White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
damn back in the day this woulda black youth beaten by whites....karma?

i think not

this shouldnt be anymore of an up roar than then
 11 years ago '04        #42
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
All This Racism Needs To Stop
 11 years ago '04        #43
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
Not to sound racist

But it's kinda funny how everyone cared that a BLACK man was shot by cops cause he was BLACK and it's racist cause you shouldn't have shot a defenseless man and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson hopped all over the story saying he was shot cause he was black.

Now white girls were jumped by black people, but now it doesn't matter about their color cause it's wrong...Did everyone have to make a big deal the black guy got shot and suspect it was racism cause he was black? couldn't it have been another reason? Damn

Like I said I ain't tryin to be racist cause if I was..why the hell would I be on a hip hop forum? lol

Kinda a double standard na mean? lol
Could be the reason why the white girls got they a.ss beat :slap:
 11 years ago '06        #44
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,572 | Props total: 5228 5228
Lol....Kramer should pop out with a Al Sharpton speech right now..just replace Black with White

"How can we live in a Society were B..Whites are attacked by ruthless W..Black people and not live in equality! This is ridiculous that the Whi...Black people are trying to hide this inhumane attack and I believe that there should be something done! Now let me hand off the microphone to my companion Jess...George W. Bush."
 12-12-2006, 05:58 PM         #45
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

and i luv it.......
why??? lets for one moment say these are blacks mad at white people why not go after skinheads or Klansmen why bring innocent people into this sh*t?
 12-12-2006, 05:59 PM         #46
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said:
Not to sound racist

But it's kinda funny how everyone cared that a BLACK man was shot by cops cause he was BLACK and it's racist cause you shouldn't have shot a defenseless man and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson hopped all over the story saying he was shot cause he was black.

Now white girls were jumped by black people, but now it doesn't matter about their color cause it's wrong...Did everyone have to make a big deal the black guy got shot and suspect it was racism cause he was black? couldn't it have been another reason? Damn

Like I said I ain't tryin to be racist cause if I was..why the hell would I be on a hip hop forum? lol

1st statement is wrong...... cuz they said 8 of the 10 are gettin hate crime charges attached to them meanin it was racial

and 2nd.... jesse them jumped on it cuz look at tha history. u been seein stories like this ya whole lives about police terrorism on blacks...... hell........ WE WERE ONCE SLAVES IN THIS COUNTRY......... they HAVE to make stands like dat to show that we aint taken it and u cant just do us how u wanna ....... no matter how dark the street or how backwoods u might be. Its not just that one incident..... they tryna show that everytime u do that fa no reason...... racially or not.... u gone have to deal wit them

thas tha only way to keep us from bein blackballed by hate and bigotry, and the law doin us like they wanna

so in response to kramers incident and many other slick thangs deez zzzzzzz try to pull........... i luv this story!
 12-12-2006, 06:03 PM         #47
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sanchez said:
why??? lets for one moment say these are blacks mad at white people why not go after skinheads or Klansmen why bring innocent people into this sh*t?
ur exactly right... nobody should target innocent people

but u reap what u sew.... what goes around comes around..... u treat others like u want to be treated etc.

this been happenin to us throught our ENTIRE history in america.... and the law didnt always care. Instead of readin another story about another black.....its nice to see tha shoe on the other foot sometimes
 11 years ago '06        #48
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 BigBang said:
Could be the reason why the white girls got they a.ss beat :slap:

Well in the article supposedly the black kid said something and then they left the haunted house and the crowd was ready...Sayin man I'm not ruling anything out..the kid probably did say something and one of the girls said fu*k you or something to him. But to do that mayn? lol

Oh yea and something like this happened in Brooklyn a couple years ago, some girls were jumped by 20-30 black kids both boys and girls cause they didn't want to leave the park. But I think it was a dropped case cause they were all too young or something. Then this happened in Gerritsen Beach where some black kid got jumped by a bunch of white kids and they were all charged with a hate crime...Also happened with a NYU student in Manhattan..They said "Get the White Boy!" and then he ran into the street and got hit by a car and it wasn't considered a hate crime cause the defense was "that was the only way to point him out".
 11 years ago '06        #49
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
Thats was fu*ked. Thats exactly how people become racist
 11 years ago '06        #50
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
1st statement is wrong...... cuz they said 8 of the 10 are gettin hate crime charges attached to them meanin it was racial

I know they were being called for a hate crime...but it's funny how alot of people on the board are sayin it doesn't matter about color lol
 12-12-2006, 06:15 PM         #51
KiwiZiti7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn what kind of man would beat on a women like that, sh*ts disgusting

this been happenin to us throught our ENTIRE history in america.... and the law didnt always care. Instead of readin another story about another black.....its nice to see tha shoe on the other foot sometimes
wow that is the stupid sh*t ive ever read, either way the black males and females that are getting charged with this are fu*ked over, there in the system now, if there getting charged with a felony, they say goodbye to ever being a normal citizen, having a job, raising a fam, once your in this system good luck getting out, and doing something, maybe you should realize all that before you started typing sh*t.

Last edited by KiwiZiti7; 12-12-2006 at 06:22 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #52
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Instead of blaming the double standard on the other race that it doesn't affect, and trying to downplay the significance of the event if it were on the other hand, why not blame society and those who actions allow the double standard to exsist today.
 11 years ago '06        #53
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
i think they did something to aggravate them.. black kat dont do sh*t like that mostlikely they wispered " Look At the ni'ggers"
 11 years ago '06        #54
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 478 478
fu*k up suituation
 12-12-2006, 06:27 PM         #55
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like they got carried away
an yes its sick by any race
 11 years ago '05        #56
PSC 
space
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1 1
 siggiddy said:

thats fu*ked up..
Yeha, that's how racism is. fu*ked up.
 11 years ago '05        #57
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,074 | Props total: 1059 1059
fu*king ignorant black people..i hate when i hear sh*t about people beating on other races...mad fu*king immature...especially dudes...man being black gets embarassing when people always wanna do something stupid..
 11 years ago '05        #58
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 bigkilla said:
Not to sound racist

what the hell are you talking about, everybody gets jumped, there's no race involved.

I got jumped, but those bi*ches couldn't take my belongings, they ran like pussies as soon as cars started passing by.

This happens to everybody

Last edited by JaiMega; 12-12-2006 at 06:55 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #59
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 JaiMega said:
what the hell are you talking about, everybody gets jumped, there's no race involved.

I got jumped, but those bi*ches couldn't take my belongings, they ran like pussies as soon as cars started passing by.

This happens to everybody

lol i know just sayin ha that damn they had to say "i hate white people" damn thats some sh*t right there lol..personally i could care less who it was but compared to how most peoples moods were about race last week to now are different you know
 12-12-2006, 06:57 PM         #60
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..............sh*t happens it's kinda fu*ked up

Last edited by KINGB4EVER'06; 12-12-2006 at 07:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy