Jeezy Says Nas Has No Street Credibility

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-08-2006, 01:13 PM         #251
lakersfanatic11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zion said
jeezy sounded like an idiot... how u gona disrespect monie love n basically tellin her she dont know hip hop? his whole arguement was based on record sales and "street credability" exactly whats wrong with hip hop...its dead yall
did u hear the interview?...he said that her being from london gave her a different view of hiphop...it was difference of opinion she thinks hiphop is dead and he doesnt'

12-08-2006, 01:33 PM         #252
Smokeywade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said
real talk-as u gay ny n*ggas would say

Some people r fu*king retarded...

What does people from your way say.?. dumb a.ss...

12 years ago '04        #253
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 BigRed912 said
I called u kid or B cause u called me son..LOL As far as Nas known to bring the heat...Lyrically yeah but his album sales dont reflect that! Everytime somebody mentions a nas album its always ilmatic u never hear anybody big up his other albums. They might talk about a song or two but thats about it. We both know it takes more than a hot line or two to sell a record
That may be the case for I Am but that's only because the original was scrapped. It Was Written, Stillmatic, Lost Tapes and God Son were all dope albums. I'll give you Nastradamos being wack, but i'll still listen to that over 101 or 102.

And as far as the sales, ALL of Nas albums have gone platinum. It was written went like triple plat and I am went double plat so what are you talking about.

12 years ago '06        #254
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,771 | Props total: 866 866
All I got to say is yall got my n*gga Jeezy f*cked up. Respect it or check... move on.

12 years ago '05        #255
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,800 | Props total: 218 218
Originally Posted by rawproduct03
lyrical talent don't matter jezzy is a real beast in the streets. nas ain't gonna want to take it there cause he don't want to get his a.ss beat. lyrics can't save nas in the streets and jezzy is way more real in his songs, may not be better lyrics wise but real n*ggas feel jeezy, nas well he got a fan base of dudes who use to get beat up in school

how old are you?? you are the prime example of ignorance if u dont have any lyrical talent then you are not a good rapper if jeezy disappeared from the earth 2mor hip hop would go on like nothing happened but if you take nas out the picture that would be a drastic change for hip hop nas has a career in hip hop jeezy has a part time job a lil summer job to buy kicks when did hip hop become based on record sales even tho nas went plat on every album nas grew up in qb so jeezy is just lookin like an idiot not knowin what he talkin bout nas dont get on every song and talk about he sold coke nas is creative i guarantee jeezy aint sellin coke no more so... who's more believable? hip hop isn't dead hip hop is a culture the hip hop music might be at a critical point but its becuz of ignorance and new rappers not being able to pay dues

12 years ago '05        #256
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,800 | Props total: 218 218
and majority of the south is probably gonna defend jeezy cuz he from the south but if u respect hip hop then you'll know jeezy wrong for that one

12 years ago '04        #257
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,633 | Props total: 3238 3238
mufu*kas need to stop cryin and whining just cuz they side of the map aint whats hot right now...step ya game up,make some music people will like and stop bi*ching about the way another man is gettin his money....Jeezy was right.That bi*ch was basicly dissin him but not actually coming out and sayin it..what you expect him to do?

12-08-2006, 04:08 PM         #258
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is all a publicity stunt to revive hip hop, NAS can literally release the first track on the album and that is the answer to Jeezy and the others feeling like Jeezy, dont be surprise if thats happens. That is literally a diss track to all the folks who feel just like Jeezy does in that interview.

12 years ago '06        #259
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,771 | Props total: 866 866
 kapiku21 said
and majority of the south is probably gonna defend jeezy cuz he from the south but if u respect hip hop then you'll know jeezy wrong for that one
So basically, if we don't take Nas' side, then we don't respect hip hop? I guess you're right then... f*ck hip hop since we are the cause of its destruction.

12-08-2006, 04:43 PM         #260
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake85 said
wow now that's what i call hip hop blasphemy. Nas sh*ts on Jeezy in every category u could apply to a rapper.

got _____ and ____ i call it _____

that's jeezy all day
L M A O !

But it's true, that's all n*gga says and every line he screams something trough it like "THAAAAAT'S RIIIIIIIIIGHT". n*gga should keep his mouth closed and not try to aim at a legend while he's garbage.

12 years ago '04        #261
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
jeezy speakin truth..... its a new day

"tell them cats in Brickston whats up"

12 years ago '04        #262
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
lmao this sh*ts funny as fu*k

12-08-2006, 07:27 PM         #263
jaestix1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeS RoY said
Z-Ro>>>>>>>>>Nas
:thumbsdow

12 years ago '06        #264
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k jeezy apple head n*gga

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  48
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
92 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+256online now  42
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
209 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  38
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
133 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  25
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
91 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
28 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
63 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Dec 8 - Man Awarded $175,000 After Gang Rape During ‘Scared Straight’ Program
126 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+41online now  13
Image(s) inside t1g b1tties