Jeezy says "NAS AINT NO STREET NIGGA NEVER BEEN IN THA STREETS"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2006, 05:06 PM         #21
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and if you think im lying go watch "tragedy - the story of queensbridge" tragedy is one of the realest n*ggas out of queensbridge even the little kids in the projects that nas is from talk about how he never came back to queensbridge and never was a street n*gga.....he was a window watcher that smoked weed all day......get your facts str8
 12-07-2006, 05:16 PM         #22
MiltAKASlice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
As for Nas never letting off a Gun...

wtf is Jeezy talking about...

He must of never heard of Cormega (heavy drug dealer, sold weight like crazy), Nature(Whom Pac Acknowledged was one of the realest QB n*ggas)...who was murking dudes left and right until they beefed and exposed each other..

n*ggas act like Nas and Mobb Deep aint been involved in scuffles and shoot outs from the Tunnel to L.E.S.
Likewise LOL. n*ggas don't know sh*t about what n*ggas go through. Now Nas might not have been on some B.M.F sh*t, but to say he ain't never been through some real street sh*t is funny.
 11 years ago '05        #23
jtray 
space
space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
who cares
 11 years ago '04        #24
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
What does street cred have to do with you putting out good music. Young Cheesy sounds the same on every track. Listening to someone rap about how they used to push weight all the time can get boring. That's why I don't listen to the radio, theres nothing on it that makes you say, damn that defines what hip hop is! Yes Young Jeezy can put out cathy tunes but that's it.

I don't hear him talking about anything that I haven't heard of before. He's no orginator. His plays out his stlye in one track. Nas can get boring also at times but he's got a broder spectrium of topics to rap about, and a better rhyme scheme going for himself.

Remember this is all just my personal opinion. Nobody should take offense to it!
 12-07-2006, 05:20 PM         #25
One_Luv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas to concerned with other people. Jeezy needs to stay and his lane and just handle his business, if anything he has a guilty conscious about that Hip Hop is dead title.
 12-07-2006, 05:21 PM         #26
MiltAKASlice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
I got so many stories about nas....

Nas is a high school drop out, he went to LIC high school with my Uncle...Never did nothing but stay in the back of the class room writing rhymes in his notebook...and leave class to fu*k his wifey back then....

Nas was ACTUALLY ONE OF THE FIRST DUDES TO ACTUALLY BRING A PLATINUM PLAQUE BACK TO THE PROJECTS..first artist...

NAS KEPT IT REAL BACK IN THE DAY WHEN HE WORE HIS CHAIN OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF QB PROJECTS.....Nas always kept it real...but unfortunately...he got his chain snatched, and when they snatched it they said they almost took his neck off...

And no Jay-Z lied...Nas never try to buy his chain back...
You sure he didn't drop out of I.S. 204, which is the 6-8 grade school most QB, Ravenswood, and Astoria projects n*ggas go to? I live a couple blocks from the Bridge and I coulda swore he dropped out of 204...
 12-07-2006, 05:27 PM         #27
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My uncle went to High School with Nas...he knows him personally and he knows Jungle too...

So if anyone can speak on Nas...than its me...

Nas wasn't no pablo escobar...but he wasnt no punk neither...

them BMF n*ggas aint fu*kin with Jeezy harbody anymore....

Jeezy wont do sh*t to Nas..

to many dudes care for Nas...and that'll be the day....if Jeezy even there send a fu*king southern n*gga at Nas..

QB n*ggaz would go bezerk..

Cuz Mega already said that he deaded his sh*t with Nas...

Nature fu*ks with Marcy and QB...

Jungle still don't give a fu*k..

them Mobb n*ggaz still got more money..

and Mobb even said there was a chance of reuniting with them QB n*ggaz..

and don't act like Nas aint got people in the south...his pops from mississippi..

and Don't act like Nas aint got cuz n*ggaz yes crips from the west...he use to fu*k with...

Jeezy won't do sh*t to Nas...i wish he would...

Bravehearts aint a musical group...its a real street gang in QB with like 100 - 250 n*ggas willing to ride when nas give the word....both bloods and crips...

Nas got n*ggas that got nothing to live for...and don't mind doing 200 hundred years in the pen to prove a point to these southern n*ggas..

but lemme just calm down...
 12-07-2006, 05:28 PM         #28
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Uncle lives in Astoria...use to spend his time in QB as a teenager...

he dropped out of L.I.C. thats a given...read his interviews he even said it...

As for Ravenswood...that place bugged as fu*k...
 11 years ago '04        #29
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
 hydro187 said:
no f*g**t, maybe thats something your homo a.ss would do.....i KNOW that for a fact and your from fu*kin maryland what the fu*k do you "personally" know about the tri-state area n*gga, nothing son go turn on the wire so you can feel "hood" clown a.ss n*gga

and your even dumber because of this right here...."I know a n*gga thats been locked up, sold drugs, etc etc, but that dont make me a gangsta, I aint done none of that sh*t." ....that is exactly why nas aiint a hustlin street n*gga U fu*kIN DUMBASS

wow ur really the dumbest n*gga on BX k!ll yourself
You proved my point dummy. Knowing a n*gga who's been federal prison dont mean you got street cred or have done sh*t in the streets. Its about what you've done, not who you know who's done some sh*t. So jeezy saying "who does nas know in federal prison" in regards to him not having street cred is stupid like if he did know someone in federal prison that means Nas has street credibility. You agreeing shows your a dumb a.ss n*gga too. If Nas' cousin in another state that he never sees or talks too got locked up in federal prison does Nas have street cred b/c of that? No, dumbass. Learn how to read and comprehend. Was you born in the south since you cant comprehend sh*t like Jeezy and Rick Ross.

n*gga, i aint claim to know Nas or anyone personally, but you making comments based on sh*t other n*ggas have said, none of which YOU know. Your from CT, so what, you know some sh*t we dont b/c you from the tri-state area? Your clown a.ss dont know sh*t and you from the tri-state area so wtf does me being from baltimore have to do with sh*t? You know about as much as i do n*gga. You talking about what you saw in a fu*king video.
 12-07-2006, 05:28 PM         #30
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas' book of rhymes >>>>>> Jeezy's street cred
 11 years ago '06        #31
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
lol "nas aint street"...

makes me wonder if jeezy is selling crack or smoking it
 12-07-2006, 05:30 PM         #32
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiltAKASlice said:
Likewise LOL. n*ggas don't know sh*t about what n*ggas go through. Now Nas might not have been on some B.M.F sh*t, but to say he ain't never been through some real street sh*t is funny.

ok all you did was say that them n*ggas that nas use to be coo with were street so what. that don't mean nas is street and oh yeah gay a.ss n*ggas live in the hood too, nas don't want probs in the streets.we can go back and forth all day but bottom line, nas is a weenie
 12-07-2006, 05:30 PM         #33
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The God...don't even speak on Nas..

you know nothing about him...

you aint even from NY...you don't know sh*t...

stay with that Baltimore sh*t....The Wire....lol....fictional series on HBO...are you serious n*gga..
 12-07-2006, 05:31 PM         #34
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rawproduct...you from PORTLAND OREGON..

wtf do you know about the hood or streets?

LMFAO
 12-07-2006, 05:35 PM         #35
Mxpx1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all jeezy talk about is that chyna chyna and its lame, its like he tryen too hard. we know he aint doing all that all day. none of them rappers are real. just poets.
 12-07-2006, 05:36 PM         #36
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
rawproduct...you from PORTLAND OREGON..

wtf do you know about the hood or streets?

LMFAO

wow you must not be froom the hood fam, or must not ever been to north portland, go get portland gone wild and see how many dead bodies you see my nig on some real street sh*t, you can't promote sh*t out here, n*ggas promo vans and street teams gettin shot up, theres a lot of hate out here on the west which mean you will get ya bi*ch a.ss murked. don't believe me, come pay us a visit. we like the wire but just not that much population
 11 years ago '05        #37
reggaetonaddict 
space
space
space
$375 | Props total: 3 3
i b around qb north houses n all dat havent herd bout bout him being der lately or nuffin
 12-07-2006, 05:44 PM         #38
5stargeneral 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mazant Soulja said:
LMAOOOOOO

tru story
aight soldier do ur thing
 11 years ago '05        #39
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
.......i wish jeezy can read what im about to say: why dudes really hating on nas and this album. if yall rappers where really street and real to what you say, yall wouldnt be making albums for these suburban kids, yall probably would be in jail doing real time instead of getting off easy, yall be dead cuase of the allure of the money. n*gga please with this street sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #40
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
 SK Ruination said:
The God...don't even speak on Nas..

you know nothing about him...

you aint even from NY...you don't know sh*t...

stay with that Baltimore sh*t....The Wire....lol....fictional series on HBO...are you serious n*gga..
I aint say whether Nas has or doesnt have street cred. Actually, I was defending Nas' for n*ggas saying he aint have street cred when they really aint know.

You talking out your a.ss bout word of mouth sh*t from all these n*ggas you know who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows Nas' old girlfried who told them all about Nas, blah blah blah. You on some straight heard it through the grapevine sh*t.

Lol, n*gga you already proved you dont know if none of the sh*t you saying is true. Everything you say starts with "he said" or "they said" or "my uncle". n*gga YOU dont know sh*t yourself and you from the bronx, so once again, me not being have NY dont got sh*t to do with anything. So keep telling as you've said a few time in this thread, "stories".

Yeah, Home of the Wire, the sh*ts filmed in bmore, and im from bmore, get it, Home of the Wire, dumbass. That dont mean im saying i walk around shooting n*ggas like im a character off the show. If i said Home of the Ravens that dont mean im saying I line up next to Ray Lewis on the field.

Last edited by thegod; 12-07-2006 at 05:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy