Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

nas is cool as fu*k

Props Slaps
 12-12-2006, 11:25 AM         #81
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he alright|!!!!!
 12-12-2006, 11:49 AM         #82
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas should shut the hell up.
 11 years ago '04        #83
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,814 | Props total: 20491 20491
 Curtisimo said:
the whole purpose of signign to a major label is that you dont have to promote your self

if rappers have to promote themselves they should just sign to koch records(or any other indy label) and get that 4 dollars an album instead of 25cent an album which they would be getting on a major label like defjam

thats the problem right there.....relying on the next man to do the job that u can do for yourself.....

all a major should do for me is open more doors than i can myself, guarantee more interviews, etc......but the bottom line is that i have to be willing to do those things.....
 11 years ago '06        #84
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
LL got a point too...meth got no promotion sheeeeiit i didnt even know that sh*t was out til like a month later that sh*t dropped
 11 years ago '04        #85
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 magniff said:
ll cool j got a point though
if jay is promoting himself, shouldnt a lightbulb go off in LL's head saying he needs to promote himself
 11 years ago '05        #86
HolidayStylez 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
they both have a point tho...

Last edited by HolidayStylez; 12-12-2006 at 02:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #87
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
well if other artist on the same label as ll are promoting themselves, that should tell him something
 11 years ago '04        #88
RedSpyda 
space
space
$2,580 | Props total: 0 0
LL hasnt had any real promotion in the last 5 yrs... Jay-Z's only been runnin things since what, 03? now he goin to the unit, whats his problem? Def Jam is known for not promoting its artists as much as other labels.
 12-12-2006, 02:46 PM         #89
koofyslappa11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas sayin that bullsh*t because his so called best friend is on his album and will be promoting his to tha fullest......fu*kin clown.........how you goin sit there and look at this n*gga everyday knowin that he smashed ya baby moms...............then went public.............boy i tell u bout these old heads.......lol
 11 years ago '04        #90
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
again it costs money to promote and market you idiot
why woudl LL spend x amount of money to market his own album when he is only going to get 25-40 cents an album
plus there is a section in ecord companies called the promotion staff
and doesnt all artist have abudget for recording, touring and marketing

think before you reply
THINK, if other people are using THEIR money to promote why cant LL he aint special
 11 years ago '05        #91
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4232 4232
did Todd Smith even drop im pretty sure it was wack anyway
 12-12-2006, 04:41 PM         #92
cov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man he could still promote himself. just get on the radio or stop by 106. stop being lazy bascially. besides tha fact that LL is only releasing albums at this point to fulfil his contract and because he can. there is absolutely NO demand

Last edited by cov; 12-12-2006 at 04:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #93
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 DJ_Red__Line said:
LL, Nas, and Jay-Z are like the senior citizens of hip hop.... they haven't made good music since the 90s. They should make a retirement home for aging rap stars and put them there!

Papoose, Jae Millz, and Serious Jones are the future...
The future of what, Smack DVD's? Not one of them n*ggas is even close to putting out an album. Don't even say Pap. I like dude's music and mixtapes as much as anyone but Jive ain't putting that album out until 2008. They won't know how to push that. Look how they fu*ked up the Clipse.
 12-12-2006, 05:22 PM         #94
space9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lls a bald headed clown with no sayso just love we dont need him
 12-12-2006, 05:23 PM         #95
space9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats the business
 11 years ago '04        #96
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 PHANTOM TWIN said:
LL should be the last artist to complain about promotion. His fanbase has kept him doing good numbers for years but I guess they are finally getting tired of his recycled bullshyt album after album. It never fails, whenever a artist makes a garbage-azz album and has poor sales or gets dropped by a label, the first thing they do is holla lack of promotion.
Word, I mean let's be real, how long can a rap artist really stay relevant. He's been in the game 20 years. That is unprecedented itself. How many rappers can say that and say that they are still somewhat relevant?
 12-12-2006, 05:37 PM         #97
FlatbushBk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LL is a corny RandB star. He needs to listen to aries spears joke on him
 11 years ago '04        #98
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
when we do good we give ourselves kudos, when we do bad we blame someone else. people need to take stock in themselves & don't depend on noone to handle there business. LL has given so many bs albums in the last 7 years he need to retire & now he's w/50 thinking his career will be energized. he need to look at the last 4 g-unit artist & think about going out on his own.
 11 years ago '04        #99
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
again it costs money to promote and market you idiot
why woudl LL spend x amount of money to market his own album when he is only going to get 25-40 cents an album
plus there is a section in ecord companies called the promotion staff
and doesnt all artist have abudget for recording, touring and marketing

think before you reply
at you trying to son everyone like you know it all. Yes it costs money to market and promote, no sh*t. So are you just going to sit back and chill and just let the world come to you. 50 Cent marketed the hell out of himself. He didnt go however many times platinum because of Interscope staffers creating a buzz. He created that buzz. Kanye was signed but HE created his own buzz and marketed himself. HE paid for videos out of pocket. fu*k when Def Jam wasn't showing Juelz no love HE went and did his own video and got his buzz up. It also fu*king helped that them dudes had GOOD to GREAT records out. I can give you a list of artists that got their own buzz and hype going.

If LL is only getting 25-40 cents a record after 20 YEARS than he is a dumb a.ss businessman. Bottom line is that dude's music was wack that's why he didn't sell, plain and simple. And you mentioned that promotion and marketing department, then THAT'S who you blame for doing a poor job. Jay didn't go to college for a business degree. All this talk about Jay marketing himself. Those people came to HIM for that. Wouldn't you take the free promotion? They wanted to be a.ssociated with someone who was hot and well known. That's what businesses do. The music business is fu*ked, just have a hit single will get you nowhere (Chingy). You have to have that "It" that draws you to the masses unless you better get your tweasers ready for those wood plaques you gonna be hanging up. fu*k Timberlake and Beyonce can't even do huge numbers right now. Outkast went from Diamond to Wood. It would be interesting to see EM and 50 numbers if they dropped right now. Who would they blame when they second and third week numbers start looking like sh*t, Dre?
 11 years ago '04        #100
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
at least according to that article jayzs kingdom c*m is where it belongs not in the top10
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy