Show Your Bling (real Sh*t) Pt. 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 SK Ruination said:
Everybody arguing about investments, what people should do with they money, hating...laughing...giggling..

posts pics of your jewlery or don't post at all.
ok...so wheres yours?
 12-07-2006, 11:38 AM         #82
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reck 187 said:
isnt 24k after 18k?i could be wrong tho but never knew there was a 22k

Yeah it's a 22k gold.
 12-07-2006, 02:14 PM         #83
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Okay.Player said:
Cool you be on BX like this. I knew who you were. Makes you seem like a real person that you here on BX with us just talking about some real life sh*t. Alot of people feel like cats in nice positions are on a nother level. Props to you
yea im a internet/muzik junkie like the rest of ya'll. ya kno.. lol
 12-07-2006, 02:21 PM         #84
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
True. When I was younger...I wanted White Gold because it could pass as Platinum...

But I grew to love the yellow gold...IT has an understated elegance...

You know, it shows wealth and sophistication without being all flashy and conspicuous.
exactly.....
 12-07-2006, 03:08 PM         #85
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last time i check the price of gold hasn't crashed
Actually, the price of gold was down in the dumps only a few years ago. SMH @ people who say jewelry is a good investment. It can easily be lost, damaged, or stolen, and a return on investment as far as resale value goes is far from certain. Owning your own property is good for credit and tax purposes, and if you're renting it out, you'll have a steady flow of income coming in every month that you'd never have with jewelry or the stock market.
 12-07-2006, 03:38 PM         #86
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the feedback, I just never liked yellow gold, it may sound weird but it didnt compliment my skin tone to well, but white gold I love, I dono, there is just somethin about it

ANd the Affiliates piece is crazy...the cross is hot too!!
 11 years ago '04        #87
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Get stocks n bonds........

kanichiwaa bi*ches....

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 12-07-2006 at 03:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #88
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 Eiy-Kyu said:
Actually, the price of gold was down in the dumps only a few years ago. SMH @ people who say jewelry is a good investment. It can easily be lost, damaged, or stolen, and a return on investment as far as resale value goes is far from certain. Owning your own property is good for credit and tax purposes, and if you're renting it out, you'll have a steady flow of income coming in every month that you'd never have with jewelry or the stock market.
First off there is catch to renting property...Ya'll cats need to quite comming in here telling people "housing is the way to go"...fu*k REAL ESTATE!! (Haha naw im trying to do that myself)
First off tho bruh if your heart is NOT into Real Estate you WILL NOT MAKE MONEY...you will be wasting time..(That's with any side hustle tho)

Real Estate is no where near as easy as you like to make it sound...Do you own rental property my man? If you do ,then you know about having money on the side for emergency repairs.. (Not Cheap)
you also know about people NOT paying there rent and YOU being stuck with the bag...It happens all the time...(Haha not cheap)
You also know about people destroying your property...yeah you can have them locked by a rental agreement and contract but if that cat doesn't pay...guess what? YOU gotta pay money to go to court..YOU are also stuck with the bill because if they don't pay then ..hell they don't pay..some insurance will pick it up but that's even MORE money out of YOUR pocket...(DEFINITELY not cheap)
You also have to keep up with your taxes...on ALL your properties..or a vulture a.ss n*gga like me may just hit the courts and SWOOP ya jaint from right up under you (No....I wouldn't consider doing that to anyone at all haha)

You have to have a good head and a buisness sense about you with any extra income.
People can make money off of jewlery.... quit acting like it can't be done..people have been doing it for YEARS. Real Estate itself is not as stable as you make it sound..Or did you miss out on all the people who jumped ship and tried to "cash in" on "flipping property" and renting it out? I know you didn't you seemed a bit to informed to not know that...

Those folks didn't know what they were doing (Or took a chance...can't blame them)and the market after a while was no where near as plush as it was and people had to take losses and didn't make out as good as they thought they would have...

Only reason im even saying this is because I've noticed you come in EVERY thread about money,or jewels or whatever and just get to throwin around the old" You guys are stupid for throwing around your money"

If you haven't noticed EVERY n*gga in here who has posted some SERIOUS jewelry ..Isn't exactly working on your "average" income...So your comments are starting to come off more as "annoying and hating" than informing...

Now don't get me wrong, YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH....Lord knows there are people who are dying and trying too hard to floss..You hit the nail on the head earlier about the fake diamonds...alotta people didn't know that..But that all comes with knowledge and bother to do this little annoying thing called "research"...
Some of us do that duke and we got our sh*t together...

All im saying is, let us enjoy our thread on the things we hustle and work to get our money and spend it on...that's all
 11 years ago '06        #89
kangkong 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
 word_a_mowf said:
while you clowns spend money on useless jewelley pieces...

I have 2 cars and a 4 bedroom, $560,000 house that will be paid off in the next 5-7 years....

but keep "flossin'"...
it's their money so let them do what they want, 5-10 yrs from now their ice cost the same as when they bought it, on the other hand, your house will have appreciated in value. people have different priorities in life.
 12-07-2006, 06:40 PM         #90
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kangkong said:
it's their money so let them do what they want, 5-10 yrs from now their ice cost the same as when they bought it, on the other hand, your house will have appreciated in value. people have different priorities in life.
RIGHT!!!!!!:applause:
 12-07-2006, 07:17 PM         #91
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im getting a gold chain with a gold piece, no diamonds because honestly its not my style and the piece aint gonna be that big. people get jewlery because they want to show off not because they actually like the sh*t, thats a bad investment. why get something if your not gonna be happy with it? dumb bi*ches
 12-07-2006, 07:24 PM         #92
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i need is one sick a.ss chain. iono what yet. gotta wait til im older too
 11 years ago '05        #93
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 Okay.Player said:
Cool you be on BX like this. I knew who you were. Makes you seem like a real person that you here on BX with us just talking about some real life sh*t. Alot of people feel like cats in nice positions are on a nother level. Props to you
like a real person shawdy..everybody else is fake
 11 years ago '04        #94
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Reck 187 said:
isnt 24k after 18k?i could be wrong tho but never knew there was a 22k
24k is the highest quality of gold...Almost entirely pure. But soft.

22k is underneath that and so is 18k. I don't like anything under 18k.

In Australia, I've seen a 9k.

10k is cheap as hell and only really like 40% pure gold.

14k next to 24k looks like sh*t...
 11 years ago '05        #95
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 hustleinc.com said:
like a real person shawdy..everybody else is fake
like the lil ni66ah is hov
 12-07-2006, 08:02 PM         #96
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off tho bruh if your heart is NOT into Real Estate you WILL NOT MAKE MONEY...you will be wasting time..
You won't succeed at anything if you're heart's not in it. I don't own any rental property since I don't have the money to get started, but a close friend of mine does, and it's been a great investment for her. Yes, it can be a lot of work, but then again, people rarely ever make money by doing nothing; you gotta work for it. If you buy a good property in a good neighborhood, and work hard to attract the right kind of tenants, then it'll be smooth sailing. There's always some amount of risk, but less so than if you were starting a business or investing. The return on investment can be really great, it's a stable source of income, and real estate isn't as susceptible to the kind of volatility that you see on the stock market.

Last edited by Eiy-Kyu; 12-10-2006 at 02:10 AM..
 12-07-2006, 10:25 PM         #97
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggest Thread In A Long Time Over Here Huh
 11 years ago '06        #98
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 378 378
 CrunkPopeye2 said:

[pic - click to view]

I would actually wear that watch.
 11 years ago '06        #99
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 S said:
If you know what you're doing, then jewelry is not a better investment than the stock market.
I have about a hundred 2006 American Buffalo Gold Proof One Ounce Coins I was thinking about cashing out and investing. What should I invest in if I was creating an aggressive portfolio?
 11 years ago '06        #100
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
First off there is catch to renting property...Ya'll cats need to quite comming in here telling people "housing is the way to go"...fu*k REAL ESTATE!! (Haha naw im trying to do that myself)
First off tho bruh if your heart is NOT into Real Estate you WILL NOT MAKE MONEY...you will be wasting time..(That's with any side hustle tho)

Real Estate is no where near as easy as you like to make it sound...Do you own rental property my man? If you do ,then you know about having money on the side for emergency repairs.. (Not Cheap)
you also know about people NOT paying there rent and YOU being stuck with the bag...It happens all the time...(Haha not cheap)
You also know about people destroying your property...yeah you can have them locked by a rental agreement and contract but if that cat doesn't pay...guess what? YOU gotta pay money to go to court..YOU are also stuck with the bill because if they don't pay then ..hell they don't pay..some insurance will pick it up but that's even MORE money out of YOUR pocket...(DEFINITELY not cheap)
You also have to keep up with your taxes...on ALL your properties..or a vulture a.ss n*gga like me may just hit the courts and SWOOP ya jaint from right up under you (No....I wouldn't consider doing that to anyone at all haha)

You have to have a good head and a buisness sense about you with any extra income.
People can make money off of jewlery.... quit acting like it can't be done..people have been doing it for YEARS. Real Estate itself is not as stable as you make it sound..Or did you miss out on all the people who jumped ship and tried to "cash in" on "flipping property" and renting it out? I know you didn't you seemed a bit to informed to not know that...

Those folks didn't know what they were doing (Or took a chance...can't blame them)and the market after a while was no where near as plush as it was and people had to take losses and didn't make out as good as they thought they would have...

Only reason im even saying this is because I've noticed you come in EVERY thread about money,or jewels or whatever and just get to throwin around the old" You guys are stupid for throwing around your money"

If you haven't noticed EVERY n*gga in here who has posted some SERIOUS jewelry ..Isn't exactly working on your "average" income...So your comments are starting to come off more as "annoying and hating" than informing...

Now don't get me wrong, YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH....Lord knows there are people who are dying and trying too hard to floss..You hit the nail on the head earlier about the fake diamonds...alotta people didn't know that..But that all comes with knowledge and bother to do this little annoying thing called "research"...
Some of us do that duke and we got our sh*t together...

All im saying is, let us enjoy our thread on the things we hustle and work to get our money and spend it on...that's all

Concerning rental properties why not get a property manager to handle your day to date, rent to low income familes since the majority of the funds is guaranteed and hire a decent accountant?

A lot of people were fu*ked over because they bought the housing using an ARM and now their monthly payment has more than doubled. The government even used ARMs to purchase land so that contributed to that burp in the market.

If you have any advice concerning the wholesale diamond business I would be more than appreciative. I would like to get involved in that aspect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy