White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #281
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,588 | Props total: 3697 3697
 dmunson318 said:
naw the joke is u son of a bi*ches finally get to feel our pains, and years of suffering. and u mu fu*ka's still won't admitt that society is fu*ked up towards black people. that's why i hate most white people b/c of that sh*t right there.
Youre a fu*kin moron and a coward. You say some sh*t like that to me or any of my boys face, we'll smash your a.ss in a split second. All this pro-black sh*t all over this site is spewed by most of you punks with no guts or balls. Of course most of you who spew it are stupid, WE already knew that. White or black, these little pricks deserve to get r*ped over and over again by their cellmate Bubba. Typical ghetto sh*t, 9 on 3. Thats how people with no intelligence or class operate, ie, most of you ghetto rats. Come and try that sh*t where I live, and we'll American History X curb-stomp your punk a.sses like we used to in high school....

xXx

Last edited by jester2trife; 12-21-2006 at 07:39 PM..
 12-21-2006, 08:29 PM         #282
bigteezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^
You aint gone do sh*t STFU e gangster, you never curb stomp sh*t quit talking
tough behind your computer and why is your KKK a.ss on a hiphop site go find a Nazi site pus*y!!!!!!!!!!! :finger:
 12-21-2006, 09:42 PM         #283
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jester2trife said:
Youre a fu*kin moron and a coward. You say some sh*t like that to me or any of my boys face, we'll smash your a.ss in a split second. All this pro-black sh*t all over this site is spewed by most of you punks with no guts or balls. Of course most of you who spew it are stupid, WE already knew that. White or black, these little pricks deserve to get r*ped over and over again by their cellmate Bubba. Typical ghetto sh*t, 9 on 3. Thats how people with no intelligence or class operate, ie, most of you ghetto rats. Come and try that sh*t where I live, and we'll American History X curb-stomp your punk a.sses like we used to in high school....

xXx

^^^ we got a skinhead alert run for your lives!!!!!!!!
 12-21-2006, 10:22 PM         #284
Ilevakam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^whoa dude nice picture^

11 years ago '04        #285
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 302 302
"I wish whites could be black for one day.
Wear my shoes, eat my food, and lay their head where I lay.
Probably share my views and all the things that I say
On the State of the World today."

"State of the World" - SeanP
 12-21-2006, 11:36 PM         #286
Nemesis9k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those girls prolly deserved it. seems like their is pieces of information missing.
 12-22-2006, 12:19 AM         #287
bones8169 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats wrong they deserve what hey get
 11 years ago '05        #288
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 jester2trife said:

xXx

man fu*k all this boxden sh*t i'll beat your bi*ch a.ss. u big behind this computer,but i swear to god u aint never seen what i seen and been thru what i been thru fu*k boy. don't get mad now you lil bi*ch. and fu*k them bi*ch a.ss n*gga's u stompped in high school they aint me. you got your bi*ch a.ss in dry hatin n sh*t. talkin bout "ghetto rats, or people with class" white folks aint got no fu*kin class. if call class blowing up the twin towers to collect the inssurance money class, or leaving thousands of americans homeless after one of the worst natural disaters in history if u call that sh*t class than you're blind as fu*k g. don't come at me with that im racist sh*t b/c i see right thru your bi*ch a.ss.
 12-22-2006, 11:16 AM         #289
deesgrho6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is sad. I hope the youths are brought to justice. And the young ladies families are comforted.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy