Jeezy says "NAS AINT NO STREET NIGGA NEVER BEEN IN THA STREETS"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2006, 05:47 PM         #41
5stargeneral 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mjkickz15 said:
.......i wish jeezy can read what im about to say: why dudes really hating on nas and this album. if yall rappers where really street and real to what you say, yall wouldnt be making albums for these suburban kids, yall probably would be in jail doing real time instead of getting off easy, yall be dead cuase of the allure of the money. n*gga please with this street sh*t.
True, and ull neva see them on the street like that, they more up in the studio, recordin some fk'ry!
 12-07-2006, 05:49 PM         #42
5stargeneral 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
lol "nas aint street"...

makes me wonder if jeezy is selling crack or smoking it
i think he done smokin it
 11 years ago '04        #43
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
when nas was in qb
jeezy was on a farm playin in mudd with the piggs

fu*k outta here.......
 12-07-2006, 05:57 PM         #44
treelogikz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres the bottom line....

Jeezy CANT rhyme!!!!!
 12-07-2006, 06:01 PM         #45
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b-more n*gga mad...cuz he don't know sh*t about QB...

everything that i posted about those Nas stories...is true...

because my uncle knows Nas personally and knows his brother...went to school with him and everything...

But of course a n*gga from B-More who actually believes the Wire is true...knows more about Nas than me or any new york n*gga...and knows more about ny than me of course..

of course this b-more house n*gga knows more about nas street cred..

fu*k outta here...get life ock....you know sh*t about ny or Nas street cred...

house n*gga...don't slip on ya slippers...

tell me when the last time you been in southeast or southwest b-more..

you never prolly been there you from the suburbs..

go fu*k with Fam-Lay..

matta fact update me on some news from the Clipse...when they gonna ether Lil Wayne...?
 12-07-2006, 06:03 PM         #46
whittle008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lamm as hell
 12-07-2006, 06:03 PM         #47
steezbx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He believes street and skill are some what related. Is he a fu*king idiot? "Street" has nothing to do wit the rappers skill level. Unless your one of those rappers who feed off hype it shouldnt even matter. Jeezy is just looking for ways to sell records because there is no way in hell he is really this ignorant! Marketing ploys should be irrelevant in a hip hop discussions. Nas is from QB making him street by default. If you been there you will understand. This just shows you how immature talentless and fu*kin dumb Jeezy is. Rakim didnt sell coke I guess he isnt street - i mean hip hop- either.
 12-07-2006, 06:03 PM         #48
whittle008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for props
 12-07-2006, 06:04 PM         #49
whittle008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for props anytime
 11 years ago '04        #50
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 179 179
 SK Ruination said:
b-more n*gga mad...cuz he don't know sh*t about QB...

everything that i posted about those Nas stories...is true...

because my uncle knows Nas personally and knows his brother...went to school with him and everything...

But of course a n*gga from B-More who actually believes the Wire is true...knows more about Nas than me or any new york n*gga...and knows more about ny than me of course..

of course this b-more house n*gga knows more about nas street cred..

fu*k outta here...get life ock....you know sh*t about ny or Nas street cred...

house n*gga...don't slip on ya slippers...

tell me when the last time you been in southeast or southwest b-more..

you never prolly been there you from the suburbs..

go fu*k with Fam-Lay..

matta fact update me on some news from the Clipse...when they gonna ether Lil Wayne...?
n*gga, show me where i said the wire was real, then you could try making a point. Until then, keep reaching kid.

n*gga, YOU dont know sh*t about QB. Alot NY n*ggas swear cause they from NY they are some type of "rap experts" and know all these rappers hidden secrets and sh*t cause they live in the same state. Your a clown a.ss n*gga talking about sh*t you dont know or have never seen. All you got is folktales, stop acting like you in the streets and no some sh*t. What you know about the streets. You in your bedroom with a computer, high speed internet, and a cd burner, download and burning cds. You a real street n*gga aight.

You dad probally ate lunch with Tupac as a kid when he was living in NY, go holla at him and report back with some stories.
 12-07-2006, 06:27 PM         #51
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^that was weak...go back to your suburban maryland home now...

you never in the DMV...
 11 years ago '04        #52
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
um source?
 11 years ago '04        #53
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 SK Ruination said:
As for Nas never letting off a Gun...

wtf is Jeezy talking about...

He must of never heard of Cormega (heavy drug dealer, sold weight like crazy), Nature(Whom Pac Acknowledged was one of the realest QB n*ggas)...who was murking dudes left and right until they beefed and exposed each other..

n*ggas act like Nas and Mobb Deep aint been involved in scuffles and shoot outs from the Tunnel to L.E.S.
yeah, true.. don't get him confuzed cuz he doesnt spend as much time talkin about how much crack he flipped & spits alot about knowledge dat he doesnt got street cred
 11 years ago '04        #54
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
hip-hop IS dead BECAUSE OF PPL LIKE JEEZY... ppl say "WELL WHO R U LISTENIN TO IF HIP-HOP IS DEAD"... well im listenin to BEST OF BIG PUN, BEST OF THE LOX, Big L, Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, Mobb Deep (Pre-G-Unit), We R The Streets, Money Power Respect, Mood Muzik 2, ANYTHING D-BLOCK...

point is... im listenin to OLD HIP-HOP... ya know b4 all the bull sh*t... when LYRICS ACTUALLY MATTERED... wanna know what k!lled hip-hop... THE PPL WHO murderED BIGGIE, PAC, AND BIG L... PUNS death HELPED k!ll HIP HOP... A LOTTA SHYT... MOBB DEEP GOIN TO G-UNIT k!llED HIP-HOP...

i dk im stoned and buggin... i listen to PUN and L and i think... "Dayum rap is never gonna be like this again... ITS A FUKIN SHAME!!!"

JUST MY OPINION...
 11 years ago '04        #55
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
jeezys flow is elementary..yeaaaaaaaaah
 12-07-2006, 06:41 PM         #56
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
You proved my point dummy. Knowing a n*gga who's been federal prison dont mean you got street cred or have done sh*t in the streets. Its about what you've done, not who you know who's done some sh*t. So jeezy saying "who does nas know in federal prison" in regards to him not having street cred is stupid like if he did know someone in federal prison that means Nas has street credibility. You agreeing shows your a dumb a.ss n*gga too. If Nas' cousin in another state that he never sees or talks too got locked up in federal prison does Nas have street cred b/c of that? No, dumbass. Learn how to read and comprehend. Was you born in the south since you cant comprehend sh*t like Jeezy and Rick Ross.

n*gga, i aint claim to know Nas or anyone personally, but you making comments based on sh*t other n*ggas have said, none of which YOU know. Your from CT, so what, you know some sh*t we dont b/c you from the tri-state area? Your clown a.ss dont know sh*t and you from the tri-state area so wtf does me being from baltimore have to do with sh*t? You know about as much as i do n*gga. You talking about what you saw in a fu*king video.
lol nah u proved my point
 11 years ago '04        #57
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 4101 4101
Where's the source?
 11 years ago '04        #58
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19603 19603
 nitetrain8601 said:
Where's the source?
Courtesy of Bundles-

Take a listen and tell us what you think!

Click on the Monie vs Jeezy jawn. This is from this morning...
 11 years ago '04        #59
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 179 179
 SK Ruination said:
^that was weak...go back to your suburban maryland home now...

you never in the DMV...
Problem with n*ggas today, like someone being able to afford a surbaban home is a bad thing. When im finished school i'll be happy to go back to my surburban home, wherever it may be, no problem. I'll be proud of it. k!lls me when n*ggas say "what u know bout the hood, you in the burbs, you dont know bout the streets" etc. Your favorite rapper lives in the suburbs bi*ch while you happy and think its cool to say you live in the hood. Like thats something to be proud of or earns respect or some sh*t. Grow up n*gga, that sh*t you talking dont impress anybody.
 11 years ago '04        #60
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19603 19603
i cant believe this dude said we'll see his first week sales.. wow

he just proved why nas says Hip-Hop is Dead.

at dumb rappers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy