Dec 6 - DAMON WAYANS banned from the Laugh Factory for using the N Word

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #26
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 7586 7586
 Mr AirRic said
i can kinda understand why some of u mad, but if they didnt ban him then the club would technically be racist too: banning one race for saying a word and not banning another race for saying the same word...its something they had to do or they could be sued for discrimination
basically..its only fair.

besides Damon Wayans is a clown i would expect him to do some sh*t like that

12 years ago '04        #27
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,817 | Props total: 1468 1468
How ar white people gonna tell me i cant say,n*gga?I mean white people banning themselves from using it is fine,but dont tell me sh*t!

12 years ago '05        #28
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
Damon was right for what he did, in the name of comic that is and well just my opinion. Let's be real, the word isn't going anywhere; whether it be n*gga or zzzzzz they're both going to exist b/c one can't exist w/o the other, it's the good & bad of the english language. Like Mr AirRic said, the club had to ban him or they're be labeled racist so they were just doing their job. I don't think this banning the word is gonna work b/c people still gonna use it b/c it's embedded in the American culture. I'd prefer not to hear anyone say n*gga or zzzzzz, especially someone who appears to be racist...but hell, it's times when I'll just be talkin to my boys, the convo get's hyped up and i'll be like "fukk that n*gga". i'm conditioned by it just like the rest of the black community and the only way I see that word not being used is when our kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kids were brought up w/o that word being used during all those generations I just went thru.

12 years ago '05        #29
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,314 | Props total: 8011 8011
lol BX gone ban it next

12-06-2006, 10:40 AM         #30
CrackMp3z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said
Ok so if a white person wants to "SHOW LOVE" and say "Wussup mah n*gga!?", is that still showing love? OR do you automatically pretend he said the other word "n1gger"......and take it as a slurr?

No no, went i quoted that concept, he was just stating the differences between how white people and black people use it, i remember watching it in a interview from him. He was stating how people over reacted to the word "n*gga", then he stated the differences between "n*gga" and "zzzzzz" or what his differences was.

In the sense man it right to use at all...

12 years ago '05        #31
TCV|m 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 226 226
 catchaBreath said
E-40 is probably in a landfill somewhere...because he's GARBAGE.

you dont know nothin about no e-40 hoe

12 years ago '04        #32
jumpoff6684 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$710 | Props total: 71 71
black people look at the word as we have overcome from zzzzzz to a n*gga. im haitian and my pops call all his friends "neg mwin" thats in my native creole. it is basically translates to "my n*gga" in english. haitians were the first free colony from slavery by the way.

a minority can't be racist. they can discriminate but cant be racist. minorities don't control most of the U. S., they can't stop your from getting a job, they can't give a less educated white man a better position than you as a minority who is better qualifed. this happens everyday to minorities in the u. s. if a minority sells a house that a white man wants to buy they get less money than if another white man lived in it. go to the bank to cash a check in a du -rag see how you get treated but your and attorney on his day off who wants to chill. even if your dressed up you still would get hassled it doesn't matter. this is sh*t im talking about. im tired of the hood pass. im the type of dude that wants to go where blacks aint wanted. i want a beverly hills pass.

thats why im going to college right now i have to f!ght im as a black man. #1 and 2 im haitian. our own blacks hate their own people. jamaican vs haitians, black american vs. haitians all day its crazy. my goal is to be a CPA AND ATTORNEY. i want to teach minorities how to spend their money wisely and invest instead of blowing it on the latest dunks or hoodies.you know theres a saying want to hide something from black man put it in book.... are you gonna be the next bad credit, felon, with 5 kids, and no education. most of you dude wont even read this post too much reading!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jumpoff6684; 12-06-2006 at 11:09 AM..

12 years ago '04        #33
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 17 17
they fined a n*gga for saying n*gga. HAHAHA , fu*k OUTTA HERE.

12 years ago '04        #34
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 7586 7586
white people usually use the word zzzzzz(s) not n*ggaz

12 years ago '04        #35
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,741 | Props total: 1459 1459
 catchaBreath said
E-40 is probably in a landfill somewhere...because he's GARBAGE.
Slap yourself for that comment, Go listen to Joe Buddons!!!!

12-06-2006, 10:54 AM         #36
superstarrky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont know who to act

12-06-2006, 10:59 AM         #37
ghettoprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said
Ok so if a white person wants to "SHOW LOVE" and say "Wussup mah n*gga!?", is that still showing love? OR do you automatically pretend he said the other word "n1gger"......and take it as a slurr?

u can tell from the way they say it and the context. in hs, i heard pr's and mexicans calling each other n*gga all the time. didn't bother me. and if you asked them, they'd say we were all people of color. point is you know when people are sincere or just trying to be hurtful or patronizing.

12 years ago '05        #38
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 8628 8628
 RIDEorSMURF said
I love the Wayans. Them dudes just don't care. That word isn't going anywhere, it's been around since America was born. However it's meaning can change, just like the meaning of many other words have changed throught the years.

Then
Crack = a structrual defect
Ass = A donkey
bi*ch = A female Dog
Balls = A toy to play with

The use of those words now would probably get me banned in any other context.

balls

12 years ago '05        #39
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$14,746 | Props total: 7687 7687
 DUNDUN said
smh.........

co-sign..............

12-06-2006, 11:26 AM         #40
pahyba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpoff6684 said
black people look at the word as we have overcome from zzzzzz to a n*gga. im haitian and my pops call all his friends "neg mwin" thats in my native creole. it is basically translates to "my n*gga" in english. haitians were the first free colony from slavery by the way.

a minority can't be racist. they can discriminate but cant be racist. minorities don't control most of the U. S., they can't stop your from getting a job, they can't give a less educated white man a better position than you as a minority who is better qualifed. this happens everyday to minorities in the u. s. if a minority sells a house that a white man wants to buy they get less money than if another white man lived in it. go to the bank to cash a check in a du -rag see how you get treated but your and attorney on his day off who wants to chill. even if your dressed up you still would get hassled it doesn't matter. this is sh*t im talking about. im tired of the hood pass. im the type of dude that wants to go where blacks aint wanted. i want a beverly hills pass.

thats why im going to college right now i have to f!ght im as a black man. #1 and 2 im haitian. our own blacks hate their own people. jamaican vs haitians, black american vs. haitians all day its crazy. my goal is to be a CPA AND ATTORNEY. i want to teach minorities how to spend their money wisely and invest instead of blowing it on the latest dunks or hoodies.you know theres a saying want to hide something from black man put it in book.... are you gonna be the next bad credit, felon, with 5 kids, and no education. most of you dude wont even read this post too much reading!!!!!!!!

Well said!!!

12 years ago '04        #41
JayR04 119 heat pts119
space
space
$11,617 | Props total: 8018 8018
if a black comic cant say that word, there will be no black comedy. i been to chocolate sundays at tha laugh factory and tha word is said like every 2 seconds.

12-06-2006, 12:22 PM         #42
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wondering when slavery is going to re-begin back in full effect?

12-06-2006, 12:45 PM         #43
CrackMp3z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettoprincess said
u can tell from the way they say it and the context. in hs, i heard pr's and mexicans calling each other n*gga all the time. didn't bother me. and if you asked them, they'd say we were all people of color. point is you know when people are sincere or just trying to be hurtful or patronizing.

Its all about the tone of voice you use i guess, so many of my peers are black, im not black but they call me "n*gga" even and u can tell they mean it thru there voice, they say it with love. They even call me a "shreaded n*gga" lol because im brown lol.

12 years ago '06        #44
991 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,024 | Props total: 1366 1366
 ghettoprincess said
furthest from the truth sadly...most all cases i've seen even if it's not said in a harmful way it gets a negative reaction if you're a white person. in america it's like this...if you aint white, you're black. mexicans etc adopt the black culture and they even act negative to a white person saying n*gga. there's alotta hate for white people. i'd say even more so then whites hating on blacks.

just for your info n*gga is same as NlGGER...just with a southern accent. so people who say n*gga are basically calling each other NlGGERS. the word should just be taken away altogether cuz all it does is keep racism alive more so. i wouldn't really mind it if people didn't get so uptight about white people using the word. those white people had nothing to do with slavery so please get over that and accept that they want to use it the way blacks use it.(in a friendly way) i can understand you getting mad at whites for saying NlGGER in a negative way but yall need to let go of the past cuz no white people had anything to do with it.

it's like black people want to have their own special word and that being n*gga. that's desrcrimination in itself. '' oh you can't use that word cuz ur not black'' it's funny how alot of black people racism to claim someone is a racist. black people are the ones claiming to f!ght saying skin color doesn't matter yet are the more racist ones constantly having double standards.(not all black people)

12 years ago '06        #45
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
i agree with jay..... word isnt so bad unless used for hate... its part of culture

Last edited by BTiZZLe; 12-06-2006 at 01:08 PM..

12-06-2006, 01:11 PM         #46
REGULATOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How The Hell Is It That A Black Man Cant Use The Word Cuz Another Whiteman Used It?

sh*t IS HALF a.ss BACKWARDS

<-----------AGREES WIT JAY-Z

12 years ago '04        #47
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
the word isn't banned universally, at's at this one comedy club in LA....While I don't agree with them banning the word, if they are going to do it, they should include ALL races. Otherwise they'd be practicing what they ban.

12 years ago '06        #48
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
honestly i think people should be proud of what race they are doesnt matter if you're black white or anything else....

if you don't agree just let me know.. words can change meanings over time.. many words have.. obviously 'zzzzzz' has 2... although it can still be used in disrespect..and i think getting mad about it just adds to the problem. .and especially when one race says its ok for us to say it but not anyone else..dont you think that one race would find it the most offensive and not throw it around in common speach?? word isnt the same it used to be.... were slaves calling eachother this???? i doubt it

what do you guys think?? just brainstorming a lil bit... holla back

12-06-2006, 01:52 PM         #49
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LF crackin down hard

12-06-2006, 02:15 PM         #50
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people are a fu*kin trip

Home      

most viewed right now
+108online now  52
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
225 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+40online now  37
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
132 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+94online now  36
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
The Ghost Of Yummy Murder In Chicago Documentary
35 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Dec 10 - Verizon says 10,000 employees have accepted its buyout offer
96 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jada Pinkett-Smith used to send 2Pac Pictures In Lingerie While He Was In Prison
77 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  9
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy