Jeezy Says Nas Has No Street Credibility

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Crazy Chi Guy said:
SO YOUR POINT IS THAT..BECAUSE WE VIBE TO DIFFERENT THINGS OVER HERE..(CHICAGO DETROIT, THE SOUTH, WESTCOAST)..OUR MUSIC IS WACK...LOL..THATS GOTTA BE THE MOST BULLsh*tEDIST sh*t I'V HEARD FROM A n*gga...AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF...YOU AINT EVEN FROM NEW YORK..YOUR FROM CT..LOL..WOW...THATS THE AROGANCE THAT HAS k!llED THE EAST COAST'S REIGN ..BUT YOU PROBABLY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT...BECAUSE THE EAST COAST IS BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE WHOLE fu*kING WORLD RIGHT..LOL
Ignorance must be bliss huh... I never said I was from NY, I said I was from the east coast so go look on a map and find CT... where I'm from in CT is 20 minutes from New York City anyways

Now to get back to my point about the music, I said:
"I think the quality of rap from other regions isn't as good as NY sh*t is ... it's not being biased saying that, ya'll just vibe to different things than we do over here"

Where in that did I say the music from other places is wack.... but I'll explain further so that you don't jump off a bridge for Twista or Kanye. What I'm trying to say is for example if I was from queens and a n*gga from my hood made it everyone from the block would support him, but someone from across the country is obviously not gonna care as much. Another point is that the rap is done differently in different places, for example you got that whole hyphy movement going on in the west, you got that whole get crunk sh*t in the south. What's good rap to someone in the Bay area isn't AS good to someone in Decatur... what's good rap to someone in Chi-town isn't as good to someone in NY. I'm not saying it's true with everybody, but it is with a lot of people. And I'll say it again I DONT THINK anybody's music is wack except for D4L, Dipset, and that Chicken Noodle Soup sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #162
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
id also like to Point out DJ Premier is from Houston

And Tupac is from NY, so what's your point
 12-07-2006, 04:26 PM         #163
D@MN JOKeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha. Street cred. Who gives a fu*k..
 11 years ago '04        #164
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 DaT BoY TheRe said:
if hip hop is so "DEAD" den what are y'all listenin to??
Fronting, glorified crime, fake livestyles, disrespect amonst other things
 11 years ago '04        #165
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 fat_boyy21 said:
And Tupac is from NY, so what's your point
nothing..just bullsh*ttin around...
 12-07-2006, 04:27 PM         #166
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
some other sh*t.

that isnt mostly ignorant garbage like hiphop is.
my question again, den what are y'all listenin to??
 11 years ago '05        #167
reggaetonaddict 
space
space
space
$375 | Props total: 3 3
das tru tho nas aint got no credibility he aint in qb he nobody 2 say hip hop is dead he lost all respect 4 makin a deal wit sum 1 dat left condoms on his babi seat real talk
 11 years ago '05        #168
reggaetonaddict 
space
space
space
$375 | Props total: 3 3
i live in ny couple bloks from qb neva heard of him being der or nuffin
 11 years ago '04        #169
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
have you listend to his new song....Not going Back
 11 years ago '04        #170
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Crazy Chi Guy said:
Well maybe i was wrong about the radio situation..I didnt live in NY..but my point was this....The MCs that you all on the east coast consider legends..I.E (Biggie, Nas , JayZ, KRS, Rakim..etc..), are considered legends to everybody on a grand scale of hiphop..BUT THE MOMENT THE SOUTH OR THE WEST COAST HAS THEIR OPINIONS ABOUT WHO IS THEIR LEGENDS..I.E( Scarface, Bun B, Dre 3000, and now these new n*ggaz..( T.I, Jeezy, Luda)....THE WHOLE EAST COAST HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT..AND STATEMENTS LIKE (HIPHOP IS DEAD) TAKE PRESSENCE.... I'm not saying that NY doesnt respect other regions..all i'm saying is that hiphop has giving NY its credit from day one...BUT NEW YORKERS GOTTA REALIZE THAT HIPHOP DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND (THE BRONX..BROOKLYN, AND THE PARKS THAT IT WAS STARTED IN)...THE WORLD HAS TAKEN HIPHOP TO OTHER LEVELS..
You are right, Hip-hop or rap or this culture, whatever you want to call it is worldwide. The south does have legends. Outkast, Scarface, UGK are certified legends. I'll even give you Three 6 and Eightball and MJG for the movements and moves that they made. But Luda T.I. and Jeezy aren't legends, at least not yet. TI and Luda are closer than Jeezy but they just haven't reached that status yet. If they are still relevant at the end of this decade then they will indeed be legends. At least T.I. and Luda will. They have some longevitity and albums to back up their cases. The funny this is these are the rappers that most people don't even have a problem with from the south. It's them cookie cutter n*ggas.

And yes Hip-Hop has given NY it's credit because that's where it started and it may not now but it once did revolve around Ny.
 11 years ago '04        #171
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
hip hop is dead.
 11 years ago '04        #172
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
have you listend to his new song....Not going Back
:applause:
 12-07-2006, 04:32 PM         #173
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how u n*ggas is sittin up here as if y'all jus totally distanced y'all selves from hip hop, if dats da case den what are y'all listenin to, to me everyone... well not everyone but for da most part most of these artists n da game is hip hop in their own special way, whether we're talkin bout wayne, or the game, or jay-z, or even jeezy
 11 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 DaT BoY TheRe said:
if this is referring to how hip hop is dead then you should try and read between the lines
 11 years ago '04        #175
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 DaT BoY TheRe said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaT BoY TheRe
??[/QUOTE]

Fronting, glorified crime, fake livestyles, disrespect amonst other things

and those things are not hip hop...

Last edited by djinferno; 12-07-2006 at 04:35 PM..
 12-07-2006, 04:35 PM         #176
Prettyboyt662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no damn way for one second nas is at this time in age better than jeezy. but besides tha fact hip hop is not dead. like my big homie said who the fu*k is nas to say hip hop is dead. Ya'll let your lil man Nas keep talkin, n*gga just mad it aint gonna neva be tha same with N Y anymore n*gga move tha fu*k on and make some music brah. Damn he shoulda stayed in tha wood work, cause jeezy album gonna merck his sh*t.
 12-07-2006, 04:36 PM         #177
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas dont have street cred.
 11 years ago '04        #178
SeMe 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 8 8
Jay-z acted like we (hiphop culture) were non-exsistant without him and said he was "hip hops savior" really It doesnt matter if your from the north,south,east west w/e... but how is he (jay-z) going to act like muthafu*kas in the west,south,NY and all around the world aint doing hiphop...and Nas is no one to say that hiphop is dead..hiphop is bigger than ever muthafu*kas is dancing in clubs again and saying what ever they want just how rap music was when it began...
 12-07-2006, 04:39 PM         #179
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djinferno said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaT BoY TheRe
??

Fronting, glorified crime, fake livestyles, disrespect amonst other things[/QUOTE]

i read u da 1st time but i love my hip hop too much den to turn my back on it, yeah da songs dats bein put out nowadays is about da same sh*t but you guys makin it seem like hip hop only revolves around one region, like it only revolves around jus a couple of artists such as wayne or somebody, as if we don't have common or outkast, so how can y'all say hip hop is dead? jus cuz those n*ggas aren't da n*ggas dats on top rite now doesn't mean there not still here hip hop is a culture, so how can hip hop be dead? it seems dat because hip hop done spreaded thru different regions n da past couple of years some n*ggas is mad! and yeah i'm talkin on behalf of da south cuz i'm from da south... YA DIG!

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 12-07-2006 at 04:42 PM..
 12-07-2006, 04:43 PM         #180
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop is alive!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago