Dec 12 - Damon Dash Responds to Jay-Z’s ‘Lost Ones’

most viewed right now
+166  184
80 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #51
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 651 651
It all started when Dame started to fu*k with Cam and
them Dipset n*ggas! Jay-Z didn't want to be part of that type of image anymore because Cam and them n*ggas still slangin that Coke!
There is no way they still sell coke unless they are the stupidest, most ignorant a.ss fools in New York......hmm, maybe they do still slang. No, Seriously, that is all about marketing your persona that you want the public to believe. No better then some WWE type sh*t. You think if Dipset said they spend all their free time in the Library reading books about Klingon Warship Propullsion that they would have as many fans? (Well, except for the trekkies) Hell no. Every ghetto cat in the world wants to be the next Nino Brown so when they listen to songs about rappers selling coke they love them cuz they are like "yeah I do that too" But the funny thing is the rapper doesn't really sell coke, he just makes a song about it and gets rich off of the dumb fools who love it. Don't get me wrong, I like songs that involve drug dealing and stuff as long as they are good songs but I understand and always remember what Doc Dre said in "The Show". "It's all entertainment, that's all it is"

12-15-2006, 11:48 AM         #52
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twherry19 said
like nas in ether said "fu*k jay-'z''
Tupac said it, you dumb a.ss.

12-15-2006, 12:02 PM         #53
J.Shots503 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shoulda Stayed At Food And Beverage...too Much Floss-ing! Too Much Sam Rostein!

12-15-2006, 12:08 PM         #54
mossyflossy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody tell dame, please don't throw rocks at the throne

12 years ago '05        #55
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,956 | Props total: 1134 1134
Dame talked subliminal sh*t, on that one track with Jim Jones, and Where's the source for this sh1t????

12-15-2006, 01:47 PM         #56
Mushface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdman03 said
does dame own rocawear

Jay brought Dame out in Rocawear & Dame sold his half in Roc-a-fella Records...But the funny thing is that Juelz is signed to Def Jam & he dissing his boss...Go figure!!!

12 years ago '04        #57
DoN BLaZe34 
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said
idk i think its sad that him and jay broke up. to me dame was the da Roc he was the Foundation i dont see how u can have the R.O.C withouth Dame i miss the old r.o.c
i definitely feel you on that one...the R.O.C was a classis

12 years ago '05        #58
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 181 181
on the real its sad wat happened between dame and jay cuz i was watchin the "Dead Presidents" video and i was like damn........thats sad......i miss the old roc

Jay-Z
Sauce Money
Big Jaz-O
Memphis Bleek
Beanie Sigel
Freeway
Dame Dash
Biggs

12-15-2006, 02:46 PM         #59
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said
Damon Dash Responds to Jay-Z’s ‘Lost Ones’
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
By: Claudio E. Cabrera

We all know about the so called 'beef' between former partners Jay-Z and Damon Dash. The industry was abuzz once 'Lost Ones' dropped and the first verse was interpreted as a shot at Dash. 'Motherf***ers said that they made Hov/ Made Hov, Ok then, make another Hov.' Now, the man who was Jay's friend for more than a decade and made history with him, is now responding to the perceived slight.

The Harlem bred entrepeneur revealed that he believed the song was aimed at both him and Kareem 'Biggs' Burke.

'If he was talking about me, I'd be disappointed,' said Dash. 'He could've just tooken me aside and told me. That's what grown men do. Me and Jay made history, there's no need for beef.'

Jay spoke on the issue in last months XXL magazine saying, 'I believe my decision was the right one in my heart of hearts. Things just happen throughout the years which make you realize how people are,' said Jay.

Dash responded by saying that he can't believe its come to this point with a man he made money with and spent time with his family on thanksgiving.

He did say that 'he felt sorry' for Jay because he feels the song is an excuse for what he did. In typical Dame fashion, he said, his absence in Jay's career is 'critical.'

Dash did admit that Jay-Z is the 'G.O.A.T' in his eyes, and also for bringing Kanye into the fray and allowing him to pursue his dreams. But, Dash hasn't seen anything or found anyone that will make him want to return to the music game. He's focusing on fashion from here on out.

Dame why is he frontin??? he got paid to leave 360 million reason why he shouldnt be mad at jay!

12 years ago '04        #60
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 338 338
let me say this again Jay-z is a fu*kin clown

12-15-2006, 05:24 PM         #61
theMIGHTYbg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said
He did say that 'he felt sorry' for Jay because he feels the song is an excuse for what he did. In typical Dame fashion, he said, his absence in Jay's career is 'critical.'
real talk

12 years ago '06        #62
Cary 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 203 203
thats whats up

12-15-2006, 06:11 PM         #63
longblkman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props

12 years ago '04        #64
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
jay pussed up on lost ones............He wants to settle down with "B" but shedoest want to.............What happen to "I fu*k em then I diss em."...............thats right........he's an old head ready to settle down...........
whats wrong with wantin to settle down? sh*t, im 21 and ima be ready to settle down before im 30 son, lol... fu*k these bi*ches, i need one good girl. im wit HOV. lol

12-15-2006, 08:11 PM         #65
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k jay-z

12 years ago '05        #66
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
lot's of haters on Jay's d*ck...bye bye Dame, you fu*kin loser!

12 years ago '04        #67
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,529 | Props total: 740 740
 koofyslappa11 said
jay pussed up on lost ones............He wants to settle down with "B" but shedoest want to.............What happen to "I fu*k em then I diss em."...............thats right........he's an old head ready to settle down...........

cause B is wifey material,plus from what jay said,B is 25 now so that was 2 years ago,and it makes ense cause a few years ago u didn't see him and her together like that,now they everywhere.

12 years ago '04        #68
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 3492 3492
^maaan, b ain't no wifey material... she has zero personality... she's a good lookin puppet... if that floats your boat, then oh well...

12 years ago '06        #69
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
Jay is doin his thing, but I think he's lettin it get 2 his head now

12-16-2006, 01:00 AM         #70
urmom666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
women lie, men lie, numbers dont

12-16-2006, 01:01 AM         #71
urmom666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where did u get this article?

12-16-2006, 01:07 AM         #72
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmoney80 said
Jay is doin his thing, but I think he's lettin it get 2 his head now
you're tellin me after all the years of being in the game and being successful it wouldnt get to YOUR head

every hip-hop artist has some kind of ego, c'mon now

12 years ago '04        #73
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 3492 3492
 urmom666 said
women lie, men lie, numbers dont
fu*k that... women lie... children lie... grown folks don't...

12 years ago '04        #74
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
I personally don't miss Dame being in all of Hov's videos. I'll give yall the fact that Dame was the one who gave Kanye his shot. But just because Dame played his part as the exec sitting down in the business meetings doesn't mean that he "made" Hov. You would have a better argument saying Jaz-O made Hov or Kane for that matter. Dame didn't write one rap, make one beat, nor make one album. That was all Hov. Like Jay said "Make another hov" if that's the case.

12 years ago '04        #75
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 Get it Right said
fu*k jay-z
You mad he won't put out another Budden CD aren't you?

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  62
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
57 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  50
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  16
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  14
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+194online now  9
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  9
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  8
Image(s) inside Rich Porter Sister Patricia Blasts Alpo In Latest IG post #StopGlorify..
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Well Damn " Drake bodied Pusha T " Tory Lanez
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy