Where to sell woofers/amp

most viewed right now
21 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-13-2006, 12:11 AM         #51
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcole18 said
that FI will take that wattage as long as you set the gains correctly with a dmm and its in a proper enclosure... also do you use remote bass boost? If so then set the gains with the boost turned all the way up... that way you can crank up the boost without any worry about distortion... thats how remote bass controls are supposed to be used...
I HATE TO SEE GUYS USE THE GAIN AS A VOLUME KNOB. SUCH A WASTE. UR EXACTLY RIGHT ABOUT SETTIN THE GAINS WITH THE BASS BOOST MAX. THIS ENSURES THAT WHEN U CRANK THE BOOST (IF U USE IT) U NEVER OVER DO IT. SOME GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT EVEN THOUGH THE SUB ISNT ON FIRE, UR STILL k!llIN IT WITH DISTORTION

ILL DO SOME RESEARCH INTO FI. IM A LONGTIME KICKER FAN (AFFORDABLE & GREAT OUTPUT FOR THE DOLLAR) BUT IVE BEEN THINKIN BOUT GOIN WITH SOMETHIN THAT SETS MY SYSTEM APART. NOT THE EVERYDAY CHAINSTORE BRANDS. THATS ONE REASON I WENT WITH HIFONICS AMPS. CRAZY CHEAP & NO SHOPS OUT HERE SELL THEM SO WHEN PEOPLE SEE THEM THEY RE LIKE "I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE STILL AROUND". EVERYONE REMEMBERS THEM BUT DONT KNOW THEYRE STILL DOIN GOOD THINGS

12-13-2006, 12:24 AM         #52
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
which hifonics amps you buyin? the bxi line puts out clean, affordable power but they are just a little bit overrated, the XX line on the other hand is not the cheapest thing you can buy but the xxhercules can run at around .25 ohms daily... and its underratted as well...

12-14-2006, 12:04 AM         #53
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive Run The Bx Series For About 2 Years (3 Different Models). I Was Impressed By All. Burned Up 2 L7 15' S With One (not At The Same Time). 1500 Watt Model Fryed One At A Car Show & The Second One About 2 Months Later. Got The New 1600 Watt Model In My New Ride And Havent Did In The Newest L7 But Could Smell It About A Week After I Put It In. Kinda Overdid It For Break In But Its Running Strong. Ill Probally Do The Same With It When I Get Ready To Rebuild. Its A Waste But Dam Fun

12 years ago '04        #54
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,349 | Props total: 434 434
i like to use the bass boost....but not to make it louder.

what i did to set my gains was use a dmm meter with the bass boost at 50% so that if i want just a LITTLE bass sometimes, i just put the bass boost down. and i did it at 50% cause some songs have alot less bass than others (the way they were mixed) so i could raise it a lil bit depending on the song.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  47
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  39
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  35
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
49 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+37online now  19
OFFSET NEW SINGLE - Please Take Me Back
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+56online now  17
Image(s) inside Innocent face on this dirty thot 👘
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+447online now  16
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
193 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  15
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
98 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+46online now  12
Video inside Dec 14 - CEO donates $20M of his own money to employees. Some get nearl..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy