Dec 6 - Nas: .. "To the South's credit, they kept the lights on...for at least 2 year"

most viewed right now
+29  180
36 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #26
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,804 | Props total: 771 771
 BTiZZLe said
west and east vs south?? get outta her mannn.. do they gotta beef just to compete??? they need to put out good music quit talkin boutt his coast sh*t.... i know no one in the south care.... we just bumpin out music

look...ur a damn idiot for even thinkin snap gruops and chicken noodle soup are real raps...maybe thats why ppl think its dead...its dead in their minds b/c they lost the definition of it

and 4 the n*ggas that responded back to nas...if they knew they was makin good music..they wouldn't have said a damn thing and kept it movin. There is a saying...only the guilty speak...n*ggas incriminated themselves

12-06-2006, 03:42 PM         #27
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas said Hip Hop is dead because people are in it for the money now, not the love of music. It doesn't have anthing to do with regions.

12 years ago '05        #28
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,547 | Props total: 4580 4580
Maybe he's back peddlin since more and more southern artists are takin offence to the title (Ludas shirt could have been a shot at him)

12 years ago '04        #29
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 1672 1672
 tazbk said
8 years. They weren't running sh*t 8 years ago, they were making noise but not running ish. Heads like Dre, Em, 50, Jay, Nas, Ja Rule and DMX were running sh*t. The south didn't really GRAB it till like 2004. But like I said, they've been a presence since 96 w/ no limit and cash money for real.

Never post again about the South. You left out the most influential cats in the south with this garbage post. I don't usually go at cats this hard but "The South" ain't no clicks like Cash Money and No Limit and such. The South is Outkast, Goodie M.O.B., Eightball & MJB, UGK, etc. The "new" south is all these guys now. No Limit and Cash Money (esp. No Limit) were just fads. Sort of like death Row (outside of Pac and Snoop) and Bad Boy (outside of B.I.G.). Just clicks who are hot for a second and then fizzle out. G-Unit is currently in that fizzle and Cash Money has officially fully fizzled.

School's out now.

12 years ago '04        #30
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,910 | Props total: 7676 7676
how about everybody just shut the fu*k up...that wold solve everything.

12 years ago '05        #31
ElQueHablaSucio 49 heat pts49
space
space
$4,812 | Props total: 5317 5317
people cant read between the lines.

12-06-2006, 04:24 PM         #32
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check my sig u a**holes..........

12-06-2006, 04:27 PM         #33
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said
how about everybody just shut the fu*k up...that wold solve everything.
totally agree just stfu and gimme my props b4 i get KKKramer on ya azz

12-06-2006, 04:38 PM         #34
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said
west and east vs south?? get outta her mannn.. do they gotta beef just to compete??? they need to put out good music quit talkin boutt his coast sh*t.... i know no one in the south care.... we just bumpin out music
not ture if yall aint care then y all the rappers that responded to nas and all the people on here posting about it was catching feelings? yall care

12 years ago '04        #35
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
OMFG. I honestly am tired of hearing what this n*gga Nas has to say...
fu*k him...

He wants to go disappear for years then come back talking sh*t about how hip-hop is dead....

12-06-2006, 04:45 PM         #36
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said
the south is hip hops savior
i laughed at first, but now i'm just sad cus you're serious.

12-06-2006, 04:45 PM         #37
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said
naah he just thought the entire industry and tha lyricsists.... even in tha south........ would diss folks like d4l and take his side. but now he see he aint even got tha whole east on his side wit that title, and NONE of tha south...... so now he reniggin to save his sales

it aint hard to see.... he thought he would have a movement of folks who felt like him lol now they just look OLD runnin round complainin about how thangs use to be............. like hoface k!lla
your a simple minded idiot long before this nas has said that he was not talking about the musical state but hiphop all together and he is right. graffiti is dead. breaking is dead. sales is starting to drop inrap and djing the only thing still going strong

12-06-2006, 04:47 PM         #38
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said
your a simple minded idiot long before this nas has said that he was not talking about the musical state but hiphop all together and he is right. graffiti is dead. breaking is dead. sales is starting to drop inrap and djing the only thing still going strong
breakin is dead cuz its only 5 moves lol. how long can u do the same 5 moves? and graffiti is dead cuz the n*ggas who used to do it got real jobs they gettin paid for. and the fact that especially in NY the new graffiti gets covered over.

12-06-2006, 04:52 PM         #39
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said
are u stupid? tha west eatin like tha south eatin..... so if anythang tha east by theyselves. look at tha whole hyphy movement..... them n*gga WISH they WAS THA SOUF....... they aint goin against us.

tooo short fucc wit jon..... e-40 fucc wit jon....... daz on so so def..... kurrupt back cool wit daz..... etc. aint NOBODY fuccin wit tha east tho lol ever since dipset ran down here
all u do is speak ignorance.....how khaled got his mixtape out there? fat joe.
how rick ross and jeezy get on? jay-z. how bndh get on? puffy. shall i keep going? y was maino at chamillionaire album release party? or why was he at ti party where he fought tragedy? buck fu*ks with 50. wayne and juelz is supposed to do an album together. ti respect jay-z. jd and jay-z cool. jon and nas is cool. scrappy fu*king with g-unit. d-block and psc they cool. ti cool with dip set. so what do u mean nobody in the south fu*ks with the east know what u talking about before u speak

12-06-2006, 05:07 PM         #40
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said
breakin is dead cuz its only 5 moves lol. how long can u do the same 5 moves? and graffiti is dead cuz the n*ggas who used to do it got real jobs they gettin paid for. and the fact that especially in NY the new graffiti gets covered over.
I SEE WHAT U SAYING BUT WHEN U LOOK AT IT LIKE THAT THEN U GOTTA UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAYING THESE WAS ALL THINGS THAT WAS ELEMENTS OF HIP HOP AND THEY FADING IF NOT FADED ALREADY U FEEL ME?

12-06-2006, 05:35 PM         #41
JMAINE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas thats that n*gga yo feel me

12-06-2006, 05:35 PM         #42
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said
I SEE WHAT U SAYING BUT WHEN U LOOK AT IT LIKE THAT THEN U GOTTA UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAYING THESE WAS ALL THINGS THAT WAS ELEMENTS OF HIP HOP AND THEY FADING IF NOT FADED ALREADY U FEEL ME?
tru, i understand what he sayin but breakin was a fad, that pops up evry now and then, breakin isnt permenant, hip hop has hundreds of dances that came after breakin so he has to look at it like that too.

12 years ago '06        #43
Storchaveli 103 heat pts103
space
space
$28,746 | Props total: 7383 7383
Man, this sh*t belongs in the MUSIC and RUMOR section. This sh*t aint NEWS.

12 years ago '05        #44
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 438 438
About time someone got it....too many idiots in here!

divine5 said
Nas said Hip Hop is dead because people are in it for the money now, not the love of music. It doesn't have anthing to do with regions.

12-06-2006, 05:44 PM         #45
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hip-hop Is Dead

12-06-2006, 05:45 PM         #46
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said
Man, this sh*t belongs in the MUSIC and RUMOR section. This sh*t aint NEWS.
This aint no rumor this is straight fact: HIP-HOP IS DEAD :applause:

12 years ago '04        #47
Ljayhova15 
space
space
space
$78 | Props total: 0 0
 divine5 said
tue statement just wanted to elaborate on it a lil......we are losing the culture...HIP-HOP...RAP- IS THE THE PRIMARY LANGUAGE....RAP AIN'T DEAD BUT HIP HOP IS......EVERYTHING IS SCHEMES AND MARKETING PLANS....WE LISTEN TO JIM JONES DISS JAY-Z KNOWING GOD DAMN WELL THIS IS PROPAGANDA.....YET WE HYPE IT UP LIKE IT WAS THE SECOND COMING OF "ETHER".....IT IS THE STREETS FAULT THERE'S NO GOVERNING WE LOVE A MOTHERfu*kER CAUSE OF STREET CRED AND NO SKILLS INSTEAD OF ONE WITH SKILLS AND NO STREET CRED.....FUNNY THING IS NO ONE KNOWS WHAT NONE OF THESE CATS IS DOIN FOR REAL....C'MON YALL

12-06-2006, 06:25 PM         #48
Hitemup2k5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darquecinnamon said

look...ur a damn idiot for even thinkin snap gruops and chicken noodle soup are real raps...maybe thats why ppl think its dead...its dead in their minds b/c they lost the definition of it

and 4 the n*ggas that responded back to nas...if they knew they was makin good music..they wouldn't have said a damn thing and kept it movin. There is a saying...only the guilty speak...n*ggas incriminated themselves
I'm with you on this one

If someone ask you what your favourite kind of music is and you say rap
and they automatically think of some mainstream sh*t that's their problem
not yours.

And the second part you pretty much summed it up

12-06-2006, 06:47 PM         #49
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said
tru, i understand what he sayin but breakin was a fad, that pops up evry now and then, breakin isnt permenant, hip hop has hundreds of dances that came after breakin so he has to look at it like that too.
THATS REAL TALK I NEVER LOOKED AT IT LIKE THAT

12-06-2006, 07:42 PM         #50
SinCere Da Don!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I expect the hip-hop audience to be avant garde. I want them to be where I'm at or beyond where I'm at.

I expect the hip-hop audience to be avant garde. I want them to be where I'm at or beyond where I'm at.

props

Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  41
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  38
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
50 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+30online now  35
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+57online now  16
Image(s) inside Innocent face on this dirty thot 👘
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+47online now  15
Video inside Dec 14 - CEO donates $20M of his own money to employees. Some get nearl..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  11
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+25online now  11
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+448online now  9
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy