low profile tires.. what r there life expectancy???

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-09-2006, 04:55 PM         #1
16505 pageviews
8 comments

samakaballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
low profile tires.. what r there life expectancy???

wheni get 22's there coming wiht low pro's idk the specs on them ... but generally how long do low profile tires last... someone told me only like 5 k miles ,, i hope notcuz i got cheap big tires on my stock wheels and tey've lasted like 15k miles already lol..

8 comments for "low profile tires.. what r there life expectancy???"

12-09-2006, 05:08 PM         #2
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as long as you rotate them and always check your pressures....they'll last almost as long as any normal tire!

also what brand are they? and whats the #'s?

Last edited by $hArP; 12-09-2006 at 05:10 PM..
 12-09-2006, 05:18 PM         #3
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not sure of the specs or brand ,, im sure it wont be a off sh*tty brand hopefully.. but idk some kid told me all low pros barely last
 12-09-2006, 05:20 PM         #4
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samakaballer said:
not sure of the specs or brand ,, im sure it wont be a off sh*tty brand hopefully.. but idk some kid told me all low pros barely last
that is just not true....

back in the day my buddy had an expo with 23's and the tires he had on there were still in great shape and had over 20k miles on them. It's all about where, how long, and how you drive on the tires....

Example: If you going on a road trip throw the stocks back on unless your a balla!

Last edited by $hArP; 12-09-2006 at 05:23 PM..
 12-10-2006, 12:59 PM         #5
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I worked at a tire shop and they last a long time as long as you keep them inflated like they need to be.
 11 years ago '04        #6
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,942 | Props total: 5703 5703
my 22" tires have about 20k miles on em and tha tread iz still ok.
 12-10-2006, 03:12 PM         #7
carden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samakaballer said:
wheni get 22's there coming wiht low pro's idk the specs on them ... but generally how long do low profile tires last... someone told me only like 5 k miles ,, i hope notcuz i got cheap big tires on my stock wheels and tey've lasted like 15k miles already lol..
yah if you got a car im thinking you got 255/30/22 and there milage is about 40,000-50,000 depending if there low end firestone knock offs...then nitto is close to a pirelli.

if you talken about a truck and got probably got like a side profile 50/22 then probably going to last you about 60,000 miles...cus the side wall is bigger the tire has less stress on it...

i have 555 nitto tires 255/30/22 and i've had them over 24000 miles now and they have more than 3/4 tread left. so i mean....you'll prolly get a new whip before new tires...most likely.
 12-10-2006, 04:03 PM         #8
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden said:
yah if you got a car im thinking you got 255/30/22 and there milage is about 40,000-50,000 depending if there low end firestone knock offs...then nitto is close to a pirelli.

if you talken about a truck and got probably got like a side profile 50/22 then probably going to last you about 60,000 miles...cus the side wall is bigger the tire has less stress on it...

i have 555 nitto tires 255/30/22 and i've had them over 24000 miles now and they have more than 3/4 tread left. so i mean....you'll prolly get a new whip before new tires...most likely.
i have the same tires on my mustang just in 17'. if he was going 22's on his truck i think 50's are a little big to be considered "low profile", not certain though.

but my pop's escalade has 22's with somewhat low profile tire and has put over 40k miles on it. hes had to change them once and that was in the past 10k miles.

i never let my tires go over 8k without rotating them and would not let them go past 1/2 thread. beyond that u can lose traction and it could put u in a bad situation when u need them. dont go crazy on tires, but they are very important.
-mike
 12-10-2006, 04:37 PM         #9
carden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
i have the same tires on my mustang just in 17'. if he was going 22's on his truck i think 50's are a little big to be considered "low profile", not certain though.

but my pop's escalade has 22's with somewhat low profile tire and has put over 40k miles on it. hes had to change them once and that was in the past 10k miles.

i never let my tires go over 8k without rotating them and would not let them go past 1/2 thread. beyond that u can lose traction and it could put u in a bad situation when u need them. dont go crazy on tires, but they are very important.
-mike
ahhh maybe a 45 profile on a truck...on a truck you need more profile than a car would be necessary. same reason not suppose to put 26's on an excursion of weight...but ur probaby right aswell...i think in my experience i agree with rotating every 8,000 cus i've rotated mine about 3 times but you can run tires to what the milage rating is...cus if they dont run that long then you get free tires..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy