Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-11-2006, 09:37 PM         #101
farrockmardarah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is rinnin hip hop right now. noone is fuccin with him. fu*k nas, fu*k jay

they like mike tryin to come back. anyone tyson jordan
 11 years ago '04        #102
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 J-Flexxx said:
Why Weezy bitin the hand that feeds him?.....he is living off East Coast/New York style rap now
definitely the truth...
 11 years ago '04        #103
Steve-0 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 3 3
wayne k!lls mixtapes and albums all year. jay z puts out 1 garbage album every 3 years. im sorry but making a couple good cds 10 years ago doesnt mean ur good anymore. he needs to give it up. wayne is the future of rap but so are the clipse so i dunno why he did that sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #104
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
So essentially he's resentful b/c the Roc passed on him and he's taking offense to the whole save hip hop/hip hop's dead thing even tho that was already explained?

He's good but he's basically just told us he's gonna take shots at Jay and the Roc because they didn't sign him, that's a stupid reason to do it.
 11 years ago '05        #105
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
wayne k!lls mixtapes and albums all year. jay z puts out 1 garbage album every 3 years. im sorry but making a couple good cds 10 years ago doesnt mean ur good anymore. he needs to give it up. wayne is the future of rap but so are the clipse so i dunno why he did that sh*t
Jay put out albums from 96-2003 and ran it every year, Wayne has no classics, he just another rapper he aint a legend, Saigon k!lls all his mixtapes so I guess he has a right to say he better than Jay too huh? Jay has always and still rap better than this dude, Wayne tried to take his style and flow and failed, compare waynes discography to a lot of rappers and it will look pitifull, Wayne just mad that Jay came back to tha spot he left and thats on top, lol
 12-12-2006, 06:49 PM         #106
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...there's nothin wrong wit bein confident about anything you do...if you play ball you should feel like you can play wit jordan...i rap and i think i can get down wit any n*gga as far as that sh*t goes...you see my sh*t says best rapper under 25...honestly i know i could get at a lotta people...but bein confident means that you ain't gotta walk around talkin bullsh*t and name droppin to get attention...that's just bein c*cky and obnoxious...that sh*t ain't called for...runnin around in interviews sayin you the best rapper and you better than jay-z and all this...stupid...you had 2 pretty good albums...not 2 classic albums...2 pretty good ones...and now you better than jay-z...fu*k outta here...realistically...wayne is one of the better n*ggas goin right now...but there are quite a few n*ggas that would pee on that n*gga...includin the clipse...

Last edited by YoungGQ; 12-12-2006 at 06:50 PM..
 12-12-2006, 06:51 PM         #107
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PCP MC said:
So essentially he's resentful b/c the Roc passed on him and he's taking offense to the whole save hip hop/hip hop's dead thing even tho that was already explained?

He's good but he's basically just told us he's gonna take shots at Jay and the Roc because they didn't sign him, that's a stupid reason to do it.

...the whole thing is that on dedication 1 he said that he passed on signin wit roc-a-fella...so now he change the story around to make it like they sh*tted on him...
 12-12-2006, 11:37 PM         #108
-MiScHiF- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not saying he's my favorite, but Weezy does hold it down on some tracks, mixtapes especially!

But as for dissing Jay and Clipse!

Stay in ya lane homie!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy