Dec 6 - DAMON WAYANS banned from the Laugh Factory for using the N Word

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #81
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
^^^

"ewwwwwwwwwww" -E-40
 12-07-2006, 11:15 AM         #82
ghettoprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
why does the white dude have to live a black life in order to say the word n*gga? what if a black dude grows up in a white neighborhood and says n*gga? are you gonna get mad at him? NO see...you're looking at skin color.

and yes technically it's the same word but yes it has adopted another meaning i understand that. i understand it as black people wanna have something of their own, something to make them feel a little more special. well if that's the case make it something more special the an old slave term. let's just be real...black people who get mad over a white person sayin n*gga are hypocrites. they see skin color yet wanna be the 1st one to complain about racism. you act as if your skin has to be black cuz of your history in order to say the word n*gga. there you go seeing skin color again because black people nowadays had nothing to do with black people in the slave days just the same as whites. people just look for excuses to be racist. i thought skin color didn't matter? i hear it preached all the time yet you wanna discriminate yourselves.

ps i have never seen one white person try to say n*gga to p!ss someone off. if they try to p!ss them off they are going to say zzzzzz.
thank you for seeing my point. i understand the controversy over the word, i understand what you are saying about skin color. i may be, subconsciously, but i don't think i'm looking at the color of the skin. i'm looking at the love the person have for people of color. anyone white person can say they are not a racist when they say the word n*gga, but if you don't hang with people of color on a regular basis, have struggled the way they have, experienced certain situations or events along side of them, then how can you use our term of endearment? where the word n*gga was derived from doesn't matter. its ours now, we took it back a long time ago. but people are still trying to use the source, or zzzzzz, to hurt us.

what i mean by trying to p!ss someone off by calling them n*gga is to be patronizing. i know white people that call each other n*gga and then they laugh. the sh*ts not funny. to me, they are being patronizing and are really just poking fun at our way of talk, how we relate to each other, etc.

there will be no ban on the word, we will never stop using it, and neither will whites

that excuse "oh, whites think they can use it because they hear us using it all the time to describe one another" what the fu*k is that? they been using the sh*t for at least 300 years, they never stopped, just didn't say it among mixed company. so no excuses.

and stop thinking that blacks think all whites are racists. come on now, we aren't that stupid. the reason people bring up all that have been done to us in the past is because of how it is downplayed. say you were wrong and give us our fu*king reparations (j/k). but seriously, admit wrongdoing and it might not be that big of a deal anymore.
 12-07-2006, 11:32 AM         #83
special_blend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet it was a white man who made that no n-word rule
 11 years ago '04        #84
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I agree with most of your post except this
 ghettoprincess said:
anyone white person can say they are not a racist when they say the word n*gga, but if you don't hang with people of color on a regular basis, have struggled the way they have, experienced certain situations or events along side of them, then how can you use our term of endearment? where the word n*gga was derived from doesn't matter. its ours now, we took it back a long time ago. but people are still trying to use the source, or zzzzzz, to hurt us.
I just think that a word that can only be used by one race is racist; it's discriminating. I can honestly say I've never used the word but it's more about principles and discrimination in the present day. Personally, I figured with your argument(which I mostly agree with) you would practice what you preach.

Last edited by tommymm96; 12-07-2006 at 12:35 PM..
 12-07-2006, 12:48 PM         #85
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 special_blend said:
I bet it was a white man who made that no n-word rule
...who cares if it was a white person making the rule when you have a lot of the black community supporting it????
 12-07-2006, 01:00 PM         #86
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol ha! this crazy!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #87
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
damn..aint that some sh*t
 12-07-2006, 01:06 PM         #88
DGR8764  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this whole thread.

Do I think this word should be banned at the laugh factory? It's their club, they just went through alot of sh*t. It is a proactive step but either way I have no real opinion on it.
Should it be banned globally? No.
If it is imposed globally, should only blacks be able to use it? No and the arguments in this thread are terrible reasons for it. I've grown up with black people of all kinds my whole life and we are just as, if not MORE, racist then white people. Just the simple reasoning that we should be able to use the word and they can't is proof in itself.
What I have learned interacting people outside of my skin color(black) is that if you treat them with respect, they will treat you with respect too(for the most part) But it's different with black people. I love my people but it's time to stop blaming other people for our sh*t.
I grew up moving around the country from city to city. But, unlike alot of the people from my social class that I socialized with(all races) I was determined to make a better life for myself. While I had friends out somewhere acting hard I was at home doing homework. Look at the difference now. They are the people who sit around and blame people for their problems. All of this ignorance needs to just fu*king stop. Be respectful to the people around you and they will usually be respectful back.

Last edited by DGR8764; 12-07-2006 at 01:07 PM..
 12-07-2006, 03:59 PM         #89
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
yeah they are.....but people should have their eyes on other things that white people are doing instead of looking at basic things like this..... register to vote and make your difference
um, i did vote thank u very much.....

but yea, i see whutchu sayin and i can respect that props
 11 years ago '05        #90
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
wow...
 12-07-2006, 04:23 PM         #91
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deez n*ggaz be on som B.S. I live next door to some n*ggaz who i don't like, and i have n*ggaz in my family i don't like. there are n*ggaz i work with i don't like. but how they gone say a n*gga can't see n*gga in his sketch. next time instead of n*gga they gone porch monkey or jiggaboo, to please the n*ggaz in the crowd. to all my fellow n*ggaz out there, i would like you all to know i was born a n*gga, and when it is all said and done, i will die a n*gga. That is spoken from an old n*gga who raised 5 n*ggas of her own!!!
 11 years ago '04        #92
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,651 | Props total: 15111 15111
 twherry19 said:
deez n*ggaz be on som B.S. I live next door to some n*ggaz who i don't like, and i have n*ggaz in my family i don't like. there are n*ggaz i work with i don't like. but how they gone say a n*gga can't see n*gga in his sketch. next time instead of n*gga they gone porch monkey or jiggaboo, to please the n*ggaz in the crowd. to all my fellow n*ggaz out there, i would like you all to know i was born a n*gga, and when it is all said and done, i will die a n*gga. That is spoken from an old n*gga who raised 5 n*ggas of her own!!!
worst post in this entire thread.
 12-07-2006, 04:34 PM         #93
masta_mind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sweet.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago