Dec 6 - DAMON WAYANS banned from the Laugh Factory for using the N Word

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 10:17 AM         #21
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrackMp3z said:
Goes back to what pac used to say,

differences between n*gga and zzzzzz

n*gga = like your brother, you showin love - "Whats up mah n*gga"
zzzzzz = do i look like a slave, thats slave type sh*t and cant be put up with! - "Yo zzzzzz"

Ok so if a white person wants to "SHOW LOVE" and say "Wussup mah n*gga!?", is that still showing love? OR do you automatically pretend he said the other word "n1gger"......and take it as a slurr?
 11 years ago '04        #22
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
i can kinda understand why some of u mad, but if they didnt ban him then the club would technically be racist too: banning one race for saying a word and not banning another race for saying the same word...its something they had to do or they could be sued for discrimination
 12-06-2006, 10:23 AM         #23
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn... thats some crazy shiet
 11 years ago '04        #24
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Fucc that that's bullsh*t
 11 years ago '06        #25
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
no biggie
 11 years ago '04        #26
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
 Mr AirRic said:
i can kinda understand why some of u mad, but if they didnt ban him then the club would technically be racist too: banning one race for saying a word and not banning another race for saying the same word...its something they had to do or they could be sued for discrimination
basically..its only fair.

besides Damon Wayans is a clown i would expect him to do some sh*t like that
 11 years ago '04        #27
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
How ar white people gonna tell me i cant say,n*gga?I mean white people banning themselves from using it is fine,but dont tell me sh*t!
 11 years ago '05        #28
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
Damon was right for what he did, in the name of comic that is and well just my opinion. Let's be real, the word isn't going anywhere; whether it be n*gga or zzzzzz they're both going to exist b/c one can't exist w/o the other, it's the good & bad of the english language. Like Mr AirRic said, the club had to ban him or they're be labeled racist so they were just doing their job. I don't think this banning the word is gonna work b/c people still gonna use it b/c it's embedded in the American culture. I'd prefer not to hear anyone say n*gga or zzzzzz, especially someone who appears to be racist...but hell, it's times when I'll just be talkin to my boys, the convo get's hyped up and i'll be like "fukk that n*gga". i'm conditioned by it just like the rest of the black community and the only way I see that word not being used is when our kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kid's kids were brought up w/o that word being used during all those generations I just went thru.
 11 years ago '05        #29
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
lol BX gone ban it next
 12-06-2006, 10:40 AM         #30
CrackMp3z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Ok so if a white person wants to "SHOW LOVE" and say "Wussup mah n*gga!?", is that still showing love? OR do you automatically pretend he said the other word "n1gger"......and take it as a slurr?

No no, went i quoted that concept, he was just stating the differences between how white people and black people use it, i remember watching it in a interview from him. He was stating how people over reacted to the word "n*gga", then he stated the differences between "n*gga" and "zzzzzz" or what his differences was.

In the sense man it right to use at all...
 11 years ago '05        #31
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 catchaBreath said:
E-40 is probably in a landfill somewhere...because he's GARBAGE.

you dont know nothin about no e-40 hoe
 11 years ago '04        #32
jumpoff6684 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 51 51
black people look at the word as we have overcome from zzzzzz to a n*gga. im haitian and my pops call all his friends "neg mwin" thats in my native creole. it is basically translates to "my n*gga" in english. haitians were the first free colony from slavery by the way.

a minority can't be racist. they can discriminate but cant be racist. minorities don't control most of the U. S., they can't stop your from getting a job, they can't give a less educated white man a better position than you as a minority who is better qualifed. this happens everyday to minorities in the u. s. if a minority sells a house that a white man wants to buy they get less money than if another white man lived in it. go to the bank to cash a check in a du -rag see how you get treated but your and attorney on his day off who wants to chill. even if your dressed up you still would get hassled it doesn't matter. this is sh*t im talking about. im tired of the hood pass. im the type of dude that wants to go where blacks aint wanted. i want a beverly hills pass.

thats why im going to college right now i have to f!ght im as a black man. #1 and 2 im haitian. our own blacks hate their own people. jamaican vs haitians, black american vs. haitians all day its crazy. my goal is to be a CPA AND ATTORNEY. i want to teach minorities how to spend their money wisely and invest instead of blowing it on the latest dunks or hoodies.you know theres a saying want to hide something from black man put it in book.... are you gonna be the next bad credit, felon, with 5 kids, and no education. most of you dude wont even read this post too much reading!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jumpoff6684; 12-06-2006 at 11:09 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #33
K1DWONDER 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 4 4
they fined a n*gga for saying n*gga. HAHAHA , fu*k OUTTA HERE.
 11 years ago '04        #34
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
white people usually use the word zzzzzz(s) not n*ggaz
 11 years ago '04        #35
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 733 733
 catchaBreath said:
E-40 is probably in a landfill somewhere...because he's GARBAGE.
Slap yourself for that comment, Go listen to Joe Buddons!!!!
 12-06-2006, 10:54 AM         #36
superstarrky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont know who to act
 12-06-2006, 10:59 AM         #37
ghettoprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:

u can tell from the way they say it and the context. in hs, i heard pr's and mexicans calling each other n*gga all the time. didn't bother me. and if you asked them, they'd say we were all people of color. point is you know when people are sincere or just trying to be hurtful or patronizing.
 11 years ago '05        #38
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
 RIDEorSMURF said:
I love the Wayans. Them dudes just don't care. That word isn't going anywhere, it's been around since America was born. However it's meaning can change, just like the meaning of many other words have changed throught the years.

Then
Crack = a structrual defect
Ass = A donkey
bi*ch = A female Dog
Balls = A toy to play with

The use of those words now would probably get me banned in any other context.

balls
 11 years ago '05        #39
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
 DUNDUN said:
smh.........

co-sign..............
 12-06-2006, 11:26 AM         #40
pahyba  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpoff6684 said:
black people look at the word as we have overcome from zzzzzz to a n*gga. im haitian and my pops call all his friends "neg mwin" thats in my native creole. it is basically translates to "my n*gga" in english. haitians were the first free colony from slavery by the way.

a minority can't be racist. they can discriminate but cant be racist. minorities don't control most of the U. S., they can't stop your from getting a job, they can't give a less educated white man a better position than you as a minority who is better qualifed. this happens everyday to minorities in the u. s. if a minority sells a house that a white man wants to buy they get less money than if another white man lived in it. go to the bank to cash a check in a du -rag see how you get treated but your and attorney on his day off who wants to chill. even if your dressed up you still would get hassled it doesn't matter. this is sh*t im talking about. im tired of the hood pass. im the type of dude that wants to go where blacks aint wanted. i want a beverly hills pass.

thats why im going to college right now i have to f!ght im as a black man. #1 and 2 im haitian. our own blacks hate their own people. jamaican vs haitians, black american vs. haitians all day its crazy. my goal is to be a CPA AND ATTORNEY. i want to teach minorities how to spend their money wisely and invest instead of blowing it on the latest dunks or hoodies.you know theres a saying want to hide something from black man put it in book.... are you gonna be the next bad credit, felon, with 5 kids, and no education. most of you dude wont even read this post too much reading!!!!!!!!

Well said!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago