White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #26
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 19 19
 CrAkKedOuT said
amazes me how this sh*t is just so funny to them, but yet if it was the other way around (regardless of race) it wouldnt be all that funny. annoys the sh*t out of me that the guy kicked her aswell. wtf kinda man are you for that sh*t. and another thing that annoys the sh*t outta me is how the people sat in the fu*kin car!

reasons like this is the why i keep a metal pipe under my seat
And? You think it's funny for kids to become cutters

12 years ago '05        #27
NOLAboi_89 
space
space
$682 | Props total: 65 65
and why they had to mention jay-z clothing line now they gon start talkin down bad bout him

12 years ago '06        #28
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 677 677
This is f*cked up. But remember, ALWAYS teach your daughter/s how to defend themselves, or run.

12 years ago '05        #29
reggaetonaddict 
space
space
space
$376 | Props total: 3 3
fukin pussies i hope dey do long time

12-12-2006, 05:09 PM         #30
Mike O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no remorse for the kids unwarranted attack it was racist no doubt but why did that girl go to the neighboorhood in the first place if the kids is like that then sh*t also why didnt she call the cops immediatly would have saved herslf lots of pain

12 years ago '06        #31
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
if this was a black girl getting beat by a bunch of white kids what do you think would happen? It would be all over every channel and jesse jackson and al sharpton would be all over it.

Its really pathetic.

12-12-2006, 05:13 PM         #32
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

and i luv it.......

12-12-2006, 05:14 PM         #33
space9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
things like that will always happen

12 years ago '05        #34
maL.com 
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 213 213
And, this is why racism will never die. While everyone is worried bout kramer who had al sharpton jesse jackson paul moony talking about him ranting about race you have defenseless women getting attacked and i had to come on boxden to read about it? People are crazy, beating up 3 girls because they were another color .. beating them with a skateboard that's a modern day lynching. THey need to all do federal time and the minors should catch juvi life; fu*k if they over 16 send them to an adult jail i bet they won't think of trick or treating the same again.

12 years ago '06        #35
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 416 416
DAMN THATS fu*k UP!!!! ITS HORRIFIC!!! NOBODY DESERVES THAT. I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND EITHER ITS DEAD WRONG. ESPECIALLY THOSE bi*ch a.ss n*ggaS WHO WAS BEATIN ON THE WOMEN. IF I EVER SEE A GUY WHIPPIN A FEMALES a.ss I STEPPED IN AND I ALWAYS WILL. I HOPE THOSE LOW LIFE PIECES OF sh*t GETS LOCKED UP AND DO SOME SERIOUS TIME. THEY DON'T NEED TO BE FREE. fu*kIN ANIMALS.

12 years ago '05        #36
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
fu*kin idiots.... some girls were beat up by a group of people who the fu*k cares what race either ones are

12 years ago '04        #37
Def Poet|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,746 | Props total: 309 309
it's sad that there is still racism and half of what you cats posted in this thread is biased and racist....why can't we all just coexist as humans???

12 years ago '06        #38
bigkilla 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$6,670 | Props total: 12224 12224
Not to sound racist

But it's kinda funny how everyone cared that a BLACK man was shot by cops cause he was BLACK and it's racist cause you shouldn't have shot a defenseless man and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson hopped all over the story saying he was shot cause he was black.

Now white girls were jumped by black people, but now it doesn't matter about their color cause it's wrong...Did everyone have to make a big deal the black guy got shot and suspect it was racism cause he was black? couldn't it have been another reason? Damn

Like I said I ain't tryin to be racist cause if I was..why the hell would I be on a hip hop forum? lol

Kinda a double standard na mean? lol

12-12-2006, 05:46 PM         #39
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha waiting for the eminem and bubba sparks remixes to 50 shots

12-12-2006, 05:49 PM         #40
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're fu*ked in Prison when the Aryans get word

:):):):):):)

12 years ago '04        #41
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
damn back in the day this woulda black youth beaten by whites....karma?

i think not

this shouldnt be anymore of an up roar than then

12 years ago '04        #42
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
All This Racism Needs To Stop

12 years ago '04        #43
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
Not to sound racist

But it's kinda funny how everyone cared that a BLACK man was shot by cops cause he was BLACK and it's racist cause you shouldn't have shot a defenseless man and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson hopped all over the story saying he was shot cause he was black.

Now white girls were jumped by black people, but now it doesn't matter about their color cause it's wrong...Did everyone have to make a big deal the black guy got shot and suspect it was racism cause he was black? couldn't it have been another reason? Damn

Like I said I ain't tryin to be racist cause if I was..why the hell would I be on a hip hop forum? lol

Could be the reason why the white girls got they a.ss beat :slap:

12 years ago '06        #44
bigkilla 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
Lol....Kramer should pop out with a Al Sharpton speech right now..just replace Black with White

"How can we live in a Society were B..Whites are attacked by ruthless W..Black people and not live in equality! This is ridiculous that the Whi...Black people are trying to hide this inhumane attack and I believe that there should be something done! Now let me hand off the microphone to my companion Jess...George W. Bush."

12-12-2006, 05:58 PM         #45
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

and i luv it.......
why??? lets for one moment say these are blacks mad at white people why not go after skinheads or Klansmen why bring innocent people into this sh*t?

12-12-2006, 05:59 PM         #46
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigkilla said
Not to sound racist

1st statement is wrong...... cuz they said 8 of the 10 are gettin hate crime charges attached to them meanin it was racial

and 2nd.... jesse them jumped on it cuz look at tha history. u been seein stories like this ya whole lives about police terrorism on blacks...... hell........ WE WERE ONCE SLAVES IN THIS COUNTRY......... they HAVE to make stands like dat to show that we aint taken it and u cant just do us how u wanna ....... no matter how dark the street or how backwoods u might be. Its not just that one incident..... they tryna show that everytime u do that fa no reason...... racially or not.... u gone have to deal wit them

thas tha only way to keep us from bein blackballed by hate and bigotry, and the law doin us like they wanna

so in response to kramers incident and many other slick thangs deez zzzzzzz try to pull........... i luv this story!

12-12-2006, 06:03 PM         #47
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sanchez said
why??? lets for one moment say these are blacks mad at white people why not go after skinheads or Klansmen why bring innocent people into this sh*t?
ur exactly right... nobody should target innocent people

but u reap what u sew.... what goes around comes around..... u treat others like u want to be treated etc.

this been happenin to us throught our ENTIRE history in america.... and the law didnt always care. Instead of readin another story about another black.....its nice to see tha shoe on the other foot sometimes

12 years ago '06        #48
bigkilla 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 BigBang said
Could be the reason why the white girls got they a.ss beat :slap:

Well in the article supposedly the black kid said something and then they left the haunted house and the crowd was ready...Sayin man I'm not ruling anything out..the kid probably did say something and one of the girls said fu*k you or something to him. But to do that mayn? lol

Oh yea and something like this happened in Brooklyn a couple years ago, some girls were jumped by 20-30 black kids both boys and girls cause they didn't want to leave the park. But I think it was a dropped case cause they were all too young or something. Then this happened in Gerritsen Beach where some black kid got jumped by a bunch of white kids and they were all charged with a hate crime...Also happened with a NYU student in Manhattan..They said "Get the White Boy!" and then he ran into the street and got hit by a car and it wasn't considered a hate crime cause the defense was "that was the only way to point him out".

12 years ago '06        #49
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 963 963
Thats was fu*ked. Thats exactly how people become racist

12 years ago '06        #50
bigkilla 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 $HOWTIME 17 said
1st statement is wrong...... cuz they said 8 of the 10 are gettin hate crime charges attached to them meanin it was racial

I know they were being called for a hate crime...but it's funny how alot of people on the board are sayin it doesn't matter about color lol

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  46
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+254online now  44
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
208 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  44
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
92 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Soulja Boy scamming people with AliExpress gaming consoles.
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Dec 8 - Man Awarded $175,000 After Gang Rape During ‘Scared Straight’ Program
126 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
58 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  13
Image(s) inside t1g b1tties
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy