NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
if a black comic cant say that word, there will be no black comedy. i been to chocolate sundays at tha laugh factory and tha word is said like every 2 seconds.
 12-06-2006, 12:22 PM         #42
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wondering when slavery is going to re-begin back in full effect?
 12-06-2006, 12:45 PM         #43
CrackMp3z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettoprincess said:
u can tell from the way they say it and the context. in hs, i heard pr's and mexicans calling each other n*gga all the time. didn't bother me. and if you asked them, they'd say we were all people of color. point is you know when people are sincere or just trying to be hurtful or patronizing.

Its all about the tone of voice you use i guess, so many of my peers are black, im not black but they call me "n*gga" even and u can tell they mean it thru there voice, they say it with love. They even call me a "shreaded n*gga" lol because im brown lol.
 11 years ago '06        #44
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 ghettoprincess said:
u can tell from the way they say it and the context. in hs, i heard pr's and mexicans calling each other n*gga all the time. didn't bother me. and if you asked them, they'd say we were all people of color. point is you know when people are sincere or just trying to be hurtful or patronizing.
furthest from the truth sadly...most all cases i've seen even if it's not said in a harmful way it gets a negative reaction if you're a white person. in america it's like this...if you aint white, you're black. mexicans etc adopt the black culture and they even act negative to a white person saying n*gga. there's alotta hate for white people. i'd say even more so then whites hating on blacks.

just for your info n*gga is same as NlGGER...just with a southern accent. so people who say n*gga are basically calling each other NlGGERS. the word should just be taken away altogether cuz all it does is keep racism alive more so. i wouldn't really mind it if people didn't get so uptight about white people using the word. those white people had nothing to do with slavery so please get over that and accept that they want to use it the way blacks use it.(in a friendly way) i can understand you getting mad at whites for saying NlGGER in a negative way but yall need to let go of the past cuz no white people had anything to do with it.

it's like black people want to have their own special word and that being n*gga. that's desrcrimination in itself. '' oh you can't use that word cuz ur not black'' it's funny how alot of black people racism to claim someone is a racist. black people are the ones claiming to f!ght saying skin color doesn't matter yet are the more racist ones constantly having double standards.(not all black people)
 11 years ago '06        #45
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
i agree with jay..... word isnt so bad unless used for hate... its part of culture

Last edited by BTiZZLe; 12-06-2006 at 01:08 PM..
 12-06-2006, 01:11 PM         #46
REGULATOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How The Hell Is It That A Black Man Cant Use The Word Cuz Another Whiteman Used It?

sh*t IS HALF a.ss BACKWARDS

<-----------AGREES WIT JAY-Z
 11 years ago '04        #47
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
the word isn't banned universally, at's at this one comedy club in LA....While I don't agree with them banning the word, if they are going to do it, they should include ALL races. Otherwise they'd be practicing what they ban.
 11 years ago '06        #48
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
white folks are always fu*king sh*t up.
 11 years ago '06        #49
BTiZZLe 
space
space
honestly i think people should be proud of what race they are doesnt matter if you're black white or anything else....

if you don't agree just let me know.. words can change meanings over time.. many words have.. obviously 'zzzzzz' has 2... although it can still be used in disrespect..and i think getting mad about it just adds to the problem. .and especially when one race says its ok for us to say it but not anyone else..dont you think that one race would find it the most offensive and not throw it around in common speach?? word isnt the same it used to be.... were slaves calling eachother this???? i doubt it

what do you guys think?? just brainstorming a lil bit... holla back
 12-06-2006, 01:52 PM         #50
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LF crackin down hard
 12-06-2006, 02:15 PM         #51
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people are a fu*kin trip
 11 years ago '06        #52
BTiZZLe 
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
white people are a fu*kin trip
yeah they are.....but people should have their eyes on other things that white people are doing instead of looking at basic things like this..... register to vote and make your difference
 12-06-2006, 04:43 PM         #53
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come it isnt censored on here?
 12-06-2006, 05:08 PM         #54
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly its all about the fact that the n-word is a buzzword. if kramer had said "****" or "blackie" but kept the comment about the hanging and the fork up the a.ss it still would have been offensive. but instead of saying "hey we should ban RACIST speech" they said lets ban the single word which is unfair to black people who use it regularly as just another word. I mean its a big difference between sayin "my n*gga leroy got big lips" and "I WANNA HANG THAT zzzzzz LEROY WITH THE BIG LIPS" regardless of your color... nah mean
 12-06-2006, 05:19 PM         #55
YoungBoI119  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ 320$ not enuff
 12-06-2006, 05:40 PM         #56
danpatton420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Looks like people will now learn not to use the word....white OR black.
people will never ever stop using that word no matter what. to most people its a habit or an everyday word.
 11 years ago '04        #57
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
good stopping this ignorance needs to start somewhere.:applause:
 12-06-2006, 05:46 PM         #58
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did yall see his skit on the underground when the white people was sayin n*gga that sh*t was funny
 11 years ago '06        #59
rblivewire327 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 214 214
yeah thas type gay ...

n*ggaz can use the word
 11 years ago '06        #60
goranimalgang 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 0 0