Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2006, 08:49 PM         #41
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first and foremost let me begin by sayin that men lie, women lie, but numbers dont....but to put it in the simplest term jay was rich with Dame and now even more richer without.......case close
 11 years ago '04        #42
studious03 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
good read
 12-14-2006, 01:30 AM         #43
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dame dash show coming back
 12-14-2006, 03:45 AM         #44
S-A-K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I hear muthafu*kers sayin they made HOV, made HOV say ok, so, make another HOV"
 12-15-2006, 02:08 AM         #45
J_Unda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matthew7 said:
Dame who, this cat is a nobody. Jay don't need his a.ss, ain't sh*t about Dame Dash critical.

:applause:
 12-15-2006, 08:26 AM         #46
Kutz N Blendz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is quite ironic considering Dame is Jim Jones tracks talking sh*t, been talking sh*t in interviews, gassing came to up against Jay. fu*k OUTTA HERE with that bi*ch a.ss cop out.
 11 years ago '04        #47
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23497 23497
i aint a bi*ch but i gotta divorce them, hov had to get that shallow sh*t up off him:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #48
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
jay-z is a clown, this last album was the worst he put out, n he jus got to big headed, makin for example lets say 30 mill him 30 mill dash, record execs come up say jay u can make 60 mill easy without this guy, n goes for it.
 12-15-2006, 10:48 AM         #49
twherry19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like nas in ether said "fu*k jay-'z''
 11 years ago '04        #50
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
man fu*k dame he chose his side when he was in the wet wipes video . how he suppose to be Jay mans when he in a video for a diss track about him.
 11 years ago '06        #51
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
It all started when Dame started to fu*k with Cam and
them Dipset n*ggas! Jay-Z didn't want to be part of that type of image anymore because Cam and them n*ggas still slangin that Coke!
There is no way they still sell coke unless they are the stupidest, most ignorant a.ss fools in New York......hmm, maybe they do still slang. No, Seriously, that is all about marketing your persona that you want the public to believe. No better then some WWE type sh*t. You think if Dipset said they spend all their free time in the Library reading books about Klingon Warship Propullsion that they would have as many fans? (Well, except for the trekkies) Hell no. Every ghetto cat in the world wants to be the next Nino Brown so when they listen to songs about rappers selling coke they love them cuz they are like "yeah I do that too" But the funny thing is the rapper doesn't really sell coke, he just makes a song about it and gets rich off of the dumb fools who love it. Don't get me wrong, I like songs that involve drug dealing and stuff as long as they are good songs but I understand and always remember what Doc Dre said in "The Show". "It's all entertainment, that's all it is"
 12-15-2006, 11:48 AM         #52
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twherry19 said:
like nas in ether said "fu*k jay-'z''
Tupac said it, you dumb a.ss.
 12-15-2006, 12:02 PM         #53
J.Shots503 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shoulda Stayed At Food And Beverage...too Much Floss-ing! Too Much Sam Rostein!
 12-15-2006, 12:08 PM         #54
mossyflossy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody tell dame, please don't throw rocks at the throne
 11 years ago '05        #55
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
Dame talked subliminal sh*t, on that one track with Jim Jones, and Where's the source for this sh1t????
 12-15-2006, 01:47 PM         #56
Mushface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdman03 said:
does dame own rocawear

Jay brought Dame out in Rocawear & Dame sold his half in Roc-a-fella Records...But the funny thing is that Juelz is signed to Def Jam & he dissing his boss...Go figure!!!
 11 years ago '04        #57
DoN BLaZe34 
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
idk i think its sad that him and jay broke up. to me dame was the da Roc he was the Foundation i dont see how u can have the R.O.C withouth Dame i miss the old r.o.c
i definitely feel you on that one...the R.O.C was a classis
 11 years ago '05        #58
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
on the real its sad wat happened between dame and jay cuz i was watchin the "Dead Presidents" video and i was like damn........thats sad......i miss the old roc

Jay-Z
Sauce Money
Big Jaz-O
Memphis Bleek
Beanie Sigel
Freeway
Dame Dash
Biggs
 12-15-2006, 02:46 PM         #59
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
Damon Dash Responds to Jay-Z’s ‘Lost Ones’
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
By: Claudio E. Cabrera

We all know about the so called 'beef' between former partners Jay-Z and Damon Dash. The industry was abuzz once 'Lost Ones' dropped and the first verse was interpreted as a shot at Dash. 'Motherf***ers said that they made Hov/ Made Hov, Ok then, make another Hov.' Now, the man who was Jay's friend for more than a decade and made history with him, is now responding to the perceived slight.

The Harlem bred entrepeneur revealed that he believed the song was aimed at both him and Kareem 'Biggs' Burke.

'If he was talking about me, I'd be disappointed,' said Dash. 'He could've just tooken me aside and told me. That's what grown men do. Me and Jay made history, there's no need for beef.'

Jay spoke on the issue in last months XXL magazine saying, 'I believe my decision was the right one in my heart of hearts. Things just happen throughout the years which make you realize how people are,' said Jay.

Dash responded by saying that he can't believe its come to this point with a man he made money with and spent time with his family on thanksgiving.

He did say that 'he felt sorry' for Jay because he feels the song is an excuse for what he did. In typical Dame fashion, he said, his absence in Jay's career is 'critical.'

Dash did admit that Jay-Z is the 'G.O.A.T' in his eyes, and also for bringing Kanye into the fray and allowing him to pursue his dreams. But, Dash hasn't seen anything or found anyone that will make him want to return to the music game. He's focusing on fashion from here on out.

Dame why is he frontin??? he got paid to leave 360 million reason why he shouldnt be mad at jay!
 11 years ago '04        #60
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
let me say this again Jay-z is a fu*kin clown
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy