White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #226
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr.Big Deal said
goddamn right and proud of it,so you and every one of em can call me slick rick and tell ya bi*ches to lick the balls

man you are rediculous...a waste of life if i have ever seen one.

12-13-2006, 02:36 PM         #227
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bootlegking2k4 said
pretty fu*ked up i would have k!lled those kids myself if i saw them doing that to that woman. young black kids need to lay off the fu*kin bet and rap music and start hitting the books calling white people bi*ches and hoes ands.luts cause we all know if white called them a N*gg*r they would have the whole world against them.
they deserve the whole world against em

they're the ones always fu*king something up

12-13-2006, 02:38 PM         #228
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pookybear11 said
man you are rediculous...a waste of life if i have ever seen one.
learn to spell you dumb c*cksucker

r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s

please die slow bi*ch

12-13-2006, 02:39 PM         #229
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe there's certainly enough people in here askin for victimization.... they want a parade with floats of this chick's face with bruises and sh*t etched onto the balloons.....and some white reverand screamin for Justice....lol....

It's ok if you're mad.... but why turn this into a "if she was a black person gettin her a.ss whooped it'd be the end of the world" debate????.......That shows you're more concerned about the side issue of "racial bias in the media against whites" LOL... I chuckled typing that up..... than you are about the woman who got fu*ked up.....

12 years ago '04        #230
Nocturnal-One 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 17 17
 BaddNewZ said
Oh damn... my response just made it 16...... a full 11 pages above the asked for amount......

That's a lot of victimization.... but i'm sure someone wants more....
Can you read or not? You see the 'by now' on the end of that sentence? Yeah, cos I posted it quite a while before it reached this many.

12-13-2006, 02:44 PM         #231
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See lol.... ya get the responses.... so now it's time to bi*ch about them coming too late....... oh where is the world going when ya dont post outrage about a white woman gettin beat down in a timely fashion.....

12-13-2006, 02:45 PM         #232
K.Ruck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a shame

12-13-2006, 02:46 PM         #233
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Badd I hope that wasn't addressed to me. I haven't said anything to imply that I think that way.

And I still don't think people are asking for a parade here. The only debate is whether or not it was racist. And like I said, there's no way to confirm whether the statements allegedly made were true.

12 years ago '05        #234
pookybear11 
space
space
space
 Mr.Big Deal said
learn to spell you dumb c*cksucker

r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s

please die slow bi*ch

pardon me...but you must really have d*ck on your mind

12 years ago '04        #235
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
 cathcaBreath said
..and if you read the sh*t I POSTED, you'd realize that I just don't care about 1 situation....I said that when it happens to ANYONE of ANY race it's fu*ked up.

So you, "stfu".
[smokey]He be like shut the fu*k up...i be qiuet, but when he leave...i be talkin again[/smokey]

anyway im sayin u asked what emmett till had to do with this like u only cared about just these whites bi*ches, im sayin his situation is kinda the same ya dig, but he got k!lled after being beat down...and i think he was younger than the white girls

so basically ya two statements contradict each other is all i'm sayin

12-13-2006, 02:50 PM         #236
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigBang said
[smokey]He be like shut the fu*k up...i be qiuet, but when he leave...i be talkin again[/smokey]

anyway im sayin u asked what emmett till had to do with this like u only cared about just these whites bi*ches, im sayin his situation is kinda the same ya dig, but he got k!lled after being beat down...and i think he was younger than the white girls

so basically ya two statements contradict each other is all i'm sayin

Well basically, "ya digg", that's not what I wrote.

12-13-2006, 02:50 PM         #237
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is anyone denying that what happened to Emmett Till was wrong though? I watched a documentary about that and it made me sick. No matter when, where, or to who it happened, it's wrong.

12 years ago '05        #238
pookybear11 
space
space
space
 mistermarvel said
Is anyone denying that what happened to Emmett Till was wrong though? I watched a documentary about that and it made me sick. No matter when, where, or to who it happened, it's wrong.

same thoughts here

12-13-2006, 02:58 PM         #239
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistermarvel said

I don't see anyone denying that what happened to this poor man was wrong, obviously it was. You'd have to be less than human to think otherwise, but this is not what the topic is about.

Some herb brought him up out of no where...

12-13-2006, 02:59 PM         #240
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That wasn't directed at you, that was at BigBang.

12 years ago '06        #241
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,306 | Props total: 3601 3601
 memphis10 said
who are you fooling? you have a hockey cover in your avy, from a rural town in P.A., you use n*ggas to describe other Black folk...i see right through you, your commenting like your a Black man, when that's not the case...white guy speaking for Black folks
Catch the avy....fu*k BOI!!!...I'm a grown a.ss man...don't gotta e-thug it out.....yep, I'm from a little town called Brownsville,Pa...bout 3to1 white/black ratio...I enjoy hockey & the occasional country song (not all the time, tho)....got every reason to be called "white" by most geechies...even my n*ggas call me "pinky", our slang for white people...point is, I don't accept the limitations put on us by others or ourselves....why does being black have to be so specific & piegon holing?(made that up).....why does the fact that I enjoy something that is out there for public consumption, call my dedication to my people into question?....can't come up w/a good answer huh?...the reason is because the powers that be want you to not be like them....& you accept it....I don't wanna be white, I just want the freedom to be who & what I am, & I wanna be respected, if not accepted for it....white doesn't have a limitation....white people strive for what's in their hearts, while we wanna just be cool on the block, in the club, in the hood, etc....why do you think they are winning?....Let's be realistic, if we feel like whites got an advantage over us, then wouldn't it behoove us to learn the system inside & out, so we can learn to effectively manuver in it, & possibilly be well versed enough to run it ourselves?....the time is over for us to lay blame on anyone but ourselves for what's going on now...we can't change the past, but we can shape a new future....young'ns like these just allow the prevailing prejudices people have against us to continue on....LAME.

Fukk...can't find a pic of myself to put in my avy, but I promise I will or put it up thru my imageshack.

Last edited by yumflip; 12-13-2006 at 03:28 PM..

12 years ago '05        #242
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
hang those zzzzzzs

not being rasist

12-13-2006, 03:29 PM         #243
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opm said
hang those zzzzzzs

not being rasist

sure your not:rolleyes:

12 years ago '04        #244
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
This threads a waste of time........someone prop me

12-14-2006, 03:59 AM         #245
S-A-K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is some fu*ked up sh*t, total lack of respect.

its a shame this is the world we live in, race aside no-one should be treated like that for any normal reason

for the record though there aint no males throwing punches/kicks

12 years ago '06        #246
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 416 416
 D.C. said
They're fu*ked in Prison when the Aryans get word

:):):):):):)
fu*k the aryans they aint doin sh*t to them

12 years ago '04        #247
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 3979 3979
 yumflip said
Catch the avy....fu*k BOI!!!...I'm a grown a.ss man...don't gotta e-thug it out.....yep, I'm from a little town called Brownsville,Pa...bout 3to1 white/black ratio...I enjoy hockey & the occasional country song (not all the time, tho)....got every reason to be called "white" by most geechies...even my n*ggas call me "pinky", our slang for white people...point is, I don't accept the limitations put on us by others or ourselves....why does being black have to be so specific & piegon holing?(made that up).....why does the fact that I enjoy something that is out there for public consumption, call my dedication to my people into question?....can't come up w/a good answer huh?...the reason is because the powers that be want you to not be like them....& you accept it....I don't wanna be white, I just want the freedom to be who & what I am, & I wanna be respected, if not accepted for it....white doesn't have a limitation....white people strive for what's in their hearts, while we wanna just be cool on the block, in the club, in the hood, etc....why do you think they are winning?....Let's be realistic, if we feel like whites got an advantage over us, then wouldn't it behoove us to learn the system inside & out, so we can learn to effectively manuver in it, & possibilly be well versed enough to run it ourselves?....the time is over for us to lay blame on anyone but ourselves for what's going on now...we can't change the past, but we can shape a new future....young'ns like these just allow the prevailing prejudices people have against us to continue on....LAME.

Fukk...can't find a pic of myself to put in my avy, but I promise I will or put it up thru my imageshack.
where do i start from? let's start here..why do you have this preconcieved notion that Black folks don't strive beyond limitations and set goals determined by dreams. most strive for what's in their hearts. are you saying Black folks are stuck on the block or hood or club, get fu*k outta here with that mess. you have to look at your self and say if i'm here then sure most Black folk are there with you too. i believe the majority of Black folk in america are in the middle class or working middle class and not in some ghetto as portrayed in the media. you have a.ssimilated into your environment well without maintaining a self of identity. i have done the opposite, even though i've been in a university in which the only other Black folks are on the sports teams...get real

12 years ago '05        #248
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 Nocturnal-One said
Also notice how none of the major news companies have mentioned it, CNN, Yahoo, anyone. Just shows how quick they are to respond to the opposite race attacks, yet they're worried of being called racist when they write up on something like this. Racism is in the media, but it's not what anyone thinks.

Oh, and word at the person who said it'd be 5 pages long if the tables were turned.

dog you crazy...if i understand you correctly (which i hope i don't)

black people always make the news for bad stuff over whites...it could be the exact same crime...i'm not going to in depth about it cause i know the education level of people on this board and what threads usually turn into.....

12-14-2006, 12:36 PM         #249
NY ReeMo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said
they all gonna get r*ped in jail... just like if it was white peeople on black people, they'll get what they have comin, and hopefully they broken in hard in jail... racism like this is fu*kin stupid, no matter what race it comes from. those kids are just as ignorant as someone like kramer...
I totally agree.

12-14-2006, 02:16 PM         #250
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Big Deal said
so how's it feel to be the only n*gga in an arena full of drunk white people?

sambo
How do you know im the only n*gga playing hockey on the ice? Or that im hte only n*gga in an arena? Please refrain from speaking from your a.ss...

Just take the L, cause you lost one one one one...

Home      

most viewed right now
-16online now  43
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
44 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  36
Chocolate Perfection
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+40online now  28
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+74online now  15
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Young Miami likes when men put their hands on her
78 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  11
Fight Night Champion FREE on XBOX ONE