Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 OGWhite said:
Jeezy is the Pablo Escobar of Rap

50 Cent is the Tony Montana

Nas is like Winnie the Pooh
bullsh*t.

if you see Jeezy, 50 Cent and Nas all in the street or something...who's the first mothafu*ka you gon go up to and show respect...mothafu*kin Nas.

one of the coldest n*ggas to touch a mic in hip-hop history.
 11 years ago '06        #222
BxRePrEsEnTa718 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,716 | Props total: 202 202
damn they on the same label 2. whats jay gon say.
 12-07-2006, 09:44 PM         #223
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this threa
threads like this are boring
if jeezy takes a sh*t its a thread
 12-07-2006, 10:33 PM         #224
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy has no rap credibility.
 11 years ago '06        #225
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
weeazy a fruit
 12-07-2006, 10:49 PM         #226
Just Blaze 23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the hell did he catch feelings like that, n*ggas is sensitive
 11 years ago '04        #227
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Roemoaphi said:
Hip Hop is stagnant (dead) because there is no arena to express any other point of view, but that of n*ggas slangin and bangin. For every Kanye, Common, or Mos Def you've got a thousand 'Young so and so's' or 'Lil whathisnames' runnin around sayin the same old sh*t. n*ggas faded Jiggas new album and I've already seen n*ggas talkin down about Nas' album because they are talking about topics other than that bullsh*t. But the lyrics and creativity that both those albums possess are ridiculous!
The realest 8 bars posted in this thread.
 11 years ago '04        #228
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
jiggas album creative?
in the words of diddy

if i see 10 people perform and those performers are all 4/10's and 5/10's the 7 gon shine but it aint a 10!!!!
 12-08-2006, 04:46 AM         #229
Blahze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this Jeezy wanna be BMF bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #230
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 FeS RoY said:
Z-Ro>>>>>>>>>Nas

you need to put down the crackpipe...it's a sad day in hip hop when ANYONE is sayin jeezy>>nas. Even down south dudes knows nas sh*ts on jeezy in every way
 12-08-2006, 05:27 AM         #231
djstubbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas has a lot more street cred than jeezy eva will..

these new cats on tha blok think thea all that, they got a lot to learn like tha rest of us
 12-08-2006, 07:42 AM         #232
DJ Fukalya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peep my Jeezy interview remix with the Hope acapella. Fast forward 45 sec for the funny sh*t

11 years ago '06        #233
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2610 2610
 {XtoDaZ} said:
im an adult patna...i think nas will sell more...thug motivation 102 is a good album, its just that ppl will prefer nas album cuz he is more known to bring the heat

I called u kid or B cause u called me son..LOL As far as Nas known to bring the heat...Lyrically yeah but his album sales dont reflect that! Everytime somebody mentions a nas album its always ilmatic u never hear anybody big up his other albums. They might talk about a song or two but thats about it. We both know it takes more than a hot line or two to sell a record
 11 years ago '06        #234
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Thiz is funny.
Whats so credible about Jeezy.
I heard he sold crack in the A.
Thats makes him credible.
I sold crack and weed.Wow does that make me a Gangster. Fuk outta here.
You could sell crack and bust yo gun and stil be pus*y. And if you real you know there n*ggas like dat.
n*ggas say Nas aint real but he talks the most real sh*t.
If Nas was some Nerd n*gga from QB the Jigg would be up by Now.
Queens Bridge is one of the most Notorius Projects and the biggest In America. That has to equate to Some Credibilty right there.
Wow. What a Mentality we Black men Have, when Being a k!ller and Drug dealer makes you somebody. ..Like thats what we should strive for.
Malcom X must be turning in his Grave.
 12-08-2006, 09:18 AM         #235
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that fu*kin bi*ch doesn't make sense talkin bout hip hop would be dead if its different types and wouldn't be dead if there was one sh*ts backwards cuz if theres different types like there is than it wouldn't be dead just that one type and if there was just one than it would be cuz its not like it use to be and i've been down wit Jeezy for since mid 04 and he got sum hot sh*t but he do have a few wack sh*t and i use to like Nas back n da day but dont like em now havne't for a few years. but noone said Jeezy was da best rapper. and Nas may merk him lyricaly but it dont matter cuz Jeezy still harder cuz he's more realer and everybody know that and everyone know he's realer and more street than Nas u can spit all that hot sh*t but if u cant spit what people can relate wit than it aint sh*t thats y jeezy so hot cuz he spit real sh*t and all da street n*ggas can relate to him more
 12-08-2006, 09:21 AM         #236
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah Jeezy got street credibility not cuz he just sold weed and blow cuz everysince he was young he's been hustlin gettin that papper and not just salin but trafficin keys not know lil sh*t n*gga had 7 cars includin porcshe, Ferrari, Lambo, Porcshe Truck all that before even signin a deal str8 hustlin and everyone knew and knows him as gettin money a real street n*gga thats y he knows and gets respect from all ya fav rappers
 11 years ago '06        #237
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
 qnikes said:
man that fu*kin bi*ch doesn't make sense talkin bout hip hop would be dead if its different types and wouldn't be dead if there was one sh*ts backwards cuz if theres different types like there is than it wouldn't be dead just that one type and if there was just one than it would be cuz its not like it use to be and i've been down wit Jeezy for since mid 04 and he got sum hot sh*t but he do have a few wack sh*t and i use to like Nas back n da day but dont like em now havne't for a few years. but noone said Jeezy was da best rapper. and Nas may merk him lyricaly but it dont matter cuz Jeezy still harder cuz he's more realer and everybody know that and everyone know he's realer and more street than Nas u can spit all that hot sh*t but if u cant spit what people can relate wit than it aint sh*t thats y jeezy so hot cuz he spit real sh*t and all da street n*ggas can relate to him more
what are you talking bout. he more realer and Harder than Nas.
Show me One vers where hes talking " alll this real sh*t" that Real n*ggas Relate too.
Jeezy is just a super dumb down version of Nas.
"Wheels so big and I looove it. Rofl!!"
 11 years ago '06        #238
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
 qnikes said:
yeah Jeezy got street credibility not cuz he just sold weed and blow cuz everysince he was young he's been hustlin gettin that papper and not just salin but trafficin keys not know lil sh*t n*gga had 7 cars includin porcshe, Ferrari, Lambo, Porcshe Truck all that before even signin a deal str8 hustlin and everyone knew and knows him as gettin money a real street n*gga thats y he knows and gets respect from all ya fav rappers
Dont believe the hype son. Just use common sense and crittical thinking.

If Jeezy was moving Keys and Had 7 vehicles all before Rap.
Why the fuk is he rapping ? Mcees Dont get paid that Much.
I know n*ggas who are Nice with Rap but rather sell crack and They only got 50 geez to the name.
 12-08-2006, 09:56 AM         #239
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to motivate others n da struggle to get that paper by n e means rather workin salin drugs or whatever just get that paper watch trap or die dvd and his other videos his on. and he doesn't consider hisself a rapper more of a motivator and he doesn't claim to be a better rapper than nas or n e one but he's more realer and everybody know that from the south to the west to the east cuz u tell he real by the way he raps what he raps about. and theres to many lyrics to pick from to show ya he's real just listen to Trap or Die mixtape, Street Certified, Can't ban The Snowman all the way up to his old sh*t. mainly trap or die theres alot of classics on there like the 2nd song on there on his new album listen to Still On It, U Know What It Is, Got What It Takes, Keep It Gangsta, fu*k Off, that song Getcha Mind Right, Air Forces, here i Stand, USDA Pt. 2 and a bunch off 101
 12-08-2006, 10:09 AM         #240
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and see another thing is yall may not know what he's talkin bout in his raps what they mean. yeah if u hear a lyric that may be wack or sumtin but u aint goin to get it and make say he can't rap cuz of his lyrics if u dont know what they mean
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now