Jeezy Says Nas Has No Street Credibility

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #241
Bundles 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$1,534 | Props total: 222 222
Jeezy just got caught up in the moment. Like I said before, I'm from up top and n*ggas should respect Jeezy craft just like they respects Nas' craft. That's all Jeezy was really trying to say in my opinion.
 11 years ago '04        #242
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, this sh*t heating up for real remind me of West and East sh*t back in the day, But we all know the West and the South are cousins, so the east will lose again. Big ups to my n*gga Jeezy for standing up to them crazy a.ss bi*ches, all they try to do is out talk a mutherfu*ker but dont be saying sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #243
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,744 | Props total: 1275 1275
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Thug Motivation 102>>>>Hip Hop Is Dead...
hmm...

really not

11 years ago '04        #244
lzrich 
space
space
 Menelek said:
Dont believe the hype son. Just use common sense and crittical thinking.

If Jeezy was moving Keys and Had 7 vehicles all before Rap.
Why the fuk is he rapping ? Mcees Dont get paid that Much.
I know n*ggas who are Nice with Rap but rather sell crack and They only got 50 geez to the name.

n*ggaz hustle to survive not cause its cool, If a n*gga can find a better way out then he gonna take it. That what jeezy did, fu*k that any n*gga would do who is in the streets hustling.
 11 years ago '04        #245
lzrich 
space
space
 mista_millz said:
hmm...

really not

Really Yes .........
 12-08-2006, 11:26 AM         #246
INJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo we all got dif opinions man

Nas was QB street n*gga . he is lyrical rapper . he gives his heart for hip hop

he made alot of classics all type of sh*t .
from street lyrical sh*t to very deep tracks
he is hip hop !
he def cares about it . in his eyes old school hh is dead n it changed alot n it ill never come back ..

n jeezy is dirty south rapper
he dont care about that sh*t . he is not an oldschool rapper lol
he likes what hh is today..
 12-08-2006, 11:40 AM         #247
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djinferno said:
i read u da 1st time but i love my hip hop too much den to turn my back on it, yeah da songs dats bein put out nowadays is about da same sh*t but you guys makin it seem like hip hop only revolves around one region, like it only revolves around jus a couple of artists such as wayne or somebody, as if we don't have common or outkast, so how can y'all say hip hop is dead? jus cuz those n*ggas aren't da n*ggas dats on top rite now doesn't mean there not still here hip hop is a culture, so how can hip hop be dead? it seems dat because hip hop done spreaded thru different regions n da past couple of years some n*ggas is mad! and yeah i'm talkin on behalf of da south cuz i'm from da south... YA DIG!
Hip Hop is not about about a reagion... TI and LUDA etc are great, Jadakiss and Nas are hot, snoop and Game are k!lling it...

They all share the same thing, relevence and realness....

hip hop is fake today...[/QUOTE]

i never said hip hop is about regions... wut i'm sayin is n*ggas sayin hip hop is dead but IMO it really spreaded thru different regions in the past years which brought a different sound to da game n n*ggas is sayin dats wuts k!llin da game, cuz hip hop isn't how it use to be... things change ya dig so of course hip hop back n da day isn't goin to be da same as 2day but jus because hip hop isn't how it use to be back n da day makes it DEAD?

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 12-08-2006 at 11:42 AM..
 12-08-2006, 11:47 AM         #248
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k jeezy.
 12-08-2006, 01:07 PM         #249
lakersfanatic11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
I'm from the east coast and I think the quality of rap from other regions isn't as good as NY sh*t is ... it's not being biased saying that, ya'll just vibe to different things than we do over here ... as far as these kids running there mouths off to legends, that's just gonna give em free promotion, Nas was smart as hell for saying hip hop is dead
you prolly think your not being biased but ppl tend to like the music more that is being produced in their area than other areas music. You being from the east coast could be an explanation why u like the east coast music more and think its of better quality but not everyone would share your view...personally I hate that hyphy music from nothern cali but them n*ggas up there love it..so everyone is somewhat biased thats a human factor i would guess..
 12-08-2006, 01:09 PM         #250
lakersfanatic11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaT BoY TheRe said:
bustin gunz n all dat doesn't have sh*t to do wit hip hop but i feel where jeezy is comin 4rm his hip hop is 4rm a street perspective but hey hip hop got issues rite about now... wayne goin at jay-z clipse n others, jeezy goin at nas... whose gonna open up next, but monie love did put jeez unda presure, he tried bein cool n calm but she was roastin his a.ss LoL
A good majority of the ppl who represent hiphop talk about "bustin gunz" so I would say it has something to do with it....
 12-08-2006, 01:13 PM         #251
lakersfanatic11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zion said:
jeezy sounded like an idiot... how u gona disrespect monie love n basically tellin her she dont know hip hop? his whole arguement was based on record sales and "street credability" exactly whats wrong with hip hop...its dead yall
did u hear the interview?...he said that her being from london gave her a different view of hiphop...it was difference of opinion she thinks hiphop is dead and he doesnt'
 12-08-2006, 01:33 PM         #252
Smokeywade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
real talk-as u gay ny n*ggas would say

Some people r fu*king retarded...

What does people from your way say.?. dumb a.ss...
 11 years ago '04        #253
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 BigRed912 said:
I called u kid or B cause u called me son..LOL As far as Nas known to bring the heat...Lyrically yeah but his album sales dont reflect that! Everytime somebody mentions a nas album its always ilmatic u never hear anybody big up his other albums. They might talk about a song or two but thats about it. We both know it takes more than a hot line or two to sell a record
That may be the case for I Am but that's only because the original was scrapped. It Was Written, Stillmatic, Lost Tapes and God Son were all dope albums. I'll give you Nastradamos being wack, but i'll still listen to that over 101 or 102.

And as far as the sales, ALL of Nas albums have gone platinum. It was written went like triple plat and I am went double plat so what are you talking about.
 11 years ago '06        #254
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
All I got to say is yall got my n*gga Jeezy f*cked up. Respect it or check... move on.
 11 years ago '05        #255
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
Originally Posted by rawproduct03
lyrical talent don't matter jezzy is a real beast in the streets. nas ain't gonna want to take it there cause he don't want to get his a.ss beat. lyrics can't save nas in the streets and jezzy is way more real in his songs, may not be better lyrics wise but real n*ggas feel jeezy, nas well he got a fan base of dudes who use to get beat up in school

how old are you?? you are the prime example of ignorance if u dont have any lyrical talent then you are not a good rapper if jeezy disappeared from the earth 2mor hip hop would go on like nothing happened but if you take nas out the picture that would be a drastic change for hip hop nas has a career in hip hop jeezy has a part time job a lil summer job to buy kicks when did hip hop become based on record sales even tho nas went plat on every album nas grew up in qb so jeezy is just lookin like an idiot not knowin what he talkin bout nas dont get on every song and talk about he sold coke nas is creative i guarantee jeezy aint sellin coke no more so... who's more believable? hip hop isn't dead hip hop is a culture the hip hop music might be at a critical point but its becuz of ignorance and new rappers not being able to pay dues
 11 years ago '05        #256
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
and majority of the south is probably gonna defend jeezy cuz he from the south but if u respect hip hop then you'll know jeezy wrong for that one
 11 years ago '04        #257
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
mufu*kas need to stop cryin and whining just cuz they side of the map aint whats hot right now...step ya game up,make some music people will like and stop bi*ching about the way another man is gettin his money....Jeezy was right.That bi*ch was basicly dissin him but not actually coming out and sayin it..what you expect him to do?
 12-08-2006, 04:08 PM         #258
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is all a publicity stunt to revive hip hop, NAS can literally release the first track on the album and that is the answer to Jeezy and the others feeling like Jeezy, dont be surprise if thats happens. That is literally a diss track to all the folks who feel just like Jeezy does in that interview.
 11 years ago '06        #259
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 kapiku21 said:
and majority of the south is probably gonna defend jeezy cuz he from the south but if u respect hip hop then you'll know jeezy wrong for that one
So basically, if we don't take Nas' side, then we don't respect hip hop? I guess you're right then... f*ck hip hop since we are the cause of its destruction.
 12-08-2006, 04:43 PM         #260
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake85 said:
wow now that's what i call hip hop blasphemy. Nas sh*ts on Jeezy in every category u could apply to a rapper.

got _____ and ____ i call it _____

that's jeezy all day
L M A O !

But it's true, that's all n*gga says and every line he screams something trough it like "THAAAAAT'S RIIIIIIIIIGHT". n*gga should keep his mouth closed and not try to aim at a legend while he's garbage.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy