White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
I don't give a sh*t what color you are, the fact of the matter is these were three defenseless women that got beat up by about a dozen people. That sh*t no matter how you spin is ten times fu*ked up.

Put all those little mutha fu*kas in jail for a long a.ss time so they can feel what its like to get dat a.ss whopped.
 12-12-2006, 03:16 PM         #22
bbowen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also notice how none of the major news companies have mentioned it, CNN, Yahoo, anyone. Just shows how quick they are to respond to the opposite race attacks, yet they're worried of being called racist when they write up on something like this. Racism is in the media, but it's not what anyone thinks.

Oh, and word at the person who said it'd be 5 pages long if the tables were turned.
yaapp
probably gunna get a week in jail cuz thats just not racist.....siiiiiike
where's the girls al sharpton? jackson? this might be justice. pff
 11 years ago '05        #23
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Them n*ggas probably blended in the night like ninjas so the the white girls couldn't see sh*t lol.

They need to get punished though, something like this shouldn't be happening we can't have our black youths doing dumb sh*t like this.
 11 years ago '06        #24
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 fu*ker said:
If this was the other way around, this thread would be about 5 pages long by now.
don't you know.....blacks can't be racist towards whites...lol
 11 years ago '04        #25
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,651 | Props total: 15111 15111
amazes me how this sh*t is just so funny to them, but yet if it was the other way around (regardless of race) it wouldnt be all that funny. annoys the sh*t out of me that the guy kicked her aswell. wtf kinda man are you for that sh*t. and another thing that annoys the sh*t outta me is how the people sat in the fu*kin car!

reasons like this is the why i keep a metal pipe under my seat
 11 years ago '05        #26
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 CrAkKedOuT said:
amazes me how this sh*t is just so funny to them, but yet if it was the other way around (regardless of race) it wouldnt be all that funny. annoys the sh*t out of me that the guy kicked her aswell. wtf kinda man are you for that sh*t. and another thing that annoys the sh*t outta me is how the people sat in the fu*kin car!

reasons like this is the why i keep a metal pipe under my seat
And? You think it's funny for kids to become cutters
 11 years ago '05        #27
NOLAboi_89 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 56 56
and why they had to mention jay-z clothing line now they gon start talkin down bad bout him
 11 years ago '06        #28
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
This is f*cked up. But remember, ALWAYS teach your daughter/s how to defend themselves, or run.
 11 years ago '05        #29
reggaetonaddict 
space
space
space
$375 | Props total: 3 3
fukin pussies i hope dey do long time
 12-12-2006, 05:09 PM         #30
Mike O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no remorse for the kids unwarranted attack it was racist no doubt but why did that girl go to the neighboorhood in the first place if the kids is like that then sh*t also why didnt she call the cops immediatly would have saved herslf lots of pain
 11 years ago '06        #31
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
if this was a black girl getting beat by a bunch of white kids what do you think would happen? It would be all over every channel and jesse jackson and al sharpton would be all over it.

Its really pathetic.
 12-12-2006, 05:13 PM         #32
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

and i luv it.......
 12-12-2006, 05:14 PM         #33
space9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
things like that will always happen
 11 years ago '05        #34
maL.com 
space
space
space
$276 | Props total: 134 134
And, this is why racism will never die. While everyone is worried bout kramer who had al sharpton jesse jackson paul moony talking about him ranting about race you have defenseless women getting attacked and i had to come on boxden to read about it? People are crazy, beating up 3 girls because they were another color .. beating them with a skateboard that's a modern day lynching. THey need to all do federal time and the minors should catch juvi life; fu*k if they over 16 send them to an adult jail i bet they won't think of trick or treating the same again.
 11 years ago '06        #35
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 255 255
DAMN THATS fu*k UP!!!! ITS HORRIFIC!!! NOBODY DESERVES THAT. I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND EITHER ITS DEAD WRONG. ESPECIALLY THOSE bi*ch a.ss n*ggaS WHO WAS BEATIN ON THE WOMEN. IF I EVER SEE A GUY WHIPPIN A FEMALES a.ss I STEPPED IN AND I ALWAYS WILL. I HOPE THOSE LOW LIFE PIECES OF sh*t GETS LOCKED UP AND DO SOME SERIOUS TIME. THEY DON'T NEED TO BE FREE. fu*kIN ANIMALS.
 11 years ago '05        #36
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
fu*kin idiots.... some girls were beat up by a group of people who the fu*k cares what race either ones are
 11 years ago '04        #37
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
it's sad that there is still racism and half of what you cats posted in this thread is biased and racist....why can't we all just coexist as humans???
 11 years ago '06        #38
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,556 | Props total: 5198 5198
Not to sound racist

But it's kinda funny how everyone cared that a BLACK man was shot by cops cause he was BLACK and it's racist cause you shouldn't have shot a defenseless man and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson hopped all over the story saying he was shot cause he was black.

Now white girls were jumped by black people, but now it doesn't matter about their color cause it's wrong...Did everyone have to make a big deal the black guy got shot and suspect it was racism cause he was black? couldn't it have been another reason? Damn

Like I said I ain't tryin to be racist cause if I was..why the hell would I be on a hip hop forum? lol

Kinda a double standard na mean? lol
 12-12-2006, 05:46 PM         #39
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha waiting for the eminem and bubba sparks remixes to 50 shots
 12-12-2006, 05:49 PM         #40
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're fu*ked in Prison when the Aryans get word

:):):):):):)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy