Jeezy says "NAS AINT NO STREET NIGGA NEVER BEEN IN THA STREETS"

most viewed right now
+73  93
34 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
69 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
7 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #51
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,714 | Props total: 4065 4065
um source?

12 years ago '04        #52
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,610 | Props total: 2966 2966
 SK Ruination said
As for Nas never letting off a Gun...

wtf is Jeezy talking about...

He must of never heard of Cormega (heavy drug dealer, sold weight like crazy), Nature(Whom Pac Acknowledged was one of the realest QB n*ggas)...who was murking dudes left and right until they beefed and exposed each other..

n*ggas act like Nas and Mobb Deep aint been involved in scuffles and shoot outs from the Tunnel to L.E.S.
yeah, true.. don't get him confuzed cuz he doesnt spend as much time talkin about how much crack he flipped & spits alot about knowledge dat he doesnt got street cred

12 years ago '04        #53
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 29 29
hip-hop IS dead BECAUSE OF PPL LIKE JEEZY... ppl say "WELL WHO R U LISTENIN TO IF HIP-HOP IS DEAD"... well im listenin to BEST OF BIG PUN, BEST OF THE LOX, Big L, Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, Mobb Deep (Pre-G-Unit), We R The Streets, Money Power Respect, Mood Muzik 2, ANYTHING D-BLOCK...

point is... im listenin to OLD HIP-HOP... ya know b4 all the bull sh*t... when LYRICS ACTUALLY MATTERED... wanna know what k!lled hip-hop... THE PPL WHO murderED BIGGIE, PAC, AND BIG L... PUNS death HELPED k!ll HIP HOP... A LOTTA SHYT... MOBB DEEP GOIN TO G-UNIT k!llED HIP-HOP...

i dk im stoned and buggin... i listen to PUN and L and i think... "Dayum rap is never gonna be like this again... ITS A FUKIN SHAME!!!"

JUST MY OPINION...

12 years ago '04        #54
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,064 | Props total: 6959 6959
jeezys flow is elementary..yeaaaaaaaaah

12-07-2006, 06:41 PM         #55
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said
You proved my point dummy. Knowing a n*gga who's been federal prison dont mean you got street cred or have done sh*t in the streets. Its about what you've done, not who you know who's done some sh*t. So jeezy saying "who does nas know in federal prison" in regards to him not having street cred is stupid like if he did know someone in federal prison that means Nas has street credibility. You agreeing shows your a dumb a.ss n*gga too. If Nas' cousin in another state that he never sees or talks too got locked up in federal prison does Nas have street cred b/c of that? No, dumbass. Learn how to read and comprehend. Was you born in the south since you cant comprehend sh*t like Jeezy and Rick Ross.

n*gga, i aint claim to know Nas or anyone personally, but you making comments based on sh*t other n*ggas have said, none of which YOU know. Your from CT, so what, you know some sh*t we dont b/c you from the tri-state area? Your clown a.ss dont know sh*t and you from the tri-state area so wtf does me being from baltimore have to do with sh*t? You know about as much as i do n*gga. You talking about what you saw in a fu*king video.
lol nah u proved my point

12 years ago '04        #56
nitetrain8601 26 heat pts26
space
space
$16,185 | Props total: 6878 6878
Where's the source?

12 years ago '04        #57
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,659 | Props total: 25769 25769
 nitetrain8601 said
Where's the source?
Courtesy of Bundles-

Take a listen and tell us what you think!

Click on the Monie vs Jeezy jawn. This is from this morning...

12 years ago '04        #58
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 941 941
 SK Ruination said
^that was weak...go back to your suburban maryland home now...

you never in the DMV...
Problem with n*ggas today, like someone being able to afford a surbaban home is a bad thing. When im finished school i'll be happy to go back to my surburban home, wherever it may be, no problem. I'll be proud of it. k!lls me when n*ggas say "what u know bout the hood, you in the burbs, you dont know bout the streets" etc. Your favorite rapper lives in the suburbs bi*ch while you happy and think its cool to say you live in the hood. Like thats something to be proud of or earns respect or some sh*t. Grow up n*gga, that sh*t you talking dont impress anybody.

12 years ago '04        #59
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,659 | Props total: 25769 25769
i cant believe this dude said we'll see his first week sales.. wow

he just proved why nas says Hip-Hop is Dead.

at dumb rappers.

12 years ago '06        #60
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Hip Hop is the Streets. I think a lot of people need to brush up on they history and find out the real meaning of hip hop. Everybody cant have they own definition. I agree with Jeezy on this one. He had no right bringing Nas into the convo but the British Bit<h made him mad. The $hit she said was disrepectful. Dont knock another man hustle. Thats all hip hop is dead doing. Crabs in a bucket black folks.

12 years ago '05        #61
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
that man could have ben a fckn alien from mars that grew up in Monaco and went to Princeton.... and still been a better rapper the Jeezy....

12 years ago '05        #62
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,248 | Props total: 2965 2965
 The Majestic said
when nas was in qb
jeezy was on a farm playin in mudd with the piggs

fu*k outta here.......
LMAO!!!!!!!

12 years ago '05        #63
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
Jeezy is one ingnorant little crybaby...... girl was trying to explain and he took it too a whole other level...

12-07-2006, 08:26 PM         #64
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
Jeezy is one ingnorant little crybaby...... girl was trying to explain and he took it too a whole other level...
What do you expect? Did you actually think "Young Jeezy" was some kind of intelligent conversationalist or something? Get a clue...

12 years ago '05        #65
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Jimbo said
What do you expect? Did you actually think "Young Jeezy" was some kind of intelligent conversationalist or something? Get a clue...
the muthafuka said in the first track of his album he was inteligent..... lying a.ss... ......

12-07-2006, 08:31 PM         #66
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
the muthafuka said in the first track of his album he was inteligent..... lying a.ss... ......
Well the dumbest people usually don't know that they're dumb. So obviously Young Jeezy thinks he's smart...

12-07-2006, 08:51 PM         #67
OGWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is the Pablo Escobar of Rap

50 Cent is the Tony Montana

Nas is like Winnie the Pooh

12-07-2006, 09:03 PM         #68
itwaswritten 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said
Problem with n*ggas today, like someone being able to afford a surbaban home is a bad thing. When im finished school i'll be happy to go back to my surburban home, wherever it may be, no problem. I'll be proud of it. k!lls me when n*ggas say "what u know bout the hood, you in the burbs, you dont know bout the streets" etc. Your favorite rapper lives in the suburbs bi*ch while you happy and think its cool to say you live in the hood. Like thats something to be proud of or earns respect or some sh*t. Grow up n*gga, that sh*t you talking dont impress anybody.

My man speaking the truth on a lot of ya'll on this thread, I have to admit. Unless you talked to Nas directly, you know nothing. And if you know Nas like that, you know he has folks down here in Baltimore. It's the reason he shouts it out in songs, and shouted it out in Belly.

Let's grow up, brethren .

12 years ago '05        #69
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 735 735
 The Majestic said
when nas was in qb
jeezy was on a farm playin in mudd with the piggs

fu*k outta here.......

sh*t had me laughin' like a muthafu*ka

12 years ago '05        #70
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Jimbo said
Well the dumbest people usually don't know that they're dumb. So obviously Young Jeezy thinks he's smart...
werd..... "real knowledge is knowing you know nothing"

12 years ago '05        #71
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 OGWhite said
Jeezy is the Pablo Escobar of Rap

50 Cent is the Tony Montana

Nas is like Winnie the Pooh
Calmate Mr drug dealer....... Winnie the Pooh still alive.... remind me again what happened to Pablo and Tony right after they reached the top.......:thumbsdow

12 years ago '04        #72
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,634 | Props total: 3239 3239
I luv it> Hip hop is dead aka thiefs theme remix

12-07-2006, 10:53 PM         #73
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill murk nas's 5'8 155 pound bi*ch a.ss up, i dont give a fu*k what kind of credibility he has in the streets, just like in friday , all you need is ur fists, guns dont make you street, neither does having 50 deep, the only street n*ggaz is the IRAQi's k!llin they own people for their beliefs, thats fu*kin street but fu*ked up at the same time

12 years ago '05        #74
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said
ill murk nas's 5'8 155 pound bi*ch a.ss up, i dont give a fu*k what kind of credibility he has in the streets, just like in friday , all you need is ur fists, guns dont make you street, neither does having 50 deep, the only street n*ggaz is the IRAQi's k!llin they own people for their beliefs, thats fu*kin street but fu*ked up at the same time
ignorance at its finest

12-07-2006, 11:15 PM         #75
TAY FLOWZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO!!! wow!!! what these south rapperS tryna do? start a side war?? GLAD IM MID-ALANTIC md/dc/va GET AT ME!!

Home      

most viewed right now
+44online now  24
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  23
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
95 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+133online now  21
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
272 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
131 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Video inside Dec 11 - Build my wall or I'll shutdown the Government
114 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Image(s) inside Samsung Embarassingly Teams Up With A Fake Supreme 💀💀
23 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  12
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
143 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-100online now  10
NBA NASA RESPONDS with PURE ETHER to STEPHEN CURRY SAYING the MOON LANDING was..
269 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy