White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
i hope they all get what the fu*k they deserve pieces of fu*king trash scum
 12-13-2006, 02:27 AM         #102
Dr.Judd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is racism at its finest. "I fu*king hate white people" Straight from the story.
This is nothing more, than an immature childish act by some pubescent African American teens.

Don't be hating the game, hate the players. Just because some fools gone out and done one crime,don't mean the rest bad.

Racism in this world is totally uneeded. I hope these perpetrators do their time hard in jail/juvy.
 12-13-2006, 02:44 AM         #103
pahyba 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
when its a group or when its racials slurs it can be a hate crime. i didnt read ur article.
U just made my point in alot of ways. There is plenty of crimes all the time by groups or individuals. A question: If an asian group of kids and mexican kids f!ght is that a hate crime? Now u show me where a group, or race with some children f!ghting or k!lled bn considered a hate crime. There have been muslims getting beat up since 9/11 have anyone bn convicted of a hate crime against them. Did those blacks consider a civil suit against Kramer for defaction of character which is considered discrimation by using a racial slur or ANY statement that is perceived to be offensive. If u dont believe me look it up or call u an attorney. All Im saying its a power play of words and if ppl do not start to educate themselves some one will forever run circles around u bc they beating u with what u dont understand or know! Which is nothing wrong with not knowing but knowing how to find out and educate yourself is everything. That is for everyone not just black ppl.
 12-13-2006, 08:19 AM         #104
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bookerjj2000 said:
My thoughts exactly. It's still a sad situation, but while I was reading it, I couldn't help but see the defenseless white girls against the savage black hoodlums story begin to unfold. No excuse for the situation, just an observation.
You wouldn't be anything less than savage when you beat and stomp someone.
 12-13-2006, 08:31 AM         #105
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick, why man.
 11 years ago '06        #106
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
blacks dont usually do stuff like this without good reason, i think something else happened to prove it.
 12-13-2006, 08:42 AM         #107
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 love to them lil n*ggas puttin the foot to them white bi*ches :applause: :applause:

bout time somebody did it,payback for kramer bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #108
elmonto 
space
space
1 love to them lil n*ggas puttin the foot to them white bi*ches
word.
 12-13-2006, 09:08 AM         #109
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow... for some dudes to beat on a girl If your givin respect to this group for beating on thsoe girls, your pathetic... and then you wonder why white ppl may look down at us tsk tsk...
 11 years ago '04        #110
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 2991 2991
i'm down with that.....
 11 years ago '05        #111
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 1226 1226
thats mad fu*ked up
 12-13-2006, 09:26 AM         #112
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Big Deal said:
1 love to them lil n*ggas puttin the foot to them white bi*ches :applause: :applause:

bout time somebody did it,payback for kramer bi*ch
You're the very reason why racism against blacks still exists today.
 12-13-2006, 09:27 AM         #113
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
word.
You support black people who beat up white people?

:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #114
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 2991 2991
 Young Candino said:
Wow... for some dudes to beat on a girl If your givin respect to this group for beating on thsoe girls, your pathetic... and then you wonder why white ppl may look down at us tsk tsk...

come on i look down on white ppl, it's all about your mentality....there was a story in south carolina who two white guys went around raping Black women and even tried to k!ll one but she escaped..

stop being a sucker for how white ppl look at you, white ppl commit the most violent crimes but it's just hardly reported in the media
 11 years ago '04        #115
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
beating a girl... sounds pretty suspect to me... only homos beat up girls
 12-13-2006, 09:36 AM         #116
LIL FAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres 2 sides to every story

sayin racial slurs while involved in violence is a fu*kin no no tho, mufu*kas dumb as hell

u can call a mothafu*ka anything u want when u whoop their a.ss but u fu*k yourself by revealin racist intent

i got my a.ss worked by a bunch of spanish kids while i was rollin dolo a few weeks back i still dont kno why the fu*k that sh*t happened

Last edited by LIL FAZE; 12-13-2006 at 09:38 AM..
 12-13-2006, 09:36 AM         #117
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
come on i look down on white ppl, it's all about your mentality....there was a story in south carolina who two white guys went around raping Black women and even tried to k!ll one but she escaped..

stop being a sucker for how white ppl look at you, white ppl commit the most violent crimes but it's just hardly reported in the media
This is why whites look down on you.

:finger:
 11 years ago '06        #118
elmonto 
space
space
You support black people who beat up white people?
im not saying i support it, but being black and raised in the south this sh*t happened to us all the time (and is still happening) down here, and when it does most of the white people are so nonchalant and uncaring about it until it happen to one of their own, then they are ready to k!ll a muthaf*cka, so please excuse me if i am just a tad bit unconcerned about those girls catching a beat down.
 12-13-2006, 09:43 AM         #119
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
im not saying i support it, but being black and raised in the south this sh*t happened to us all the time (and is still happening) down here, and when it does most of the white people are so nonchalant and uncaring about it until it happen to one of their own, then they are ready to k!ll a muthaf*cka, so please excuse me if i am just a tad bit unconcerned about those girls catching a beat down.
So wait let me get this straight. Since this kind of thing has happened to black people before, it's ok for it to happen to innocent white people?

So would you say that it's ok to be racist and commit hate crimes against whites?
 12-13-2006, 09:45 AM         #120
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:

Granted... but come on fam these are girls... no matter what race you are, laying a finger on a girl in that manner is fuked up... if it was some dude i wouldnt really be bothered by it... but if its a group of people beating on a girl...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago