White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
+60  114
54 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+39  93
29 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-13-2006, 10:54 AM         #151
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said

It doesn't matter if it happens to your people all of the time. ANY time it happens to ANYONE is fu*ked up. Agree?
I think everybody should just leave it at that...

12 years ago '06        #152
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
So you've proved my point that the media can be one-sided. Just because you hear more about whites in the news doesn't mean the same sh*t doesn't happen to them.
boo hoo. lets all feel sorry for the white people, who control the planet by the way.

12-13-2006, 10:55 AM         #153
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said
I think everybody should just leave it at that...
u kno they not, cuz somebody always has to be right all the time.

12-13-2006, 10:58 AM         #154
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said
boo hoo. lets all feel sorry for the white people, who control the planet by the way.

YES, just look at ALL the control I have right now.

Idiot. :rolleyes:

12 years ago '04        #155
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 fu*ker said
If this was the other way around, this thread would be about 5 pages long by now.
lmao, u posted 15 minutes after the thread started..how the hell would it have been up to 5 pages already.

its up to 11 now so there goes that theory

12 years ago '05        #156
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,423 | Props total: 1599 1599
 YingYangTwinS said
THATS GREAT U GREW UP WITH SOME WHITE POEPLE.I GO TO SCHOOL IN WYANDANCH(LONG ISLAND) AN ALL BLACK AREA WHERE IM ONE OF THE 3 WHITE PEOPLE IN THE SCHOOL AND IM COOL WITH MOSTLY EVERYONE THERE.I DONTHATE BLACK PEOPLE I HATE BLACKS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE US WANNA MAKE GENERALAZATIONS BOUT UR RACE.
u still talking sh*t like its all of sudden cool for white folks to do bad sh*t and get away with it but when a n*gga does u wanna k!ll em all. all these years white folks been doing n*ggas bad now yall wanna complain. dont complain now u should of thought about that sh*t when yall stealing n*ggas from there land to come work for free. you should of thought about it when yall beat a n*gga to death for whistling at a white girl. you white boys dont know sh*t. u aint nevr been black and aint never gonna be black so shut the fu*k up. u coming in here feeling all bad for these white girls like it's the first and last time this sh*t happend. im just glad it wasnt black on black this time.

12-13-2006, 11:08 AM         #157
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XTREMADNES said
[CODE] <embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/290370/black_beats_white_woman.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/290370/black_beats_white_woman/">Black Beats White Woman - video powered by Metacafe</a></font> [/CODE]

YO I'M GLAD I RAN ACROOS THIS POST HOMIE.. I HAVE DA VIDEO AND I THOUGH SHORTY (SNOWBUNNY) SLEPT WIT DA BLACK CHICK MAN OR SOMETHING AND GOT CAUGHT IN DA ACTIONBUT I GUESS NOT.. BUT WATCH AS SNOWBUNNY FRIENDS TRY TO PUSH HER OUT DA CAR WHEN SHE IS GETTING KICKED... IN HER CAR WOWWWWWW.....

That video made this incident seem hilarious. Sorry, but that video with the Lil Jon playing in the background was a comic relief.

12 years ago '05        #158
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 $HOWTIME 17 said
i woulda been tryna grab them little red a.ss cheeks while my homies were clobberin tha dog slop out them ho's

fucc em

how ignorant can one person be

12 years ago '05        #159
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
what about them white boys at duke?

12-13-2006, 11:13 AM         #160
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said
what about them white boys at duke?
What about them? The black stripper constructed a lie for money.

12 years ago '05        #161
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
 catchaBreath said
What about them? The black stripper constructed a lie for money.

12 years ago '05        #162
pookybear11 
space
space
space
 dmunson318 said
u still talking sh*t like its all of sudden cool for white folks to do bad sh*t and get away with it but when a n*gga does u wanna k!ll em all. all these years white folks been doing n*ggas bad now yall wanna complain. dont complain now u should of thought about that sh*t when yall stealing n*ggas from there land to come work for free. you should of thought about it when yall beat a n*gga to death for whistling at a white girl. you white boys dont know sh*t. u aint nevr been black and aint never gonna be black so shut the fu*k up. u coming in here feeling all bad for these white girls like it's the first and last time this sh*t happend. im just glad it wasnt black on black this time.

Damn people i mean all this sh*t going on is part of a new generation of hate...Its not that these girls that beat them up were around during the civil rights movement..They are part of a generation where there really is no need for any racism, but its the fact that these biases are passed down that is the problem. And don't act like because i'm white that is the reason why i feel bad for these 3 girls. I feel even worse for the man that got shot outside the club before his wedding. All this racism though is disgusting. Why be a part of it when you can really make the generation after us understand equality.

12 years ago '06        #163
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,306 | Props total: 3601 3601
The only thing as a black man I hate more than racist fukk a.ss crackers are geechy a.ss ignorant mutha fukkin n*ggas....n*ggas like that fukk everything up as a whole all of us....gettin real sick of that bs....we all know the history or our people in our country, but @ what point are we gonna do something bout it...these girls weren't contributing to their condition just because they're white...n*ggas need to focus more on us & less on trivial matters in the periphery.....like the whole Kramer situation....yeah, he said zzzzzz, but if that were the only problem w/our people, then I could see going hard on dude, but he nor the girls attacked, are spreading STD's, sending our men to jail, addicting our people, murdering us, or anything else that plagues us today.

12 years ago '05        #164
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
 pookybear11 said
Damn people i mean all this sh*t going on is part of a new generation of hate...Its not that these girls that beat them up were around during the civil rights movement..They are part of a generation where there really is no need for any racism, but its the fact that these biases are passed down that is the problem. And don't act like because i'm white that is the reason why i feel bad for these 3 girls. I feel even worse for the man that got shot outside the club before his wedding. All this racism though is disgusting. Why be a part of it when you can really make the generation after us understand equality.
i feel what your sayin, but yall dont listen this sh*t will never be right b/c it wasnt right from the start. this argument about this white girl gettin beat up shouldn't even be this big right now. they are still breathing. if a n*gga gets k!lled by some kkk member only way we are gonna hear about it is if u stay in that area and someone post it on boxden or something. then look at the bullsh*t they wrote in the article: "they were wearing rocawear" who gives a fu*k it aint no different than wearing ambercrombie.. black get sterotyped for everything we ever did. unless u was michael jordan or oprah.

12 years ago '05        #165
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
where was the white people during katrina? maybe 50 came to help. big ups to sean penn.

12 years ago '05        #166
pookybear11 
space
space
space
 dmunson318 said
i feel what your sayin, but yall dont listen this sh*t will never be right b/c it wasnt right from the start. this argument about this white girl gettin beat up shouldn't even be this big right now. they are still breathing. if a n*gga gets k!lled by some kkk member only way we are gonna hear about it is if u stay in that area and someone post it on boxden or something. then look at the bullsh*t they wrote in the article: "they were wearing rocawear" who gives a fu*k it aint no different than wearing ambercrombie.. black get sterotyped for everything we ever did. unless u was michael jordan or oprah.

i know what you mean man some people will never change....its just k!lls me because i know alot of people of all races like myself that find it easy to coexist...The whole rocawear thing, man that makes no damn sense(very pointless to throw in the article). But really, any story like this no matter what race/religion anything, needs to be exploited until people get sick of hearing about it and realize that the sh*t is stupid and its time for change.

12 years ago '04        #167
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 3979 3979
 yumflip said
The only thing as a black man I hate more than racist fukk a.ss crackers are geechy a.ss ignorant mutha fukkin n*ggas....n*ggas like that fukk everything up as a whole all of us....gettin real sick of that bs....we all know the history or our people in our country, but @ what point are we gonna do something bout it...these girls weren't contributing to their condition just because they're white...n*ggas need to focus more on us & less on trivial matters in the periphery.....like the whole Kramer situation....yeah, he said zzzzzz, but if that were the only problem w/our people, then I could see going hard on dude, but he nor the girls attacked, are spreading STD's, sending our men to jail, addicting our people, murdering us, or anything else that plagues us today.
who are you fooling? you have a hockey cover in your avy, from a rural town in P.A., you use n*ggas to describe other Black folk...i see right through you, your commenting like your a Black man, when that's not the case...white guy speaking for Black folks

12-13-2006, 12:02 PM         #168
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said
who are you fooling? you have a hockey cover in your avy, from a rural town in P.A., you use n*ggas to describe other Black folk...i see right through you, your commenting like your a Black man, when that's not the case...white guy speaking for Black folks
damn so if someone watches hockey theyre white?

12 years ago '05        #169
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
 billieskeet said

hell yeah!!!!

12 years ago '04        #170
south875 
space
space
 dmunson318 said
where was the white people during katrina?

are you saying white people didnt give a sh*t about katrina? just because the government didnt do a good job doesnt mean u can lump everybody else in that catagory

12 years ago '04        #171
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 3979 3979
 billieskeet said
he kept sayin' 'n*ggas,' you can go from there...topic is basically stimulating issues of race particularly Black & white...and he says ignorant muthfu*kin' 'n*ggas'...all the evidence points to that direction

12-13-2006, 12:15 PM         #172
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said
You're the very reason why racism against blacks still exists today.
who gives a sh*t what white people think,all the kiss a.ssing you do for white people and they still'll think of you as nothing more than a zzzzzz

12 years ago '05        #173
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
 south875 said
are you saying white people didnt give a sh*t about katrina? just because the government didnt do a good job doesnt mean u can lump everybody else in that catagory

and if u would have pasted the whole thing u would see big up's to sean penn and i also said about 50 came down to help.

12-13-2006, 12:16 PM         #174
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This page would be 5 pages long if it was the other way around."... LOL....

Looks like it's 12 pages...... You feel like victims enough???.....Dumbasses....

12 years ago '04        #175
south875 
space
space
 Mr.Big Deal said
who gives a sh*t what white people think,all the kiss a.ssing you do for white people and they still'll think of you as nothing more than a zzzzzz
do you honestly believe EVERY white person thinks like that?

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  50
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
44 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  42
Chocolate Perfection
53 comments
2 days ago