Dec 8 - Lil' Wayne Explains Jay-Z Comments, Clipse Fire Back At Lil' Wayne

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 m_cullins said:
"If anything, I am upset about him using the F word before my name, being as though he likes to sit around and kiss men. If you gonna kiss men, you can't even use them words in conjunction with The Clipse, Pharrell, or any of the [Star Trak ] family. He's definitely acting out right now. Jay-Z? Do what you gotta do. But involve The Clipse? You don't want to do that. I already don't look at him like a G. He aint nothing like me."
*eghck*
 12-10-2006, 02:19 PM         #82
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne would win
 12-10-2006, 02:43 PM         #83
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
If you gonna name greats, how bout you name the one dude who blew Jay-Z away in the freestyle battle.
You probably don't even know who I am talking about. But you know hip hop right ?
Ima leave to you to find out.

I only know of three, Big L, Busta Rhymes & DMX.
 12-10-2006, 02:45 PM         #84
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
If you do anything and don't believe that you're the best... then you might as well not even do it because you're wasting your time.
im with u man, if u dont think your good at something that is your profession then you will never be good at it. and people wont like because of it. but i think hes got a lil c*cky rather than confident. still im a fan of his work and music
 11 years ago '06        #85
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,380 | Props total: 4660 4660
 CentsCuZ said:
If you do anything and don't believe that you're the best... then you might as well not even do it because you're wasting your time.
imo thats kinda foolish. if you think youre the best then how are you gonna improve? whats gonna push you? just automatically saying im the best wont do me no good, just some blind confidence. if youre constantly gonna strive to be the best, then you may very well be the best simply because you're always striving for it. fu*k around and think you king and put your feet up, then watch as the merchants steel your empire. just look at haiti. koupe tet boule kay
 11 years ago '04        #86
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
Lil Wayne is a f*g**t, bun him rasss, man nuh suppose fi kiss man, ah pure fu*kry dat!
 12-10-2006, 07:14 PM         #87
tnorfolkmm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this dude shouldn't even be allowed in the same booth as Hova. Hova is on a whole other level lyrically
 12-10-2006, 08:11 PM         #88
twalker185 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne is nice and you cant take nothin away from dude but...... this dudes over steppin his boundary. The student cant go against the teacher. Nobody considered wayne a top 5 rapper till he droped The Carter. Everybody started feeling this dude because he started rappin wit Jay Z swag. If you listen to the carter it sounds like Jay Z let him borrow the flow. Waynes hot but he needs to learn to hold his tounge when talken bout greats and he also needs to keep his tounge out of babys mouth (Thats jus Gay).
 11 years ago '05        #89
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
I'm confused. Exactly when did wayne become good?

Last edited by klew; 12-10-2006 at 08:32 PM..
 12-10-2006, 11:35 PM         #90
Willie Falcone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clipse is the $hit, Lil-Wayne is the Sh1t, Jay-Z is the Sh1t, why can't we just have three dope albums drop with no drama. Let the record do the speaking for it's self instead of having to hype it up with flame battles about the next man.
 11 years ago '06        #91
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
this sh*t is getting lamer by the day. These n*ggas must be bipolar, or on meds.....
 11 years ago '05        #92
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
qoute..........Yall trying to build a case on me. But I tell you what. If you build a case against me and take me to trial, I will beat it."
Lil Wayne
There is no case, tha sh*t I said was the truth, he aint even a legend, what has he done, name somethin he's done, he hasnt even been multi plat, he has a suspected ghostwriter, no classic albums, no solo grammy nods, only thing he beatin is baby d*ck
 12-11-2006, 01:59 AM         #93
da hnic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Who are you? I'm a fan but now he just full of himself, do you have any classic albums?......NO!, Are you considered influential to hip-hop?......NO! Have you been in any battles?......NO! He keeps sayin he's a legend and sh*t but let me break it down these are legends

Jay-Z
Nas
Pac
Biggie
Gang Star
Public Enemy
Ice Cube
Kool G Rap
Dr.Dre
Rakim
LL Cool J
DMX
Mobb Deep
Wu-Tang
Scarface
Outkast
Big Daddy Kane
Tribe Called Quest
Bone Thugs N Harmony

He does not fall in the category of any of these rappers flat out there is a difference between Being good and being a legend, all of those artist I just named have at least 1 classic album, maybe if he rapped with some substance and have an all around flow maybe he can get there but he dont

I can name so many rappers that can fu*k with him or is better than him

Eminem
Redman
Joe Budden
Beanie Sigel
Cassidy
Gillie
Phonte
AZ
Pusha T
Fabolous
The Lox
Lupe Fiasco
Common
Talib Kweli
Black Thought
Saigon
Kanye West
Lloyd Banks
Chamillionaire
Cormega
Ludacris
T.I

And there are so many more, that man need to stop running his mouth

I feel you on ALL that cept for Chamillionaire.. but everything else is right on point!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #94
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
its coo to think u da best. everyone should think yo da best. but to call out names like that is crazy. espeically when he just got tight like 3 years ago. n*gga was trash with dat bling bling b.s n*gga wasnt hot untile carter 1. didnt no one say wayne and lryical skills in da same sentence untile carter 1 the ppl he talking bout have been beast since day 1
lmao, and thats what boggles my mind about the sh*t he talkin, he actin like he came out the womb spittin that fire... he had to get coached while he was in the game... that IMO means he need to sit his a.ss down and pay homage...
 11 years ago '05        #95
Jumpoff86 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 213 213
 Basicgz said:
Who are you? I'm a fan but now he just full of himself, do you have any classic albums?......NO!, Are you considered influential to hip-hop?......NO! Have you been in any battles?......NO! He keeps sayin he's a legend and sh*t but let me break it down these are legends

Jay-Z
Nas
Pac
Biggie
Gang Star
Public Enemy
Ice Cube
Kool G Rap
Dr.Dre
Rakim
LL Cool J
DMX
Mobb Deep
Wu-Tang
Scarface
Outkast
Big Daddy Kane
Tribe Called Quest
Bone Thugs N Harmony

He does not fall in the category of any of these rappers flat out there is a difference between Being good and being a legend, all of those artist I just named have at least 1 classic album, maybe if he rapped with some substance and have an all around flow maybe he can get there but he dont

I can name so many rappers that can fu*k with him or is better than him

Eminem
Redman
Joe Budden
Beanie Sigel
Cassidy
Gillie
Phonte
AZ
Pusha T
Fabolous
The Lox
Lupe Fiasco
Common
Talib Kweli
Black Thought
Saigon
Kanye West
Lloyd Banks
Chamillionaire
Cormega
Ludacris
T.I

And there are so many more, that man need to stop running his mouth
Exactly
 12-11-2006, 03:35 AM         #96
freshmanny3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i DUnno why any of ya'll n*ggas Hatting on Wayne! kause you know you would say you the best at something you good at also! and jay z not all that to me in the first place he cold and all but come on man! he kan't even mess with pac! SO STOP Hatting on Wayne! Fake a.ss dudes
 11 years ago '05        #97
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
ima name all the infulences of hip hop right here ok
tupac
biggie
wu tang
nas
jay-z
outkast
really they set the pace for this rap environment in 2006
not talking back when grand master flash was hot but from 95 and up those names are legends

whayne aint no legend he just ryhming to a beat. he dont create stories in ya head like the names i metioned above. he decent he wouldnt rank above a 5 in a 1-10 he probaly like a 4 but he just sounds good wit his flow and he really got a swag like T.I his name too is fading away just like wayne. n*ggas gone die out.

Last edited by young jeezy478; 12-11-2006 at 04:28 AM..
 12-11-2006, 04:50 AM         #98
dj75215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
The greatest rapper alive
Lil Weezy
 11 years ago '04        #99
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Why Weezy bitin the hand that feeds him?.....he is living off East Coast/New York style rap now
 12-11-2006, 08:10 PM         #100
Murda786 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I believe Lil' Wayne is a talented rapper. Hes holdin it down for the south right now. Yeah n*ggaz like Jeezy and sh*t comin up, but I dont consider Jeezy a rapper. In my opinion the south right now is runned by Wayne, T.I., Ludacris. A lot of people may disagree but thats just my opinion. An for him to come at Jay-z is obsured. I dont believe that was a smart career choice for Wayne. Wayne can make hot tracks but jay-z makes hot albums. And hopefully for Weezys sake he doesnt plan to lash out and make a dis track about Jay-z. Cause lets not forget Nas is riden for Hov so Weezys future might just crash on the road to riches. And as for the clipse hahah. I live in VA and the Clipse do have there respect but as artists they've been gone for to long. I understand tho where Pusha T is coming from. I wouldnt let nobody disrespect me no matter who they were. Im just waiting to see what this escalates to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy