Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
 fat_boyy21 said:
I'm from the east coast and I think the quality of rap from other regions isn't as good as NY sh*t is ... it's not being biased saying that, ya'll just vibe to different things than we do over here ... as far as these kids running there mouths off to legends, that's just gonna give em free promotion, Nas was smart as hell for saying hip hop is dead
SO YOUR POINT IS THAT..BECAUSE WE VIBE TO DIFFERENT THINGS OVER HERE..(CHICAGO DETROIT, THE SOUTH, WESTCOAST)..OUR MUSIC IS WACK...LOL..THATS GOTTA BE THE MOST BULLsh*tEDIST sh*t I'V HEARD FROM A n*gga...AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF...YOU AINT EVEN FROM NEW YORK..YOUR FROM CT..LOL..WOW...THATS THE AROGANCE THAT HAS k!llED THE EAST COAST'S REIGN ..BUT YOU PROBABLY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT...BECAUSE THE EAST COAST IS BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE WHOLE fu*kING WORLD RIGHT..LOL
 11 years ago '04        #142
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
tha EAST vs. SOUTH beef is officially started......

east: ghostface, saigon, nas, + a few others

south: TI, Jeezy, Wayne, field mob + a few others

its only gettin worse as tha weeks go by :applause:
Maybe it'll light a fire under their a.sses to put out classic material... Hip Hop died but because of this sh*t it's gonna be ressurected soon
 12-07-2006, 04:00 PM         #143
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i clap cuz i feel like soon as we get to tha top..... here come these hatin a.ss east coast n*ggaz doin everythang they can to take away from it

we already got tha industry and if they wanna go against us....... then under tha bus they go for another 10 years
 11 years ago '04        #144
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Crazy Chi Guy said:
YOU PROBABLY RIGHT..BUT U KNOW JUST AS EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS....IN NEW YORK (ESPECIALLY BACK IN THE LATE 80'S 90'S).. THE GETO BOYS WAS NOT GETTING NO AIRPLAY ON YALL RADIO STATIONS...BE REAL HOMIE...TRUE NUFF..IT PROBABLY WAS n*ggaZ IN NEW YORK ROCKING TO GETO BOYS..AND UNDAGROUND KINGS...JUST LIKE IM A CHICAGO n*gga AND I WAS ROCKING TO BLACKMOON, DIGABLE PLANET, ETC....BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT...WHICH ALBUM WOULD U BUY BACK THEN...(TRIBE OR GETO BOYS) ..BE REAL..
You are right, if giving the sole option of copping one or the other I'm buying Tribe, that's who I identified with, them dudes was in my backyard and they were better (IMO). That's like asking an L.A. dude whether they was gonna cop N.W.A. or Public Enemy. Of course they were gonna get NWA. As far as the Get Boys situation, they were on the radio, that's the only way I heard of them dudes. There was no internet and I didn't have cable. I saw their videos on Video Music Box.
 11 years ago '04        #145
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
Little Brother dont even promote no records around here...you cant even find them sh*ts in stores here.
 11 years ago '05        #146
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
jeezy is whack.
 11 years ago '04        #147
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
[QUOTE=Roemoaphi]
 Crazy Chi Guy said:
...ITS JUST THAT n*ggaZ DONT WANNA LISTEN TO GROUPS LIKE (THE WHOLE fu*kING HOJ..LITTLE BROTHER.ETC...)..QUOTE]

That just validates that the "Hip Hop Is Dead" statement is not about the South, it's about the level of skills and ingenuity that is missing in Hip Hop right now. Little Brother's last album was off the chain, but n*ggas in the South didn't buy it and that's they people... n*ggas on the West Coast and East Coast bought because it represented real Hip Hop no matter where it originated.
I agree 100%...but you gotta realize that most east coast people are gonna run with this statment because they feel that the south has taken over hiphop and dumbed down the skill level of this artform that the WHOLLE WORLD ENJOYS..But your statement is true..I'm just making a point to bring this to the light, that hiphop is not dead..ITS JUST UNBALANCED..
 12-07-2006, 04:02 PM         #148
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zion said:
jeezy sounded like an idiot... how u gona disrespect monie love n basically tellin her she dont know hip hop? his whole arguement was based on record sales and "street credability" exactly whats wrong with hip hop...its dead yall
if hip hop is so "DEAD" den what are y'all listenin to??

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 12-07-2006 at 04:05 PM..
 12-07-2006, 04:03 PM         #149
$HOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaT BoY TheRe said:
if hip hop is so "DEAD" den what are y'all listenin to??

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 12-07-2006, 04:05 PM         #150
KillahKonceptZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
i see it like this...

Jeezy says he aint no rapper he is a trapper...well then he need to take his a.ss on somewhere and step back from the mic and let n*ggas who actually Love Hip-hop Get they Shine on.

Who Sold the Most Drugs, or Who done bodied more people dont mean sh*t man, or who fu*king the baddest bi*ches, or who got the flyest whip or the biggest rims...

done none of that sh*t matter n*ggas come out the gates frontin when they career is being started.

Remember when Hip-Hop was actually a Art-Form and n*ggas cared to give it they all in the name of Hip-Hop,

instead of Raping the Game for its benefits and financial implications

ahhh......i do......

im so sick of hearing about chains hangin low, and all that bullsh*t....
 11 years ago '04        #151
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
funny how the ppl in the south who are pure lyricists aint dissing NY. not scarface, not outkast...none of these ppl. i like how east coast fans bring up kool g rap and all but that's the point....who rapped in the south during that time. a lot of ppl but no one knows them and they didn't complain.
 12-07-2006, 04:08 PM         #152
Mushface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jezzy done opened a can of worms but then again Nas should even respond
 11 years ago '04        #153
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
 tazbk said:
You are right, if giving the sole option of copping one or the other I'm buying Tribe, that's who I identified with, them dudes was in my backyard and they were better (IMO). That's like asking an L.A. dude whether they was gonna cop N.W.A. or Public Enemy. Of course they were gonna get NWA. As far as the Get Boys situation, they were on the radio, that's the only way I heard of them dudes. There was no internet and I didn't have cable. I saw their videos on Video Music Box.
Well maybe i was wrong about the radio situation..I didnt live in NY..but my point was this....The MCs that you all on the east coast consider legends..I.E (Biggie, Nas , JayZ, KRS, Rakim..etc..), are considered legends to everybody on a grand scale of hiphop..BUT THE MOMENT THE SOUTH OR THE WEST COAST HAS THEIR OPINIONS ABOUT WHO IS THEIR LEGENDS..I.E( Scarface, Bun B, Dre 3000, and now these new n*ggaz..( T.I, Jeezy, Luda)....THE WHOLE EAST COAST HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT..AND STATEMENTS LIKE (HIPHOP IS DEAD) TAKE PRESSENCE.... I'm not saying that NY doesnt respect other regions..all i'm saying is that hiphop has giving NY its credit from day one...BUT NEW YORKERS GOTTA REALIZE THAT HIPHOP DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND (THE BRONX..BROOKLYN, AND THE PARKS THAT IT WAS STARTED IN)...THE WORLD HAS TAKEN HIPHOP TO OTHER LEVELS..
 11 years ago '05        #154
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
 AlSween said:
funny how the ppl in the south who are pure lyricists aint dissing NY. not scarface, not outkast...none of these ppl. i like how east coast fans bring up kool g rap and all but that's the point....who rapped in the south during that time. a lot of ppl but no one knows them and they didn't complain.

Good Point. Dallas had one of the coldest n*ggas in the game (in the 80's) D.O.C. and he had to bail to the West Coast because he couldn't get any support in the South.
 11 years ago '06        #155
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
most of yall are dumb, if yall was rappers and on top of your game. and to you, your music is the sh*t of course and is part of hip hop, then someone makes a statement saying hip hop is dead, yall telling me yall wouldnt get offended?
 12-07-2006, 04:11 PM         #156
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol why does jeezy even have fans? hes a fu*kin joke
 11 years ago '04        #157
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
 Roemoaphi said:
Good Point. Dallas had one of the coldest n*ggas in the game (in the 80's) D.O.C. and he had to bail to the West Coast because he couldn't get any support in the South.
VERY TRUE..SAME FOR CHICAGO..(TWISTA IS ONE OF THE COLDEST ON THE MIC..WELL HIS EARLY MUSIC..LOL)..BUT I CAN REMEMBER WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT...TREECH FROM NAUGHTY BY NATURE..DISSED HIM ON A TRACK..SAYING "TAKE THAT TIGGITY TONG TWISTING sh*t BACK TO CHICAGO"...CLASSIC EAST COAST AROGANCE TOWARDS A n*gga FROM ANOTHER REGION. BUT LOOK NOW..AFTER YEARS OF BEING OVERLOOKED BECAUSE HES FROM A CITY THATS NOT OF EAST COAST DECENT...TWISTA IS RESPECTED NOW..FUNNY HOW sh*t TURNS AROUND
 11 years ago '06        #158
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
Who Is Young Jeezy To Talk About Nas? Jeezy Can't See Nas In No Way!!!! Come On Jeezy Didnt Even Beat Gucci Mane When They Had Beef. Jeezy Aint Got No Street Cred
 12-07-2006, 04:19 PM         #159
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy iz garbage, if it wasn't for his beats he wouldn't even be in the game..that n*gga is terrible..fake azz gangsta..i hate n*ggaz like that
 11 years ago '04        #160
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
id also like to Point out DJ Premier is from Houston
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago