White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #261
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
nocturnal one gave me hate and called me a n*gga!

just for that "yes they deserve to get that a.ss whooped and i hope they burn in hell"
 12-15-2006, 11:17 AM         #262
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdman03 said:
wow..its funnny but at tha same time not right..i dont understand why they would do that..now there on trial and i bet they wish they never would have did that

What exactlly is funny about it? Oh yeah, nothing
 12-15-2006, 02:25 PM         #263
djreker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope them blacks get the bulls*it kicked out of em.....but why aint cnn talkin bout it.....blacks complain when it happens to them but some of the ignorant pieces of sh*t in here think its funny but cry about the n word when kramer says what he said...and dont tell me theres a diffrence...to some of u theres a diffrence when your the target you fu*kin crybabies...no wonder people dispise some blacks when u wanna make stupid comments ...remember there were white people that stopped slavery but you sh*t on us so u can get your fu*kin spoonfed by the government...go ahead claim u beat the sytem and still blame white people for your stupidity...NO ONE IS LISTENING a.ssH*LES!!!!!!!!!!
 12-15-2006, 07:53 PM         #264
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said:
it's sad that there is still racism and half of what you cats posted in this thread is biased and racist....why can't we all just coexist as humans???
truth
 11 years ago '05        #265
HotboylilT 
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
 djreker said:
i hope them blacks get the bulls*it kicked out of em.....but why aint cnn talkin bout it.....blacks complain when it happens to them but some of the ignorant pieces of sh*t in here think its funny but cry about the n word when kramer says what he said...and dont tell me theres a diffrence...to some of u theres a diffrence when your the target you fu*kin crybabies...no wonder people dispise some blacks when u wanna make stupid comments ...remember there were white people that stopped slavery but you sh*t on us so u can get your fu*kin spoonfed by the government...go ahead claim u beat the sytem and still blame white people for your stupidity...NO ONE IS LISTENING a.ssH*LES!!!!!!!!!!
Man Shut the fu*k up...What the fu*k u mean why aint this sh*t on cnn...Thousands of black people get they a.ss whooped by police, but that sh*t dont pop up on cnn...The only time we can get attention is if one of my black brothers get shot 50 times by racist white police...and even when some sh*t like that happen, no action is taken...lets be real here...you dont even know what its like...so i suggest u shut the fu*k up
 11 years ago '06        #266
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
<--- glad she got beat
 11 years ago '05        #267
Beso_Negro 
space
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
^wow. You're ig-n*gga-rant.
 11 years ago '06        #268
bjornlee 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
white girls must of pulled a kramer.
 11 years ago '05        #269
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
a damn shame
dt
 12-16-2006, 09:08 AM         #270
kiyon716 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh...
 11 years ago '05        #271
dmunson318 
space
space
 djreker said:

how bout u trade places and see what it's like to be a black man in the south then u can go back to being white or whatever the fu*k u are and i guarantee you'll hate yourself
 11 years ago '06        #272
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,466 | Props total: 2652 2652
and all dem dudes that was all hyped about the KKK r*pen dat one girl, now we are brought back a notch
 11 years ago '05        #273
dmunson318 
space
space
 bjornlee said:
df u shaking your head for they must of said something smart to get they're a.ss beat the way they did. it's reason behind everything. them dudes didn't whoop that a.ss for no reason somebody got smart with somebody and it stemed from there. i aint glad they got beat but, im glad it wasn't black on black for a change. they love to air that sh*t out on the news though.
 11 years ago '04        #274
htown 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 766 766
dawg, I'm black, and i hope you were jokin or just trying to get a rise out of someone with that statement
 11 years ago '04        #275
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
as a black man, send them little n*ggas to jail
 12-16-2006, 02:45 PM         #276
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t sucks, white black or whatever i hope justice is served cuz dont nobody deserve that sh*t

Last edited by mc_breed; 12-16-2006 at 02:46 PM..
 12-16-2006, 03:02 PM         #277
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peolpe need to talk to kids these days since racism is still a thriving disease. They need to understand the past, the preasent, and how to redirect their actions for the future and be taught and realize that to do what has been done wrong, is to become negatively worse.
 11 years ago '04        #278
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
 YingYangTwinS said:
real talk

fu*k ignorant black peope,not that all of them are but for the ones that are fu*k you

if thsi was the other way around it would make worldwide headlines.

you all know its true.
um no...this is very rare.

look at jon benet ramsey. all over th news. a little black girl was abducted and murdered the same time and wasn't mentioned.

news has always catered to whites and u can't use this one case to say this is the norm.
 12-16-2006, 03:05 PM         #279
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peolpe need to talk to kids these days since racism is still a thriving disease. They need to understand the past, the preasent, and how to redirect their actions for the future and be taught and realize that to do what has been done wrong, is to become negatively worse.
 11 years ago '05        #280
dmunson318 
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
I just read the first page, but it's a discrace how some of you are acting. You all bi*ch when a black person get beats up, but when some white girls get beat up (by black kids) it's a fu*king joke to you.

You're all fu*king morons.

naw the joke is u son of a bi*ches finally get to feel our pains, and years of suffering. and u mu fu*ka's still won't admitt that society is fu*ked up towards black people. that's why i hate most white people b/c of that sh*t right there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy