White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
118 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2006, 02:25 PM         #221
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pookybear11 said:
damn...who is racist?
that would have to be you
goddamn right and proud of it,so you and every one of em can call me slick rick and tell ya bi*ches to lick the balls
 12-13-2006, 02:26 PM         #222
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and this is who reps the alphas, damn shame im done
 12-13-2006, 02:27 PM         #223
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That just doesn't make sense Badd. No one wants to be a victim. No one is "latching onto this."

Plus, I don't understand where the line has to be drawn. Are we supposed to just forget about it? And if that was the case, are we supposed to just forget about Rodney King? It doesn't matter who does it, it shouldn't be tolerated.

I really don't see where anyone is turning this into victimization against all whites. If you're referring to somewhere out of this thread, then maybe it's the case, but it certainly isn't here.
 12-13-2006, 02:29 PM         #224
Bootlegking2k4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty fu*ked up i would have k!lled those kids myself if i saw them doing that to that woman. young black kids need to lay off the fu*kin bet and rap music and start hitting the books calling white people bi*ches and hoes ands.luts cause we all know if white called them a N*gg*r they would have the whole world against them.
 12-13-2006, 02:30 PM         #225
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't really blame it on BET and rap. If anything it was how they were raised.

Or there is always some event that could have happened to them in the past that distorted their view. Who knows? Maybe some of them got jumped by whites.
 11 years ago '05        #226
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr.Big Deal said:
goddamn right and proud of it,so you and every one of em can call me slick rick and tell ya bi*ches to lick the balls

man you are rediculous...a waste of life if i have ever seen one.
 12-13-2006, 02:36 PM         #227
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bootlegking2k4 said:
pretty fu*ked up i would have k!lled those kids myself if i saw them doing that to that woman. young black kids need to lay off the fu*kin bet and rap music and start hitting the books calling white people bi*ches and hoes ands.luts cause we all know if white called them a N*gg*r they would have the whole world against them.
they deserve the whole world against em

they're the ones always fu*king something up
 12-13-2006, 02:38 PM         #228
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pookybear11 said:
man you are rediculous...a waste of life if i have ever seen one.
learn to spell you dumb c*cksucker

r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s

please die slow bi*ch
 12-13-2006, 02:39 PM         #229
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe there's certainly enough people in here askin for victimization.... they want a parade with floats of this chick's face with bruises and sh*t etched onto the balloons.....and some white reverand screamin for Justice....lol....

It's ok if you're mad.... but why turn this into a "if she was a black person gettin her a.ss whooped it'd be the end of the world" debate????.......That shows you're more concerned about the side issue of "racial bias in the media against whites" LOL... I chuckled typing that up..... than you are about the woman who got fu*ked up.....
 11 years ago '04        #230
Nocturnal-One  OP
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
 BaddNewZ said:
Oh damn... my response just made it 16...... a full 11 pages above the asked for amount......

That's a lot of victimization.... but i'm sure someone wants more....
Can you read or not? You see the 'by now' on the end of that sentence? Yeah, cos I posted it quite a while before it reached this many.
 12-13-2006, 02:44 PM         #231
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See lol.... ya get the responses.... so now it's time to bi*ch about them coming too late....... oh where is the world going when ya dont post outrage about a white woman gettin beat down in a timely fashion.....
 12-13-2006, 02:45 PM         #232
K.Ruck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a shame
 12-13-2006, 02:46 PM         #233
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Badd I hope that wasn't addressed to me. I haven't said anything to imply that I think that way.

And I still don't think people are asking for a parade here. The only debate is whether or not it was racist. And like I said, there's no way to confirm whether the statements allegedly made were true.
 11 years ago '05        #234
pookybear11 
space
space
space
 Mr.Big Deal said:
learn to spell you dumb c*cksucker

r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s

please die slow bi*ch

pardon me...but you must really have d*ck on your mind
 11 years ago '04        #235
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
 cathcaBreath said:
..and if you read the sh*t I POSTED, you'd realize that I just don't care about 1 situation....I said that when it happens to ANYONE of ANY race it's fu*ked up.

So you, "stfu".
[smokey]He be like shut the fu*k up...i be qiuet, but when he leave...i be talkin again[/smokey]

anyway im sayin u asked what emmett till had to do with this like u only cared about just these whites bi*ches, im sayin his situation is kinda the same ya dig, but he got k!lled after being beat down...and i think he was younger than the white girls

so basically ya two statements contradict each other is all i'm sayin

12-13-2006, 02:50 PM         #236
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigBang said:
[smokey]He be like shut the fu*k up...i be qiuet, but when he leave...i be talkin again[/smokey]

anyway im sayin u asked what emmett till had to do with this like u only cared about just these whites bi*ches, im sayin his situation is kinda the same ya dig, but he got k!lled after being beat down...and i think he was younger than the white girls

so basically ya two statements contradict each other is all i'm sayin

Well basically, "ya digg", that's not what I wrote.

12-13-2006, 02:50 PM         #237
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is anyone denying that what happened to Emmett Till was wrong though? I watched a documentary about that and it made me sick. No matter when, where, or to who it happened, it's wrong.
 11 years ago '05        #238
pookybear11 
space
space
space
 mistermarvel said:
Is anyone denying that what happened to Emmett Till was wrong though? I watched a documentary about that and it made me sick. No matter when, where, or to who it happened, it's wrong.

same thoughts here
 12-13-2006, 02:58 PM         #239
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistermarvel said:

I don't see anyone denying that what happened to this poor man was wrong, obviously it was. You'd have to be less than human to think otherwise, but this is not what the topic is about.

Some herb brought him up out of no where...
 12-13-2006, 02:59 PM         #240
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That wasn't directed at you, that was at BigBang.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
68 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy