dexter vs the wire

most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

which is a better show right now?
dexter 25 35.21%
the wire 44 61.97%
neither rather watch porn all day 2 2.82%
Voters: 71. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
7120 pageviews
59 comments


pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 25 25
dexter vs the wire
 

 
which show is the best? hbo wire with the thugs and politics? or dexter on showtime with the evil people and serial k!llers?

59 comments for "dexter vs the wire"

 12-11-2006, 11:27 PM         #2
Dr. X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real s3x
 12-11-2006, 11:29 PM         #3
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the wire is my favorite show, but as of right now dexter is second.....until prolly the shield comes back on.....but dexter is a bangin show no doubt
 12-12-2006, 05:15 AM         #4
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Writing and Acting wise i gotta go with dexter.

The Wire is pure hype, seasons 1 and 2 had really good writing, 3rd was alright and 4th was just god awful, yeah thats right you wire nutriders i said it, get over it.. the show isnt THAT great
 11 years ago '04        #5
pissin-on-game  OP
space
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 25 25
yea and im talking bout current seasons when i say which is better now
 12-12-2006, 06:28 PM         #6
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
Writing and Acting wise i gotta go with dexter.

The Wire is pure hype, seasons 1 and 2 had really good writing, 3rd was alright and 4th was just god awful, yeah thats right you wire nutriders i said it, get over it.. the show isnt THAT great
the wire all day thats y they ahead on the polls and its only bad writing if u can't relate to it
 11 years ago '04        #7
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$939 | Props total: 29 29
 MOSESCANOVA said:
the wire all day thats y they ahead on the polls and its only bad writing if u can't relate to it

Props, dont know where the fu*k he's from, but i'm from West Baltimore and that sh*t is everyday life in the hood portrayed at its finest....
 11 years ago '04        #8
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,156 | Props total: 5579 5579
All about Dexter, can't wait for the season finale this Sun.
 11 years ago '06        #9
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 307 307
the wire is better
 11 years ago '06        #10
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 660 660
HBO series >>>> Showtime series, but I still f*cks with Showtime.
 12-12-2006, 10:05 PM         #11
herbal_t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
which show is the best? hbo wire with the thugs and politics? or dexter on showtime with the evil people and serial k!llers?
I can't believe people are trying to compare all these weak shows to the Wire. I would rather watch your avatar than dexter
 12-13-2006, 05:00 AM         #12
DjPremierII 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm from the uk so i get the best of both worlds (showtime and hbo) but i have got to go with the wire on this one . i still fu*k with dexter though thats mainly because i have finished watching the wire s04.
 11 years ago '05        #13
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 herbal_t said:
I can't believe people are trying to compare all these weak shows to the Wire. I would rather watch your avatar than dexter
 12-13-2006, 07:31 AM         #14
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 herbal_t said:
I can't believe people are trying to compare all these weak shows to the Wire. I would rather watch your avatar than dexter
^^^^^^^ :applause: ^^^Should shut down thread immejitley
 12-13-2006, 10:38 AM         #15
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
the wire all day thats y they ahead on the polls and its only bad writing if u can't relate to it
people vote because they are to ignorant to comprehend the meaning behind dexter, they would rather watch some bullsh*t drug show that has horrible writing because you cant comprehend GOOD writing

you same people praise shows like flavor of love, your opinions mean nothing.
 11 years ago '06        #16
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 660 660
 Styl3s said:
they would rather watch some bullsh*t drug show that has horrible writing
The Wire has horrible writing? THE fu*k? Ok, I haven't watched this Dexter sh*t yet, but I seriously seriously doubt that it is better written than The Wire. But I'm going to check it out just to humor you.
 12-13-2006, 06:48 PM         #17
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoSentU said:
HBO series >>>> Showtime series, but I still f*cks with Showtime.
lol showtime got that shyt weeds it aint fu*king with the wire but thats my shyt
 12-13-2006, 06:51 PM         #18
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never seen dexter, so the wire.
 12-13-2006, 06:52 PM         #19
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
people vote because they are to ignorant to comprehend the meaning behind dexter, they would rather watch some bullsh*t drug show that has horrible writing because you cant comprehend GOOD writing

you same people praise shows like flavor of love, your opinions mean nothing.
who are u to say my opinions mean nothing i respect yours i just don't agree. my brother fu*ks with dexter hard and he like the wire better. i like the wire because its real. they show the drug dealers as more then thugs they show them as people and they show the police and other officails as being criminals (like real life). and yeah i like flavor of love. but not cause its a good show. because its funny watching how low people will stoop for a little fame and money. its pathetic. but its eye opening seeing how dumb people can be
 11 years ago '06        #20
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 660 660
 MOSESCANOVA said:
lol showtime got that shyt weeds it aint fu*king with the wire but thats my shyt
Is it just me, or does that white chick on Weeds p!ss you the f*ck off?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
570 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
108 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
12 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
97 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
99 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Nicki Minaj! FERG! Gucci! Migos!
34 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy