Dec 8 - Lil' Wayne Explains Jay-Z Comments, Clipse Fire Back At Lil' Wayne

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
rblivewire327 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 214 214
Wayne got no sense ... how he gonna say he better than Jay???? and THEN say the only rapper on the same level as him is JUELZ === JUELZ is better than JAY?????????

HAHAHHAHAHA .... NOPE
 11 years ago '05        #62
roenomuzak 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
I think Weezy F. Baby needs to sit back a respect the issues at hand and realize that Hip-Hop is bigger than him and Hov. Simply put the culture needs both of them not only for artistic value, but for the old and new schools who rep this for what it is.
 12-09-2006, 12:29 PM         #63
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Entourade said:
Hey Clipse, I've got a riddle for you. What do you call a man (Pharrell) who has a handbag? Answer: A f*g
thats funny cuz wayne kiss men aint no riddle for that... lol n*gga thats show and tell
 12-09-2006, 07:32 PM         #64
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man n*ggas are haters....foreal, i can't stand haters....Dame made Jay fu*k what you heard, everybody d*ck ridin, jockin n*gga...but who was the n*ggas behind the scene making n*ggas believe he was the "ONE"

If you ain't self proclaimed, n*gga you is nothing, reguardless of who it is...Im a fan of a bunch of n*ggas, Weezy, Jeezy, Jada, Cass, Luda, Eightball/MJG, Scarface, Em, Pac. If anybody asked me who the best, i would say all of em. If n*ggas is getting paid why does it matter.

how can a c*cky n*gga, not be c*cky. If you selling 600k-700k the first week, why wouldn't you be. Im from the Lou and n*ggas knock Nelly....why, is he not hip hop, but the n*gga everybody idolize said it best

"the only n*ggas selling is Em, PimpJuice, and Us" - Jay-Z

I think everybody in here that has something negative to say about someone character, that they don't even know is a "fu*kboy" and sensative a.ss niga to say...."ohhh he's to c*cky, he shouldn't do that, thats a grown a.ss man dawg" get foreal BX....

Hatin is spreading like HIV, get protection, spread the word
 11 years ago '06        #65
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,482 | Props total: 258 258
Lil Wayne Is Playing Himself. He's Not Even Hotter Than Juvenile!!! He Is A Kid To Jay-z He Can't Even Mess Wit Cam!! He Must Have An Album Out. The Clipse Is Hot I Like Them Catz!!!!lil Wayne Need To Chill After Kissin Men. He Needs To Be On Everybodies Good Side So They Don't Ride On Him For That Gay Mess!!!lil Waynes Alright But He's Not Real/jay-z's That Deal
 11 years ago '04        #66
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
fu*k that. Clipse would sh*t on Wayne. Star Trak would k!ll these n*ggaz....(Except for Slim Thug...he's b00ty.)

Roscoe, Ab-Liva, Sandman, Pusha T and Malice....would tear this n*gga up...
 12-09-2006, 08:53 PM         #67
Awalker621 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne my n*gga... i will ride wit dat man til i die.... every album he does is fire... f*ck wut da media has 2 say, f*ck wut hatin azz rappers have 2 say.... every album... got it.... every mixtape.... got it.... like i said he is my favorite rapper... ive been ridin wit him since he first came out.... and has his ego grown? yes... but so has his skills.... n he said it best when he said he is a competitor if u do somethin n u dont feel as though u r da best @ it then u r wastin ur time.... n no body can say he not 1 of da best right now cause if dat were da case he would not b on errbody song... errbody hot new single has him.... n i bet dat da carter 3 will b dat crack when it hits da shelves
 12-09-2006, 09:02 PM         #68
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay cd is a real answer to what hip hop is missin lyrically,real talk busta was a good cd lyrically i just started feelin weezy in 2004 when he took hova's swagger n made the carter.......nas got it now
 12-10-2006, 03:36 AM         #69
Eaglethug5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just look at lyrical content... Jay-Z is pound for pound the best of all time (props to Nas, 2Pac, Lupe Fiasco, Biggie, Eminem, KRS One, Andre 3000 and Black Thought) but Jay has been the most consistently lyrical and liquid MC out there. His ability to flip words and metaphors puts him at the top of the list. Even his new, supposedly mediocre album got 3.5 Mics. Lil' Wayne is out there on pieces of sh*t like "Like Father, Like Son", the Chain Hang Low remix, and he claims "Quick Draw McGraw, I went to art school" on Fireman. Sure, he's had his cuts and Tha Carter II was a surefire careermaker, but Wayne is by no means the best out there right now. The best of the south would be a stretch, and even so, there isn't much competition coming from the south (Ludacris? T.I.?). Wayne needs to shut his mouth, release a few more albums on the level of Tha Carter II, before he claims he's better than anyone, and as for being better than Jay, the catalogue says it all. Reasonable Doubt > Tha Block is Hot, In My Lifetime > Lights Out, Vol. II: Hard Knock Life> 400 Degreez, Vol. 3: Life and Times > The Carter, The Blueprint k!llS The Carter II.... you get my point? Go away Weezy F Baby.
 12-10-2006, 03:58 AM         #70
djdoublec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne needs to chill with his ego!
 11 years ago '05        #71
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
its startin...e vs s....i told yall....
 11 years ago '04        #72
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
i just think lil wayne crossed the line, but that doesnt mean i dont respect the man (music wise ofcourse), i love all his songs hes tight work but like dj gadget said..........
 DJ Gadget said:
Wayne must be smokin that sh*t from outer space. Some of that intergalactic weed.
hell nah
 12-10-2006, 10:54 AM         #73
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eaglethug5 said:
Just look at lyrical content... Jay-Z is pound for pound the best of all time (props to Nas, 2Pac, Lupe Fiasco, Biggie, Eminem, KRS One, Andre 3000 and Black Thought) but Jay has been the most consistently lyrical and liquid MC out there. His ability to flip words and metaphors puts him at the top of the list. Even his new, supposedly mediocre album got 3.5 Mics. Lil' Wayne is out there on pieces of sh*t like "Like Father, Like Son", the Chain Hang Low remix, and he claims "Quick Draw McGraw, I went to art school" on Fireman. Sure, he's had his cuts and Tha Carter II was a surefire careermaker, but Wayne is by no means the best out there right now. The best of the south would be a stretch, and even so, there isn't much competition coming from the south (Ludacris? T.I.?). Wayne needs to shut his mouth, release a few more albums on the level of Tha Carter II, before he claims he's better than anyone, and as for being better than Jay, the catalogue says it all. Reasonable Doubt > Tha Block is Hot, In My Lifetime > Lights Out, Vol. II: Hard Knock Life> 400 Degreez, Vol. 3: Life and Times > The Carter, The Blueprint k!llS The Carter II.... you get my point? Go away Weezy F Baby.
If you gonna name greats, how bout you name the one dude who blew Jay-Z away in the freestyle battle.
You probably don't even know who I am talking about. But you know hip hop right ?
Ima leave to you to find out.
 12-10-2006, 11:06 AM         #74
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't like wayne at all, he a good hit or miss rapper and he is not lyrical at alllllllll. A lyrical n*gga, will have you sayin "o sh*t, i get it now, after the THIRD listen of a track", saying "put me in some pampers because i'm the sh*t" or "call me mr toliet roll because i'm the sh*t", or "don't step on me cuz i'm the sh*t" etc don't make you lyrical.

I do respect anybody that think they the best in the game, why would you talk any lower about yourself? But for him to name names is going outta line and he must wanna get smashed up by some real lyrical n*ggas.
 11 years ago '04        #75
CHRISLOWLOW 
space
space
$17 | Props total: 0 0
This Dude Is Dumb!!!!! That Trina Split Must Had Messed His Mind Up,he's Lost.............................................. .....

Gillie Da Kid Truth Hurts .
 12-10-2006, 12:36 PM         #76
Rip The Jacker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how it says "setting the streets ablaze" when the only people who knew about it were online dudes lol
 12-10-2006, 12:43 PM         #77
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil zane >>>>>>> lil wayne
 12-10-2006, 01:05 PM         #78
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is a f*g
 11 years ago '05        #79
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
 adadfalife607 said:
im confused...Clipse got wayne for they first album...and now after the 2nd one drops they hatin on him....and wayne talkin sh*t...rappers are too c*cky now adays...i mean these dudes are good..but they actin like the God er suttin...rappers need ta chill fer real..
they hatin on him cause wayne is talkin sh*t. not just for no reason.
 12-10-2006, 01:48 PM         #80
Naizen King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k wayne already man this guy..needs to make records and stop spillin his mouth man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy