White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #241
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 memphis10 said:
who are you fooling? you have a hockey cover in your avy, from a rural town in P.A., you use n*ggas to describe other Black folk...i see right through you, your commenting like your a Black man, when that's not the case...white guy speaking for Black folks
Catch the avy....fu*k BOI!!!...I'm a grown a.ss man...don't gotta e-thug it out.....yep, I'm from a little town called Brownsville,Pa...bout 3to1 white/black ratio...I enjoy hockey & the occasional country song (not all the time, tho)....got every reason to be called "white" by most geechies...even my n*ggas call me "pinky", our slang for white people...point is, I don't accept the limitations put on us by others or ourselves....why does being black have to be so specific & piegon holing?(made that up).....why does the fact that I enjoy something that is out there for public consumption, call my dedication to my people into question?....can't come up w/a good answer huh?...the reason is because the powers that be want you to not be like them....& you accept it....I don't wanna be white, I just want the freedom to be who & what I am, & I wanna be respected, if not accepted for it....white doesn't have a limitation....white people strive for what's in their hearts, while we wanna just be cool on the block, in the club, in the hood, etc....why do you think they are winning?....Let's be realistic, if we feel like whites got an advantage over us, then wouldn't it behoove us to learn the system inside & out, so we can learn to effectively manuver in it, & possibilly be well versed enough to run it ourselves?....the time is over for us to lay blame on anyone but ourselves for what's going on now...we can't change the past, but we can shape a new future....young'ns like these just allow the prevailing prejudices people have against us to continue on....LAME.

Fukk...can't find a pic of myself to put in my avy, but I promise I will or put it up thru my imageshack.

Last edited by yumflip; 12-13-2006 at 03:28 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #242
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
hang those zzzzzzs

not being rasist
 12-13-2006, 03:29 PM         #243
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opm said:
hang those zzzzzzs

not being rasist

sure your not:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #244
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
This threads a waste of time........someone prop me
 12-14-2006, 03:59 AM         #245
S-A-K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is some fu*ked up sh*t, total lack of respect.

its a shame this is the world we live in, race aside no-one should be treated like that for any normal reason

for the record though there aint no males throwing punches/kicks
 11 years ago '06        #246
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
 D.C. said:
They're fu*ked in Prison when the Aryans get word

:):):):):):)
fu*k the aryans they aint doin sh*t to them
 11 years ago '04        #247
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,589 | Props total: 2978 2978
 yumflip said:
Catch the avy....fu*k BOI!!!...I'm a grown a.ss man...don't gotta e-thug it out.....yep, I'm from a little town called Brownsville,Pa...bout 3to1 white/black ratio...I enjoy hockey & the occasional country song (not all the time, tho)....got every reason to be called "white" by most geechies...even my n*ggas call me "pinky", our slang for white people...point is, I don't accept the limitations put on us by others or ourselves....why does being black have to be so specific & piegon holing?(made that up).....why does the fact that I enjoy something that is out there for public consumption, call my dedication to my people into question?....can't come up w/a good answer huh?...the reason is because the powers that be want you to not be like them....& you accept it....I don't wanna be white, I just want the freedom to be who & what I am, & I wanna be respected, if not accepted for it....white doesn't have a limitation....white people strive for what's in their hearts, while we wanna just be cool on the block, in the club, in the hood, etc....why do you think they are winning?....Let's be realistic, if we feel like whites got an advantage over us, then wouldn't it behoove us to learn the system inside & out, so we can learn to effectively manuver in it, & possibilly be well versed enough to run it ourselves?....the time is over for us to lay blame on anyone but ourselves for what's going on now...we can't change the past, but we can shape a new future....young'ns like these just allow the prevailing prejudices people have against us to continue on....LAME.

Fukk...can't find a pic of myself to put in my avy, but I promise I will or put it up thru my imageshack.
where do i start from? let's start here..why do you have this preconcieved notion that Black folks don't strive beyond limitations and set goals determined by dreams. most strive for what's in their hearts. are you saying Black folks are stuck on the block or hood or club, get fu*k outta here with that mess. you have to look at your self and say if i'm here then sure most Black folk are there with you too. i believe the majority of Black folk in america are in the middle class or working middle class and not in some ghetto as portrayed in the media. you have a.ssimilated into your environment well without maintaining a self of identity. i have done the opposite, even though i've been in a university in which the only other Black folks are on the sports teams...get real
 11 years ago '05        #248
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 Nocturnal-One said:
Also notice how none of the major news companies have mentioned it, CNN, Yahoo, anyone. Just shows how quick they are to respond to the opposite race attacks, yet they're worried of being called racist when they write up on something like this. Racism is in the media, but it's not what anyone thinks.

Oh, and word at the person who said it'd be 5 pages long if the tables were turned.

dog you crazy...if i understand you correctly (which i hope i don't)

black people always make the news for bad stuff over whites...it could be the exact same crime...i'm not going to in depth about it cause i know the education level of people on this board and what threads usually turn into.....
 12-14-2006, 12:36 PM         #249
NY ReeMo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
they all gonna get r*ped in jail... just like if it was white peeople on black people, they'll get what they have comin, and hopefully they broken in hard in jail... racism like this is fu*kin stupid, no matter what race it comes from. those kids are just as ignorant as someone like kramer...
I totally agree.
 12-14-2006, 02:16 PM         #250
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Big Deal said:
so how's it feel to be the only n*gga in an arena full of drunk white people?

sambo
How do you know im the only n*gga playing hockey on the ice? Or that im hte only n*gga in an arena? Please refrain from speaking from your a.ss...

Just take the L, cause you lost one one one one...
 12-14-2006, 02:23 PM         #251
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a damn shame sh*t like this still happens, from both sides...its just incredibly stupid..

funny they had to namedrop rocawear and jayz in the article too, how come they didnt name what the whitegirl had on? just wondering.
 12-14-2006, 02:27 PM         #252
pahyba 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:

Well spoken, be yourself not what is expected!!
 11 years ago '06        #253
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 memphis10 said:
where do i start from? let's start here..why do you have this preconcieved notion that Black folks don't strive beyond limitations and set goals determined by dreams. most strive for what's in their hearts. are you saying Black folks are stuck on the block or hood or club, get fu*k outta here with that mess. you have to look at your self and say if i'm here then sure most Black folk are there with you too. i believe the majority of Black folk in america are in the middle class or working middle class and not in some ghetto as portrayed in the media. you have a.ssimilated into your environment well without maintaining a self of identity. i have done the opposite, even though i've been in a university in which the only other Black folks are on the sports teams...get real
Look, I'm not gonna go back & forth w/u about my blackness....I get it.....you're "BLACKER" than me....I'm sorry.....whatever....facts are facts, & you can't change the game til you're part of it....if the fact that I can see out of my window & see my people, myself included, contribute to our own degradation, clouds my judgement, then forgive me....keep acting like we don't bring us down more than anyone outside us.....fukk outta here....I love my people, but until we clean up our own sh*t, we can't complain about what's being done to us from the outside....but, that's just how I feel.
 11 years ago '05        #254
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I just read the first page, but it's a discrace how some of you are acting. You all bi*ch when a black person get beats up, but when some white girls get beat up (by black kids) it's a fu*king joke to you.

You're all fu*king morons.
 12-14-2006, 06:28 PM         #255
AlLsEEing EyE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigBang said:
Preach Brotha preach,

yall sayin they was innocent and sh*t, do yall know Emmett Till...
do yall research before calling them white bi*ches innocent, look at the sh*t from waaaaay back, do yall still feel the same way

when i think of this sh*t from way back, i could care less of them hoes,

dont get me wrong, it was fu*ked up but hey the truth of the matter is this happens to my people all time so fu*k it
lmfaooo wat the fu*k did these white girls do, to emmett till? just cause thier white makes them automatically guilty? get the fu*k outta here always white people generally racist when your fu*king racist your self....
btw...
lmfaooooooooooooo @ memphis10 giving me hate for stating my opinion
 11 years ago '04        #256
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 yumflip said:
Look, I'm not gonna go back & forth w/u about my blackness....I get it.....you're "BLACKER" than me....I'm sorry.....whatever....facts are facts, & you can't change the game til you're part of it....if the fact that I can see out of my window & see my people, myself included, contribute to our own degradation, clouds my judgement, then forgive me....keep acting like we don't bring us down more than anyone outside us.....fukk outta here....I love my people, but until we clean up our own sh*t, we can't complain about what's being done to us from the outside....but, that's just how I feel.
what do you mean? are you robbing and raping people? so you're doing negative things by your own admission.........then really your comments truly don't matter, quite frankly you should refrain from judgement of other hard working educated Black folks...your lumping them in with trash like you
 11 years ago '04        #257
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
 AlLsEEing EyE said:
lmfaooo wat the fu*k did these white girls do, to emmett till? just cause thier white makes them automatically guilty? get the fu*k outta here always white people generally racist when your fu*king racist your self....
btw...
lmfaooooooooooooo @ memphis10 giving me hate for stating my opinion
i could of sworn propped you...it said propz...
 12-14-2006, 07:13 PM         #258
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMS the God said:
its a damn shame sh*t like this still happens, from both sides...its just incredibly stupid..

funny they had to namedrop rocawear and jayz in the article too, how come they didnt name what the whitegirl had on? just wondering.
actually they did say wat she had on, she had on a betty boop costume, it was halloween.
 11 years ago '04        #259
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
fu*k all racists, I don't give a fu*k what creed or color.

I say let all racists f!ght each other until they k!ll each other off.
 11 years ago '05        #260
HotboylilT 
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
Karma is a bi*ch hahahahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago