Real World Denver

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 09:47 PM         #21
dge662  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the funny thing is MTV cuts out all the "fu*ks, sh*ts, a**holes, pus*yholes, etc." but when it comes to the use of the n word the producers go allllllllllllllll out. wuss the fuccin deal... i aint racist but how do ya'll feel bout that (MTV edited word)???
 12-06-2006, 09:58 PM         #22
dge662  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm through watchin tv period, bet is wacc, mtv is wacc... the only thing worth watchin is espn... SPORTSCENTER BEYOTCH!!!
 12-06-2006, 10:19 PM         #23
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dge662 said:
i'm through watchin tv period, bet is wacc, mtv is wacc... the only thing worth watchin is espn... SPORTSCENTER BEYOTCH!!!
you aint neva lying
 11 years ago '05        #24
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1556 1556
ESPN NEWS>>>>(insert ANY TV show here)
 12-07-2006, 12:28 AM         #25
Call-ET  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coooooool
 11 years ago '04        #26
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
Maannnnn they got some bad hoes on this season though.....

Bout everyone one of them hoes can get it.... and props to that fruity lookin dude for poppin BOTH off in a matter of 2 days...
 12-07-2006, 09:51 AM         #27
styles354  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dge662 said:
u ain't kiddin. f*ck tv
 11 years ago '04        #28
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 EMBARK said:
Maannnnn they got some bad hoes on this season though.....

Bout everyone one of them hoes can get it.... and props to that fruity lookin dude for poppin BOTH off in a matter of 2 days...
He only went all the way with Jenn. lol But dude knew what he was doing.
 11 years ago '06        #29
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
That boy Davis nearly got fu*ked up on that last episode. He's a fu*king racist. Him and the Seinfeld guy just said what they feel. They probably say n*gga all the time.
 11 years ago '04        #30
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
yo wouldnt it be fu*ked up if Tyree did what he said? i was thinkin bout this sh*t last night and k!lled myself laughin...he said, "18 weeks, then im whuppin ur a.ss!"....wouldnt it be fu*ked up if on the last show, or the last day actually, if like just before they were gettn ready to leave, Tyree just beat the sh*t outta duke? that would be so fu*kin hilarious to me...
 11 years ago '06        #31
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
it seem like they always got the black folks starting arguments on there
 11 years ago '04        #32
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
iono, dude accepted his apology kinda quick. The Real World is starting to look like The Fake World, meaning some kinda scripted sh*t
 12-07-2006, 06:09 PM         #33
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen is soft he let the bouncer in the bar call him a ni99er but then wants to get mad at Davis for leaving when David didn't even know what was going on. Why does Stephen need a gay dude to back him up anyway?, he seems a little suspect himself.

Tyrie bugged out for no reason he said he wanted to talk to Davis like a man but then he's yelling at him like he aint got no sense. Smh @ Davis for calling Tyrie a ni99er

At least it looks like Tyrie might get some a.ss in next week's episode I didn't think him or Stephen was gonna get any play in Denver especially since their roommates don't fu*k with black guys.

Last edited by One_Luv; 12-07-2006 at 06:10 PM..
 12-07-2006, 07:00 PM         #34
914-NY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
yo wouldnt it be fu*ked up if Tyree did what he said? i was thinkin bout this sh*t last night and k!lled myself laughin...he said, "18 weeks, then im whuppin ur a.ss!"....wouldnt it be fu*ked up if on the last show, or the last day actually, if like just before they were gettn ready to leave, Tyree just beat the sh*t outta duke? that would be so fu*kin hilarious to me...

lmao i was rollin durin that part too..

thats some n*gga sh*t..lol...wait till last day then be like remember u called me a n*gga...
 11 years ago '06        #35
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
lmao.yea that sh*t was funny.
but i can tell Tyrie made it a bigger deal cuz of the camera...pretty obvious, not taking away the credit of the fact that he called him a zzzzzz..
 12-07-2006, 07:30 PM         #36
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
lmao.yea that sh*t was funny.
but i can tell Tyrie made it a bigger deal cuz of the camera...pretty obvious, not taking away the credit of the fact that he called him a zzzzzz..

Was it just me or did u notice how Tyrie seemed like he was tryin extra hard to be a hard n*gga? That weak a.ss punch he gave to the wall/gate was staged as fu*k. "THIS'LL show em how mad I am" And then all that cursin he did was stupid as hell sound like the n*gga hadn't cursed in years.

Also wasn't that whole club scene shown in the first episode when the girls kissed? They had the same exact clothes on so if thats the case, the racist argument took place the same night Alex smashed jenn;which was the first night they were there...if mtv is showin sh*t in chronological order...

This sh*t is real real fake.
 11 years ago '06        #37
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
yea, i was just thinking about that ^..
what ever it is, looks really good so far lol..
i just hope they dont come out of nowhere and k!ll the rest of the season, because Tyrie pretty much apologize pretty quick and so did that religious black guy...

and wtf, colie and Jenn when they were crying...why was jenn continuously stating, i love u, i wouldnt hurt u and sh*t when it was the first time they met and they're that close?...
you might be right, the episode look out of order...

Last edited by Manny05; 12-09-2006 at 07:08 PM..
 12-10-2006, 08:35 PM         #38
k.r.s-o.n.e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gonna b e good
 11 years ago '05        #39
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
is the white paler girl a lesbian?
 12-12-2006, 10:49 PM         #40
superstarrky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think so but u never know
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago