Dec 7 - NBA PLAYER COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what u think

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 1283 1283
I always thought the first nba homo would be CUTTINO MOBLEY!!!!

Any way here is what J Rich had to say about gay players a year ago.

The locker-room truth, as told by Richard Jefferson of the New Jersey Nets, is that athletes shower and dress in communal spaces and that many would feel uneasy about doing so in front of a gay teammate.

The first openly gay male athlete will have to be a respected superstar, Jefferson said, likening it to Magic Johnson announcing that he had contracted the virus that causes AIDS. If there's an athlete thinking about coming out, Jefferson offered this how-to:

``You would have to approach your teammates and be like, `Look, this is who I am. I don't like any of you. I'm not trying to pick up on any of you,''' he said. ``Would it make people feel uncomfortable? Of course it would.''

11 years ago '04        #102
kaph_een 
space
space
$498 | Props total: 5 5
not to mention that if you google Gay Richard Jefferson, it takes you to this gay and lesbian support group site where there's an article on homos3xual athletes...and jefferson is quoted as such:

"The locker-room truth, as told by Richard Jefferson of the New Jersey Nets, is that athletes shower and dress in communal spaces and that many would feel uneasy about doing so in front of a gay teammate.

The first openly gay male athlete will have to be a respected superstar, Jefferson said, likening it to Magic Johnson announcing that he had contracted the virus that causes AIDS. If there's an athlete thinking about coming out, Jefferson offered this how-to:

"You would have to approach your teammates and be like, 'Look, this is who I am. I don't like any of you. I'm not trying to pick up on any of you,' " he said. "Would it make people feel uncomfortable? Of course it would." "

...seeing how jefferson was a feature for a gay and lesbian site interview only supports the theory he, himself, is gay.
 11 years ago '04        #103
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 1353 1353
Gotta Be Richard Jefferson...cause He Dates Mostly White Chicks
 12-07-2006, 11:41 PM         #104
sonson10th 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It Is Jason Kidd for all you people that dont know
 11 years ago '04        #105
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
damn who ever it is is gonna have there scoring average go up by ten cause nobody is play d on a gay dude......they don't even hardly play d in the nba as it is let alone on a gay dude

i got 5 on RJ
 11 years ago '04        #106
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
MediaTakeOut.com.........Isn't that a bullsh*t site? Didn't they have that fake as Bow Wow story where he's dissin everybody?
 12-07-2006, 11:59 PM         #107
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol some funny sh*t good read props
 12-08-2006, 12:00 AM         #108
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said:
Hmmmmmm
props
 12-08-2006, 12:00 AM         #109
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
MediaTakeOut.com.........Isn't that a bullsh*t site? Didn't they have that fake as Bow Wow story where he's dissin everybody?
props for props
 11 years ago '04        #110
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
definitley Richard Jefferson. no question.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
WTF instead of ballin hes playin wit balls.............

Other man balls that is..........
 12-08-2006, 12:13 AM         #112
sparta-ent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if its tru it would be jefferson. the hint is white girls. a couple years ago he was on hot97 talking about how he preferred exotic white women. thats back when star & buc where still on hot 97
 11 years ago '04        #113
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 CA$H MONEY said:
damn who ever it is is gonna have there scoring average go up by ten cause nobody is play d on a gay dude......they don't even hardly play d in the nba as it is let alone on a gay dude

i got 5 on RJ
reminds me of that Chappelle show epp when Charlie Murphy got his a.ss whooped by Prince and the Revolution...
 12-08-2006, 07:27 AM         #114
itwaswritten 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vince is going through a divorce after like a year and a half of being married.

Whoever it is, I wouldn't be surprised. T-Mac said in an interview a couple years back that he knew at least five percent of the league was gay. Not surprising considering that athletes are human beings too.

Either way, if a prominent athlete comes out, I don't think it would be a bad thing, as it would drastically change perceptions about s3xuality and manhood. Just because you aren't gay, or your belief system holds certain values about homos3xuality, doesn't mean we should persecute those who are different.
 12-08-2006, 07:37 AM         #115
DJ_Red__Line 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its gotta be Richard Jefferson . . . the first time I heard his voice in an interview I knew this dude was gay!!!
 11 years ago '06        #116
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2610 2610
I would say RJ or Vince both of them nuggas speak real softly (no homo) like f*gs do
 11 years ago '04        #117
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
"mannnnnnnnnnn its about freakin time. i always wondered if they where gay players in the nba (NO HOMO), but now.....LOL losers"

....dog....u need 2 restructure the way you said that
 12-08-2006, 08:43 AM         #118
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its Richard Jefferson if that rumor has any truth to it. No way in hell its Carter, use your head
 11 years ago '04        #119
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
shameless plug with fake information ..... MediaTakeOut.com common guys dont be so damn gullable
 12-08-2006, 08:53 AM         #120
AyYoItzMuzzo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its Jefferson, he's a whiner, n even looks kinda f*ggy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago