Dec 8 - Jeezy Disses Nas, Jim Jones Does The Yayo Dance, Wayne Kiss & tell,Slay Rides Wit Hov

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #26
dtek1x 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
Young Jeezy very often says (speaking of himself in his music) that he is not even a rapper. So why is he pissed anyway.

Nas was disrespectful to any hard-working producer/rapper in the game who truly loves to make music (and not just for the money): 3-6 mafia, 8ball/MJG, UGK, OutKast to name a few. I think it was just a comment to stir people up (to draw attention to himself and the new album; then claiming others are in it just for money?) Bull.

It is nothing new to say that these rappers often contradict themselves about how they are living and what they have done. But you know what?

I don't even care if my favorite performer/group is a 'real street n*gga' or not. Who cares? Just make me some good music to beat my 12's out the a.ss. What's 'street cred' got anything to do with music? Like going to jail for somethin stupid like 'rocks' makes you a better artist or person in general.

Bottom Line: Shut up and write some bump!

12-08-2006, 08:47 AM         #27
bUsSa BrOwN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lot of talk goin on about two of ny's bosses... these down south dudes need to keep there forefathers out they mouths... if it weren't for them two dudes opening up a lot of doors weezy and jeezy would be fu*kin nothin... fu*k them dudes

12 years ago '06        #28
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 15 15
g UNit vs Dipset on the way...... R I P Dipset

12 years ago '04        #29
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 mrpriest469 said
g UNit vs Dipset on the way...... R I P Dipset
LOL @ this comment....

Only one I kinda respect in GUnit is Young Buck.....Banks is tissue paper soft now, nothing like he used to be when he was hungry on the mixtapes. We wont even mention the rest of them lames.

Hell Rell sh*ts on anything GUnit wants to talk about. The rest of them clowns (Cam, JR, Juelz, etc) will just add more fuel to the fire.

12 years ago '06        #30
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,602 | Props total: 5872 5872
 ItsYaboyJay said
Too much d*ckriding in this article, and @ Lil Wayne bragging on kissing n*gga's, what a f*g**t!

people are in denial that weezy's bi..... smh or on the dl or whatever they call it nowadayz:rolleyes:

12 years ago '05        #31
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
jeezy=silly for thinkin nas was goin at him and any other artiste from the south.....if u know u make hiphop and real music,an album title wud not make so many ppl mad........

12 years ago '04        #32
dtek1x 
space
space
space
Ok, if it weren't for this it wouldn't be that. Blah Blah New York. Everything starts somewhere and gets better with time. New York rappers suck now. All that metaphorical crap is played out. We don't care about that down here. Down south is where it's at. That real bump 4 ya trunk.

Never liked JayZ or Nas or WuTang or ODB, etc. Keep that sh*t up there.

12-08-2006, 09:34 AM         #33
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it seems to me that the south is getting it's shine, and the east is a little jealous. the same thing happened when the west blew up. The east think that have to own the rap game. dem n*ggas need to shine and let others get their shine on. Besides the east is trying to sound like the south anyway

12 years ago '04        #34
dtek1x 
space
space
space
Lil Wayne & Baby are actin kinda queer with all that kissin sh*t. They need to stop it. It don't look cute. I have to give Wayne propz tho. But sometimes his delivery is a little too self-absorbed (like he's tryin to be GayZ or somebody).

12 years ago '04        #35
dtek1x 
space
space
space
New Yorkers have always had an arrogant stance about HipHop in other regions. I've been hearing it since before NWA.

12-08-2006, 09:42 AM         #36
Newname  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twherry19 said
it seems to me that the south is getting it's shine, and the east is a little jealous. the same thing happened when the west blew up. The east think that have to own the rap game. dem n*ggas need to shine and let others get their shine on. Besides the east is trying to sound like the south anyway
dats only Dipset hahah

12 years ago '06        #37
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 297 297
Do ppl not remember a song called Quick To Back down wit lil jon. Track wit game and snoop, virgo wit luda which was on both their albums. Dude is right with that Jeezy knew he fu*ked up when he said check that soundscan but then its like a double edge sword cats always like hes trash hes not gonna sell which in case can be true. He was jus stuntin tho cuz shorty was blastin nas in his face them d*ckriders in the background. But what i dont understand is how the fu*k is he gonna ride wit jay but go at nas they sayin the same thing hov is hip hop savior cuz its dead and nas hip hop is dead cuz sh*t it is u got a few n*ggas holdin it down cast game nas hov etc. How this n*gga talk bout is any Nas homie feds and all them n*ggas do is dry snitch on the record look wat happened to big meech he trippin

12 years ago '04        #38
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,779 | Props total: 1344 1344
 youngjersh14 said
Should be a really interesting company picnic this year.....
LMAO, but seriously what's with all this fu*king beef in Rap recently? It's getting out of hand.

12-08-2006, 09:55 AM         #39
young-lex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know WUSSUP wit dis n*gga Jeezy man! I think he was that type ov dude. He ain't really all dat nice LYRICALLY, he jus got swag. Nas I prolly da BEST lyracist ta bless the game. Nas was doin da sh*t Jeezy talkin bout when I was like.....8 years old or summin! I think dat n*gga jeezy had TOO MUCH patrone and weed DAT day. REAL TALK!

YOUNGLEXHOLLA

12-08-2006, 10:04 AM         #40
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is definetly selling 10 mil word up

12 years ago '04        #41
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Jeezy I don't kno what the f*ck has gotten into him? Nas already stated that he wasn't talking about the south! As for that turtle looking muthafu*ka he need to be worrying about gillie & b.g. airing his a.ss out. And for the record personally I can give 2 fu*ks about Jim Jones or Yayo they both suck.

12-08-2006, 11:57 AM         #42
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is nicer than jeezy will ever be.......jeezy ok, but he aint on nas level.......i could give a fu*k about yayo and jim jones beef

12 years ago '04        #43
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 3468 3468
^nice...

12-08-2006, 12:15 PM         #44
40Forty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people stop it. Anyone can say anything about anyone if what they're saying is the truth. No one is above being criticized or talked to or about. How could they be. Yes, Jay Z overhyped his album. It has some good music, but he didn't and can't save anything w/it. Why does rap need saving. Rap needs good material that we feel is worth 15 dollars at the retail store. That's what all the artists need to worry about. Nas is not a first hand type of rapper. He's always rapped from the perspective of an individual looking from a project window and writing about what he observed. So what Jeezy !!! However there have been times that Nas attempted to blur the lines and pretend he was some mafia kingpin and has lost touch w/his fans at times. He's worked on it, but he needs to stop begging the people to remember his track record (Jay Z too). We will never disrespect your history, but that's not an all time pass to make music that doesn't meet our expectations of what we know you are capable of.

I understand Wayne's comments. Could've been better worded but I understood. When you are going hard and releasing good material you get tired of older heads pretending they are coming back to clean up and save something you feel you are doing a good job of holding down. That's what mad Wayne react in that fashion. Yes, lately he's been every bit as good (and at times better) as Jay Z in the last couple years. So be it. Jay was just half a@@ing guest appearances and trying to talk his way to maintaining his status at one of (if not the) top dog(s). That's not say Wayne can stand up to Jay's track record. Oh nooooooooooooo. Not at all. It's a blowout. But I felt what Wayne was saying.

It is time for the big dogs not to poop on what's been going on in the music world, but for them show us the goods and make us want to go to the record store, knowing that a good product was bought. Not hoping. Kingdom Come titles make it sound like one of the best rap albums we've ever heard is on the way and.... although good, it's not. It has its moments, but it ain't like its that sh..... The big dogs get so afraid we may have forgotten their past and fear we may not like their new efforts (nas n' jay) that they feel they must go on a tirade and masquerade and act like they on a mission to clean up hip hop. They can't talk their way into hoping people pay attention to them an follow behind their every action and take sides in their (I want more attention than him) quarrels. It's stupid for them to think that we would. Though some fans do. They love those artists that much. But the bottom line is (when I'm spending my hard -earned money). Is the music good. Not good but great.

12 years ago '04        #45
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 3468 3468
Preach brotha!!!

12 years ago '05        #46
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,778 | Props total: 8621 8621
 Da Realness said
kingofdachevy's avy...that bi*ch's t*tties' dumb big
real talk....

12 years ago '06        #47
lehkz_is_G 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 0 0
i guess HIP HOP MUSIC (rap), like many other genres of the past , is just having a feud with the generations of this day and age. it happened with opera , its happening with the Rock and Roll genres , it happened with jazz , it happened with the blues...All of these mention genres where at one time an "underground" music.. accepted by the underground crowd. it was only till they became commercial ( which is the inevitable path of most genres) that there were feuds..... from in the beginnging one of he 1st rap hits.. (rapper's delight) was rediculed by many. many thought the group was nothing but a bunch of posers.... almost a foreshadowing of what is goin on today

from what im observing.. the inevitable is happening.. there's nothing new under the sun people. me personally , i feel that hip hop music (rap) has lost the feeling im used to hearing..... my 2 cents

12-08-2006, 12:47 PM         #48
linixon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear....Nas dont need to be critizin hip hop cuz it aint new york....n*ggas need to come together and get this money....if ya ask me....south n*gga with a north n*gga....position of power fu*ks wit n*ggas mines...it is a new era....n*ggas can't ride to tribe call quest....no more....i ride achevy what i look like bumpin that .....it's a new era...hip hop ain't dead....hip hop is a culture....that evovles.....period

12 years ago '06        #49
fresh3000 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 454 454
props

12-08-2006, 01:05 PM         #50
NY ReeMo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is a clown. I really don't know what to say about Lil' Wayne.

Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  58
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  32
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  23
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
142 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+274online now  19
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
33 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  11
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  9
Is it me or is this nigga Maino always giving advice to imaginary people?
53 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  8
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy