Dec 6 - Nas: .. "To the South's credit, they kept the lights on...for at least 2 year"

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 02:51 PM         #21
Ghostly00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this Showtime dude is on some weed for sure.
 12-06-2006, 03:11 PM         #22
$HOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or how bout "YALL HIPHOP IS DEAD: WE EATIN'".....

smh at tha n*ggaz who just lettin him patch it up like dat aint what he meant
 11 years ago '04        #23
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 83 83
thank you Nas 4 explainin dat 2 these dumb a.ss rappers and haters
 12-06-2006, 03:18 PM         #24
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D4L did k!ll Rap! lol
 11 years ago '05        #25
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
dipset k!lled rap
 11 years ago '05        #26
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 BTiZZLe said:
west and east vs south?? get outta her mannn.. do they gotta beef just to compete??? they need to put out good music quit talkin boutt his coast sh*t.... i know no one in the south care.... we just bumpin out music

look...ur a damn idiot for even thinkin snap gruops and chicken noodle soup are real raps...maybe thats why ppl think its dead...its dead in their minds b/c they lost the definition of it

and 4 the n*ggas that responded back to nas...if they knew they was makin good music..they wouldn't have said a damn thing and kept it movin. There is a saying...only the guilty speak...n*ggas incriminated themselves
 12-06-2006, 03:42 PM         #27
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas said Hip Hop is dead because people are in it for the money now, not the love of music. It doesn't have anthing to do with regions.
 11 years ago '05        #28
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 4209 4209
Maybe he's back peddlin since more and more southern artists are takin offence to the title (Ludas shirt could have been a shot at him)
 11 years ago '04        #29
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
 tazbk said:
8 years. They weren't running sh*t 8 years ago, they were making noise but not running ish. Heads like Dre, Em, 50, Jay, Nas, Ja Rule and DMX were running sh*t. The south didn't really GRAB it till like 2004. But like I said, they've been a presence since 96 w/ no limit and cash money for real.

Never post again about the South. You left out the most influential cats in the south with this garbage post. I don't usually go at cats this hard but "The South" ain't no clicks like Cash Money and No Limit and such. The South is Outkast, Goodie M.O.B., Eightball & MJB, UGK, etc. The "new" south is all these guys now. No Limit and Cash Money (esp. No Limit) were just fads. Sort of like death Row (outside of Pac and Snoop) and Bad Boy (outside of B.I.G.). Just clicks who are hot for a second and then fizzle out. G-Unit is currently in that fizzle and Cash Money has officially fully fizzled.

School's out now.
 11 years ago '04        #30
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
how about everybody just shut the fu*k up...that wold solve everything.
 11 years ago '05        #31
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 676 676
people cant read between the lines.
 12-06-2006, 04:24 PM         #32
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check my sig u a**holes..........
 12-06-2006, 04:27 PM         #33
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
how about everybody just shut the fu*k up...that wold solve everything.
totally agree just stfu and gimme my props b4 i get KKKramer on ya azz
 12-06-2006, 04:38 PM         #34
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
west and east vs south?? get outta her mannn.. do they gotta beef just to compete??? they need to put out good music quit talkin boutt his coast sh*t.... i know no one in the south care.... we just bumpin out music
not ture if yall aint care then y all the rappers that responded to nas and all the people on here posting about it was catching feelings? yall care
 11 years ago '04        #35
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
OMFG. I honestly am tired of hearing what this n*gga Nas has to say...
fu*k him...

He wants to go disappear for years then come back talking sh*t about how hip-hop is dead....
 12-06-2006, 04:45 PM         #36
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
the south is hip hops savior
i laughed at first, but now i'm just sad cus you're serious.
 12-06-2006, 04:45 PM         #37
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
naah he just thought the entire industry and tha lyricsists.... even in tha south........ would diss folks like d4l and take his side. but now he see he aint even got tha whole east on his side wit that title, and NONE of tha south...... so now he reniggin to save his sales

it aint hard to see.... he thought he would have a movement of folks who felt like him lol now they just look OLD runnin round complainin about how thangs use to be............. like hoface k!lla
your a simple minded idiot long before this nas has said that he was not talking about the musical state but hiphop all together and he is right. graffiti is dead. breaking is dead. sales is starting to drop inrap and djing the only thing still going strong
 12-06-2006, 04:47 PM         #38
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
your a simple minded idiot long before this nas has said that he was not talking about the musical state but hiphop all together and he is right. graffiti is dead. breaking is dead. sales is starting to drop inrap and djing the only thing still going strong
breakin is dead cuz its only 5 moves lol. how long can u do the same 5 moves? and graffiti is dead cuz the n*ggas who used to do it got real jobs they gettin paid for. and the fact that especially in NY the new graffiti gets covered over.
 12-06-2006, 04:52 PM         #39
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $HOWTIME 17 said:
are u stupid? tha west eatin like tha south eatin..... so if anythang tha east by theyselves. look at tha whole hyphy movement..... them n*gga WISH they WAS THA SOUF....... they aint goin against us.

tooo short fucc wit jon..... e-40 fucc wit jon....... daz on so so def..... kurrupt back cool wit daz..... etc. aint NOBODY fuccin wit tha east tho lol ever since dipset ran down here
all u do is speak ignorance.....how khaled got his mixtape out there? fat joe.
how rick ross and jeezy get on? jay-z. how bndh get on? puffy. shall i keep going? y was maino at chamillionaire album release party? or why was he at ti party where he fought tragedy? buck fu*ks with 50. wayne and juelz is supposed to do an album together. ti respect jay-z. jd and jay-z cool. jon and nas is cool. scrappy fu*king with g-unit. d-block and psc they cool. ti cool with dip set. so what do u mean nobody in the south fu*ks with the east know what u talking about before u speak
 12-06-2006, 05:07 PM         #40
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
breakin is dead cuz its only 5 moves lol. how long can u do the same 5 moves? and graffiti is dead cuz the n*ggas who used to do it got real jobs they gettin paid for. and the fact that especially in NY the new graffiti gets covered over.
I SEE WHAT U SAYING BUT WHEN U LOOK AT IT LIKE THAT THEN U GOTTA UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAYING THESE WAS ALL THINGS THAT WAS ELEMENTS OF HIP HOP AND THEY FADING IF NOT FADED ALREADY U FEEL ME?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy