most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 06:02 PM         #41
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some ppl are idiots...quit fu*kin hatin...how do u know if they have a house or not? and why are u so in need to give two sh*ts about what they spend they money on?

they make the money and they spend the money...stop all the 'get a house' bullsh*t...and all yall idiots talkin bout yall's houses n sh*t, where the pics at bi*ches? if u can afford a $500,000+ crib than u can afford a fu*kin camera...so post pics or yall are just sum hatin bi*ch a.ss liars...fu*k outta here...

ayo tcap..that chain is sick man...how long is it?
 12-06-2006, 06:14 PM         #42
7*4GD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
some ppl are idiots...quit fu*kin hatin...how do u know if they have a house or not? and why are u so in need to give two sh*ts about what they spend they money on?

they make the money and they spend the money...stop all the 'get a house' bullsh*t...and all yall idiots talkin bout yall's houses n sh*t, where the pics at bi*ches? if u can afford a $500,000+ crib than u can afford a fu*kin camera...so post pics or yall are just sum hatin bi*ch a.ss liars...fu*k outta here...

ayo tcap..that chain is sick man...how long is it?
Real talk.
 12-06-2006, 06:31 PM         #43
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Take that money you're wasting on jewelry, and spend it on buying rental properties. That's pretty much the only safe investment out there, you'll always make money from it, and almost without exception, it will only appreciate in value over time. It's a far safer venture than investing in the stock market or gold.
 12-06-2006, 06:34 PM         #44
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nows the time to invest in gold the value is going up
 12-06-2006, 06:51 PM         #45
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Hydro, its white gold, not silver, the diamonds were just set pretty weakly is all, and glass chips? not even close

@screwston, real talk from a real dude, but thanks on the compliment, not sure of the length but it rests right above my stomach
 11 years ago '04        #46
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 word_a_mowf said:
while you clowns spend money on useless jewelley pieces...

I have 2 cars and a 4 bedroom, $560,000 house that will be paid off in the next 5-7 years....

but keep "flossin'"...

Sure you do n*gga...And by the way, with real estate prices going the way they are...560,000 doesn't impress....It doesn't matter how many rooms son...Qhat's the square footage? Exactly.
 11 years ago '04        #47
Floeji 
space
space
 Eiy-Kyu said:
Don't feel too bad about not having diamonds; most of the stuff you see rappers showing off is zirconium. People buy their synthetic diamonds to go with their synthetic lives.

No. I think they might be slightly more conscious than that....

n*ggaz that want to appear "ballin" will get Moissanites or Swarovski Crystals.
 11 years ago '04        #48
Floeji 
space
space
sh*t. I'm 19 and I only wear 24k gold.

I'm in college and sh*t but i manage to pick up something nice for my b-day or christmas if i have the money...

I understand if you still live in Section 8 and you spend all your money on jewelery...that's stupid....

But if n*ggaz have the means to floss...fu*k it...show off...make n*ggaz hate.

And yes. When I'm an old man, I will still be rocking gold and diamonds. Hard. And god forbid, if I ever fall on hard times, I can sell my gold on the International market...

Jewelery is a good investment...slightly better than the stock market.
 11 years ago '04        #49
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
If you know what you're doing, then jewelry is not a better investment than the stock market.
 12-06-2006, 08:35 PM         #50
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^very true^^

If your lookin to make money, real estate and the stock market is the way to go, but like you said, you GOT TO know wat your doin
 12-06-2006, 08:42 PM         #51
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mo pics...wheres the ballers on here? only seen 2 so far i think,but they were both DAMN!
 12-06-2006, 09:35 PM         #52
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I picked this up when I went back to New Orleans in the summer, its the only "iced out" thing I have right now cause I'm in the middle of redoing my collection I got rid of all my old sh*t I had like 5 rings and 4 bracelets but I sold them all back to the jeweler cause I never wear them, really I'm done with all this name brand bullsh*t though I'll rock ice n sh*t but when it comes to watches I don't care if its a replica, paying $55 for a replica breitling >>>> paying $15 000 for the same one, I also have a Cash Money piece but I hit it off my friends car door and the bail snapped and the piece hit the ground, a diamond fell out, so I'm getting it sent off to be repaired

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BlockBurner226; 12-06-2006 at 09:37 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #53
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 Santoro said:
I just don't get cats and jewelry. I got a Charger on 22's. The 22's are my jewelry I guess. And I got a 200,000 dollar condo. I ain't full time balling, but I'm doing good for 24. I just don't see the point of wasting money on sh*t that can be stolen, lost or misplaced very easily.
I can burn your house
Jack your car and strip them 22's
You can wreck your car being drunk

You make money to spend it...Why is it a waste...
jewlery HAS value

Whats the resale of your Charger on 22's?...See what im saying..you got what you wanted right? So we all happy ya know what im saying?

And n*gga where the hell you live at to spend 200 g's on a condo?
You must stay in D.C. or something...damn I feel for ya'll cats up there!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-06-2006 at 09:52 PM..
 12-06-2006, 09:52 PM         #54
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eiy-Kyu said:
Take that money you're wasting on jewelry, and spend it on buying rental properties. That's pretty much the only safe investment out there, you'll always make money from it, and almost without exception, it will only appreciate in value over time. It's a far safer venture than investing in the stock market or gold.
last time i check the price of gold hasn't crashed
 12-06-2006, 09:54 PM         #55
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice piece blockburner!!

@cutty, I hear that, Chargers (well almost any American car) loose more than half the value in the first year
 11 years ago '04        #56
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
Old a.ss Pics but I will post new ones with the f!ghting Illini Chief Head Piece in a couple days!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12-06-2006, 09:54 PM         #57
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every car loses value unless its vintage....as soon as you pull a phantom out the dealership it loses 10%
 11 years ago '04        #58
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
Holy sh*t those are fu*king huge......my bad ya'll!!
 11 years ago '05        #59
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 Santoro said:
I just don't get cats and jewelry. I got a Charger on 22's. The 22's are my jewelry I guess. And I got a 200,000 dollar condo. I ain't full time balling, but I'm doing good for 24. I just don't see the point of wasting money on sh*t that can be stolen, lost or misplaced very easily.

your charger, it's 22s and your condo can ALSO be stolen.. bet that
 11 years ago '05        #60
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Lol. How the fu*k can my condo be stolen? Their are so many misconceptions here. I never said buying cars is a good investment. Buying houses however is. Of course anything can be stolen, but I have full insurance on everything, most n*ggas don't have insurance on their jewels because they don't think it could happen. I've posted pictures of my car before. I'm not going to take pictures of my house because I just don't give that much of a fu*k. I was never hating. I just didn't understand it. Same as mawfu*kas buying 1000 dollar outfits, riding on the bus or they broke as fu*k. Two many young dumb fu*ks thing they can "ball" like their favorite rappers and end up in serious debt.

Last edited by Santoro; 12-06-2006 at 10:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago