White Girls Beaten by Black Youths

most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 Mr.Big Deal said:
hell yeah,it's just most of em dont got the heart to say that sh*t out loud for fear of getting they a.sses curb stomped
im white, and i dont think like that...and it sure as hell aint because im scared
 11 years ago '05        #182
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 south875 said:
i understand that but i think its unfair for people to act like all white people were loving watching people lose their homes, and bodies floating down the street

alot of em were happy. you should have seen they way there eye's lit up when they heard the re building plan. rebuild for the tourist but not people who live there riggggggghhhhhhhht.
 11 years ago '06        #183
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
YES, just look at ALL the control I have right now.

Idiot
aren't you late for a klan meeting or something?
 12-13-2006, 12:30 PM         #184
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said:
im white, and i dont think like that...and it sure as hell aint because im scared
of course you aint gonna say you think like that on a website full of n*ggas now are you?
 11 years ago '06        #185
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
hell yeah! babys need food and diapers chicks needed tampons and they wanted to make it seem like everybody was stealing plazma tv's n sh*t.
yep. and even if they were stealing tv's and computers and stuff, it was to give to somebody else in exchange for food or a ride out
 11 years ago '04        #186
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 Mr.Big Deal said:
of course you aint gonna say you think like that on a website full of n*ggas now are you?
lmaoo, yeah like im scared of dudes on the net who i'll never meet .if it was me and 50 other white people and then just you, i still wouldnt say that sh*t.
 12-13-2006, 12:35 PM         #187
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said:
lmaoo, yeah like im scared of dudes on the net who i'll never meet .if it was me and 50 other white people and then just you, i still wouldnt say that sh*t.
sure you wouldnt

white people......
 12-13-2006, 12:36 PM         #188
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That'd be 13 pages....... and counting.... ;)
 11 years ago '06        #189
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 memphis10 said:
harmless? are you serious within yourself, what made them harmless in your mind?

do you have the same reaction when you hear young Black females get a.ssaulted by white males?
u got a point. the story could be biased tho, i guess you couldnt judge the story unless u were there and saw that sh*t for urself. but from what it sounds, those white girls werent threatening nobody, and it dont even sound like they instigated nothing- but we donno that. say wat u want but black or white, girls dont deserve to be beaten badly like that by anyone. shame on the n*ggas who was kickin them while they were down.

hell yeah i'd have the same reaction if black women were a.ssulted by whites.
 12-13-2006, 12:45 PM         #190
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
he kept sayin' 'n*ggas,' you can go from there...topic is basically stimulating issues of race particularly Black & white...and he says ignorant muthfu*kin' 'n*ggas'...all the evidence points to that direction
and? i kno black ppl that say n*gga evry other word, i say ignorant muthafu*kin n*ggas, cuz some of them are, wat evidence the evidence was basically him likin hockey and sayin n*ggas?
 11 years ago '05        #191
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
[QUOTE=billieskeet]and? i kno black ppl that say n*gga evry other word,QUOTE]

thats the double standard we face everyday. some sh*t u just cant do. me as a man i cant go around calling females bi*ches and they call each other bi*ches all the time.
 12-13-2006, 01:01 PM         #192
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=dmunson318]
 billieskeet said:
and? i kno black ppl that say n*gga evry other word,QUOTE]

thats the double standard we face everyday. some sh*t u just cant do. me as a man i cant go around calling females bi*ches and they call each other bi*ches all the time.
tru, but they do it, and they dont plan on stoppin anytime soon.
 11 years ago '06        #193
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
as a black man i can say that i feel embarassed, but this world is filled with idiots of all colors.

no matter what color the victim was, it was wrong and i hope they get what they deserve.

in response to all the racism on this board. if you guys hate black people then why are you on a hiphop based forum?

you wanna be black and you don't wanna be black. sh*ts funny
 12-13-2006, 01:17 PM         #194
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoop those tricks whoop those tricks!
 12-13-2006, 01:18 PM         #195
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i woulda nestled my foot between them boobies and peed on them wh0ores
 12-13-2006, 01:22 PM         #196
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
exactly, they were raping young teenage Black girls, one was just only 15.....this is why I don't get some Black folks who hate their race, those Blacks completely ignore what horindous acts of violence whites commit. do you think whites when other whites commit violent crimes say "damn i'm embarrased to be white," the answer is no.
The answer is yes.

And seriously, the racism in this post is both ways, and reading it I think it's more towards whites because you've got idiots like memphis, el monto, showtime and mr. big deal on here.

If you're calling a collective group of unspecified individuals racist, you're being racist yourself. You have to judge things on an individual basis. If the racist statements reported by the victims in this case are true, this is a hate crime, racism towards whites. There's no doubt about it. But we can't really prove if the statements are true or not. And just because someone says it was a black on white crime doesn't mean that they also think the two black people that helped the victims were racist too.

Seriously, all white people don't go around harboring all of these racist intentions. There are those who do, but it is not true as a whole. The same is true for blacks. The same is true for any race.

I forget who said it, but a hate crime is a hate crime and it's a shame no matter when it happens or who it happens to. These are young teenage girls. They had nothing to do with Emmett Till. They were victims.

The same would be true if the race was switched on the story.
 12-13-2006, 01:25 PM         #197
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistermarvel said:
The answer is yes.

And seriously, the racism in this post is both ways, and reading it I think it's more towards whites because you've got idiots like memphis, el monto, showtime and mr. big deal on here.

If you're calling a collective group of unspecified individuals racist, you're being racist yourself. You have to judge things on an individual basis. If the racist statements reported by the victims in this case are true, this is a hate crime, racism towards whites. There's no doubt about it. But we can't really prove if the statements are true or not. And just because someone says it was a black on white crime doesn't mean that they also think the two black people that helped the victims were racist too.

Seriously, all white people don't go around harboring all of these racist intentions. There are those who do, but it is not true as a whole. The same is true for blacks. The same is true for any race.

I forget who said it, but a hate crime is a hate crime and it's a shame no matter when it happens or who it happens to. These are young teenage girls. They had nothing to do with Emmett Till. They were victims.

The same would be true if the race was switched on the story.
n*gga please,and no when it's done to white people it's not a hate crime it's a "receipt for blowing up my country or enslaving my people or stealing my land and sticking my people on a fu*king reservation" crime
 12-13-2006, 01:31 PM         #198
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im black, and i watch, play and Hockey...
 12-13-2006, 01:33 PM         #199
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either way it goes, white on black... black on white, that sh*t is insane.
 12-13-2006, 01:33 PM         #200
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Big Deal said:
n*gga please,and no when it's done to white people it's not a hate crime it's a "receipt for blowing up my country or enslaving my people or stealing my land and sticking my people on a fu*king reservation" crime
Tell me how this sort of thinking is going to help. Tell me how it's going to end racism. Explain to me how it would be justified to punish someone who didn't even commit the crime. I can PROMISE you that these girls had NOTHING to do with any of what you just mentioned.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
83 comments
20 hours ago