Dec 8 - Jeezy Disses Nas, Jim Jones Does The Yayo Dance, Wayne Kiss & tell,Slay Rides Wit Hov

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Jeezy I don't kno what the f*ck has gotten into him? Nas already stated that he wasn't talking about the south! As for that turtle looking muthafu*ka he need to be worrying about gillie & b.g. airing his a.ss out. And for the record personally I can give 2 fu*ks about Jim Jones or Yayo they both suck.
 12-08-2006, 11:57 AM         #42
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is nicer than jeezy will ever be.......jeezy ok, but he aint on nas level.......i could give a fu*k about yayo and jim jones beef
 11 years ago '04        #43
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
^nice...
 12-08-2006, 12:15 PM         #44
40Forty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people stop it. Anyone can say anything about anyone if what they're saying is the truth. No one is above being criticized or talked to or about. How could they be. Yes, Jay Z overhyped his album. It has some good music, but he didn't and can't save anything w/it. Why does rap need saving. Rap needs good material that we feel is worth 15 dollars at the retail store. That's what all the artists need to worry about. Nas is not a first hand type of rapper. He's always rapped from the perspective of an individual looking from a project window and writing about what he observed. So what Jeezy !!! However there have been times that Nas attempted to blur the lines and pretend he was some mafia kingpin and has lost touch w/his fans at times. He's worked on it, but he needs to stop begging the people to remember his track record (Jay Z too). We will never disrespect your history, but that's not an all time pass to make music that doesn't meet our expectations of what we know you are capable of.

I understand Wayne's comments. Could've been better worded but I understood. When you are going hard and releasing good material you get tired of older heads pretending they are coming back to clean up and save something you feel you are doing a good job of holding down. That's what mad Wayne react in that fashion. Yes, lately he's been every bit as good (and at times better) as Jay Z in the last couple years. So be it. Jay was just half a@@ing guest appearances and trying to talk his way to maintaining his status at one of (if not the) top dog(s). That's not say Wayne can stand up to Jay's track record. Oh nooooooooooooo. Not at all. It's a blowout. But I felt what Wayne was saying.

It is time for the big dogs not to poop on what's been going on in the music world, but for them show us the goods and make us want to go to the record store, knowing that a good product was bought. Not hoping. Kingdom Come titles make it sound like one of the best rap albums we've ever heard is on the way and.... although good, it's not. It has its moments, but it ain't like its that sh..... The big dogs get so afraid we may have forgotten their past and fear we may not like their new efforts (nas n' jay) that they feel they must go on a tirade and masquerade and act like they on a mission to clean up hip hop. They can't talk their way into hoping people pay attention to them an follow behind their every action and take sides in their (I want more attention than him) quarrels. It's stupid for them to think that we would. Though some fans do. They love those artists that much. But the bottom line is (when I'm spending my hard -earned money). Is the music good. Not good but great.
 11 years ago '04        #45
Big War|M 
space
space
Preach brotha!!!
 11 years ago '05        #46
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Da Realness said:
kingofdachevy's avy...that bi*ch's t*tties' dumb big
real talk....
 11 years ago '06        #47
lehkz_is_G 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 0 0
i guess HIP HOP MUSIC (rap), like many other genres of the past , is just having a feud with the generations of this day and age. it happened with opera , its happening with the Rock and Roll genres , it happened with jazz , it happened with the blues...All of these mention genres where at one time an "underground" music.. accepted by the underground crowd. it was only till they became commercial ( which is the inevitable path of most genres) that there were feuds..... from in the beginnging one of he 1st rap hits.. (rapper's delight) was rediculed by many. many thought the group was nothing but a bunch of posers.... almost a foreshadowing of what is goin on today

from what im observing.. the inevitable is happening.. there's nothing new under the sun people. me personally , i feel that hip hop music (rap) has lost the feeling im used to hearing..... my 2 cents
 12-08-2006, 12:47 PM         #48
linixon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear....Nas dont need to be critizin hip hop cuz it aint new york....n*ggas need to come together and get this money....if ya ask me....south n*gga with a north n*gga....position of power fu*ks wit n*ggas mines...it is a new era....n*ggas can't ride to tribe call quest....no more....i ride achevy what i look like bumpin that .....it's a new era...hip hop ain't dead....hip hop is a culture....that evovles.....period
 11 years ago '06        #49
fresh3000 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 257 257
props
 12-08-2006, 01:05 PM         #50
NY ReeMo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is a clown. I really don't know what to say about Lil' Wayne.
 11 years ago '06        #51
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 ThaReapa420 said:
Speakin' from the A-Town....why the hell was this bi*ch talkin' about Nas the whole time when Jeezy tryin' to promote his sh*t. Real talk fu*k that bullsh*t Nas knew good and damn well he was tryin' to down the South and the West and basically he was sayin' the north is hip-hop...then he tried to cover that bullsh*t up wit' those wack a.ss statements he was makin' in publications. At the end of the day Monie Love was wrong as hell for dwellin' on the Nas sh*t...

As far as Weezy goes...he's nice on the mic...but that fu*k boy been smellin' himself a little bit TOO hard recently...ya ain't keepin' it real anymore someone needs to bring ya a.ss back down to reality and Hov is just the n*gga to do it...plus he's fu*kin' up his affiliation wit' some other southern rappers who respect the hell outta Jay and his craft...i.e...Luda, Jeezy, TI, Face, etc...all cuz he d*ckridin' the Dipset...fu*k outta here n*gga.

I agree wit you on the Weezy comment but everybody is takin Nas title "HIP-HOP IS DEAD", and takin in all outta context. That man wasn't dissin no body he was just tellin the truth because everybody these days is just trying to make some music for money. I mean where is the quality in a album like it use to be with more then 2 good tracks? Now it's all mixtapes and rappin over everybody elses beats freestylin and n*ggaz is gettin paid off that shyt? Come on man
 12-08-2006, 02:49 PM         #52
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas and jeezy 2 diff cats. both with diff styles, and diff states. Jeezy got them add libs, and traps. Nas is a lyricist. Everyone getting this "hip-hop is dead" wrong, sh*ts retarted.
 11 years ago '06        #53
damon3000 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
its kinda of funny that all the rappers thats saying hip hop is dead; albums are not selling any more or falling off.
 12-08-2006, 03:04 PM         #54
Fidel_Castro_30  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see Jeezy smoking all yak he cooking then going on talkshows you cant be questioning nas like oh yeahh.............

"That n*gga's an immigrant. He's a straight hater, he belong in little Haiti." Dipset's capo was responding to rumors that Yayo mocked "We Fly High" by screaming "booooorrrriinnnn" backstage at Hot 97's Back To School concert."

thats some funny sh*t
 12-08-2006, 03:43 PM         #55
ishootikill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mann im from tha south my n*gga ya feel me and fu*k nas and fu*k jay im ridin wit weezy and jeezy and i even fu*k wit tha dips
 11 years ago '05        #56
DSBandit 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
 ghengis said:
that Jeezy sh*t is funny to me. kinda like, when a female gets mad when a dude uses the word "bi*ch". and in truth, only a "bi*ch" would get mad about it. Nas says "hip hop is dead" and Jeezy thinks it's going at him. so Jeezy kinda exposed himself. lol. sh*t is funny to me.
Nah i think Jeezy takes it as....I'm doing good music wise, selling cds, getting respect for the south and all of a sudden you saying hip hop dead while i'm eating good. He just disagreeing with what the n*gga nas saying.
 11 years ago '06        #57
Next2Sincere 
space
space
space
$113 | Props total: 0 0
From a female P.O.V, I'm so tired of the BS, If hip hop ain't dead then its damn near close to it. It seems like everytime I turn around it's another beef and i'm so fed up with it. You would think that it would be some females arguing "hip hop is dead, hip hop ain't dead, the south taking ova, naw, the north still got it," these dude's are b****es and don't handle they business like real men do. They have the opportunity to do something they love and get paid for it, when its plenty of dudes sitting on the corner starving for a chance but can't get it. Get the F**k over it and get this money and do it for dude that can't do it for hisself. Kisses and smoochies ( These are not just words, it comes from the heart)
 12-08-2006, 05:17 PM         #58
cdman03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man dat n*gga jeezy kno wut he talkin bout nas aint no street n*gga for real jeezy runs drugs through atl nas he a cold rapper and all but about the street cred part i think jeezy got that
 12-08-2006, 05:29 PM         #59
igord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahhaa everithing raimains raw!!!
 11 years ago '04        #60
Big War|M 
space
space
 linixon said:
I swear....Nas dont need to be critizin hip hop cuz it aint new york....n*ggas need to come together and get this money....if ya ask me....south n*gga with a north n*gga....position of power fu*ks wit n*ggas mines...it is a new era....n*ggas can't ride to tribe call quest....no more....i ride achevy what i look like bumpin that .....it's a new era...hip hop ain't dead....hip hop is a culture....that evovles.....period
yea but ya see, its been done(north n*gga with south n*gga), but when it happens, you got n*ggas comin outta the wordworks talkin bout, "oh, such is tryna sound like such and such now, he's fallin off..." man, the way i see it, at the end of the day, haters gonna hate, ballers gonna ball... music will continue to evolve, and money will be made...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now