Dec 6 - Nas: .. "To the South's credit, they kept the lights on...for at least 2 year"

most viewed right now
 99
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
 NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
152 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 divine5 said:
Nas said Hip Hop is dead because people are in it for the money now, not the love of music. It doesn't have anthing to do with regions.
:applause: this is one of the smartest things i done heard on this thread thank you for putting it out there and this is the reason why he say, "hip-hop is dead because it's all about money and cars and rims and lookin good for da women now it's not about the music.
 11 years ago '06        #82
dangerous_minds 
space
avatar space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
I think if the south is offened, they should step up and show that they have lyrical talent, not just beats, its as simple as that, actions speak louder than words, END THREAD!
 11 years ago '04        #83
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
nas album gonna suck
the south is trash

im alive so hip hop aint dead

of course nas respects the south lol QUICK TO BACK DOWN lmao!!!!!!!!1
 11 years ago '04        #84
AlSween 
space
avatar space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
"you sold your soul for riches"

oh yea ur retarded if u think nas' album will be trash when like 5 songs already leaked and are tyte.


Last edited by AlSween; 12-07-2006 at 12:52 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #85
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 BX_LegendKiller said:
btw hip hop is dead cuz of puff diddy or watever that n*ggaz name is fu*k da south too
wrong on this one chief diddy aint sold records in a minute

top sellers: 50,game,jay,ti,kanye sh*t i dont even know i dont listen to most top artists
 11 years ago '04        #86
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 AlSween said:
"you sold your soul for riches"

oh yea ur retarded if u think nas' album will be trash when like 5 songs already leaked and are tyte.
which ones i musta missed em cuz the ones i heard were dookie
 12-07-2006, 12:59 AM         #87
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
hip hop aint dead. correct word would be in a recession.. but i see where nas comin' from.. people are so dumb these days...........................

Check the sig....


Last edited by BRight; 12-07-2006 at 01:51 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #88
ike! 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$830 | Props total: 103 103
you know what, this is pathetic. it reminds me of the saying "if the shoe fits, wear it"..

some people in south caught feelings because they know that their sh*t sucks, and it just snowballed from there. this coast vs. coat thing needs to stop, some unity could bring hip-hop to new levels.
 12-07-2006, 01:43 AM         #89
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said:
Nas said Hip Hop is dead because people are in it for the money now, not the love of music. It doesn't have anthing to do with regions.
^At least someone got it...

lol
 12-07-2006, 02:15 AM         #90
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip-hop is dead meaning, big corperations pump out the same sh*t, for profits and not for the music. Everyone blinging, drivin bentleys, no one got hip-hop in there heart.
 12-07-2006, 02:43 AM         #91
t-arson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
hip-hop is dead meaning, big corperations pump out the same sh*t, for profits and not for the music. Everyone blinging, drivin bentleys, no one got hip-hop in there heart.

Props to OOps, on where he reppin and his whole understanding of the game, NAS said it best in Belly " Everybody got dough" so what nikkas really standin fo, corporations dictating what these modern day cons + one O pushing into our children minds and we all guilty............shyt I can only listen to Common, Mos, and Dead Prez for soooo long before I end up a black man blacklisted by himself..........anyway long story short, small amount of cats gettin money and brainwashing the masses.......legal/recycled crack used to destroy us..........we being hit from all levels.........I took to heart when O.G's from my hood were trying to teach me & the lil homies what not to do, and I still watched my lil homies do the same shyt, now they O.G's, with the lil homies..........what do u think they teaching them lil homies?.........to help you understand my meaning.........I miss my O.G's
 12-07-2006, 03:02 AM         #92
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Pretty much made a fool of all the guys coming at him who think he's discrediting them with the album title
yep, you said it.
like he said, going for a more avant-garde 'real hip-hop' sense
 12-07-2006, 03:24 AM         #93
BobbyDigits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t-arson said:
Props to OOps, on where he reppin and his whole understanding of the game, NAS said it best in Belly " Everybody got dough" so what nikkas really standin fo, corporations dictating what these modern day cons + one O pushing into our children minds and we all guilty............shyt I can only listen to Common, Mos, and Dead Prez for soooo long before I end up a black man blacklisted by himself..........anyway long story short, small amount of cats gettin money and brainwashing the masses.......legal/recycled crack used to destroy us..........we being hit from all levels.........I took to heart when O.G's from my hood were trying to teach me & the lil homies what not to do, and I still watched my lil homies do the same shyt, now they O.G's, with the lil homies..........what do u think they teaching them lil homies?.........to help you understand my meaning.........I miss my O.G's

:iagree:
 11 years ago '04        #94
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 Tikyle2 said:
Never post again about the South. You left out the most influential cats in the south with this garbage post. I don't usually go at cats this hard but "The South" ain't no clicks like Cash Money and No Limit and such. The South is Outkast, Goodie M.O.B., Eightball & MJB, UGK, etc.
All them dudes were/are nice with the exception of Eightball and MJG but they werent RUNNING hiphop. You completely missed the point. No sh*t those artists were around making banging albums but The focus wasn't on the south in 98 or 99 or 2000. You made the statement that they kept the lights on for 8 years. They were contributing then but it wasn't like it is now. And you talked about fads, the south is one big fad right now. That whole Houston movement and Miami movement so forth and so on is a big fad.
 11 years ago '05        #95
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 1674 1674
Nas better drop a classic and not like the bullsh*t albums hes dropped lately, or else nas groupies gonna k!ll them selfs
 11 years ago '05        #96
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 1674 1674
 ike! said:
you know what, this is pathetic. it reminds me of the saying "if the shoe fits, wear it"..

some people in south caught feelings because they know that their sh*t sucks, and it just snowballed from there. this coast vs. coat thing needs to stop, some unity could bring hip-hop to new levels.
You couldnt contradict any more then what you just posted
You diss the south and then say hiphop needs unity
The south is hustling, get over it
 11 years ago '05        #97
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 1674 1674
 BX_LegendKiller said:
nas is the best rapper of all time... 2 aint even close its prolly jigga

All time Rakim, Grap, Scarface, 2pac All > Nas
 12-07-2006, 05:51 AM         #98
Mxpx1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True true true, Nas doesn't owe anyone an explanation but he darn sure owe us a hot albumn....:sleepy:
 11 years ago '04        #99
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 353 353
Nas doesn't know what he's talking about him damn self.
 11 years ago '05        #100
LuDerCriS 
space
avatar space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
LOL yall nigg@s is emotional...... "HIP HOP IS DEAD" there is not betta album title that and its a classic........cuz he has no promo and everybody speakin his name.......and his album is out less than 2 weeks LOLOLOL ..... fu*k that NaS name the sh*t whatever he wants......he aint tryin to cover nuffin up he could careless do u know his history????? nobody can fu*k wit his music tho and u could bet on that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy