When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

nas is cool as fu*k

Props Slaps
 12-10-2006, 08:58 AM         #61
offbeatrls  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 12-10-2006, 09:18 AM         #62
deez_got_it89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Full_Surface said:
props
props
 11 years ago '04        #63
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 DJ_Red__Line said:
LL, Nas, and Jay-Z are like the senior citizens of hip hop.... they haven't made good music since the 90s. They should make a retirement home for aging rap stars and put them there!

Papoose, Jae Millz, and Serious Jones are the future...
Nah fam... I'm a fan but them dudes will always be just street n*ggas and locals. Maybe Pap might do sumthin but I doubt it... The future is more like Buddens but he never gonna sell... Matter fact they should just stop rating artists on sales... sh*ts impossible now wit the computer age. One person gets an album and then the next 100 or so people got it. For instance, Boxden... Maybe Boxden k!lled HipHop lol.
 11 years ago '04        #64
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Nycsom1985 said:
Crazy,n*ggaz over at defjam albums wasn't getting proper promotion before jay got over there,LL been in the game too long not to do the shyt himself,I don't know whats up wit cats in hip hop anymore!

i was just gon say that...i aint read past this guys post on the 2nd page but anyway, i dont think LL been promoted really since he was "doin it wild" & method man aint been promoted since that judgement day sh*t,...he stayed afloat due to movies etc.
 11 years ago '05        #65
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ_Red__Line said:
LL, Nas, and Jay-Z are like the senior citizens of hip hop.... they haven't made good music since the 90s. They should make a retirement home for aging rap stars and put them there!

i agree that pap is the future but damn u cant even talk shyt bout ll, nas, or jay-z. if u herd hip hop is dead im sure u wuldnt be talkin shyt. actually im sure if u listened to nas, jay-z or ll you wuld be show a lil bit more respect. u were prolly never a fan, ud rather listen to "Chicken Noodle Soup" then any song on Jay/Nas' album u lose.
 11 years ago '05        #66
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
when jayz was on the radio with funk flex he made a good point. he said artists need 2 do more if they wanna sell records such as tourin more.u cant think jusyt puttin a single out in gonna cut it cuz its not.
 11 years ago '04        #67
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 Peter Starks™ said:
Nah fam... I'm a fan but them dudes will always be just street n*ggas and locals. Maybe Pap might do sumthin but I doubt it... The future is more like Buddens but he never gonna sell... Matter fact they should just stop rating artists on sales... sh*ts impossible now wit the computer age. One person gets an album and then the next 100 or so people got it. For instance, Boxden... Maybe Boxden k!lled HipHop lol.

props for this
 11 years ago '05        #68
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
I agree with LL and Meth, look at what they did to DMX's album they gave that sh*t no love. When it was supposed to be released on Def Jam I had to go online and find out about it myself
 12-10-2006, 11:09 AM         #69
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL I think dudes thought Jay was going to be some savior of the company. That's when dudes got lazy. Toss their album at Jay and be like, "Yo make it sell!".

When I see marketing for Kingdom Come, all of this sh*t seems to be coming out of Jay's investment, not Def Jam. So really it's like Meth and LL got lazy.

BTW their albums weren't even that hot.
 12-10-2006, 05:04 PM         #70
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i done posted this ..this old news u real late on this
 12-10-2006, 05:32 PM         #71
Everette3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LL is simply jealous of Jay-Z's position. Same with Method Man. Jay is just the scapegoat for those rapper's crappy albums. The president signs new talent. Rhianna. Neyo. Jay should be at credit for them. Although Jay has a way of promoting the artist by inserting himself onto the album (i.e. Rick Ross, Kanye) he isn't the director of marketing/promoting. Those in charge of that need to find the funds to push the artists.
 11 years ago '04        #72
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 matthew7 said:
I agree with LL and Meth, look at what they did to DMX's album they gave that sh*t no love. When it was supposed to be released on Def Jam I had to go online and find out about it myself

DMX was released on Sony nitwit
 11 years ago '04        #73
dunnlanguage41 
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 0 0
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
ll is def. right. the only reason i knew he had a new album comin out was b/c i heard about him and jz beefin
 11 years ago '05        #74
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
yo i got one question. ll's been on def jam for about 15 years and has 12 records under them. you would think that he would kno how to promote his own album after that long. i swear these rappers need to sit back and pay attention to the music market. using jay isn't a good excuse for the poor album sales. the album was medicore and didnt really appeal to anyone even with the j.lo collab. sales in records decline about 60% and u wondering why ur album flopped. he should of went on tour and got paid off of that.lol
 11 years ago '04        #75
kayne716 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 100 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Red__Line

how u gon say that n quote a new hov song in ur sig?
 12-11-2006, 12:37 AM         #76
eazyerev  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats bullsh*t. method man and ll sh*t didnt get no play. but jay got his sh*t everywhere. all over monday night football and sh*t. fu*k him. thats way wayne fu*ked k!ll that "show me what u got"!!!
 12-11-2006, 01:34 AM         #77
da hnic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t-redrum said:
kanye west didnt get promoted by jay he did all that hisself so f u haters

good point!!
 11 years ago '04        #78
yaboitom 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
 marcchrome said:
:hang: :hang:

yeah them new n*ggas are good, but what have they done?????, none of them have classic albums or fu*k that they don't have albums out period, stop comparing mere mixtape rappers with no albums to legends.. you know nothing about what you speak off................. pap got 1.5 and still no album and if it does drop trust it will be straight trash..... the same goes for the other two. Show respect to your elders c*cksucker..... :D
THE REASON FOR THEM NOT BEING "ALBUM LEGENDS" IS BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT BUY ALBUMS N E MORE. IN THE 90S WHEN RAPPERS WERE SELLING NOBODY DL ALBUMS B/C THEY COULDNT. THATS WHY ITS SO HARD FOR NEW ARTIST TO BECOME "ALBUM LEGENDS"
 12-12-2006, 10:34 AM         #79
DJ_Red__Line  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kayne716 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Red__Line

how u gon say that n quote a new hov song in ur sig?

ummmm.... I said that ish just to spark a reaction from u losers! I can't believe u even responded, but it goes to show that some of ya'll have no lives!:finger:
 12-12-2006, 11:05 AM         #80
easyridda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell them to promote they own sh*t!! I'm sure they they can afford a commercial .. Mr. Todd Smith, you use to act ; them wack muscles just not cuttin it no more

Last edited by easyridda; 12-12-2006 at 11:09 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy