Dec 12 - Damon Dash Responds to Jay-Zís ĎLost Onesí

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
8097 pageviews
79 comments

m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,533 | Props total: 275 275
Dec 12 - Damon Dash Responds to Jay-Zís ĎLost Onesí

Damon Dash Responds to Jay-Zís ĎLost Onesí
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
By: Claudio E. Cabrera

We all know about the so called 'beef' between former partners Jay-Z and Damon Dash. The industry was abuzz once 'Lost Ones' dropped and the first verse was interpreted as a shot at Dash. 'Motherf***ers said that they made Hov/ Made Hov, Ok then, make another Hov.' Now, the man who was Jay's friend for more than a decade and made history with him, is now responding to the perceived slight.

The Harlem bred entrepeneur revealed that he believed the song was aimed at both him and Kareem 'Biggs' Burke.

'If he was talking about me, I'd be disappointed,' said Dash. 'He could've just tooken me aside and told me. That's what grown men do. Me and Jay made history, there's no need for beef.'

Jay spoke on the issue in last months XXL magazine saying, 'I believe my decision was the right one in my heart of hearts. Things just happen throughout the years which make you realize how people are,' said Jay.

Dash responded by saying that he can't believe its come to this point with a man he made money with and spent time with his family on thanksgiving.

He did say that 'he felt sorry' for Jay because he feels the song is an excuse for what he did. In typical Dame fashion, he said, his absence in Jay's career is 'critical.'

Dash did admit that Jay-Z is the 'G.O.A.T' in his eyes, and also for bringing Kanye into the fray and allowing him to pursue his dreams. But, Dash hasn't seen anything or found anyone that will make him want to return to the music game. He's focusing on fashion from here on out.

79 comments for "Dec 12 - Damon Dash Responds to Jay-Zís ĎLost Onesí"

11 years ago '05        #2
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1065 1065
n*ggaz wasnt playin theyday role/ so we parted ways like ben and j-lo
 12-12-2006, 01:58 PM         #3
vicjac1010 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt dame take a shot at him?
 11 years ago '05        #4
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
Sorry Im A Champion...sorry Im A Championnnnnn Ya Lost One!
 11 years ago '06        #5
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
 JesusShuttles said:
n*ggaz wasnt playin theyday role/ so we parted ways like ben and j-lo
:D :D :D
 11 years ago '04        #6
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 195 195
Focusing on fashion after that Dame Dash Music Group aint get off the fu*king ground. He pretty much saying he know he aint gonna have an artist anywhere near as big as Hov so he dont even wanna bother.
 11 years ago '05        #7
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idk i think its sad that him and jay broke up. to me dame was the da Roc he was the Foundation i dont see how u can have the R.O.C withouth Dame i miss the old r.o.c
 11 years ago '06        #8
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
still though i kind of know were dames coming from he chilled with his family was cool with dude how come he just dint call him an say was up with this that u know like a man.If jay was a on a grown man album he should of just talked to em man to man why go on cd.
 11 years ago '04        #9
TheProphecy2k6 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
why k!ll a puppet and leave gipetto alive
 12-12-2006, 02:28 PM         #10
derekski99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right, like dash wasn't making diss tracks at Hov with Camron and Jimmy Jones. Please. Now he's saying "damn man, why couldn't Jay just be a man and tell me he had issues with me." The issues were the disses he was puttin out with Dipsh*t
 12-12-2006, 02:32 PM         #11
cdman03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does dame own rocawear
 12-12-2006, 02:37 PM         #12
derekski99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe so
 12-12-2006, 02:38 PM         #13
koofyslappa11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay pussed up on lost ones............He wants to settle down with "B" but shedoest want to.............What happen to "I fu*k em then I diss em."...............thats right........he's an old head ready to settle down...........
 11 years ago '05        #14
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1065 1065
i remember dame dash was sayin that 'he made jay-z' and sh*t like that so i guess it was only a matter of time
 12-12-2006, 02:44 PM         #15
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 derekski99 said:
right, like dash wasn't making diss tracks at Hov with Camron and Jimmy Jones. Please. Now he's saying "damn man, why couldn't Jay just be a man and tell me he had issues with me." The issues were the disses he was puttin out with Dipsh*t
exactly!!:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #16
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
props - good read
 11 years ago '05        #17
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
Dame who, this cat is a nobody. Jay don't need his a.ss, ain't sh*t about Dame Dash critical.
 11 years ago '04        #18
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
Dame is shocked but wasnt he the one thats was on them tracks with J.J and Camron, also he was in the vid where Camron was taking shots at Jay. ( the ending of the suck it or not vid)
 11 years ago '05        #19
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
Dash is being hypocritical, maybe if Dash would've neve been on those tracks he could've came to hov like a man and straight sh*t out......
 12-12-2006, 03:30 PM         #20
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOV HAD TO GET THE SHALLOW SH*T UP OFF HIM
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy