Jeezy Says Nas Has No Street Credibility

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 meercy said:
yep....this east & south war gettin closer by the day....sooner or later....but when all south artist hear is, they cant rap.....why wouldnt they be salty ? cause nobody from the south was all on tv sayin we tired of hearin lyrics.....but yep, the war is almost here....jus watch...
Yeah with Jeezy going at Nas and Weezy going at Hov and Clipse, yeah its about to be on. Didnt T.I. say something slick too?
 11 years ago '04        #102
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 BigRed912 said:
Whatever B or should i call u Kid? LOL im tellin u he gonna sell more
im an adult patna...i think nas will sell more...thug motivation 102 is a good album, its just that ppl will prefer nas album cuz he is more known to bring the heat
 11 years ago '04        #103
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 tazbk said:
Yeah with Jeezy going at Nas and Weezy going at Hov and Clipse, yeah its about to be on. Didnt T.I. say something slick too?
son them sh*ts is fake
 11 years ago '05        #104
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
Why are people like Jeezy, Wayne, etc getting so offended by the statement "Hip Hop is Dead"? Is it because they realize that no matter how much money they make or how many albums they sell they will NEVER be respected as 'true' Hip Hop Artist.

They will forever be viewed as second tier rappers or as a fad, while true artist like Nas, JayZ, Ice Cube and other artist that came before this current South movement will go down in history as legends and pioneers.

That's why you don't hear southern artist like Scarface, Ludacris, or Outkast trippin' about this. They KNOW that they belong amongst the elite in Hip Hop history, based not on their 'street cred', but on their lyrical skills, versatility, and creativity. True Hip Hop Artists bring something new to the genre, they do something that was different or sometimes better than what came before them. The cats that are whinin' right now are cats that KNOW they aren't doing that.
 11 years ago '04        #105
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
of course the south would take offense to what he said.... they have been on top for like a year or two and now nas decides that hip hop is dead.... pretty much common sense to me... whether he admits to that or not i think that was his intention and i cant knock anyone from the south for gettin mad
 11 years ago '06        #106
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Aye yo, for real tho... Jeezy bout to get his a.ss chewed out.. He pulled a Jim Jones, he coulda just let Nas die with this album, but he gave that n*gga some fuel right there...

:applause: Yes indeed
 11 years ago '04        #107
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 BTiZZLe said:
jeezy held it down.... props to him

Actually he walked out like a pus*y
 11 years ago '05        #108
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
lol u gots to be fu*kin KIDDINNNN ME......

Jeezy out of all ppl i thought was the realiest of the south and he pulls a stunt like this.....

a lot of ppl are gettin really emotional "Hip Hop Is Dead" <<<< fu*kin classic album title

it coulda be much betta tho

some1'z not pickin the right production

u dont need street cred to rhyme wat was he thinkin.....u dont even need street cred in life...when things get outta line blam em and go back to double dutch if thats whats u do YA DIG

Last edited by LuDerCriS; 12-07-2006 at 03:40 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #109
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
what's "street cred" have to do with hip hop.
 11 years ago '06        #110
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
nas a better rapper but it sad...these young muhfu*kas these days aint seein nas like they see jeezy so i guess he right sayin nas aitn got no street cred. sh*t...method man aint got "street cred" ...im hearin jay aint got street cred too ...and i been livin int he south most of my life..hate this sh*t..i cant talk music with these n*ggas down here lol..they tell me to get my new york a.ss back up there lol

EDIT HAHAHA JEEZY WALKED OUT LIKE THAT? HAHA THAT bi*ch WAS YELLIN AT HIM LIKE A MOMS YO HAHA :D JEEZY GOT EMOTIONAL

Last edited by Da Realness; 12-07-2006 at 03:30 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #111
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 djinferno said:
What streets maybe a field Them contry a.ss n*ggaz be funny
Now that sh*t is funny. Them n*ggas aint seen a project until you've stepped into Brownsville.
 11 years ago '06        #112
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 mistatnn said:
thats y jeezy is my muthafu*kin n*gga!!

Nobody wanna keep hear'in dat snowman shyt man that shyt got played out fast. Okay alotta n*ggaz hustle so what you sayin? It's been goin on for years who cares who's the snowman because if da Feds catch you then the snow turns to rain and cell bars so what da fuk.
 11 years ago '06        #113
stillrising804 
space
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
well.......i do believe hiphop is alive but at very boring state right now and the lil n*ggas in rap and the media gon twist sh*t and have a rap civil war out this bi*ch watch. who would win i got my opinion what yall think that Hip Hop Is Dead sh*t is gon ruffle alot of n*ggaz feathers but thats just cuz n*ggaz like to start sh*t and the dont listen but fareal HipHop Is Dead>>>>>>>>>>>The Inspiration
 11 years ago '04        #114
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
He got up and walked the hell out of there.
 12-07-2006, 03:35 PM         #115
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall n*ggas takin this hip hop sh*t 2 serious. like hip hop is a big monster on a hill that we have to please........just like what mos def sayin

just shut ur god damn mouth and keep downloadin the music.

and dont dare laugh at low sales when u kno ur broke a.ss aint buyin sh*t

ho a.ss n*ggas
 11 years ago '04        #116
AlSween 
space
space
shouldn't be an east south war. i like east coast hip hop and i like south hip hop. jeezy took offense to nas saying "dead" instead of "sleep" b/c in fact there is ppl who do hip hop for the love of it on the underground level and in japan. but on the mainstream level including ppl like jay z and weezy it's just money. and jeezy proved nas' point by saying "look at first week sales". hip hop aint about sales.
 11 years ago '06        #117
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 tazbk said:
Now that sh*t is funny. Them n*ggas aint seen a project until you've stepped into Brownsville.
I CANT FRONT BROWNSVILLE IS TUFF LOL. I GOT FAM THAT STAY ON 92ND AND KINGS WHY NOT TOO FAR ..AND EVEN OUT THERE n*ggaS BE BUGGIN. I AINT SEE A BLOCK TUFFER THEN BROWNSVILLE FAREAL.

BK STAND UP
 11 years ago '06        #118
freshnigga 
space
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
yo i fu*ks wit Jeezy but he talking mighty reckless out his mouth about Nas, Nas will sh*t on that n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #119
AlSween 
space
space
smh @ ppl holding NY projects on a pedastal. Projects SUCK EVERYWHERE. it's nothing to brag about. ppl should wanna do better and in actuality a lot of critics dissed Jay's album b/c he rapped about stuff he's living now. WOW.
 11 years ago '04        #120
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
What I cant understand is that, when the east coast was on top nooobody gave respect to the South, Midwest, let alone the West coast. Just like the worlds governments, overtime the power shifts...The West coast had their time(deathRow)..And we all know the East coast started hiphop(If thats what u think)..AND NOW THE SOUTH HAS THEIR TURN. Its funny to me (being I'm from Chicago..a city that is ALWAYS OVERLOOKED ON THE HIPHOP MAP)..that when the Eastcoast is not on top they have a problem with the quality of hiphop from other regions. No that NAS (And I love nas..one of my top 5 MCs), has came with this HIPHOP is DEAD slogan...THE WHOLE FUKING EAST COAST IS RIDING THIS sh*t TO THE death...LOL..sh*t is funny..I can agree that there isnt a balance in hiphop right now..but look at your history..(In the mid 80s Early 90s there was only EAST COAST HIP HOP..(NO BALANCE)..BACK THEN ..THE SOUTH HAD NO SAY SO..YOU HAD GROUPS LIKE THE GHETO BOYS..ETC COMING OUT, BUT THEY HAD NOOOOO CREDIABILITY ON THE EAST COAST.. So I'm end this by saying this....HIPHOP IS NOT DEAD...ITS NOT BALANCED..BLAM THAT ON THE RECORDING INDUSTRY..NOT THE SOUTH..IF ANYTHING THE SOUTH IS SOME OF THE MOST INOVATIVE AND CREATIVE n*ggaZ IN HIPHOP..SAME WITH CHICAGO....SO TO ALL MY EASTCOAST n*ggaZ...STEP YOUR GAME UP..AND DONT GET SALTY BECAUSE THE CLIMATE OF HIPHOP HAS CHANGED FROM EAST COAST DOMINENCE...ENJOY THE MUSIC FOR WHAT IT IS ....AND DIRECT YOUR NEGATIVITY AT THE RECORDING INDUSTRY....

CHICAGO IS COMING ...WE ARE A CITY WITH ALOT OF TALENT..AND WE ARE HERE TO STAY..WILD100S TIL THE DIRT..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy