Dec 6 - DAMON WAYANS banned from the Laugh Factory for using the N Word

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 06:00 PM         #61
zion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes not funny anymore... he bombed at the bet awards last year
 12-06-2006, 06:01 PM         #62
YoungBoI119  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat rule shopuld b for wites ppl only
 12-06-2006, 06:03 PM         #63
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
furthest from the truth sadly...most all cases i've seen even if it's not said in a harmful way it gets a negative reaction if you're a white person. in america it's like this...if you aint white, you're black. mexicans etc adopt the black culture and they even act negative to a white person saying n*gga. there's alotta hate for white people. i'd say even more so then whites hating on blacks.

just for your info n*gga is same as NlGGER...just with a southern accent. so people who say n*gga are basically calling each other NlGGERS. the word should just be taken away altogether cuz all it does is keep racism alive more so. i wouldn't really mind it if people didn't get so uptight about white people using the word. those white people had nothing to do with slavery so please get over that and accept that they want to use it the way blacks use it.(in a friendly way) i can understand you getting mad at whites for saying NlGGER in a negative way but yall need to let go of the past cuz no white people had anything to do with it.

it's like black people want to have their own special word and that being n*gga. that's desrcrimination in itself. '' oh you can't use that word cuz ur not black'' it's funny how alot of black people racism to claim someone is a racist. black people are the ones claiming to f!ght saying skin color doesn't matter yet are the more racist ones constantly having double standards.(not all black people)

if you are white you dont know what me and my people or any other race is going through. if you are white have you ever been not hired for a job because your name sound black.if you are white have you ever been pulled over not doing a damn thing the only thing you did wrong was being black and that officer hadnt meant his stupid quota,how bout this get moved from your home so they can build better housing for white because the area is lucritive, if you are white and your people is locking up our people for selling what is being paid for we get up off our a.ss no matter what and work for ours. if your are white look at what yall will do for money i would never put my mom in a home 2,000 dollars a month. whites are ruthless that why its had for yall to live around us cause yall are wrong and yall know it.

we dont really care but yall are scared stiff off us you notice all of our past black leaders got k!lled i think by the CIA you know why cause they know if we ever pull together it over we are naturally smarter because we been on this earth longer man was made from the soil and what color is the soil over there either brown, dark brown, or black look out for me i will be the next black leader and if the government is watching like they always are because of my family past you aint going to k!ll me

Education is the key black people and i not talking about school if you feel me sit down and think about sh*t black people put 2 and 2 together

lets bring democracy to all these countries looks like democracy means war to me how the united states only back up white countries like isreal or britain cause they stick together blacks only in this country have a had problem with sticking together and im talking moms and dads one thing i can give to whites is they stick together through all the cheating or whatever for the most part look all the presidents i think cheated on there wives or vise versa and they do it for there kids i could keep going on and on but its pointless untill someone steps up and be a leader so fu*k it in the future i will take one
for the team

not all whites im from the north where my people can use thier brains
now im in the south and if you use your brain down here the whites get scared and this is a work at will state alabama so they will fire your a.ss

Last edited by Guyser302; 12-06-2006 at 06:17 PM..
 12-06-2006, 07:01 PM         #64
ghettoprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
furthest from the truth sadly...most all cases i've seen even if it's not said in a harmful way it gets a negative reaction if you're a white person. in america it's like this...if you aint white, you're black. mexicans etc adopt the black culture and they even act negative to a white person saying n*gga. there's alotta hate for white people. i'd say even more so then whites hating on blacks.

just for your info n*gga is same as NlGGER...just with a southern accent. so people who say n*gga are basically calling each other NlGGERS. the word should just be taken away altogether cuz all it does is keep racism alive more so. i wouldn't really mind it if people didn't get so uptight about white people using the word. those white people had nothing to do with slavery so please get over that and accept that they want to use it the way blacks use it.(in a friendly way) i can understand you getting mad at whites for saying NlGGER in a negative way but yall need to let go of the past cuz no white people had anything to do with it.

it's like black people want to have their own special word and that being n*gga. that's desrcrimination in itself. '' oh you can't use that word cuz ur not black'' it's funny how alot of black people racism to claim someone is a racist. black people are the ones claiming to f!ght saying skin color doesn't matter yet are the more racist ones constantly having double standards.(not all black people)

okay, well thats your opinion. being a black person, the few non-blacks that have said n*gga around me i know that they didn't mean anything by it. if a white boy grew up around all blacks, have all black friends, and lived that life, i'm sure his people don't care if he say n*gga. like i said, you can tell when a person is trying to get a reaction from you, be hurtful toward you, or just saying sh*t to p!ss you off when they say n*gga.

and yes n*gga and zzzzzz are two totally different words. if you don't think so, i'm sure nothing i say will change your mind, so why bother.
 12-06-2006, 07:31 PM         #65
chertmonger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can call me what ya like. I know who I am and where I'm go'n, so move bi*ch............get out tha way!!
 11 years ago '05        #66
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
jumpoff6684 on that real sh*t..
 11 years ago '06        #67
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Guyser302 said:
if you are white you dont know what me and my people or any other race is going through. if you are white have you ever been not hired for a job because your name sound black.if you are white have you ever been pulled over not doing a damn thing the only thing you did wrong was being black and that officer hadnt meant his stupid quota,how bout this get moved from your home so they can build better housing for white because the area is lucritive, if you are white and your people is locking up our people for selling what is being paid for we get up off our a.ss no matter what and work for ours. if your are white look at what yall will do for money i would never put my mom in a home 2,000 dollars a month. whites are ruthless that why its had for yall to live around us cause yall are wrong and yall know it.

we dont really care but yall are scared stiff off us you notice all of our past black leaders got k!lled i think by the CIA you know why cause they know if we ever pull together it over we are naturally smarter because we been on this earth longer man was made from the soil and what color is the soil over there either brown, dark brown, or black look out for me i will be the next black leader and if the government is watching like they always are because of my family past you aint going to k!ll me

Education is the key black people and i not talking about school if you feel me sit down and think about sh*t black people put 2 and 2 together

lets bring democracy to all these countries looks like democracy means war to me how the united states only back up white countries like isreal or britain cause they stick together blacks only in this country have a had problem with sticking together and im talking moms and dads one thing i can give to whites is they stick together through all the cheating or whatever for the most part look all the presidents i think cheated on there wives or vise versa and they do it for there kids i could keep going on and on but its pointless untill someone steps up and be a leader so fu*k it in the future i will take one
for the team

not all whites im from the north where my people can use thier brains
now im in the south and if you use your brain down here the whites get scared and this is a work at will state alabama so they will fire your a.ss

ok that was way off topic of me but...

you sound raised to hate white with over exagerrated remarks. you don't even sound like theres a chance you would look at the big picture. you talk with how you were raised. yea some of that stuff happens but not nearly as much as you make it out. i live in a predominately black city and they don't talk of such things. you sound like you got the script off will smith from the fresh prince of bel air.

have it in for us? so yall will hate any white person just because he's white because of some racism story you've heard on the news or maybe some little thing happened to you. newsflash it happens to everyone. racism against a black man shows up a 100 times more in the media then racism towards a white man would anyway.

if you are white and your people is locking up our people for selling what is being paid for we get up off our a.ss no matter what and work for ours.

are you talking about selling drugs?

whites are ruthless

yea all whites go out of their way waking up every morning thinking ''HMMM HOW CAN I PUT SOME MORE BLACK PEOPLE DOWN TODAY?'':rolleyes:

keeping racism alive aren't we....good job:rolleyes:

i'm not even sure if this is what you're talking about cuz your post is a little hard to understand at some points but man wasn't made from the soil dude....soil is DEAD BODIES AND THINGS ONCE LIVING. God created man. i don't want to turn this into a fact arguement cuz it'll seem racist. but what i'm just saying is you're wrong.

you're just a hypocrite.....you want racism gone and complain about it so much and make over dramatic posts on message boards about it yet you'll be the 1st to say a racist remark and have all these over dramatic beliefs. and alot of black people at least here in my city do think like you....they hate me cuz i'm white....simple as that. why don't you just face that you're a racist and a hypocrite. i think black people keep racism alive more then whites do. it's just you want to feel better then the whites. oh the white man holds me down blah blah bull.

the point i'm making is black people are racists. therefore hypocrites...not all but a lot. and to ''EDUCATE'' you...YOU DON'T f!ght RACISM WITH RACISM...what are you going to get out that? NOTHING....but racism. just like a couple dudes in here saying white people always mess things up. those are some racist black people....they are racist just cuz some whites are. blacks being racist>>>whites being racist. that's exactly why more white people might become racist just because you are even tho it's dumb to go against racism with your own racism. racism will always exist but black people need to tone down on the hate cuz it's just creating more negative feedback. most white people aren't out to get you. just let the racism go be with God and you'll be alright in the end. world would be a much better place if we all did that.
 11 years ago '04        #68
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
You Can't Ban The N Word
 11 years ago '06        #69
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
sooooo whaaaaaat!!
 11 years ago '06        #70
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 ghettoprincess said:
okay, well thats your opinion. being a black person, the few non-blacks that have said n*gga around me i know that they didn't mean anything by it. if a white boy grew up around all blacks, have all black friends, and lived that life, i'm sure his people don't care if he say n*gga. like i said, you can tell when a person is trying to get a reaction from you, be hurtful toward you, or just saying sh*t to p!ss you off when they say n*gga.

and yes n*gga and zzzzzz are two totally different words. if you don't think so, i'm sure nothing i say will change your mind, so why bother.

why does the white dude have to live a black life in order to say the word n*gga? what if a black dude grows up in a white neighborhood and says n*gga? are you gonna get mad at him? NO see...you're looking at skin color.

and yes technically it's the same word but yes it has adopted another meaning i understand that. i understand it as black people wanna have something of their own, something to make them feel a little more special. well if that's the case make it something more special the an old slave term. let's just be real...black people who get mad over a white person sayin n*gga are hypocrites. they see skin color yet wanna be the 1st one to complain about racism. you act as if your skin has to be black cuz of your history in order to say the word n*gga. there you go seeing skin color again because black people nowadays had nothing to do with black people in the slave days just the same as whites. people just look for excuses to be racist. i thought skin color didn't matter? i hear it preached all the time yet you wanna discriminate yourselves.

ps i have never seen one white person try to say n*gga to p!ss someone off. if they try to p!ss them off they are going to say zzzzzz.
 12-06-2006, 08:36 PM         #71
cdman03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya well if they dont allow whites to use it in there acts then i think its fair for blacks to also not use it
 11 years ago '05        #72
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 catchaBreath said:
E-40 is probably in a landfill somewhere...because he's GARBAGE.

true dat
 12-06-2006, 10:58 PM         #73
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only one that can see that it wasnt the fact that he used the word it was how he used it... and oh yeah the fact that he had a racist ouburst... cuz lets be real if he came out and was like "yo whea my n*ggas at" that sh*t woulda be mad funny cuz hes white... but he was like AHHHHH zzzzzzS AHHH and seemed to be possessed by the devil... BUT THEY FOCUSED ON THE WORD HE USED AND NOT THE ACTUAL ISSUE
 11 years ago '04        #74
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
this is funny, whatever happened to his "n*gga" clothing line?
 11 years ago '04        #75
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
ATTN: TO EVERY n*gga WHO SAYS n*gga ON BOXDEN, ALL YALL n*ggaS WILL BE BANNED AND EXILED INTO TOTAL zzzzzzDOM
 11 years ago '04        #76
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
damn shame...fu*k that...

Damon Wayans? fu*k The Laugh Factory...

Let's get a boycott going.
 11 years ago '06        #77
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
N
I
G
G
A
!
 11 years ago '04        #78
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 hardcopyhc said:
ATTN: TO EVERY n*gga WHO SAYS n*gga ON BOXDEN, ALL YALL n*ggaS WILL BE BANNED AND EXILED INTO TOTAL zzzzzzDOM
n*gga please!!!
 12-07-2006, 08:21 AM         #79
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
you dont know nothin about no e-40 hoe

I know enough that he's garbage and sounds like a cartoon character.
 12-07-2006, 08:22 AM         #80
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlyonesmoke said:
Slap yourself for that comment, Go listen to Joe Buddons!!!!

You know what???? It's not a coincidence that only Bay Area people support E40....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago