Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
 205
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 201
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
405 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 01:51 AM         #141
Skateallday13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just curious for all these people calling American Football not as tough as Rugby, do you or have you ever played either?

Anyway, if you put somebody such as Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis on a rugby field I'm pretty sure they'd k!ll somebody by accident...

I'm not favoring either sport, it's just that the people that play American Football are much, much bigger and stronger than Rugby players. I have respect for both sports.
 12-06-2006, 02:16 AM         #142
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
gtfoh wit dat sh*t:thumbsdow

how the fu*k r football n' rugby the same? they might look the same, but speed, strength, and agility wise football >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rugby. and football players hit WAAAAY harder than rugby

lol-i seen 50 year olds playin professional rugby
Hit harder, how is it rugby is the most DANGEROUS sport in the world then

most rugby players can barely walk when they're 50.

they're BIGGER, stronger and more athletic.... they even look bigger than american footballer players wen ur guys are wearing matresses under ur shirts


Last edited by r a n c i d; 12-06-2006 at 02:17 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #143
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
r a n c i d...you lost when we found out you run the WWE section of the BX WWE = the lowest form of entertainment ya bloody wanker...WWE = American made trash for trailor trash low lifes that think its real for a dude that supposedly has the best 5 sports in the world to watch, you sure are a lame for watchin WWE homos go that-a-way
 12-06-2006, 03:08 AM         #144
chizzyf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1stly Manchester United are the greatest!!

Now, just to add my two cents on the off-topic issue about American Sports-Rest of the world Debate.

1.Soccer is the most popular(worldwide) and best sport on the planet.. It forms part of a culture for most countries. I can understand Americans thinking it's wack cos it aint part of their culture, but that's in America only.If you think American ideology > rest of the world, then good 4 you....(no beef)

2.Basketball is the 2nd best sport (personal view), but to be honest I think most NBA games (nowadays)are quite boring till the 4th qtr.

3. NFL players are much bigger than rugby players, but each sport trains for different conditions e.g I've never seen Ray Lewis tackle without pads,helmet e.t.c likewise I haven't seen a Rugby player take excessive hits(more than rugby),although in pads....Anyways, Aussie Rules Football players are much tougher than rugby and nfl players, the hits are just as violent as nfl and they don't wear protective gear.

4.Ice-hockey is gay

5.Aint no baseball in Africa so I aint gon comment on what I don't know (suggest some of you shouldn't either)
 12-06-2006, 05:41 AM         #145
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
gtfoh wit dat sh*t:thumbsdow

how the fu*k r football n' rugby the same? they might look the same, but speed, strength, and agility wise football >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rugby. and football players hit WAAAAY harder than rugby

lol-i seen 50 year olds playin professional rugby


no you havent they usually end there career at age 30


Men with pads on is < any other sport



And you can't take it that rugby is more exciting.



Better sportsmanship, better supporters, better athletes (strength, speed, agility)
 12-06-2006, 05:43 AM         #146
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
his second video actually proves why soccer is woman's sport.


WELL the video was not about soccer it was about rugby and the person who created the video is obviously bias. Since its promo for next years WC.
 12-06-2006, 05:45 AM         #147
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Why people from England going to this site? Aint no black people in england.. The country music site is that way =============>


You can surely not be that ignorant.
 12-06-2006, 05:49 AM         #148
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
r a n c i d...you lost when we found out you run the WWE section of the BX WWE = the lowest form of entertainment ya bloody wanker...WWE = American made trash for trailor trash low lifes that think its real for a dude that supposedly has the best 5 sports in the world to watch, you sure are a lame for watchin WWE homos go that-a-way
I think wrestlings real?

No, i think it's a form of entertainment. Just like watching a movie or a tvshow

And trailer trash lowlifes, 6 million people in america alone watch it every monday, confessing that your country has 6 million trailer trash low lifes isn't the wisest of things to say:rolleyes:
 12-06-2006, 05:51 AM         #149
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
1st video...first of all, when the whole team shouts and does syncranized swimming moves on a field = gay as fu*k...dudes wearin tight a.ss daisy dukes = gay...the only thing that looked interesting was the fact that dudes were gettin poped...



2nd video...first off, the music to the video is homo and one dude starting rubbin on the other dudes leg :sick:

American Football >





you are an ignorant bastard

you know nothing of other cultures, first of all the team in black is new Zealand and that is a maori war ritual before going into battle and the other team was tonga and that is their equivalent


tight a.ss daisy dukes?

your talking like that when your nfl and baseball players wear tights


shut your mouth little boy, they are called shorts


and i have no idea about your comment on the second vid



and your vids




wow some little shoves and dives into men with 5 inch padding between them
 11 years ago '04        #150
Big Moon Dawg 
space
avatar space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 Unkleluc said:
lol @ you lol'ing at the end of all your posts to make u feel better about yourself...
lol @ u lol'ing @ rancids lol'ing
 12-06-2006, 06:00 AM         #151
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and talking of hits




 12-06-2006, 06:12 AM         #152
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dudes statement about no black people in england is one of the most retarded i've ever read on bx lol. The difference is white people and black people actually get on over here..
 11 years ago '05        #153
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
I think wrestlings real?

No, i think it's a form of entertainment. Just like watching a movie or a tvshow

And trailer trash lowlifes, 6 million people in america alone watch it every monday, confessing that your country has 6 million trailer trash low lifes isn't the wisest of things to say:rolleyes:
6 million out of 295,734,134...sounds about right...less than 3% of the US population are apperantly low lifes my man...WWE + You = a disgrace to BX.com...who's next?
 11 years ago '05        #154
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Exodus X13 said:
you are an ignorant bastard

you know nothing of other cultures, first of all the team in black is new Zealand and that is a maori war ritual before going into battle and the other team was tonga and that is their equivalent


tight a.ss daisy dukes?

your talking like that when your nfl and baseball players wear tights

shut your mouth little boy, they are called shorts

and i have no idea about your comment on the second vid

and your vids

wow some little shoves and dives into men with 5 inch padding between them
@ war rituals before going into battle...stfu about battle rituals that they used to do a thousand years ago before a f!ght...there's no point for it and it looks ridiculous...second...American athlete's rock tight sh*t no doubt...but pants, not some homo a.ss shorts were a dudes balls bout to come out and smack another dude in the face while tryin to go for the futbol...the NBA dudes rocked them sh*ts till the late 80's, its 06, get some baggier sh*t homos! and @ you gettin mad tellin me to shut my mouth, they called shorts @ ur lack of respect for American Sports...like I said before, the only thing interesting about the Rugby videos were the dudes gettin hit hard...other than that no interest, there's no plan to it, no schemes, no coaching, just straight up dudes runin around for the ball just like soccer...
 12-06-2006, 06:40 AM         #155
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
@ war rituals before going into battle...stfu about battle rituals that they used to do a thousand years ago before a f!ght...there's no point for it and it looks ridiculous...second...American athlete's rock tight sh*t no doubt...but pants, not some homo a.ss shorts were a dudes balls bout to come out and smack another dude in the face while tryin to go for the futbol...the NBA dudes rocked them sh*ts till the late 80's, its 06, get some baggier sh*t homos! and @ you gettin mad tellin me to shut my mouth, they called shorts @ ur lack of respect for American Sports...like I said before, the only thing interesting about the Rugby videos were the dudes gettin hit hard...other than that no interest, there's no plan to it, no schemes, no coaching, just straight up dudes runin around for the ball just like soccer...





Stick to wearing your tight you ballet dancers.
 11 years ago '05        #156
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Exodus X13 said:




Stick to wearing your tight you ballet dancers.
 12-06-2006, 07:53 AM         #157
chizzyf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody ask Troy Polamalu if Rugby is a wack sport!

Another thing ya'll forget is that Rugby is continous with fewer stoppages...There's no defensive/offensive/special teams. So u got 40 mins/half straight runnin and tackling....Some positions have bigger dudes than others same as in the NFL. But u can't just use size as a determining factor of which sport is tougher. Shaq is freakin huge but I'll bet he wouldn't take a big hit in the NFL.

Anyways not taking sides, but:

New Zealand All Blacks > Any NFL Team > ENGLAND RUGBY TEAM
Manchester United > Tampa Bay (have same owner)
All Blacks Haka > Ray Lewis dance or any TD celebration ever
 12-06-2006, 08:00 AM         #158
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chizzyf said:
Somebody ask Troy Polamalu if Rugby is a wack sport!

Another thing ya'll forget is that Rugby is continous with fewer stoppages...There's no defensive/offensive/special teams. So u got 40 mins/half straight runnin and tackling....Some positions have bigger dudes than others same as in the NFL. But u can't just use size as a determining factor of which sport is tougher. Shaq is freakin huge but I'll bet he wouldn't take a big hit in the NFL.

Anyways not taking sides, but:

New Zealand All Blacks > Any NFL Team > ENGLAND RUGBY TEAM
Manchester United > Tampa Bay (have same owner)
All Blacks Haka > Ray Lewis dance or any TD celebration ever


i disagree with the england bit england because the team with sir clive woodward was beating every rugby union team
 12-06-2006, 08:07 AM         #159
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chizzyf said:
Somebody ask Troy Polamalu if Rugby is a wack sport!

Another thing ya'll forget is that Rugby is continous with fewer stoppages...There's no defensive/offensive/special teams. So u got 40 mins/half straight runnin and tackling....Some positions have bigger dudes than others same as in the NFL. But u can't just use size as a determining factor of which sport is tougher. Shaq is freakin huge but I'll bet he wouldn't take a big hit in the NFL.

Anyways not taking sides, but:

New Zealand All Blacks > Any NFL Team > ENGLAND RUGBY TEAM
Manchester United > Tampa Bay (have same owner)
All Blacks Haka > Ray Lewis dance or any TD celebration ever
Also average rugby player is 5-10 years. Average nfl player career is 10-20 years.

due to fact rugby has a much bigger toll on the body
 12-06-2006, 09:08 AM         #160
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Also average rugby player is 5-10 years. Average nfl player career is 10-20 years.

due to fact rugby has a much bigger toll on the body
5-10 years:rolleyes: it just means you cant handle the hits... pussies:)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
113 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Black Panther deleted scenes
14 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy