Manchester United is the greatest

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2006, 02:51 AM         #141
Skateallday13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just curious for all these people calling American Football not as tough as Rugby, do you or have you ever played either?

Anyway, if you put somebody such as Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis on a rugby field I'm pretty sure they'd k!ll somebody by accident...

I'm not favoring either sport, it's just that the people that play American Football are much, much bigger and stronger than Rugby players. I have respect for both sports.
 12-06-2006, 03:16 AM         #142
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
gtfoh wit dat sh*t:thumbsdow

how the fu*k r football n' rugby the same? they might look the same, but speed, strength, and agility wise football >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rugby. and football players hit WAAAAY harder than rugby

lol-i seen 50 year olds playin professional rugby
Hit harder, how is it rugby is the most DANGEROUS sport in the world then

most rugby players can barely walk when they're 50.

they're BIGGER, stronger and more athletic.... they even look bigger than american footballer players wen ur guys are wearing matresses under ur shirts

Last edited by r a n c i d; 12-06-2006 at 03:17 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #143
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
r a n c i d...you lost when we found out you run the WWE section of the BX WWE = the lowest form of entertainment ya bloody wanker...WWE = American made trash for trailor trash low lifes that think its real for a dude that supposedly has the best 5 sports in the world to watch, you sure are a lame for watchin WWE homos go that-a-way
 12-06-2006, 04:08 AM         #144
chizzyf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1stly Manchester United are the greatest!!

Now, just to add my two cents on the off-topic issue about American Sports-Rest of the world Debate.

1.Soccer is the most popular(worldwide) and best sport on the planet.. It forms part of a culture for most countries. I can understand Americans thinking it's wack cos it aint part of their culture, but that's in America only.If you think American ideology > rest of the world, then good 4 you....(no beef)

2.Basketball is the 2nd best sport (personal view), but to be honest I think most NBA games (nowadays)are quite boring till the 4th qtr.

3. NFL players are much bigger than rugby players, but each sport trains for different conditions e.g I've never seen Ray Lewis tackle without pads,helmet e.t.c likewise I haven't seen a Rugby player take excessive hits(more than rugby),although in pads....Anyways, Aussie Rules Football players are much tougher than rugby and nfl players, the hits are just as violent as nfl and they don't wear protective gear.

4.Ice-hockey is gay

5.Aint no baseball in Africa so I aint gon comment on what I don't know (suggest some of you shouldn't either)
 12-06-2006, 06:41 AM         #145
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
gtfoh wit dat sh*t:thumbsdow

how the fu*k r football n' rugby the same? they might look the same, but speed, strength, and agility wise football >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rugby. and football players hit WAAAAY harder than rugby

lol-i seen 50 year olds playin professional rugby

no you havent they usually end there career at age 30

Men with pads on is < any other sport

And you can't take it that rugby is more exciting.

Better sportsmanship, better supporters, better athletes (strength, speed, agility)
 12-06-2006, 06:43 AM         #146
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
his second video actually proves why soccer is woman's sport.

WELL the video was not about soccer it was about rugby and the person who created the video is obviously bias. Since its promo for next years WC.
 12-06-2006, 06:45 AM         #147
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Why people from England going to this site? Aint no black people in england.. The country music site is that way =============>

You can surely not be that ignorant.
 12-06-2006, 06:49 AM         #148
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
r a n c i d...you lost when we found out you run the WWE section of the BX WWE = the lowest form of entertainment ya bloody wanker...WWE = American made trash for trailor trash low lifes that think its real for a dude that supposedly has the best 5 sports in the world to watch, you sure are a lame for watchin WWE homos go that-a-way
I think wrestlings real?

No, i think it's a form of entertainment. Just like watching a movie or a tvshow

And trailer trash lowlifes, 6 million people in america alone watch it every monday, confessing that your country has 6 million trailer trash low lifes isn't the wisest of things to say:rolleyes:
 12-06-2006, 06:51 AM         #149
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
1st video...first of all, when the whole team shouts and does syncranized swimming moves on a field = gay as fu*k...dudes wearin tight a.ss daisy dukes = gay...the only thing that looked interesting was the fact that dudes were gettin poped...

2nd video...first off, the music to the video is homo and one dude starting rubbin on the other dudes leg :sick:

American Football >

you are an ignorant bastard

you know nothing of other cultures, first of all the team in black is new Zealand and that is a maori war ritual before going into battle and the other team was tonga and that is their equivalent

tight a.ss daisy dukes?

your talking like that when your nfl and baseball players wear tights

shut your mouth little boy, they are called shorts

and i have no idea about your comment on the second vid

and your vids

wow some little shoves and dives into men with 5 inch padding between them
 11 years ago '04        #150
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 Unkleluc said:
lol @ you lol'ing at the end of all your posts to make u feel better about yourself...
lol @ u lol'ing @ rancids lol'ing
 12-06-2006, 07:00 AM         #151
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and talking of hits

12-06-2006, 07:12 AM         #152
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dudes statement about no black people in england is one of the most retarded i've ever read on bx lol. The difference is white people and black people actually get on over here..
 11 years ago '05        #153
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I think wrestlings real?

No, i think it's a form of entertainment. Just like watching a movie or a tvshow

And trailer trash lowlifes, 6 million people in america alone watch it every monday, confessing that your country has 6 million trailer trash low lifes isn't the wisest of things to say:rolleyes:
6 million out of 295,734,134...sounds about right...less than 3% of the US population are apperantly low lifes my man...WWE + You = a disgrace to BX.com...who's next?
 11 years ago '05        #154
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Exodus X13 said:
you are an ignorant bastard

you know nothing of other cultures, first of all the team in black is new Zealand and that is a maori war ritual before going into battle and the other team was tonga and that is their equivalent

tight a.ss daisy dukes?

your talking like that when your nfl and baseball players wear tights

shut your mouth little boy, they are called shorts

and i have no idea about your comment on the second vid

and your vids

wow some little shoves and dives into men with 5 inch padding between them
@ war rituals before going into battle...stfu about battle rituals that they used to do a thousand years ago before a f!ght...there's no point for it and it looks ridiculous...second...American athlete's rock tight sh*t no doubt...but pants, not some homo a.ss shorts were a dudes balls bout to come out and smack another dude in the face while tryin to go for the futbol...the NBA dudes rocked them sh*ts till the late 80's, its 06, get some baggier sh*t homos! and @ you gettin mad tellin me to shut my mouth, they called shorts @ ur lack of respect for American Sports...like I said before, the only thing interesting about the Rugby videos were the dudes gettin hit hard...other than that no interest, there's no plan to it, no schemes, no coaching, just straight up dudes runin around for the ball just like soccer...
 12-06-2006, 07:40 AM         #155
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
@ war rituals before going into battle...stfu about battle rituals that they used to do a thousand years ago before a f!ght...there's no point for it and it looks ridiculous...second...American athlete's rock tight sh*t no doubt...but pants, not some homo a.ss shorts were a dudes balls bout to come out and smack another dude in the face while tryin to go for the futbol...the NBA dudes rocked them sh*ts till the late 80's, its 06, get some baggier sh*t homos! and @ you gettin mad tellin me to shut my mouth, they called shorts @ ur lack of respect for American Sports...like I said before, the only thing interesting about the Rugby videos were the dudes gettin hit hard...other than that no interest, there's no plan to it, no schemes, no coaching, just straight up dudes runin around for the ball just like soccer...

Stick to wearing your tight you ballet dancers.
 11 years ago '05        #156
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Exodus X13 said:

Stick to wearing your tight you ballet dancers.
 12-06-2006, 08:53 AM         #157
chizzyf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody ask Troy Polamalu if Rugby is a wack sport!

Another thing ya'll forget is that Rugby is continous with fewer stoppages...There's no defensive/offensive/special teams. So u got 40 mins/half straight runnin and tackling....Some positions have bigger dudes than others same as in the NFL. But u can't just use size as a determining factor of which sport is tougher. Shaq is freakin huge but I'll bet he wouldn't take a big hit in the NFL.

Anyways not taking sides, but:

New Zealand All Blacks > Any NFL Team > ENGLAND RUGBY TEAM
Manchester United > Tampa Bay (have same owner)
All Blacks Haka > Ray Lewis dance or any TD celebration ever
 12-06-2006, 09:00 AM         #158
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chizzyf said:

Another thing ya'll forget is that Rugby is continous with fewer stoppages...There's no defensive/offensive/special teams. So u got 40 mins/half straight runnin and tackling....Some positions have bigger dudes than others same as in the NFL. But u can't just use size as a determining factor of which sport is tougher. Shaq is freakin huge but I'll bet he wouldn't take a big hit in the NFL.

i disagree with the england bit england because the team with sir clive woodward was beating every rugby union team
 12-06-2006, 09:07 AM         #159
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chizzyf said:

Also average rugby player is 5-10 years. Average nfl player career is 10-20 years.

due to fact rugby has a much bigger toll on the body
 12-06-2006, 10:08 AM         #160
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Also average rugby player is 5-10 years. Average nfl player career is 10-20 years.

due to fact rugby has a much bigger toll on the body
5-10 years:rolleyes: it just means you cant handle the hits... pussies:)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy