Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 10:15 AM         #161
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
5-10 years:rolleyes: it just means you cant handle the hits... pussies:)

Have you seen the tackles made in rugby? They are not padded from head to toe like NFL.

Alot of people have been crippled playing rugby. Some guys end up with fractures in their vertebrates by the end of their careers. A very lot of neck and shoulder bone injuries occur also.

That gat trigger blast lift your featherweight a.ss right out my path//
 12-06-2006, 10:44 AM         #162
TakaTheOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these discussion are so pointless... i love american football and basketball and baseball but maybe if i was brought up in europe i'd love "soccer" and rugby... i dont think i could ever love cricket tho... but anyways, who the fu*k cares whats more popular across the world? i've grown to love soccer despite the minimal coverage it gets here in the states. but for the life of me i dont get rugby. i've been to some games here at my college cuz some of my friends play it. that sh*t is boring and confusing to me. they seem to only get out in good runs once every 10 plays. then theyre scrumming or hoisting people up on their shoulders and i just dont get it. granted thats not anywhere near the quality of good rugby, but i have seen professional rugby on tv and it cant hold my interest either. like i said though, if i had grown up in a place where it was popular things might be different. as for who is tougher football or rugby players, seems like a dumb question to me. i'll give it to those rugby players who run around slamming each other with no pads, but the nfl isnt just running and tackling, theres a finesse and skill to it that rugby lacks. its apples and oranges so why try to compare them?

by the way, united IS the greatest... GO REDS!

Last edited by TakaTheOne; 12-06-2006 at 11:30 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #163
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 r a n c i d said:
I think wrestlings real?

No, i think it's a form of entertainment. Just like watching a movie or a tvshow

And trailer trash lowlifes, 6 million people in america alone watch it every monday, confessing that your country has 6 million trailer trash low lifes isn't the wisest of things to say:rolleyes:
you run the wrestiling section. you took an L. now move on.
 12-06-2006, 11:05 AM         #164
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I think wrestlings real?

No, i think it's a form of entertainment. Just like watching a movie or a tvshow

And trailer trash lowlifes, 6 million people in america alone watch it every monday, confessing that your country has 6 million trailer trash low lifes isn't the wisest of things to say:rolleyes:
Out of the 6 million people that watch it every Monday, 4 million of those are under the age of 14. The other two million are pretty much trailer trash are people who are desperately hanging on to their childhood.

I would bet two years ago the number was closer to 7 million, but I know in the past two years at least 1 million people have migrated from pro wrestling to MMA (UFC, Pride, K1.)

MMA is light years ahead of Pro Wrestling when it comes to entertainment. Even guys like Hogan and Kurt Angle say that MMA is the real deal.
 12-06-2006, 11:57 AM         #165
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Out of the 6 million people that watch it every Monday, 4 million of those are under the age of 14. The other two million are pretty much trailer trash are people who are desperately hanging on to their childhood.

I would bet two years ago the number was closer to 7 million, but I know in the past two years at least 1 million people have migrated from pro wrestling to MMA (UFC, Pride, K1.)

MMA is light years ahead of Pro Wrestling when it comes to entertainment. Even guys like Hogan and Kurt Angle say that MMA is the real deal.
Of course MMA is more entertaining, i never attempted to say otherwise

The owner of wwe is trying to buy UFC and k1 anyway... so say good bye to it being real, because if he gets them he's going to start storylines and sh*t and fix f!ghts you'll have john cena turning up and beating chuck liddel

As for the 4 million being kids, i pretty much agree with you. But that doesn't bother me, that's like saying "don't watch school of rock because it's made for kids"

Last edited by r a n c i d; 12-06-2006 at 11:59 AM..
 12-06-2006, 12:04 PM         #166
Ali G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iight checkz it. Look. Yall done fu*k me thread up to Worcester and back two times. Westside. What in the pigeons nest is this UFC MMA WWE K1 talk about? Boyakasha! Peace. Im going to kick all your balls with Iz fut right now. Respect.
 12-06-2006, 12:06 PM         #167
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ali G said:
Iight checkz it. Look. Yall done fu*k me thread up to Worcester and back two times. Westside. What in the pigeons nest is this UFC MMA WWE K1 talk about? Boyakasha! Peace. Im going to kick all your balls with Iz fut right now. Respect.
Your alias is garbage, ban yourself and return as borat, you lame... this isn't the year 2000... we're 6 years past ali g

go away.
 12-06-2006, 12:19 PM         #168
Ali G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Your alias is garbage, ban yourself and return as borat, you lame... this isn't the year 2000... we're 6 years past ali g

go away.
What? Itz me and who? Like take your schizo pillz. Respect man. Peace.
 12-06-2006, 12:44 PM         #169
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rugby is wack only geeks like it in this country....rugby league is alright. But union.................nah
 12-06-2006, 01:23 PM         #170
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

go away.

i took the borat name

12-06-2006, 01:25 PM         #171
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
rugby is wack only geeks like it in this country....rugby league is alright. But union.................nah

only geeks?

where do you live

it definitiely isnt ukk cause your calling 50 million people geeks
 12-06-2006, 01:54 PM         #172
Legendary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tru story. only geeks play rugby here.
 11 years ago '05        #173
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
I like Soccer as much a I like basketball. But shut the fu*k up. Your weak a.ss country got defeated by weakling Americans. Then america had to save your bi*ch a.ss country in the war.
 12-06-2006, 02:01 PM         #174
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
I like Soccer as much a I like basketball. But shut the fu*k up. Your weak a.ss country got defeated by weakling Americans. Then america had to save your bi*ch a.ss country in the war.
Not really. Russians did most the work.

Don't try to steal their fame
 11 years ago '04        #175
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
American sports are the sh*t.fu*k England!!!Anything American>>>Anything English
 12-06-2006, 02:07 PM         #176
Legendary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black ice 2003 said:
American sports are the sh*t.fu*k England!!!Anything American>>>Anything English

xcept tea n*gga. they got that sh*t on lock
 12-06-2006, 02:08 PM         #177
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black ice 2003 said:
Why would you say fu*k England while speaking our language, i don't understand... Don't say something if you don't really mean it
 12-06-2006, 02:09 PM         #178
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legendary said:
xcept tea n*gga. they got that sh*t on lock
Not sure if that's sarcasm or not... but... Tea >

11 years ago '04        #179
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
Not really. Russians did most the work.

Don't try to steal their fame
damn u hate the US dont u?
 12-06-2006, 02:12 PM         #180
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Not sure if that's sarcasm or not... but... Tea >

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago