most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
SSJ3Goku 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,621 | Props total: 1906 1906
I say put they lil bad a.ss in jail. See it's these actions that make us all look bad and like Ron Simmons says DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SSJ3Goku; 12-12-2006 at 09:21 PM..
 12-12-2006, 09:30 PM         #82
smurf50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Power!!
 11 years ago '06        #83
phiks1 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
whats wrong with people these days
 11 years ago '04        #84
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
I Hate Wat Society Has Come 2....
 12-12-2006, 09:35 PM         #85
jpeirpont 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Oh so a person has to get k!lled or maimed for it to be deemed news worthy? Damn, at what price does it have to pay for anyone? A permenant drooping eye and uncurable dizzy spells? :rolleyes:
At least hemorrhaging.
 11 years ago '04        #86
Nocturnal-One  OP
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
 smurf50 said:
Black Power!!
Go k!ll your fu*king self.

Oh, and where's your power exactly? Define it.. (Look the word up in the dictionary.)
 11 years ago '05        #87
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 YingYangTwinS said:
you make your race look bad,your the kramer of black people

and all you can give me hate

but either way
im just sittin herewith my corona 22's, my blunt and that new ghostface bumpin
well its the truth if i gotta die making my race look bad to get the truth out then so be it. if i come in a store with my hat turned backwards u wanna follow a n*gga around that mu fu*ka like i wanna steal something. fu*k that sh*t u come live the life half us n*ggaz live everyday then u speak on some bullsh*t like this. u said id pobably deserved tha racism i came across in my day. then them white chicks probably deserved what they got. i dont hate white folks i grew up with a few it's just ya ways is what gets me.
 11 years ago '04        #88
Nocturnal-One  OP
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
 dmunson318 said:
well its the truth if i gotta die making my race look bad to get the truth out then so be it. if i come in a store with my hat turned backwards u wanna follow a n*gga around that mu fu*ka like i wanna steal something. fu*k that sh*t u come live the life half us n*ggaz live everyday then u speak on some bullsh*t like this. u said id pobably deserved tha racism i came across in my day. then them white chicks probably deserved what they got. i dont hate white folks i grew up with a few it's just ya ways is what gets me.
How's the paranoia councelling going?

Let me shed a tear for you...
 12-12-2006, 10:03 PM         #89
AlLsEEing EyE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it was the other way around it would be on national news...fu*king black people..sometimes i really hate my race, alotta of the "leaders" are such hypocrits...i hope those kids get fu*kin shanked in prison
 11 years ago '04        #90
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
 dmunson318 said:
THATS GREAT U GREW UP WITH SOME WHITE POEPLE.I GO TO SCHOOL IN WYANDANCH(LONG ISLAND) AN ALL BLACK AREA WHERE IM ONE OF THE 3 WHITE PEOPLE IN THE SCHOOL AND IM COOL WITH MOSTLY EVERYONE THERE.I DONTHATE BLACK PEOPLE I HATE BLACKS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE US WANNA MAKE GENERALAZATIONS BOUT UR RACE.
 12-12-2006, 10:33 PM         #91
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
ur exactly right... nobody should target innocent people

but u reap what u sew.... what goes around comes around..... u treat others like u want to be treated etc.

this been happenin to us throught our ENTIRE history in america.... and the law didnt always care. Instead of readin another story about another black.....its nice to see tha shoe on the other foot sometimes
That's some of the stupidest stuff I've ever heard. These girls didn't sow anything.

And the mention of Jay-Z and Rocawear is so stupid. I hope they don't take hold of that and run with it. That wasn't relevant. I'm going to be laughing if some white person commits crime and the news notes that they were wearing Abercrombie and Fitch.

jpierpont...the girl is messed up and had to even quit her school. I think that's a pretty severe beating. That's not something to 'have to deal with.'

And it was a bunch of black kids beating up white kids. If the statements they supposedly made were true, then it was a hate crime. That doesn't represent the whole black race. It represents these kids and those who raised them.

It's a shame.

Last edited by mistermarvel; 12-12-2006 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: spelling
 12-12-2006, 10:58 PM         #92
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet when it was over dog hair was everywhere
 12-12-2006, 11:57 PM         #93
DJ LEFTY_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that sh*ts really messed up...

unless those bi*ches were runnin around with white cloaks and hoods and burnin crosses, they didn't deserve a beating as severe as that. she can't even go to school cause she was beaten so bad...

some of the racist sh*t i hear daily makes me wanna fu*k a dude up but i don't. its not worth messin up my future for. people just gotta understand that EVERYONE is a little racist. and if you deny that fact, you are a fool. the sh*ts not gonna change. not for now anyways...
 11 years ago '04        #94
Bookerjj2000 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
 crmlbywonder said:
if it was the other way around the story wouldnt be so beautifully detailed and described. ok sh*t like this happens all the time but wen blacks commit crime on whites look how it is told.
My thoughts exactly. It's still a sad situation, but while I was reading it, I couldn't help but see the defenseless white girls against the savage black hoodlums story begin to unfold. No excuse for the situation, just an observation.
 11 years ago '04        #95
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 160 160
All I can say is DAMN!!!
That video been out for along time a real hood favorite online video to watch straight classic beating in yo own car.
 11 years ago '06        #96
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
it funny how ppl are referring michael richards as "kramer", so i guess from now on whenever a racist comment or event occurs we're gonna be callin it a "kramer"
 12-13-2006, 01:03 AM         #97
AceBox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Every minute my style switches up,/they say a real man won't hit a girl, well I ain't real cuz I beat bi*ches up/"
 12-13-2006, 01:50 AM         #98
pahyba 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its embarrassing. I think alot of ppl here are narrow minded. I think ppl need to pay attention to what they hear and read and see. Bc when was the last time a white on black crime was considered a hate crime! Name one case that was publicized. I cant think of one. They were wrong everything about it. If they wanted to be billy bad azzez the most they should have done was talk shyt. They knew three white girls couldnt beat them so all of it was stupid. Thy loose their life for what? What did they prove beside all the stupid ignorant negative stuff white ppl already think about us!Its shows their parents aint raised them worth shyt bc decent blacks kids would never want to disappoint their parents like that. Most black ppl work too hard to get away from sterotypes and they go prove them right! Its stupid. They will make an example out of all of them and I hope they get what they deserve. It should be zero tolerance for everyone, then maybe some ppl will think before they act bc they have everything to loose.
 12-13-2006, 01:53 AM         #99
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pahyba said:
I think its embarrassing. I think alot of ppl here are narrow minded. I think ppl need to pay attention to what they hear and read and see. Bc when was the last time a white on black crime was considered a hate crime! Name one case that was publicized. I cant think of one. They were wrong everything about it. If they wanted to be billy bad azzez the most they should have done was talk shyt. They knew three white girls couldnt beat them so all of it was stupid. Thy loose their life for what? What did they prove beside all the stupid ignorant negative stuff white ppl already think about us!Its shows their parents aint raised them worth shyt bc decent blacks kids would never want to disappoint their parents like that. Most black ppl work too hard to get away from sterotypes and they go prove them right! Its stupid. They will make an example out of all of them and I hope they get what they deserve. It should be zero tolerance for everyone, then maybe some ppl will think before they act bc they have everything to loose.
when its a group or when its racials slurs it can be a hate crime. i didnt read ur article.
 11 years ago '06        #100
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
this is serious, and the Kramer incident was a fairytale?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy