Dec 8 - Jeezy Disses Nas, Jim Jones Does The Yayo Dance, Wayne Kiss & tell,Slay Rides Wit Hov

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
nice read
 11 years ago '05        #22
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 757 757
You know what I find funny? There is a lot of little kids these days who really don't understand real hip hop. Now a days, it is a lot of little kids in here and out there who go by how hot the beat is, then if you got a cool hook that they can relate to like Chicken, noodle, soup!!! (fu*king Soft as n*ggaz) Now back in the 80's and early 90's when all the real hip hop and hard spittin n*ggaz was out doing it big, it was more about your delivery and that was what made you dope.
Now lets take this dudes remarks above. fu*k Nas? hmmm!! Do you know what dude has done for this game? Nas is a pioneer in this hip hop society. His songs mean something and eventhough you might not be about something you shouldn't disrespect raw talent. Jim Jones will never be on Nas's level, Young Jeezy will never be on Nas's level. Now these artist might be pretty hot when it comes down to banging there sh*t in the whip cause of there beats, but do me a favor and actually listen to the words. Tell me truthfully if these motherfu*kers are actually talking about anything that is of any importance or that can actually educate or move your mind.

man i agree with u awhole lo cuz im only 19 and it didn't take me tha long 2 understand good music in my time and which is now cuz i didn't have 2 be back then with them old dudes 2 kno real hip hop now days like tha game said rappers and people or camfloguin down all that wack a** music i hope i spelt that right 2 many lil kids like u said hear a beat and think that song is straight fire and dont understand nothing they or saying in the song and real talk it aint about east coast west coast or south beef it's about hip hop and jim jones is cool jeezy is cool also but niether of them cant mess with nas when it come down 2 spittin nas will k!ll them dudes 4real and alot of kids now dont know about how raw nas can be on the mic 4real 2 many people in the game and fans think they or 2 gangster these days they think it's all about being hard thugged out 4real and it aint about all that ppl or dieing 4real everyday out there but jeezy have a better chance going at nas then jim jones but they both cant f**k with him 4real and im from the south so im never hating on no coast they need 2 chill with that 4real also hating on the south we or running hip hop right now and we been here 4 a min 2 me it's not like we just started poppin off and im not saying ur coast or any other cant rap it's about geeting money now but still kno where true artist or coming from and respect a true artist cuz it's hard 2 find 1 now 4real.
 12-08-2006, 08:12 AM         #23
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Jeezy is corny anyway...

fu*k Nas. And how could he be Jim's boss when, Jim is the the Director of A&R at Warner Music Group. Just wondering.

LMAO at Kay Slay...he stays sonning somebody.

I highly doubt Jim is "dissing" Yayo..This is just someone trying to stir up trouble...
......lemme guess, ura dip set stan? anyway, jones can be director of a&r but wat is that really compared to an executive position on atlantic? jus wondering.

i guess since the homie nas is the doin his thing and callin out the south rappers like ti and jeezy catchin feelings. as far as street cred, jay should put that dude on pause cuz im from queens and nas been connected wit every real dude in this boro, thats how he really blew up, so that feds comment was stupid. is he on drugs? never been in the street? i put money that the bridge is realler than his hood, pause.

im glad a real dude from ny like slay put sum of these south dudes on smash. they're outta control. jeezy, ti, luda and sum others are under def jam, so guess wat, NY runs the south. back 2 wayne, whoever put that battery in his backpack done a good job cuz hes outta hand......
 11 years ago '04        #24
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
i hate how half of these comments are about kingofdachevy's avy...

DINER0 said:
In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Young Jeezy questioning Nas' street credibility, Jim Jones dissing Tony Yayo again, Lil' Wayne kissing Juvenile and B.G. and DJ Kay Slay sticking up for Jay-Z.
1. ouch... first Weezy's wildin out, now Jeezy? damn, n*ggas be takin that "hip hop is dead" sh*t to the heart... the crazy part is, Jeezy's gonna sell more than Nas, and Jay's makin the money off BOTH of them...

2. Jimmy's right about Yayo... nuff said there...

lol@ Diddy juggling piles...

3. "I done kissed Juvenile and B.G., no homo, pause." C'mon Weezy, you can't say you kissed 2 men and then say no homo and pause... the deed is already done...

4. Slay is talkin real sh*t... about time... @ Weezy reniggin, that's probably true, and he was probably high at the time of the interview...

5. i read that Nas sh*t yesterday... it was pretty unbelievable that he never heard "We Fly High", probably doesn't get out much any more or somethin...

6. Neither Em nor Fif is selling 10 mill... The Re-Up was pretty much garbage with the exception of all the Stat Quo songs and a few other tracks... and everybody notices the deterioration of G-Unit... he'll go multi plat off his name and past delivery, but i don't think he'll go diamond this time around...

kingofdachevy said:
naw the bi*ch kept shovin that nas bullsh*t in a n*gga face, nas said this nas said that, what u think about what nas said and all that sh*t n*gga just got mad, i would have got mad to sh*t the interview supposed to be about jeezy and she dwellin on nas, street n*gga just came out of him at the end and to keep from choke slammin the bi*ch he left, simple as that, and o yeah and just cause u lived in the projects doesnt mean u automatically have street cred
GOT DAMN, THAT CHICK'S t*ttieS IN YOUR AVY ARE SOMETHING OF LEGEND!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

you got a point there about the street cred thing too... but Nas is known and well respected in his hood... i know cuz i used to live closer to Queens and i got ppls out there...
 11 years ago '04        #25
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
I like Jeezy and all but this interview just made him appear to be as stupid as most people say he is. This dude is taking this street cred sh*t a lil too far, almost to the point where its just retarded. Real street n*ggas, dont brag "CONSTANTLY" about selling dope, robbing cats, dudes in the pen, etc. Dry snitch much?....fact that he keeps stating he "still" raps a lil traps a lil....haha...yea right.

Cat just needs to keep his mouth shut and do him, Nas would end him lyrically without blinking. LOL @ him saying Nas aint street like he grew up with him and knows his history....damn shame he spends that much time thinking about another n***a

P.S. Monie Love only asked the question "Is Hip Hop Dead?"...Jeezy brought Nas's name into the interview according to what was posted. She never mentioned Nas, only asked a question.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 12-08-2006 at 08:40 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #26
dtek1x 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
Young Jeezy very often says (speaking of himself in his music) that he is not even a rapper. So why is he pissed anyway.

Nas was disrespectful to any hard-working producer/rapper in the game who truly loves to make music (and not just for the money): 3-6 mafia, 8ball/MJG, UGK, OutKast to name a few. I think it was just a comment to stir people up (to draw attention to himself and the new album; then claiming others are in it just for money?) Bull.

It is nothing new to say that these rappers often contradict themselves about how they are living and what they have done. But you know what?

I don't even care if my favorite performer/group is a 'real street n*gga' or not. Who cares? Just make me some good music to beat my 12's out the a.ss. What's 'street cred' got anything to do with music? Like going to jail for somethin stupid like 'rocks' makes you a better artist or person in general.

Bottom Line: Shut up and write some bump!
 12-08-2006, 08:47 AM         #27
bUsSa BrOwN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lot of talk goin on about two of ny's bosses... these down south dudes need to keep there forefathers out they mouths... if it weren't for them two dudes opening up a lot of doors weezy and jeezy would be fu*kin nothin... fu*k them dudes
 11 years ago '06        #28
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
g UNit vs Dipset on the way...... R I P Dipset
 11 years ago '04        #29
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 mrpriest469 said:
g UNit vs Dipset on the way...... R I P Dipset
LOL @ this comment....

Only one I kinda respect in GUnit is Young Buck.....Banks is tissue paper soft now, nothing like he used to be when he was hungry on the mixtapes. We wont even mention the rest of them lames.

Hell Rell sh*ts on anything GUnit wants to talk about. The rest of them clowns (Cam, JR, Juelz, etc) will just add more fuel to the fire.
 11 years ago '06        #30
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3690 3690
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Too much d*ckriding in this article, and @ Lil Wayne bragging on kissing n*gga's, what a f*g**t!

people are in denial that weezy's bi..... smh or on the dl or whatever they call it nowadayz:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #31
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
jeezy=silly for thinkin nas was goin at him and any other artiste from the south.....if u know u make hiphop and real music,an album title wud not make so many ppl mad........
 11 years ago '04        #32
dtek1x 
space
space
space
Ok, if it weren't for this it wouldn't be that. Blah Blah New York. Everything starts somewhere and gets better with time. New York rappers suck now. All that metaphorical crap is played out. We don't care about that down here. Down south is where it's at. That real bump 4 ya trunk.

Never liked JayZ or Nas or WuTang or ODB, etc. Keep that sh*t up there.
 12-08-2006, 09:34 AM         #33
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it seems to me that the south is getting it's shine, and the east is a little jealous. the same thing happened when the west blew up. The east think that have to own the rap game. dem n*ggas need to shine and let others get their shine on. Besides the east is trying to sound like the south anyway
 11 years ago '04        #34
dtek1x 
space
space
space
Lil Wayne & Baby are actin kinda queer with all that kissin sh*t. They need to stop it. It don't look cute. I have to give Wayne propz tho. But sometimes his delivery is a little too self-absorbed (like he's tryin to be GayZ or somebody).
 11 years ago '04        #35
dtek1x 
space
space
space
New Yorkers have always had an arrogant stance about HipHop in other regions. I've been hearing it since before NWA.
 12-08-2006, 09:42 AM         #36
Newname  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twherry19 said:
it seems to me that the south is getting it's shine, and the east is a little jealous. the same thing happened when the west blew up. The east think that have to own the rap game. dem n*ggas need to shine and let others get their shine on. Besides the east is trying to sound like the south anyway
dats only Dipset hahah
 11 years ago '06        #37
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
Do ppl not remember a song called Quick To Back down wit lil jon. Track wit game and snoop, virgo wit luda which was on both their albums. Dude is right with that Jeezy knew he fu*ked up when he said check that soundscan but then its like a double edge sword cats always like hes trash hes not gonna sell which in case can be true. He was jus stuntin tho cuz shorty was blastin nas in his face them d*ckriders in the background. But what i dont understand is how the fu*k is he gonna ride wit jay but go at nas they sayin the same thing hov is hip hop savior cuz its dead and nas hip hop is dead cuz sh*t it is u got a few n*ggas holdin it down cast game nas hov etc. How this n*gga talk bout is any Nas homie feds and all them n*ggas do is dry snitch on the record look wat happened to big meech he trippin
 11 years ago '04        #38
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 youngjersh14 said:
Should be a really interesting company picnic this year.....
LMAO, but seriously what's with all this fu*king beef in Rap recently? It's getting out of hand.
 12-08-2006, 09:55 AM         #39
young-lex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know WUSSUP wit dis n*gga Jeezy man! I think he was that type ov dude. He ain't really all dat nice LYRICALLY, he jus got swag. Nas I prolly da BEST lyracist ta bless the game. Nas was doin da sh*t Jeezy talkin bout when I was like.....8 years old or summin! I think dat n*gga jeezy had TOO MUCH patrone and weed DAT day. REAL TALK!

YOUNGLEXHOLLA
 12-08-2006, 10:04 AM         #40
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is definetly selling 10 mil word up
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago