Dec 8 - Lil' Wayne Explains Jay-Z Comments, Clipse Fire Back At Lil' Wayne

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-08-2006, 06:51 PM         #21
<BAM> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga fu*k an elder in this rap sh*t, that sh*t is about grown men gettin dollaz now....n*ggaz dont owe each other sh*t...if im going to do anything im gonna do it to the point i consider myself the best and thas what i think that n*gga is sayin...for example im gonna say im "the best cutlass driver alive" i say that with invitation to any n*gga that thinks different or wanna prove me wrong...all this sh*t is based on opinion there aint no statute that say u cant do this u cant do that cause u aint no "elder"
 12-08-2006, 06:56 PM         #22
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am a big Jay-Z fan but Lil Wayne can flow dont take that away from him almost every song dude rip Nas and Jay-z is basically saying hip hop is dead because they anit drop albums come on the South took it up and brush it off although some joints from the South i was not feelin but hey the East had it they made money off it The West had it made money off it Now the South is raising and all this hatin come on.Lil Wayne is a great Emcee not a Rapper A Emcee the game got alot of rappers BUT Being a Emcee takes more than just a bangin jams.As for the Clipse i am a huge fan but the bathing ape thing is almost over and yall flow is off the chain but the recent album yall drop its a little too much coke talk yall need different topics.

Last edited by bdboy04; 12-08-2006 at 06:57 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #23
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
Wasn't this lil n*gga Wayne just wearing Ice-Cream clothes?
 12-08-2006, 07:02 PM         #24
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“"I don’t see no f—ing Clipse"

Waynes a fool with it. He's feeling himself fareal.
 11 years ago '06        #25
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
wayne is better than GAY-Z
 11 years ago '04        #26
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Jay-z > Lil Wayne End of Story.
 11 years ago '06        #27
young russ 2 heat pts
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
yo didnt lil wayne turn down the rocafella offer? why is he acting like they turned him down? I think lil wayne is just tryin to turn the attention away from him kissin baby an what other way would be better than to get everybody talkin about jay
 11 years ago '04        #28
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Basicgz said:
Who are you? I'm a fan but now he just full of himself, do you have any classic albums?......NO!, Are you considered influential to hip-hop?......NO! Have you been in any battles?......NO! He keeps sayin he's a legend and sh*t but let me break it down these are legends

Jay-Z
Nas
Pac
Biggie
Gang Star
Public Enemy
Ice Cube
Kool G Rap
Dr.Dre
Rakim
LL Cool J
DMX
Mobb Deep
Wu-Tang
Scarface
Outkast
Big Daddy Kane
Tribe Called Quest
Bone Thugs N Harmony

He does not fall in the category of any of these rappers flat out there is a difference between Being good and being a legend, all of those artist I just named have at least 1 classic album, maybe if he rapped with some substance and have an all around flow maybe he can get there but he dont

I can name so many rappers that can fu*k with him or is better than him

Eminem
Redman
Joe Budden
Beanie Sigel
Cassidy
Gillie
Phonte
AZ
Pusha T
Fabolous
The Lox
Lupe Fiasco
Common
Talib Kweli
Black Thought
Saigon
Kanye West
Lloyd Banks
Chamillionaire
Cormega
Ludacris
T.I

And there are so many more, that man need to stop running his mouth
Yup, that about sums it up.
 11 years ago '06        #29
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
 4evaYoung said:
Wayne is not better than T.i.
Get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t
 11 years ago '04        #30
fat-phat 
space
space
space
$365 | Props total: 0 0
 Lil Jay 05 said:
If yall listen to the dedication 2 he says thinks hes better than anybody, he puts his best in it and so should everybody else. Let the man think what he think sh*t. You cant hate on the man cause he got confidence in himself`
that's how i feel about the it...about anything that a person does.why not feel like you're the best...compete with the best,that's how you get better...i'm not saying jay-z is the best.
 11 years ago '06        #31
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
I strongly doubt wayne is better than let's say eminem...like wayne has an otherworldly flow at times, but Marshall IS from another world. like, he would just eat that man alive...no homo. then compared to like Nas...c'mon people. Things just aint the same for gangstas.
 11 years ago '06        #32
Silent 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
wayne got too c*cky. he would praise jay and how great jay was and now he has the nerve to talk sh*t about the king. wayne could not spit better than jay on his jays worst day. jay has perfected the game and craft by consistently dropping albums that are from the top of his head. wayne better learned how to fo the same and has the nerve to talk sh*t. wayne really needs to grow up and face reality becasue hes too short to box with god mc jay hova.
 11 years ago '05        #33
UnKnoWnSoUrC 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
fuk wayne ..could be the worst rapper
 11 years ago '06        #34
Silent 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
I WOULDNT SAY THE WORST RAPPER. HES DEVELOPING INTO A BEAST. ALL HE REALLY NEEDS IS SOMEONE TO TAKE HIM UNDER HIS SHOULDER. HE REALLY NEEDS TO STOP fu*kING WITH BABY BECAUSE HES NOT A MENTOR ACTUALLY HE MIGHT BE WAYNES STUDENT.
 11 years ago '05        #35
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 757 757
Wezzy the best rapper alive if u disagree with wut i'm saying r have some comment dissing wut i'm saying fu*k ya life and everythang u stand 4:finger: :finger:
 12-08-2006, 08:13 PM         #36
Entourade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Clipse, I've got a riddle for you. What do you call a man (Pharrell) who has a handbag? Answer: A f*g
 12-08-2006, 08:22 PM         #37
djfreedom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait a sec....Lil' Wayne is supposed to be in concert tomorrow night with clipse....that's weird. It's in chicago at the congress theatre LOL
 12-08-2006, 09:40 PM         #38
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
im confused...Clipse got wayne for they first album...and now after the 2nd one drops they hatin on him....and wayne talkin sh*t...rappers are too c*cky now adays...i mean these dudes are good..but they actin like the God er suttin...rappers need ta chill fer real..
When the clipse first came out Gillie was still with Cash Money, he's the reason The Clipse was on Birdman's album and vice versa, because The Clipse was in New Orleans doing a track for Gillie's album
 12-08-2006, 10:01 PM         #39
djfreedom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm so confused...so Lil' Wayne and Clipse are in a feud, but they both performing tomorrow in chicago...how is this gonna work?
 11 years ago '06        #40
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
fu*kin southern bamas are so sensitive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago