Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
stupid my sister knows those girls who got beat up, she said one of the girls who is mistaken for white is actually spanish, the area they got beat up was in a nice neighborhood bixby knolls
 12-12-2006, 06:58 PM         #62
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiwiZiti7 said:
damn what kind of man would beat on a women like that, sh*ts disgusting

wow that is the stupid sh*t ive ever read, either way the black males and females that are getting charged with this are fu*ked over, there in the system now, if there getting charged with a felony, they say goodbye to ever being a normal citizen, having a job, raising a fam, once your in this system good luck getting out, and doing something, maybe you should realize all that before you started typing sh*t.
they beat tha cowboy sh*t outta them nasty bi*ches! I'm surprised they aint sayin r*pe

Last edited by $HOWTIME 17; 12-12-2006 at 06:59 PM..
 12-12-2006, 07:01 PM         #63
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i woulda been tryna grab them little red a.ss cheeks while my homies were clobberin tha dog slop out them ho's

fucc em
 11 years ago '05        #64
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
i experience racism everyday living in the south. fu*k all that bullsh*t about this why racism still exist n sh*t. i gotta put up with the bullsh*t everyday. who know's exactly what went on the reason why they jumped those white kids how do we know they didnt say something to trigger the sh*t. its alot of times when i wanna beat the breaks off a white person for sh*t they say, but i can't b/c the cops here k!ll retarded people so imagine what they will do to my black a.ss for slappin a white person. wrong is wrong and yeah they were wrong to do the sh*t, but stop making it seem like white people are always innocent.

ps. fu*k kramer-2006 david duke.
 11 years ago '04        #65
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
 fu*ker said:
If this was the other way around, this thread would be about 5 pages long by now.

real talk

fu*k ignorant black peope,not that all of them are but for the ones that are fu*k you

if thsi was the other way around it would make worldwide headlines.

you all know its true.
 11 years ago '04        #66
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
i experience racism everyday living in the south. fu*k all that bullsh*t about this why racism still exist n sh*t. i gotta put up with the bullsh*t everyday. who know's exactly what went on the reason why they jumped those white kids how do we know they didnt say something to trigger the sh*t. its alot of times when i wanna beat the breaks off a white person for sh*t they say, but i can't b/c the cops here k!ll retarded people so imagine what they will do to my black a.ss for slappin a white person. wrong is wrong and yeah they were wrong to do the sh*t, but stop making it seem like white people are always innocent.

yeah,your a fu*king genius, 3 white girls were really likely to have said some racial sh*t to a group of 12 black people your right on the dot man.and if your experiencing racism then youve probably done something to deserve it because nowadays any white person who says some racial sh*t to a black person automatically gets treated as a racist who comitted a hate crime.so fu*k off.
 11 years ago '06        #67
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Yall see how bogus, the media is, there talkin about how these black kids brutally beat this white woman right. Then she talks about the cloths they was wearin. It was Rocawear. Then you read how out of no where they drop that Jay-Z started the Company. They make sure to let u know that the clothing that people wear who attack innocent white people, is started by Jay-z. That some ol racist a.ss bullsh*t. I bet they wont say the person was wearin some tommy hillfiger. Wow thats insane
 12-12-2006, 07:46 PM         #68
Se7ven 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said:
it's sad that there is still racism and half of what you cats posted in this thread is biased and racist....why can't we all just coexist as humans???
Thats so True..
 12-12-2006, 07:46 PM         #69
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:

Yeah Ummm... Maybe they were innocent in this case? We don't know that they "triggered" anything. Get real dude, you got on a button down and a sweater in what looks to be the front of a Gucci store for all I know. Doesn't "look" like you have it hard down there in the south. My cousin lives in Corpus Christi, TX in a neighborhood of almost nothing but Mexicans, he gets heckled everyday by those that don't know him.

The guy was fu*kin' around grabbing his balls towards them to fu*k with those girls... that's all we know at this point, unless some other evidence presents itself than this was purely a hate crime and all that did the dirty work involved can burn and rot in hell, or take up the a.ss in prison, or the Girls can go get Fisted in prison for all I care.

Same goes if this was White on Black for no reason, the the white people can all eat their gums with their sharp chiseled just recently broken teeth, then gnaw on soft foods while eating through a straw their whole lives.

Hate crimes are for frustrated pussies that can't cut it in the real world and don't know where to turn in life. Good riddance, I'm sure this kind of sh*t will help anyone get ahead in life.
 11 years ago '04        #70
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
 KiwiZiti7 said:
damn what kind of man would beat on a women like that, sh*ts disgusting

wow that is the stupid sh*t ive ever read, either way the black males and females that are getting charged with this are fu*ked over, there in the system now, if there getting charged with a felony, they say goodbye to ever being a normal citizen, having a job, raising a fam, once your in this system good luck getting out, and doing something, maybe you should realize all that before you started typing sh*t.
good i hope these people can never raise a family,and im not being racist,if this were the other way around id say the white people should get fu*ked too.but do realize that when white people beat up black people they will always get in ALOT of trouble because of jesse jackson claiming EVERYTHING is a hate crime. so do i feel bad that these guys are never gonna raise a family,which they will because theyll do at most a year and osme prboabation,no,because thats justice right there.
 12-12-2006, 07:52 PM         #71
hoodytoreal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just read that a few kids beat up a girl...the kids were wrong...
 12-12-2006, 07:54 PM         #72
jpeirpont 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was jumped,not k!lled not maimed, just beat up. That's life, there's no uproar, because there none need for such an unimportant situation. Teenagers of all races get beat up everyday all the time, but since someone Black did it my friends on BX deemed in news worthy.
Read a book , watch the news, get out of your little city then maybe you'll realize this is simply a red herring, mental masturbation.
 11 years ago '04        #73
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
the media is so liberal and afraid to not kiss jesse and al's a.sses

you hear allll about the trauma and pain caused by kramer's use of the word "nig*er" but i have to come all the way to a hip hop forum to here about this,thats fu*ked up.
 12-12-2006, 08:03 PM         #74
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jpeirpont said:
She was jumped,not k!lled not maimed, just beat up. That's life, there's no uproar, because there none need for such an unimportant situation. Teenagers of all races get beat up everyday all the time, but since someone Black did it my friends on BX deemed in news worthy.
Read a book , watch the news, get out of your little city then maybe you'll realize this is simply a red herring, mental masturbation.
Oh so a person has to get k!lled or maimed for it to be deemed news worthy? Damn, at what price does it have to pay for anyone? A permenant drooping eye and uncurable dizzy spells? :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #75
Esdee 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
I hate stuff like this

Last edited by Esdee; 02-05-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #76
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
I can't stand n*ggas that hit women. Theres no excuse...
 11 years ago '04        #77
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
 Esdee said:
I hate how the media tries to portray it as some white vs black sh*t, its just some stupid people, doing stupid things. They dont represent the whole black race.

that IS true,but to say that is to say dont take kramer seriously he only represents himself,which is also true,but msot of u dont realize that and think that since one dude said "n**ger" that we gotta get on a whole "whites are racist" rant.
 11 years ago '05        #78
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 YingYangTwinS said:
that IS true,but to say that is to say dont take kramer seriously he only represents himself,which is also true,but msot of u dont realize that and think that since one dude said "n**ger" that we gotta get on a whole "whites are racist" rant.

it's in all of em somewhere.
 11 years ago '04        #79
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 King Allister said:
i think they did something to aggravate them.. black kat dont do sh*t like that mostlikely they wispered " Look At the ni'ggers"
that could happen but to be honest and sh*t i think the black girls got low key jelous and sh*t cuz it was in our paper a while ago and it said that the black dude asked the girl if she was wit the buisness, i just think that black girls got all heated over that causing sh*t to pop off
 11 years ago '04        #80
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
it's in all of em somewhere.

you make your race look bad,your the kramer of black people

and all you can give me hate

but either way
im just sittin herewith my corona 22's, my blunt and that new ghostface bumpin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy