White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2006, 09:45 AM         #121
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate this racism sh*t, its stupid. and i think the rest of the those kids did it cuz the oldest one did and now 15 ppl's lives are fu*ked up because of somethin as stupid as someone's skin color. it doesnt matter wat race was beatin up wat race, the fact that it happened is despicable. but im surpised not to hearin this on a major news network.
 12-13-2006, 09:48 AM         #122
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
i hate this racism sh*t, its stupid. and i think the rest of the those kids did it cuz the oldest one did and now 15 ppl's lives are fu*ked up because of somethin as stupid as someone's skin color. it doesnt matter wat race was beatin up wat race, the fact that it happened is despicable. but im surpised not to hearin this on a major news network.
Yeah it seems as though the media only wants to report what whites do to blacks, not vise versa.

It's nothing new though, everyone knows the media can be one-sided.
 11 years ago '06        #123
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
So would you say that it's ok to be racist and commit hate crimes against whites?
racism on any level is just plain ignorant. im not racist by any means, i love all colors, im just saying that when that happens to somebody black down south, a lot of times it is swept under the rug, and it is messed up what happened to those girls but i just dont feel that bad about it. is it ok for somebody white to beat up somebody black? and for the record, almost all hate crimes are commited by white people against other races.
 12-13-2006, 10:01 AM         #124
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goood Come Save The Youth!
 12-13-2006, 10:02 AM         #125
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Yeah it seems as though the media only wants to report what whites do to blacks, not vise versa.

As im sure every story about whites beating on blacks are in the news everyday... your ignorance is shwoing buddy...
 11 years ago '06        #126
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
yeah, one-sided towards white anglo-saxon protestants
 12-13-2006, 10:07 AM         #127
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts fu*ked up
 11 years ago '04        #128
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 2991 2991
 Young Candino said:
Granted... but come on fam these are girls... no matter what race you are, laying a finger on a girl in that manner is fuked up... if it was some dude i wouldnt really be bothered by it... but if its a group of people beating on a girl...

exactly, they were raping young teenage Black girls, one was just only 15.....this is why I don't get some Black folks who hate their race, those Blacks completely ignore what horindous acts of violence whites commit. do you think whites when other whites commit violent crimes say "damn i'm embarrased to be white," the answer is no.
 11 years ago '04        #129
Nocturnal-One  OP
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
Going back to the past will get you nowhere, it's the main reason racism still exists today, noone is winning any f!ght, it's just escalating.
 11 years ago '04        #130
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 catchaBreath said:
This is why whites look down on you.

:finger:
that's just it, i don't care.......why is the opinion of a race going to matter to me, you guys are not god. i do positive for my own people, that's what really matters to me.

"two guys on the street, one is a bum white man who is and alcoholic the other is a homeless Black man in between jobs....

the white bum was laying down on the ground, while the Black man who was homeless held the 7-11 door open for me.....

who the hell you think I'm going to give my last couple of quarters to?"

happened in real life too, that's what matters to me
 11 years ago '06        #131
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 cdman03 said:
wow..its funnny but at tha same time not right..
i dont see what u could find funny bout this. these white girls were prolly harmless, that n*gga shouldnt've hollered at them in the first place w/o expectin a stuck up response.
 11 years ago '04        #132
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 Nocturnal-One said:
Going back to the past will get you nowhere, it's the main reason racism still exists today, noone is winning any f!ght, it's just escalating.
who said we're talking about the past, this is all recent

put the slavery aside, no one is worried about that, just look at recent events within the last couple of months
 12-13-2006, 10:28 AM         #133
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
racism on any level is just plain ignorant. im not racist by any means, i love all colors, im just saying that when that happens to somebody black down south, a lot of times it is swept under the rug, and it is messed up what happened to those girls but i just dont feel that bad about it. is it ok for somebody white to beat up somebody black? and for the record, almost all hate crimes are commited by white people against other races.
Where are your statistics from? I don't think thats entirely accurate when you have hate crimes consisting of s3xual preference, gender, etc.
 11 years ago '04        #134
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 lethald1 said:
i dont see what u could find funny bout this. these white girls were prolly harmless, that n*gga shouldnt've hollered at them in the first place w/o expectin a stuck up response.
harmless? are you serious within yourself, what made them harmless in your mind?

do you have the same reaction when you hear young Black females get a.ssaulted by white males?
 12-13-2006, 10:30 AM         #135
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
harmless? are you serious within yourself, what made them harmless in your mind?

do you have the same reaction when you hear young Black females get a.ssaulted by white males?
If they weren't harmless then prove otherwise. It seems like to me that these young black kids were merely racist idiots committing a hate crime.
 11 years ago '04        #136
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
that's just it, i don't care.......why is the opinion of a race going to matter to me, you guys are not god. i do positive for my own people, that's what really matters to me.

"two guys on the street, one is a bum white man who is and alcoholic the other is a homeless Black man in between jobs....

the white bum was laying down on the ground, while the Black man who was homeless held the 7-11 door open for me.....

who the hell you think I'm going to give my last couple of quarters to?"

happened in real life too, that's what matters to me
 12-13-2006, 10:31 AM         #137
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:

When the hell is the last time you heard about young black girls getting a.ssaulted by white males?????????????????
 11 years ago '04        #138
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
 elmonto said:
im not saying i support it, but being black and raised in the south this sh*t happened to us all the time (and is still happening) down here, and when it does most of the white people are so nonchalant and uncaring about it until it happen to one of their own, then they are ready to k!ll a muthaf*cka, so please excuse me if i am just a tad bit unconcerned about those girls catching a beat down.
Preach Brotha preach,

yall sayin they was innocent and sh*t, do yall know Emmett Till...
do yall research before calling them white bi*ches innocent, look at the sh*t from waaaaay back, do yall still feel the same way

when i think of this sh*t from way back, i could care less of them hoes,

dont get me wrong, it was fu*ked up but hey the truth of the matter is this happens to my people all time so fu*k it
 11 years ago '04        #139
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 catchaBreath said:
When the hell is the last time you heard about young black girls getting a.ssaulted by white males?????????????????
here's the story:

12-13-2006, 10:36 AM         #140
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Im probably sure it happens, just as your sure white ppl get the same treatment and its not broadcasted on television.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy