most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
10661 pageviews
79 comments

Mazant Soulja 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 33 33
Jeezy says "NAS AINT NO STREET n*gga NEVER BEEN IN THA STREETS"

LMAOOOOOO

tru story

79 comments for "Jeezy says "NAS AINT NO STREET NIGGA NEVER BEEN IN THA STREETS""

12-07-2006, 04:27 PM         #2
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mazant Soulja said:
LMAOOOOOO

tru story

straight up true fact even old man jay schooled him
 11 years ago '05        #3
megamusik 
space
space
space
$389 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga please! he was raised in the QB project
 12-07-2006, 04:30 PM         #4
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha fu*k jeezy... atleast nas can rap, street or no street..jeezy is a.ss
 12-07-2006, 04:35 PM         #5
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas' left toenail > jeezy
 12-07-2006, 04:37 PM         #6
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megamusik said:
n*gga please! he was raised in the QB project
true.....but he never did nothing he raps about....i dont care tho he can spit and makes good music
 11 years ago '04        #7
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Jeezy

His tracks are fun and all but he's part of the reason Nas had to name his album Hip-Hop Is Dead.
 11 years ago '05        #8
Proofbreal 
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 460 460
honestly who cares wut u doin unless u makin money
 12-07-2006, 04:42 PM         #9
Ghostly00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cone-headed thrash rapper is certianly dumb thinkin that being s street dude automatically make you a hip hopper.
 11 years ago '04        #10
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
lol listens to the Hope track on Nas' album again!
 12-07-2006, 04:49 PM         #11
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas aint street....but he had like 100 dudes in QB protecting him...from beef from cross town rivals...

Nas was like QB King...had body guards...nobody could enter his building..

Ask Steve Stoute when he went to look for Nas to find him...

How did Jay-Z school Nas?

Jay-Z getting bottled to the head, Jay-Z getting punked....and he's a street cat..

ask dudes in VA or Maryland...n*ggas don't remember Jay even selling a ounce of raw....
 11 years ago '04        #12
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 197 197
 hydro187 said:
true.....but he never did nothing he raps about....i dont care tho he can spit and makes good music
How do you know? Do you know Nas' personally or some sh*t? No, so STFU.

n*ggas look at a n*ggas appearance or some sh*t and determine whether or not that rappers "real" or not. You dont WTF he has or hasnt done. None of these rap n*ggas have done half the sh*t they rap about. Since Nas' talks so little about shooting n*ggas, or drugs, I dont see how a n*gga can say WTF hes done like he claims to be some drug dealing k!ller. Jeezy on the other hand, every track is about selling crack, how he's a trapper, like he's some type of drug kingpin and sh*t. He shouldnt be saying sh*t about street cred like he's done or is still doing everything he talks about.

Jeezy's a joke. WTF does having homies in federal prison have to do with you have street cred. Just cause your boy did some sh*t to get locked up dont mean you was doing sh*t. I know a n*gga thats been locked up, sold drugs, etc etc, but that dont make me a gangsta, I aint done none of that sh*t.

Cant take these n*ggas like Ross or Jeezy seriously. Both are some fake a.ss fronting n*ggas overhyping anything "real" they may have done.They must think cause they on Hov's nuts that they can just talk wreckless.
 12-07-2006, 04:51 PM         #13
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas brother Jungle....

popped off shots at the Ricans, Lizzy and them Lower East Side dudes to get Prodigy's Chain back from Tru Life....

When Nas dropped Ether...

Nas and Horse (old Braveheart) murked some ROC fans in the crowd for throwing up the diamond, and dissing Nas and siding with Jay. They stomped the n*gga out...but I guess that don't make your street...
 12-07-2006, 04:51 PM         #14
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas sold drugs...but not a lot..like he claims..

but everyone exaggerates...from Cam'ron, Rick Ross, Jay to even Jeezy yes jeezy..

Nas was no pablo escobar...but don't act like he aint sell drugs..
 12-07-2006, 04:53 PM         #15
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As for Nas never letting off a Gun...

wtf is Jeezy talking about...

He must of never heard of Cormega (heavy drug dealer, sold weight like crazy), Nature(Whom Pac Acknowledged was one of the realest QB n*ggas)...who was murking dudes left and right until they beefed and exposed each other..

n*ggas act like Nas and Mobb Deep aint been involved in scuffles and shoot outs from the Tunnel to L.E.S.
 11 years ago '06        #16
MΛζ†Д VεNфM™ 
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 2 2
jeezy is a bum
 12-07-2006, 04:55 PM         #17
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got so many stories about nas....

Nas is a high school drop out, he went to LIC high school with my Uncle...Never did nothing but stay in the back of the class room writing rhymes in his notebook...and leave class to fu*k his wifey back then....

Nas was ACTUALLY ONE OF THE FIRST DUDES TO ACTUALLY BRING A PLATINUM PLAQUE BACK TO THE PROJECTS..first artist...

NAS KEPT IT REAL BACK IN THE DAY WHEN HE WORE HIS CHAIN OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF QB PROJECTS.....Nas always kept it real...but unfortunately...he got his chain snatched, and when they snatched it they said they almost took his neck off...

And no Jay-Z lied...Nas never try to buy his chain back...
 12-07-2006, 04:55 PM         #18
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOODMO said:
haha fu*k jeezy... atleast nas can rap, street or no street..jeezy is a.ss

^^^^ the real reason why hiphop is dead, you can spit about sh*t you never did and not be hood and people will still d*ckride
 12-07-2006, 04:56 PM         #19
SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many more stories do you want to prove Nas street credibility, Nas thugness and gangsta, and that he let of guns, and that he had beef in the hood...and that he gets it poppin...

Jeezy a clown...and as Far as I know..them BMF n*ggas don't even fu*k with Jeezy no more...after he exposed them n*ggas on the smack dvd and they got arrested...
 12-07-2006, 05:02 PM         #20
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
How do you know? Do you know Nas' personally or some sh*t? No, so STFU.

n*ggas look at a n*ggas appearance or some sh*t and determine whether or not that rappers "real" or not. You dont WTF he has or hasnt done. None of these rap n*ggas have done half the sh*t they rap about. Since Nas' talks so little about shooting n*ggas, or drugs, I dont see how a n*gga can say WTF hes done like he claims to be some drug dealing k!ller. Jeezy on the other hand, every track is about selling crack, how he's a trapper, like he's some type of drug kingpin and sh*t. He shouldnt be saying sh*t about street cred like he's done or is still doing everything he talks about.

Jeezy's a joke. WTF does having homies in federal prison have to do with you have street cred. Just cause your boy did some sh*t to get locked up dont mean you was doing sh*t. I know a n*gga thats been locked up, sold drugs, etc etc, but that dont make me a gangsta, I aint done none of that sh*t.

Cant take these n*ggas like Ross or Jeezy seriously. Both are some fake a.ss fronting n*ggas overhyping anything "real" they may have done.They must think cause they on Hov's nuts that they can just talk wreckless.
no f*g**t, maybe thats something your homo a.ss would do.....i KNOW that for a fact and your from fu*kin maryland what the fu*k do you "personally" know about the tri-state area n*gga, nothing son go turn on the wire so you can feel "hood" clown a.ss n*gga

and your even dumber because of this right here...."I know a n*gga thats been locked up, sold drugs, etc etc, but that dont make me a gangsta, I aint done none of that sh*t." ....that is exactly why nas aiint a hustlin street n*gga U fu*kIN DUMBASS

wow ur really the dumbest n*gga on BX k!ll yourself
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy