Show Your Bling (real Sh*t) Pt. 2

most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
259 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
^^^
No One asked you to post pics bruh
And no one said that said your car was an investment
You just said you don't see how people can throw away money on jewels and you bought a car AND 22's ... Your in the same boat as us

And I guarentee there are just as many n*ggas buying cars and NOT getting them insured as there are people not insuring there jewlery..

Im just saying your in the same boat as everyone else...you just don't like jewels...No difference.
 12-07-2006, 02:20 AM         #62
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tcap said:
@Hydro, its white gold, not silver, the diamonds were just set pretty weakly is all, and glass chips? not even close

@screwston, real talk from a real dude, but thanks on the compliment, not sure of the length but it rests right above my stomach
i was just fu*kin wit you, u need a better jeweler tho thats bullsh*t if ya diamonds pop out
 12-07-2006, 02:23 AM         #63
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o yea and that cross is fire tho Tcap....me personally i like yellow gold better because u can tell its gold feel me, a white gold chain some people might think its silver, not that it matters i just think yellow gold is classic and looks clean
 11 years ago '04        #64
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 S said:
If you know what you're doing, then jewelry is not a better investment than the stock market.

Thanks for correcting me...I didn't know..

I remember in my Business Textbook, it said that Real Estate, Bonds, and Gold were the best things to hedge inflation.

My fault for posting false info.
 11 years ago '04        #65
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 hydro187 said:
o yea and that cross is fire tho Tcap....me personally i like yellow gold better because u can tell its gold feel me, a white gold chain some people might think its silver, not that it matters i just think yellow gold is classic and looks clean

True. When I was younger...I wanted White Gold because it could pass as Platinum...

But I grew to love the yellow gold...IT has an understated elegance...

You know, it shows wealth and sophistication without being all flashy and conspicuous.
 11 years ago '04        #66
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
sh*t man I always loved yellow gold..white is cool but man the yellow has always gotten me....Next year or maybe year I might got for 22k chain...the one I got in that pic is 18k...the 22k has a "deeper" gold look to it...like theres a reddish-orange in it.
 12-07-2006, 03:43 AM         #67
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see more b*tchin than pictures in this thread, I was lookin for some inspiration to get my grind on harder.
 11 years ago '05        #68
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
 SHATEKBEATS said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:D

BY THE WAY THE WATCH IS A JACOB....:wow:
Cool you be on BX like this. I knew who you were. Makes you seem like a real person that you here on BX with us just talking about some real life sh*t. Alot of people feel like cats in nice positions are on a nother level. Props to you
 11 years ago '04        #69
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
People hatin on the jewls that be bi*chin saying "uhhhhhh i got a 4 bedroom house thats 500,000 n sh*t, your wasting money"... THE fu*k HOMEBOY U NEED 4 BEDROOMS AINT GON HAVE NO KIDS N sh*t...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I aint rakin at a n*gga im just sayin, as long you aint trickin on hoes or throwin your money out the window do the fu*k you want wit your money god damnit......... And you muhfu*kas that be hatin on a n*gga GOOD we need n*ggas like you, you keep my inspiration goin and you keep the economy goin aswell.........
 12-07-2006, 05:43 AM         #70
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
People hatin on the jewls that be bi*chin saying "uhhhhhh i got a 4 bedroom house thats 500,000 n sh*t, your wasting money"... THE fu*k HOMEBOY U NEED 4 BEDROOMS AINT GON HAVE NO KIDS N sh*t...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I aint rakin at a n*gga im just sayin, as long you aint trickin on hoes or throwin your money out the window do the fu*k you want wit your money god damnit......... And you muhfu*kas that be hatin on a n*gga GOOD we need n*ggas like you, you keep my inspiration goin and you keep the economy goin aswell.........

How do you know he doesn't have kids.

And anyway housing prices are rising everywhere. So it is a better investment when you can buy a home for 200k and have it worth 500k in ten years.
 11 years ago '04        #71
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
baaaaaaallin
 12-07-2006, 06:57 AM         #72
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
How do you know he doesn't have kids.

And anyway housing prices are rising everywhere. So it is a better investment when you can buy a home for 200k and have it worth 500k in ten years.
Housing price arent rising everywhere.. ever heard of the housing bubble.. its about to pop!
 11 years ago '05        #73
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Somebody always gotta hate when they see someone with something they dont have. Then they turn around and say "yo you should invest your money that's a waste of money"
 12-07-2006, 08:04 AM         #74
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said:
Housing price arent rising everywhere.. ever heard of the housing bubble.. its about to pop!

we'll see
 12-07-2006, 09:14 AM         #75
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody arguing about investments, what people should do with they money, hating...laughing...giggling..

posts pics of your jewlery or don't post at all.
 12-07-2006, 09:25 AM         #76
AffiliatedEnt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres some pics of my sh*t

[pic - click to view]

AFFILIATED CHAIN COST WAS OVER 80GRAND

[pic - click to view]

Chain By Jacob, Watch By Jacob

and heres the NEW CHAIN im getting made

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #77
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
damn, either you guys just signed some serious heat or your movin some serious heat j/k

sh*t's real nice
 12-07-2006, 10:20 AM         #78
AffiliatedEnt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i run an indie record company with 3 major releases out distributed worldwide, plus i manage 2 artists signed to major labels

this year ive made 250gs+ in the music business

so yea we doing good
 12-07-2006, 10:21 AM         #79
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DJ Drama Aphilliates is gonna be mad at you...

I GANGSTA GRILL EM
 11 years ago '04        #80
Reck 187 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
 Cutty Olds said:
sh*t man I always loved yellow gold..white is cool but man the yellow has always gotten me....Next year or maybe year I might got for 22k chain...the one I got in that pic is 18k...the 22k has a "deeper" gold look to it...like theres a reddish-orange in it.
isnt 24k after 18k?i could be wrong tho but never knew there was a 22k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
185 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside New Allegations Arise On Russell Simmons This Time 3 Women Are Accusi..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy