Dec 8 - Jeezy Disses Nas, Jim Jones Does The Yayo Dance, Wayne Kiss & tell,Slay Rides Wit Hov

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #81
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Lyric God said:
the only person who can probably beat jeezy in the game right now is lil wayne just by and inch
This comment is a damn shame that show's this dude don't know nothin about nothin
 12-19-2006, 09:58 AM         #82
Jay-Tronik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy really showed his a.ss just then. That sh*t talking about n*ggas in the feds aint cool like that is something to be proud of. He won't be around 10 years from now.
 12-19-2006, 11:28 AM         #83
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas said it himself-the phrase "hip hop is dead" is not meant for anybody
but if n*ggas get hurt by it then that means you feel guilty because your the reason why "hip hop is dead" nas set a trap and dumb a.ss rappers just fall for it.

n*gga Nas did a fake check list where dudes just fall for it left and right without realizing that they exposed them selfs.

major props for nas some people still dont know what nas is about.
 12-19-2006, 11:44 AM         #84
nasirjones9mm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that whole nas diss thing got me. i hope he starts something, i would love to see nas rip him up.
 11 years ago '04        #85
F.D.Haters 
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
Good Read.....
 11 years ago '04        #86
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
rap beefs are hilarious , cause everyone equally sucks ....
 11 years ago '05        #87
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
kudos 2 jeezy and kay slay 4 puttin weezy back in his place...that was much needed
 12-19-2006, 04:20 PM         #88
SDot313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Jeezy ain't lookin at The meanin behind Nas say Hip Hop Is Dead. Jeezy is only seein Nas said "Hip Hop is dead" as in the rappers cain't spit (and thats not wat he's sayin), not by lookin at it as rappers are only in the field for the money. Jeezy goin at Nas is straight crazy. I kno he listened 2 Either b4Lol

Last edited by SDot313; 12-19-2006 at 04:22 PM..
 12-19-2006, 04:42 PM         #89
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil wayne is so homo
 12-19-2006, 05:42 PM         #90
nutty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel the whole lil wayne,young jeezy thing is crazy.It's like the 2 hottest young rappers going against the 2 legends.But in my opinon their legends for a reason, both naz and jayz careers r over, seriously now.I'll buy a lil wayne, young jeezy album b4 i buy naz,jayz album.Jayz and naz just cant deal wit the fact that they aint hot ne more lol.Lil wayne is crazy rite now, sh*t i think he has just as many songs as 2pac.All im saying if there's beef between the 4 of them, im routn 4 the new school.Cuz it's WEEZY PLEASE SAY THE BABY all day.AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
 12-19-2006, 05:48 PM         #91
superstarrky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy silly
 11 years ago '04        #92
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
how can he question nas street cred.. WHAT IN THE fu*kKK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH HIP HOP BEING DEAD?????????

" NAS WAS NEVER IN THE STREET, NAS NEVER LIVED WHAT HE RAPPED ABOUT " JEEZY SAID SUM sh*t LIKE THAT

WELL PAC WASNT A REAL LIFE THUG.. HE JUST RAPPED ABOUT IT

AND NIETHER WAS BIGGIE ! ONLY n*gga WHO GETS THAT, IS 50 CENT CUZ HE GOT PROOF HE REALLY LIVED THROUGH THE sh*t HE RAPS ABOUT.. AND THATS NOT TO SAY 50 IS ON A PAC AND BIG LEVEL, SO DONT GET IT TWISTED
 12-21-2006, 01:40 AM         #93
kingofdachevy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i doubt any of these so called true hip hoppers would be rappin for free ot if they knew they sh*t wasnt gonna sell

luvdahaze said:
all i gotta say is jeezy fu*ked up when he said look at the first week sales...that right there shows he thinks hip hop is about money and sales...and i think he realized he fu*ked up and got mad so he left...stubborn n ignorant...he blew it
 12-21-2006, 01:56 AM         #94
<BAM>  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel what jeezy iz sayin but what do his street cred got to do wit this sh*t?
 12-21-2006, 02:23 AM         #95
ShahSupreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i cant stand that jeezy, he is soo fake to me its disgusting. he is sh*t. his verses are all the same. fuk u, snowman. how dare you go at nas u low end muthaf***. nas is prolly one of tha last real mc's left.
 12-21-2006, 09:26 AM         #96
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think jeezy just got heat cus he's been asked that in every daym interview he's been at over here in the east - like people automatically a.ssume that nas is talkin about south rap k!lling hiphop, or they are making it seem like that just to stir up trouble and boost thier radio ratings. I heard jeezy with angie martinez on hot 9 the other day and it was the same topic, jeezy was handling it alot better saying that he doesnt think thats what nas was talkin about and just saying that its nothing serious untill nas comes to him and tells him he k!lled hiphop its nothing, next day he was wit flex and they brought up the same topic, he handled it pretty much the same way... the philly interview musta been a day or two after that, nas has nothin to do wit jeezy why they keep bringin him up?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy