Show Your Bling (real Sh*t) Pt. 2

most viewed right now
+96  127
53 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-06-2006, 08:42 PM         #51
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mo pics...wheres the ballers on here? only seen 2 so far i think,but they were both DAMN!

12-06-2006, 09:35 PM         #52
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I picked this up when I went back to New Orleans in the summer, its the only "iced out" thing I have right now cause I'm in the middle of redoing my collection I got rid of all my old sh*t I had like 5 rings and 4 bracelets but I sold them all back to the jeweler cause I never wear them, really I'm done with all this name brand bullsh*t though I'll rock ice n sh*t but when it comes to watches I don't care if its a replica, paying $55 for a replica breitling >>>> paying $15 000 for the same one, I also have a Cash Money piece but I hit it off my friends car door and the bail snapped and the piece hit the ground, a diamond fell out, so I'm getting it sent off to be repaired

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BlockBurner226; 12-06-2006 at 09:37 PM..

12 years ago '04        #53
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,596 | Props total: 8653 8653
 Santoro said
I just don't get cats and jewelry. I got a Charger on 22's. The 22's are my jewelry I guess. And I got a 200,000 dollar condo. I ain't full time balling, but I'm doing good for 24. I just don't see the point of wasting money on sh*t that can be stolen, lost or misplaced very easily.
I can burn your house
Jack your car and strip them 22's
You can wreck your car being drunk

You make money to spend it...Why is it a waste...
jewlery HAS value

Whats the resale of your Charger on 22's?...See what im saying..you got what you wanted right? So we all happy ya know what im saying?

And n*gga where the hell you live at to spend 200 g's on a condo?
You must stay in D.C. or something...damn I feel for ya'll cats up there!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-06-2006 at 09:52 PM..

12-06-2006, 09:52 PM         #54
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eiy-Kyu said
Take that money you're wasting on jewelry, and spend it on buying rental properties. That's pretty much the only safe investment out there, you'll always make money from it, and almost without exception, it will only appreciate in value over time. It's a far safer venture than investing in the stock market or gold.
last time i check the price of gold hasn't crashed

12-06-2006, 09:54 PM         #55
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice piece blockburner!!

@cutty, I hear that, Chargers (well almost any American car) loose more than half the value in the first year

12 years ago '04        #56
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
Old a.ss Pics but I will post new ones with the f!ghting Illini Chief Head Piece in a couple days!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12-06-2006, 09:54 PM         #57
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every car loses value unless its vintage....as soon as you pull a phantom out the dealership it loses 10%

12 years ago '04        #58
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
Holy sh*t those are fu*king huge......my bad ya'll!!

12 years ago '05        #59
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,919 | Props total: 3283 3283
 Santoro said
I just don't get cats and jewelry. I got a Charger on 22's. The 22's are my jewelry I guess. And I got a 200,000 dollar condo. I ain't full time balling, but I'm doing good for 24. I just don't see the point of wasting money on sh*t that can be stolen, lost or misplaced very easily.

your charger, it's 22s and your condo can ALSO be stolen.. bet that

12 years ago '05        #60
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
Lol. How the fu*k can my condo be stolen? Their are so many misconceptions here. I never said buying cars is a good investment. Buying houses however is. Of course anything can be stolen, but I have full insurance on everything, most n*ggas don't have insurance on their jewels because they don't think it could happen. I've posted pictures of my car before. I'm not going to take pictures of my house because I just don't give that much of a fu*k. I was never hating. I just didn't understand it. Same as mawfu*kas buying 1000 dollar outfits, riding on the bus or they broke as fu*k. Two many young dumb fu*ks thing they can "ball" like their favorite rappers and end up in serious debt.

Last edited by Santoro; 12-06-2006 at 10:39 PM..

12 years ago '04        #61
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
^^^
No One asked you to post pics bruh
And no one said that said your car was an investment
You just said you don't see how people can throw away money on jewels and you bought a car AND 22's ... Your in the same boat as us

And I guarentee there are just as many n*ggas buying cars and NOT getting them insured as there are people not insuring there jewlery..

Im just saying your in the same boat as everyone else...you just don't like jewels...No difference.

12-07-2006, 02:20 AM         #62
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tcap said
@Hydro, its white gold, not silver, the diamonds were just set pretty weakly is all, and glass chips? not even close

@screwston, real talk from a real dude, but thanks on the compliment, not sure of the length but it rests right above my stomach
i was just fu*kin wit you, u need a better jeweler tho thats bullsh*t if ya diamonds pop out

12-07-2006, 02:23 AM         #63
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o yea and that cross is fire tho Tcap....me personally i like yellow gold better because u can tell its gold feel me, a white gold chain some people might think its silver, not that it matters i just think yellow gold is classic and looks clean

12 years ago '04        #64
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
 S said
If you know what you're doing, then jewelry is not a better investment than the stock market.

Thanks for correcting me...I didn't know..

I remember in my Business Textbook, it said that Real Estate, Bonds, and Gold were the best things to hedge inflation.

My fault for posting false info.

12 years ago '04        #65
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
 hydro187 said
o yea and that cross is fire tho Tcap....me personally i like yellow gold better because u can tell its gold feel me, a white gold chain some people might think its silver, not that it matters i just think yellow gold is classic and looks clean

True. When I was younger...I wanted White Gold because it could pass as Platinum...

But I grew to love the yellow gold...IT has an understated elegance...

You know, it shows wealth and sophistication without being all flashy and conspicuous.

12 years ago '04        #66
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
sh*t man I always loved yellow gold..white is cool but man the yellow has always gotten me....Next year or maybe year I might got for 22k chain...the one I got in that pic is 18k...the 22k has a "deeper" gold look to it...like theres a reddish-orange in it.

12-07-2006, 03:43 AM         #67
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see more b*tchin than pictures in this thread, I was lookin for some inspiration to get my grind on harder.

12 years ago '05        #68
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 149 149
Cool you be on BX like this. I knew who you were. Makes you seem like a real person that you here on BX with us just talking about some real life sh*t. Alot of people feel like cats in nice positions are on a nother level. Props to you

12 years ago '04        #69
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
People hatin on the jewls that be bi*chin saying "uhhhhhh i got a 4 bedroom house thats 500,000 n sh*t, your wasting money"... THE fu*k HOMEBOY U NEED 4 BEDROOMS AINT GON HAVE NO KIDS N sh*t...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I aint rakin at a n*gga im just sayin, as long you aint trickin on hoes or throwin your money out the window do the fu*k you want wit your money god damnit......... And you muhfu*kas that be hatin on a n*gga GOOD we need n*ggas like you, you keep my inspiration goin and you keep the economy goin aswell.........

12-07-2006, 05:43 AM         #70
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said
People hatin on the jewls that be bi*chin saying "uhhhhhh i got a 4 bedroom house thats 500,000 n sh*t, your wasting money"... THE fu*k HOMEBOY U NEED 4 BEDROOMS AINT GON HAVE NO KIDS N sh*t...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I aint rakin at a n*gga im just sayin, as long you aint trickin on hoes or throwin your money out the window do the fu*k you want wit your money god damnit......... And you muhfu*kas that be hatin on a n*gga GOOD we need n*ggas like you, you keep my inspiration goin and you keep the economy goin aswell.........

How do you know he doesn't have kids.

And anyway housing prices are rising everywhere. So it is a better investment when you can buy a home for 200k and have it worth 500k in ten years.

12 years ago '04        #71
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
baaaaaaallin

12-07-2006, 06:57 AM         #72
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said
How do you know he doesn't have kids.

And anyway housing prices are rising everywhere. So it is a better investment when you can buy a home for 200k and have it worth 500k in ten years.
Housing price arent rising everywhere.. ever heard of the housing bubble.. its about to pop!

12 years ago '05        #73
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Somebody always gotta hate when they see someone with something they dont have. Then they turn around and say "yo you should invest your money that's a waste of money"

12-07-2006, 08:04 AM         #74
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said
Housing price arent rising everywhere.. ever heard of the housing bubble.. its about to pop!

we'll see

12-07-2006, 09:14 AM         #75
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody arguing about investments, what people should do with they money, hating...laughing...giggling..

posts pics of your jewlery or don't post at all.

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  31
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  30
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-21online now  29
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
137 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
So Young Thug a mason mason
217 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  8
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
82 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+17online now  7
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  4
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
137 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy