Dec 8 - Lil' Wayne Explains Jay-Z Comments, Clipse Fire Back At Lil' Wayne

most viewed right now
+178  179
89 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #51
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,500 | Props total: 1875 1875
 CentsCuZ said
If you do anything and don't believe that you're the best... then you might as well not even do it because you're waisting your time.

Okay it's cool to think your the best but, you start sayin that you better then everybody dissin people for no apparent reason? Lil Wayne is a damn fool who's about to ate up Gillie already at that n*gga throat.

12 years ago '04        #52
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,035 | Props total: 3016 3016
dat n*gga wayne is pure pus*y and he at da bottom of any list of all time rappers for me.... he up under vanilla ice and magoo... dat n*gga iz wack for sure,i don't give a fu*k if ya'll n*ggaz love dat n*gga to death

12 years ago '06        #53
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,500 | Props total: 1875 1875
 TwinCaliber2kz said
dat n*gga wayne is pure pus*y and he at da bottom of any list of all time rappers for me.... he up under vanilla ice and magoo... dat n*gga iz wack for sure,i don't give a fu*k if ya'll n*ggaz love dat n*gga to death

12 years ago '05        #54
DJ Gadget 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 2 2
Wayne must be smokin that sh*t from outer space. Some of that intergalactic weed.

12-09-2006, 09:57 AM         #55
YoungGuru'07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~_26_~ said

Grow up LIL wayne

step ya game up one more time
Yea...he gettin a lil big headed, I dont care how bad the rap game is...nobody is above the game

12 years ago '04        #56
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 33 33
 ~_26_~ said
n*gga sound stupider than a muthafu*ka mane......smh@this garbage he still considers the rap game.
lol, you sound pretty stupid using the word "stupider"

anyways, I just wanna hear some diss tracks from clipse and wayne. oh, and fu*k Jay-z for the weakest comeback ever by somebody of his caliber. he needs to go back to his '96 flow.

12-09-2006, 10:09 AM         #57
superstarrky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props

12 years ago '06        #58
Bow 
space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
That was funny as hell
But wayne is TOO fly up in the skys this time..

12-09-2006, 11:16 AM         #59
whassup621 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Wayne what a flamming f*g this n*gga disrespecting the game

12 years ago '04        #60
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,515 | Props total: 0 0
 Basicgz said
Who are you? I'm a fan but now he just full of himself, do you have any classic albums?......NO!, Are you considered influential to hip-hop?......NO! Have you been in any battles?......NO! He keeps sayin he's a legend and sh*t but let me break it down these are legends

Jay-Z
Nas
Pac
Biggie
Gang Star
Public Enemy
Ice Cube
Kool G Rap
Dr.Dre
Rakim
LL Cool J
DMX
Mobb Deep
Wu-Tang
Scarface
Outkast
Big Daddy Kane
Tribe Called Quest
Bone Thugs N Harmony

He does not fall in the category of any of these rappers flat out there is a difference between Being good and being a legend, all of those artist I just named have at least 1 classic album, maybe if he rapped with some substance and have an all around flow maybe he can get there but he dont

I can name so many rappers that can fu*k with him or is better than him

Eminem
Redman
Joe Budden
Beanie Sigel
Cassidy
Gillie
Phonte
AZ
Pusha T
Fabolous
The Lox
Lupe Fiasco
Common
Talib Kweli
Black Thought
Saigon
Kanye West
Lloyd Banks
Chamillionaire
Cormega
Ludacris
T.I

And there are so many more, that man need to stop running his mouth
qoute..........Yall trying to build a case on me. But I tell you what. If you build a case against me and take me to trial, I will beat it."
Lil Wayne

12 years ago '06        #61
rblivewire327 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 244 244
Wayne got no sense ... how he gonna say he better than Jay???? and THEN say the only rapper on the same level as him is JUELZ === JUELZ is better than JAY?????????

HAHAHHAHAHA .... NOPE

12 years ago '05        #62
roenomuzak 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
I think Weezy F. Baby needs to sit back a respect the issues at hand and realize that Hip-Hop is bigger than him and Hov. Simply put the culture needs both of them not only for artistic value, but for the old and new schools who rep this for what it is.

12-09-2006, 12:29 PM         #63
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Entourade said
Hey Clipse, I've got a riddle for you. What do you call a man (Pharrell) who has a handbag? Answer: A f*g
thats funny cuz wayne kiss men aint no riddle for that... lol n*gga thats show and tell

12-09-2006, 07:32 PM         #64
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man n*ggas are haters....foreal, i can't stand haters....Dame made Jay fu*k what you heard, everybody d*ck ridin, jockin n*gga...but who was the n*ggas behind the scene making n*ggas believe he was the "ONE"

If you ain't self proclaimed, n*gga you is nothing, reguardless of who it is...Im a fan of a bunch of n*ggas, Weezy, Jeezy, Jada, Cass, Luda, Eightball/MJG, Scarface, Em, Pac. If anybody asked me who the best, i would say all of em. If n*ggas is getting paid why does it matter.

how can a c*cky n*gga, not be c*cky. If you selling 600k-700k the first week, why wouldn't you be. Im from the Lou and n*ggas knock Nelly....why, is he not hip hop, but the n*gga everybody idolize said it best

"the only n*ggas selling is Em, PimpJuice, and Us" - Jay-Z

I think everybody in here that has something negative to say about someone character, that they don't even know is a "fu*kboy" and sensative a.ss niga to say...."ohhh he's to c*cky, he shouldn't do that, thats a grown a.ss man dawg" get foreal BX....

Hatin is spreading like HIV, get protection, spread the word

12 years ago '06        #65
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 416 416
Lil Wayne Is Playing Himself. He's Not Even Hotter Than Juvenile!!! He Is A Kid To Jay-z He Can't Even Mess Wit Cam!! He Must Have An Album Out. The Clipse Is Hot I Like Them Catz!!!!lil Wayne Need To Chill After Kissin Men. He Needs To Be On Everybodies Good Side So They Don't Ride On Him For That Gay Mess!!!lil Waynes Alright But He's Not Real/jay-z's That Deal

12 years ago '04        #66
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
fu*k that. Clipse would sh*t on Wayne. Star Trak would k!ll these n*ggaz....(Except for Slim Thug...he's b00ty.)

Roscoe, Ab-Liva, Sandman, Pusha T and Malice....would tear this n*gga up...

12-09-2006, 08:53 PM         #67
Awalker621 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne my n*gga... i will ride wit dat man til i die.... every album he does is fire... f*ck wut da media has 2 say, f*ck wut hatin azz rappers have 2 say.... every album... got it.... every mixtape.... got it.... like i said he is my favorite rapper... ive been ridin wit him since he first came out.... and has his ego grown? yes... but so has his skills.... n he said it best when he said he is a competitor if u do somethin n u dont feel as though u r da best @ it then u r wastin ur time.... n no body can say he not 1 of da best right now cause if dat were da case he would not b on errbody song... errbody hot new single has him.... n i bet dat da carter 3 will b dat crack when it hits da shelves

12-09-2006, 09:02 PM         #68
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay cd is a real answer to what hip hop is missin lyrically,real talk busta was a good cd lyrically i just started feelin weezy in 2004 when he took hova's swagger n made the carter.......nas got it now

12-10-2006, 03:36 AM         #69
Eaglethug5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just look at lyrical content... Jay-Z is pound for pound the best of all time (props to Nas, 2Pac, Lupe Fiasco, Biggie, Eminem, KRS One, Andre 3000 and Black Thought) but Jay has been the most consistently lyrical and liquid MC out there. His ability to flip words and metaphors puts him at the top of the list. Even his new, supposedly mediocre album got 3.5 Mics. Lil' Wayne is out there on pieces of sh*t like "Like Father, Like Son", the Chain Hang Low remix, and he claims "Quick Draw McGraw, I went to art school" on Fireman. Sure, he's had his cuts and Tha Carter II was a surefire careermaker, but Wayne is by no means the best out there right now. The best of the south would be a stretch, and even so, there isn't much competition coming from the south (Ludacris? T.I.?). Wayne needs to shut his mouth, release a few more albums on the level of Tha Carter II, before he claims he's better than anyone, and as for being better than Jay, the catalogue says it all. Reasonable Doubt > Tha Block is Hot, In My Lifetime > Lights Out, Vol. II: Hard Knock Life> 400 Degreez, Vol. 3: Life and Times > The Carter, The Blueprint k!llS The Carter II.... you get my point? Go away Weezy F Baby.

12-10-2006, 03:58 AM         #70
djdoublec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne needs to chill with his ego!

12 years ago '05        #71
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,587 | Props total: 877 877
its startin...e vs s....i told yall....

12 years ago '04        #72
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
i just think lil wayne crossed the line, but that doesnt mean i dont respect the man (music wise ofcourse), i love all his songs hes tight work but like dj gadget said..........
 DJ Gadget said
Wayne must be smokin that sh*t from outer space. Some of that intergalactic weed.
hell nah

12-10-2006, 10:54 AM         #73
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eaglethug5 said
Just look at lyrical content... Jay-Z is pound for pound the best of all time (props to Nas, 2Pac, Lupe Fiasco, Biggie, Eminem, KRS One, Andre 3000 and Black Thought) but Jay has been the most consistently lyrical and liquid MC out there. His ability to flip words and metaphors puts him at the top of the list. Even his new, supposedly mediocre album got 3.5 Mics. Lil' Wayne is out there on pieces of sh*t like "Like Father, Like Son", the Chain Hang Low remix, and he claims "Quick Draw McGraw, I went to art school" on Fireman. Sure, he's had his cuts and Tha Carter II was a surefire careermaker, but Wayne is by no means the best out there right now. The best of the south would be a stretch, and even so, there isn't much competition coming from the south (Ludacris? T.I.?). Wayne needs to shut his mouth, release a few more albums on the level of Tha Carter II, before he claims he's better than anyone, and as for being better than Jay, the catalogue says it all. Reasonable Doubt > Tha Block is Hot, In My Lifetime > Lights Out, Vol. II: Hard Knock Life> 400 Degreez, Vol. 3: Life and Times > The Carter, The Blueprint k!llS The Carter II.... you get my point? Go away Weezy F Baby.
If you gonna name greats, how bout you name the one dude who blew Jay-Z away in the freestyle battle.
You probably don't even know who I am talking about. But you know hip hop right ?
Ima leave to you to find out.

12-10-2006, 11:06 AM         #74
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't like wayne at all, he a good hit or miss rapper and he is not lyrical at alllllllll. A lyrical n*gga, will have you sayin "o sh*t, i get it now, after the THIRD listen of a track", saying "put me in some pampers because i'm the sh*t" or "call me mr toliet roll because i'm the sh*t", or "don't step on me cuz i'm the sh*t" etc don't make you lyrical.

I do respect anybody that think they the best in the game, why would you talk any lower about yourself? But for him to name names is going outta line and he must wanna get smashed up by some real lyrical n*ggas.

12 years ago '04        #75
CHRISLOWLOW 
space
space
$17 | Props total: 0 0
This Dude Is Dumb!!!!! That Trina Split Must Had Messed His Mind Up,he's Lost.............................................. .....

Gillie Da Kid Truth Hurts .

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  71
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
58 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  49
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  22
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  15
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Well Damn " Drake bodied Pusha T " Tory Lanez
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  10
Image(s) inside Rich Porter Sister Patricia Blasts Alpo In Latest IG post #StopGlorify..
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  8
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  7
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
184 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy