Dec 11 - A Homeless Man Blows $100,000 of Free Money As Seen on Oprah

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

If someone gave you $100k, what would you do?

Props Slaps
 12-12-2006, 12:48 AM         #41
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shockingly the homeless man lost everything and he stated that he is back on the streets and homeless again.
well not exactly. he can sleep in the car now. too bad he still has to pay parking
 11 years ago '04        #42
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
i would have Brought the Apartment Building.... 1st Initial investment.... BUY THE ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD--- "LITERALLY"
 12-12-2006, 01:28 AM         #43
DWilk2681 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i would have got my girl alot of sh*t with that much cash..get the stuff that makes her smile. but thats not what moneys all about...but it's a plus.
 11 years ago '04        #44
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1071 1071
 Shizz said:
i would have Brought the Apartment Building.... 1st Initial investment.... BUY THE ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD--- "LITERALLY"
buy an apt. building for $100,000??? sh*t, where do you live??
 12-12-2006, 02:03 AM         #45
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as if the man isnt humiliated enuff, lets just give crackheads 100k and tape them. gtfo, the director and oprah with her oreo a.ss. OF course he gonna go broke again, that sh*t shouldnt be taped. no wonder reality tv are in, directors cant think up new sh*t anymore.
 11 years ago '04        #46
Big War|M 
space
space
 Scream @ Me said:
2.Where'd you get 'a couple of $30,000 cars- from?' It said he bought HIMSELF a $32,000 truck.. then it said he bought cars for his friends- didn't say the value/condition of the cars. So-- he could've bought some cheap/used cars rangin' from $3,000- $5,000 (maybe a little more, maybe a little less- give or take)
he bought his only real friend, this kid working at the recycling center, his first car, a fairly new condition Acura Integra i think, for about 10 g's... and then he bought his $32k truck, and the last car he bought was an old used pick up truck for one of his girl friends for about $5-6k...

JaiMega said:
PS never seen da documentary hope he wasnt blk
nah, he's a 45 yr old white guy...

Floeji said:
he's not homeless for no reason...he can't manage his money.
the funny thing is, he turned down the financial advisor when it was given to him, he viewed the advisor as just another person out for his money...

darquecinnamon said:

uuuh duh..the guy that gev him money didn't think too hard about this...neve give homeless ppl money...give them food
you obviously missed the point, it was an experiment... actually, all in all, he lost his money trying to fulfill his need of companionship, he spend tons of money at the bar every night entertaining women, he bought one of his girlfriends a used truck and married her... when the money ran out, so did she... they're still married, but they're separated...

CatchinZs said:
well i bet the director encouraged the hobo to spend spend spend to skew the results, don't buy in to this as if this was a universal happening. at the same time i would not advise someone to give a hobo 100k cash.
its pretty obvious you haven't seen the documentary...
 12-12-2006, 06:33 AM         #47
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #48
Big War|M 
space
space
lmao, i was just watchin that on saturday morning...
 12-12-2006, 07:06 AM         #49
Fidel_Castro_30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow....
 12-12-2006, 07:08 AM         #50
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems a bit cruel to me...
 11 years ago '04        #51
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
i saw this on TV...dude had like 3 gf's and bought em each a car.
 11 years ago '05        #52
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
hahahaha fu*k him its his own fault
 11 years ago '06        #53
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
some people just dont know what to do with money
 12-12-2006, 08:29 AM         #54
DLaxman31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this shows why you shouldnt do crack kids
 12-12-2006, 08:49 AM         #55
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could have flipped that money x20 and saved 20 other homeless around my bridge

what a crack head.
 12-12-2006, 09:12 AM         #56
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude was a straight up fool.

I saw the documentary, the thing is, he just didn't realise who was helping him and hurting him. He pushed away his family telling them to not tell him what to do with his money, and went to the bars every night and paid for everyone and bought anyone who showed him affection whatever they needed. At the same time he said he was too embarassed to go look for a job because of his teeth.

Also, this guy was smoking mad weed. They tried to downplay it in the show, but the sister called him out on it.

"All you do is sit in this apartment by yourself all day and smoke weed and drink beer"
 12-12-2006, 09:31 AM         #57
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cortez543211 said:
that writer is aweful...
but yeah, stupid homeless dude
ive noticed a lack of quality writing in these news articles too. its a shame, but i guess blogs and forums dont promote good writing, just quantity.

just handing money to people has never been the solution, but you have to admit, there is a huge difference between the giving someone a few dollars to get a meal and giving them 100,000. theyre not going to spend it all on food, of course.
dont throw money at a problem, throw education at it.

so yeah, fu*k oprah for thinking she could do something by just throwing money at it. promote something good instead.
 12-12-2006, 10:55 AM         #58
CrackMp3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Waits To See If Homeless Man Releases pr0no Of His Wife To Make More Money*
 11 years ago '04        #59
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
I saw that episode of Oprah, by accident of course (hate Oprah lol)......anyway, the whole while the guy was talking, I'm thinking "this stupid muhphukka!!!" I would've got me an apartment, cleaned myself up, new wardrobe, maybe a less expensive car. Then I would have went out and found me a fukkin job. He shouldn't even have told his family he had the money cuz as soon as folk find out, they got they hands out beggin. Fukk that!! Where was they when this cat was sleepin on the streets.

Probably would have put the rest in the bank. STUPID MUHPHUKKA!!!!! STOOOOOO-PIIIID!!!!!!
 12-12-2006, 11:36 AM         #60
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
wait....how can you get urself an apartment.....and a couple of $30,000 cars with only $100,000????
lol 4 real!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy