NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Official 12/10 Boxing Thread (A.J., Crawford, Charlo v. Williams, Cuell..
534 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
7404 pageviews
107 comments

m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 162 162
Dec 8 - Lil' Wayne Explains Jay-Z Comments, Clipse Fire Back At Lil' Wayne

Lil' Wayne Explains Jay-Z Comments, Clipse Fire Back At Lil' Wayne
By EbenGregory
Date: 12/8/2006 5:00 pm

After setting the streets ablaze with controversial comments about Jay-Z, The Clipse, Young Buck and Pharrell in the December/January issue of Complex magazine, Lil' Wayne recently called in to DJ Absolut's Hot 97 show in an attempt to temper his words.

During the 7-minute interview, Weezy addresses comments he made to Complex about Jay-Z.

“I don’t like what he’s saying about how he had to come back because Hip-Hop’s dead and we need him. It’s not your house anymore, and I’m better than you," Lil' Wayne told the magazine.

When asked to explain, Lil Wayne explained that he didn't like the concept that Jay-Z's comeback album was built upon the notion that Hip-Hop is dead.

“I think I speak for everybody when I say it’s not dead as long as I’m still dropping albums,” Lil' Wayne told DJ Absolut.

Wayne also disclosed that some of the comments stem from the brief courtship between him and Roc-A-Fella last year when he his weighing his label re-signing options.

“I want people to just look at it like that dude who came out of college that was supposed to get drafted by the #1 team, which was Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam,” stated Wayne. “They passed on me and now I with a good team and a good coach and of course on every interview I’m gonna cut down the team that didn’t pick me.

Lil' Wayne also stuck to his position that he is a better rapper than Jay-Z.

"I'm better than this game," Lil' Wayne declared. "We could be having this conversation about any other person in this game. It was who I was asked about at this time. Yall trying to build a case on me. But I tell you what. If you build a case against me and take me to trial, I will beat it."

In addition to Jay Z, Wayne also had choice words for The Clipse and Pharrell saying, “"I don’t see no f—ing Clipse. How many years them n— been around? Who the f— is Pharrell? Do you really respect him?”

Upon hearing his comments, The Clipse took to the airwaves in WWHV Hot 102.1 FM in Virginia to respond to an already tense situation.

“Wayne, you sort of copying The Clipse right now,” Pusha T told DJ Derrick Da Franchise. “I think he made a bad judgment call and just decided to take a swipe at us…maybe he’s got an album coming out. This is a small thing to a giant, he’s just acting out.”

"If anything, I am upset about him using the F word before my name, being as though he likes to sit around and kiss men. If you gonna kiss men, you can't even use them words in conjunction with The Clipse, Pharrell, or any of the [Star Trak ] family. He's definitely acting out right now. Jay-Z? Do what you gotta do. But involve The Clipse? You don't want to do that. I already don't look at him like a G. He aint nothing like me."

107 comments for "Dec 8 - Lil' Wayne Explains Jay-Z Comments, Clipse Fire Back At Lil' Wayne"

12-08-2006, 04:31 PM         #2
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 12-08-2006, 04:41 PM         #3
DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wheres The Link?audio?
 10 years ago '05        #4
adadfalife607 
space
space
$2,142 | Props total: 2 2
im confused...Clipse got wayne for they first album...and now after the 2nd one drops they hatin on him....and wayne talkin sh*t...rappers are too c*cky now adays...i mean these dudes are good..but they actin like the God er suttin...rappers need ta chill fer real..
 10 years ago '05        #5
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
Lol. Dumbass as wayne. This fool will never learn. He is basically saying he is better than Everybody! hahaha. Man i have lost all respect for him. Its not basketball. THe roc didnt pass on him, he passed on them. Check what he said on the dedication mixtape vol 1. Talking bout jay hollerd at him but he chose to stay. I think Jay put up a Mill too. So u a dumbass for being a hipocrite. Wayne is not better than T.i. The numbers dont lie. There is room for every rapper to eat. But rappers always do something to mess that up. I say if old dudes come back we should all imbrace them. If its wack then its wack. IF young dudes come out and hit then it hit. If not then its wack. Its too much complainnig and too much paper being lost. Wayne should know you cant tell the media how u really feel all the time. Go get my Mixtape Young and the Greatness Dec 25! shameless plug
 12-08-2006, 04:48 PM         #6
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this f*g**t is still talkin
 10 years ago '05        #7
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
If yall listen to the dedication 2 he says thinks hes better than anybody, he puts his best in it and so should everybody else. Let the man think what he think sh*t. You cant hate on the man cause he got confidence in himself`
 10 years ago '04        #8
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,247 | Props total: 467 467
 m_cullins said:
"If anything, I am upset about him using the F word before my name, being as though he likes to sit around and kiss men. If you gonna kiss men, you can't even use them words in conjunction with The Clipse, Pharrell, or any of the [Star Trak ] family. ... I already don't look at him like a G. He aint nothing like me."
 10 years ago '04        #9
bankhead 
space
space
space
$776 | Props total: 0 0
 adadfalife607 said:
im confused...Clipse got wayne for they first album...and now after the 2nd one drops they hatin on him....and wayne talkin sh*t...rappers are too c*cky now adays...i mean these dudes are good..but they actin like the God er suttin...rappers need ta chill fer real..
clipse not hating, wayne started talking sh*t first
 10 years ago '05        #10
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 731 731
Who are you? I'm a fan but now he just full of himself, do you have any classic albums?......NO!, Are you considered influential to hip-hop?......NO! Have you been in any battles?......NO! He keeps sayin he's a legend and sh*t but let me break it down these are legends

Jay-Z
Nas
Pac
Biggie
Gang Star
Public Enemy
Ice Cube
Kool G Rap
Dr.Dre
Rakim
LL Cool J
DMX
Mobb Deep
Wu-Tang
Scarface
Outkast
Big Daddy Kane
Tribe Called Quest
Bone Thugs N Harmony

He does not fall in the category of any of these rappers flat out there is a difference between Being good and being a legend, all of those artist I just named have at least 1 classic album, maybe if he rapped with some substance and have an all around flow maybe he can get there but he dont

I can name so many rappers that can fu*k with him or is better than him

Eminem
Redman
Joe Budden
Beanie Sigel
Cassidy
Gillie
Phonte
AZ
Pusha T
Fabolous
The Lox
Lupe Fiasco
Common
Talib Kweli
Black Thought
Saigon
Kanye West
Lloyd Banks
Chamillionaire
Cormega
Ludacris
T.I

And there are so many more, that man need to stop running his mouth
 10 years ago '04        #11
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18
space
space
$10,889 | Props total: 496 496
If you do anything and don't believe that you're the best... then you might as well not even do it because you're wasting your time.

Last edited by CentsCuZ; 12-09-2006 at 12:02 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #12
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,518 | Props total: 197 197
its coo to think u da best. everyone should think yo da best. but to call out names like that is crazy. espeically when he just got tight like 3 years ago. n*gga was trash with dat bling bling b.s n*gga wasnt hot untile carter 1. didnt no one say wayne and lryical skills in da same sentence untile carter 1 the ppl he talking bout have been beast since day 1
 10 years ago '04        #13
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know what the deal is with wayne but he's garbage. he been jackin jiggas flow since the blueprint dropped :( Whatever happened to death Before Dishonor One year he's swingin on jay balls now hes talkin greasy the game done changed

Last edited by canyouremember; 12-08-2006 at 05:20 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #14
Method 
space
space
$311 | Props total: 1 1
theres a line between confidence and c*cky, and i think he crossed it, even though i am a wezy fan
 10 years ago '06        #15
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,412 | Props total: 0 0
Can people please stop making posts with no source. you could just make up your own conversation and put it up and half these sh*tstains would believe it
 10 years ago '05        #16
DSBandit 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
After setting the streets ablaze with controversial comments about Jay-Z < dont no fu*kin streets care bout that sh*t
 12-08-2006, 05:45 PM         #17
:FIREWORKS: 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sorry but wayne just dug his own hole...
 12-08-2006, 06:15 PM         #18
cv837 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne is not that nice...to all his fans out there riding his d*ck you are some dumb but at least loyal mutha fu*kas. He is going against the one of the most important figures in hip hop. Jay Z has done more for hip lyrically, culturally, and internationally then lil wayne will ever be able to do. Lil wayne in stead of kissing more then he can handle has bitten off more then he can chew. I dont understand thats all last year he was your idol and role model...now you are better are fu*kin crazy?
 12-08-2006, 06:37 PM         #19
<BAM> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz aint fu*kin with wayne on the mic period right now....fu*k all that "d*ckriddin" sh*t...i just don't know another mothafu*ka right now who is in the same lyrical fitness...but thas what it is to me but i guess caudse i think so im riddin d*ck huh? fu*k outta here!
 10 years ago '05        #20
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 4 4
This man is a little too big headed, little n*ggas in the game now donw respect their elders.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy