Dec 12 - Damon Dash Responds to Jay-Z’s ‘Lost Ones’

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
Funny how "Kingdom Come" lost alot of musical focus once Dame was out of the picture.
 11 years ago '06        #22
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
It all started when Dame started to fu*k with Cam and
them Dipset n*ggas! Jay-Z didn't want to be part of that type of image anymore because Cam and them n*ggas still slangin that Coke! Can't say that I blame Jay because them n*ggas is hot as fire, but he could have handeled sh*t with Dame a little better than he did! He a bi*ch for that!
 11 years ago '06        #23
rblivewire327 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 214 214
 derekski99 said:
right, like dash wasn't making diss tracks at Hov with Camron and Jimmy Jones. Please. Now he's saying "damn man, why couldn't Jay just be a man and tell me he had issues with me." The issues were the disses he was puttin out with Dipsh*t

Very very tru ... dame mad two faced ... cant trust or believe a n*gga like that ...daamn dame
 11 years ago '04        #24
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
wow he just nowsaying something about this. the song been out for a while
 11 years ago '05        #25
PFunk456 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
Everybody should hear the Larry Davis(real n*gga..went to war with the cops in NYC) interview with Kay Slay......he talks about how much of a slimeball Dame is.....
 11 years ago '04        #26
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Young fresh to death done fell off, what did you expect after all the Dipset responses, Its business and some take it personal, always thought dame was an a**hole anyway, he aint got sh*t to be mad about, dude is fu*kin loaded because Jay was a success. Jay got tired of people eatin the groceries and not chippn in.
 11 years ago '04        #27
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
"Its not a diss song its a real song"----Jay-Z
 11 years ago '05        #28
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$974 | Props total: 94 94
dame always playing the victim.
 11 years ago '06        #29
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
dame needs to cut the sh*t he took shots at Jay before talkin maaaad sh*t now he is sayin that Jay is the one causin beef fu*k that
 11 years ago '04        #30
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
TOO MUCH fLOSSIN!!!! TOO MUCH SAM ROSTEIN!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #31
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Damn shame. Well.

Looks like this means no more Rocafella Films...
 11 years ago '05        #32
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
dude cam n jimmy do not slang coke noooo moreee u must be believin too much of they lyrics if u still think so and dame did make jay jay even said it himself that he couldn't sit at meetings and keep up with the execs (when he first started out) thats when dame stepped in so in reality dame did make hov but they both made the roc its just sad to see it come to this they were really like puff and big
 11 years ago '04        #33
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
 koofyslappa11 said:
jay pussed up on lost ones............He wants to settle down with "B" but shedoest want to.............What happen to "I fu*k em then I diss em."...............thats right........he's an old head ready to settle down...........
he only feel that way wit nassir's baby moms ..an maybe free...and rihanna
 11 years ago '06        #34
bjornlee 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
He did say that 'he felt sorry' for Jay because he feels the song is an excuse for what he did. In typical Dame fashion, he said, his absence in Jay's career is 'critical.'

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............
 11 years ago '05        #35
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 483 483
when u been cool wit a nicca fa so long.....and summin like that happens.....u think its not coo to take shots ? u spose to be bi*ch and take wats handed to you ? some of yall niccaz be trippin.....nicca pull sum major bogus wit me.....i rap, so yep imma diss you....if lata on i feel like i shouldnt have said shyt...ill admit it....but when you mad, u dont think....
 11 years ago '04        #36
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 derekski99 said:
right, like dash wasn't making diss tracks at Hov with Camron and Jimmy Jones. Please. Now he's saying "damn man, why couldn't Jay just be a man and tell me he had issues with me." The issues were the disses he was puttin out with Dipsh*t
reminds me of that track "Kingdom Done"

cdman03 said:
does dame own rocawear
not anymore, Jay owns it and is currently getting sued by Diamond Dallas Page for using the diamond sign...
 11 years ago '05        #37
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
People don't realize how critical Dame was to Rocafella...

1. If it wasn't for Dame,there would be NO KANYE WEST.

Jay-Z admited early on that he was just planning on paying Kanye for his beats, because to Jay, kanye wasn't a rapper just a talented producer.

Dame Dash gave Kanye the shot to rhyme and put out an album, sure he had to clear it with Jay, but Dame Dash is the only one that believed Kanye could make it as a Rapper as well as a Producer.

Dame was basically doing alot behind the scenes.
 12-13-2006, 10:20 AM         #38
RIDEorSMURF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dame is the Roc, if you do some reasearch. Roc-A-Bloc records, they had the sporty thieves, was a company started by Dames cousin. and Roc-A-Fella was Dames. Dame is a business man that's the reason the roc did so well. they were a force. but now no dame.. you hear nothing about the roc. it's dead.. just kanye and Jay on it.. but they are doing nothing for the roc..
 12-13-2006, 05:26 PM         #39
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This aint a Diss song just a Real song

One
 11 years ago '04        #40
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Cezaroh said:
still though i kind of know were dames coming from he chilled with his family was cool with dude how come he just dint call him an say was up with this that u know like a man.If jay was a on a grown man album he should of just talked to em man to man why go on cd.

who knows what went on behind closed doors
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy